Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958712 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
[s][/s]
It is not an arguement.

It is facts, Maria butt is fake.

Your opinion whatever it is, is irrelevant.

Can you prove she went under the knife?

Your opinion is equally irrelevant. undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Make I go give Beatrice small vote lipsrsealed

I hate nonsense ...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
tolor:
Peace with her flat nyansh be like person wey her toto go deep. cool
if dem check your pics now, I no go surprise say you go look like orangutan with four corner head angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Maria went under the knife for that butt between undecided.

How can you look at someone and conclude they went under the knife?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Smellingthon:

Don't mind the dimwit...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vlain:

Forget liquorose,she is overrated. People are beginning to lose interest in her except she changes her game
Who are the people??some of you are funny..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freethinker87:

I don't understand how a graduate of Electronic and Electrical engineering will be teaching basic technology in a secondary school.

What happened to mathematics, further mathematics, physics and even computer science? These are his area of core competence unless he graduated through quota system.

Until the North unhands their strong embrace of quota system.. abeg make i mind my business.
What if those subjects have already been occupied by other teachers and basic technology was the only available subject for him?
Besides,its not in his power to determine the subject to teach in a school that doesn't belong to him!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenatePresdo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dannyxy:
Make I go give Beatrice small vote lipsrsealed

I hate nonsense ...

What's the nonsense you hate? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

And they botched her up.

No wonder she doesn't walk properly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
drisham:

Honestly... Asides , Maria, whitemoney , pere, angel and to an extent cross these housemates are delawood promax .. maybe it's to early to judge Sha

Cross wey go sleep for 12 hours, dey awake for six hours, yet, he still get content pass some people wey dey dey awake 18 hours.

The conversations are lethargic, the relationships are mostly forced, the connections are weak, the only thing moving on 4G, is discussions on how the viewers perceive them.

I wish they would only keep 8 people in this house and expel the rest.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Brownsun:

I’m fine my love
Bored tho
How abt you? smiley

Bored and hungry cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Smellingthon:

Ass to hips ratio is usually a dead giveaway.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freethinker87:

I don't understand how a graduate of Electronic and Electrical engineering will be teaching basic technology in a secondary school.

What happened to mathematics, further mathematics, physics and even computer science? These are his area of core competence unless he graduated through quota system.

Until the North unhands their strong embrace of quota system.. abeg make i mind my business.

A graduate of any department of Engineering can teach BST very well... including these other areas/subject you mentioned.

What you should do is to ask him to present his certificate to know whether he graduated with the help of Quote system. That will be a good way to know. Don't you think so?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Cross wey go for sleep for 12 hours, dey awake for six hours, yet, he still get content pass some people wey dey dey awake 18 hours.

The conversations are lethargic, the relationships are mostly forced, the connections are weak, the only thing moving on 4G, is discussions on how the viewers perceive them.

I wish they would only keep 8 people in this house and expel the rest.

The leader of discussing what the viewers thinks is Boma for the guys and Nini + Arin for the ladies....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
tsquaure:
Pere is so arrogant[/s]
Let him be!!!
Hypocrites undecided

White Money is actually more arrogant!!!

And as long as BOMA the reigning king yet so humble isn't up for eviction...
Pere gets my Votes followed by Cross!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
bentenny:

What if those subjects have already been occupied by other teachers and basic technology was the only available subject for him?
Besides,its not in his power to determine the subject to teach in a school that doesn't belong to him!

The above listed subjects are in high demand everywhere. Basic technology not so much. No school will send a competent EE graduate to teach B.Tech.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Smellingthon:

Water is wet undecided...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Too many strong characters in that Pere group...they will soon fight.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenatePresdo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
tsquaure:
. It reeks of arrogance . A total turn off

There is nothing arrogant about that, you don't just like him.

If it was whitemoney, you would have found it amusing. Abeg o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Gbegirsoup:

Can you prove she went under the knife?
Your opinion is equally irrelevant. undecided
[/s] Can you prove that Laycon is a short man undecided.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Froshloaded:

Bored and hungry cheesy
Lol
Me too
Are u in Lagos?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
tsquaure:
. It reeks of arrogance . A total turn off

But if it is white money that said it, you will call it swag, madam rest! Your bias has blinded most of you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:
The way wey these housemates dey go this year, dem no dey like who anybody go dash car in a few months.

Hopefully, they bring the ginger as time goes.

Speaking of getting cars...

I would like to congratulate Superions on their very rare feat of buying Ọzọ a house.

You guys have really done well for your fave, and he fully deserves. May he continue to make you proud in his endeavours, I am sure he will forever remember the impact you all have had in his life.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to him.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

A graduate of any department of Engineering can teach BST very well... including these other areas/subject you mentioned.

What you should do is to ask him to present his certificate to know whether he graduated with the help of Quote system. That will be a good way to know. Don't you think so?

If i see a law graduate doing apprenticeship in a carpentry workshop, I don't think I need to see his certificate to know that he didn't pass law school. Yousef is not doing anything related to Engineering and even if teaching is his passion, he's still not teaching subjects in his core competence. There can be only one answer for such strange shift.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Let him be!!!
Hypocrites undecided

White Money is actually more arrogant!!!

And as long as BOMA the reigning king yet so humble isn't up for eviction...
Pere gets my Votes followed by Cross!!!!
. Everyone has an opinion . I merely stated mine based on what he said this afternoon . No need to attack me

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Ass to hips ratio is usually a dead giveaway.

A lady can't have a slimmer waistline?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
[s][/s]
Can you prove that Laycon is a short man undecided.

Can you prove it? Since you think he's short. I didn't call him a short man.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jackson105:

But if it is white money that said it, you will call it swag, madam rest! Your bias has blinded most of you.
if Whitemoney said what he said , I would have repeated the same exact sentiments

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Smellingthon:

A lady can't have a slimmer waistline?

Those people who hate beautiful almost perfect ladies are usually ugly.... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nini is another person I would like her to go far. I know she's not one of the top dogs but at least a bit further in her game. Apart from her beauty, she's kinda interesting and can be blunt but Her crew are screwing up her game. Especially that annoying Arin who always follow her around.

That being said, I would still prefer the likes of Princess, Sassky etc to leave first. These people are no show abeg.

Dunno why Liquorose is falling for Emmanuel sef. That guy is another Eric. Little to no personality at all. He will just spoil her game. Moreover, it seems he's not really into her yet leading her on.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

And they botched her up.

No wonder she doesn't walk properly.

Maria doesn't walk properly?

You must be blind to call her perfect butt botched. See how hatred for a fellow human being has blindfolded you... grin

Maria will keep giving you sleepless nights. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
She also had a boob jobgrin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.