Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924968 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Suspect33:
I don't follow the crowd, I have a brain to think for myself unlike the larger mass of bbn viewers

WHo are you rooting for if i may ask ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Labadi69:

You are there congratulating. Can’t you use your lazy brain You spend all your time here and at home watching this trash and writing epistles you call updates while your mates are at work and the same people you are drafting epistles about are doing well and buying cars and houses while you remain a struggling lawyer after so many years of watching big brother and writing epistles on it. Better give yourself sense before correct yamayama fall on your lazy head. Go hustle angry angry angry angry

Sir watching big brother and supporting her fav does not stop her from working or doing great for herself.

Make una dey try calm down, this show isn't that deep. Na just cruise.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Suspect33:
I don't follow the crowd, I have a brain to think for myself unlike the larger mass of bbn viewers

The nerves! Whitemoney is the real bandwagon we've ever seen! So what are you saying exactly? Must be ment.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freethinker87:

Sir watching big brother and supporting her fav does not stop her from working or doing great for herself.

My dear,it's becoming annoying, he should free the lady.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Suspect33(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Labadi69:

You are there congratulating. Can’t you use your lazy brain You spend all your time here and at home watching this trash and writing epistles you call updates while your mates are at work and the same people you are drafting epistles about are doing well and buying cars and houses while you remain a struggling lawyer after so many years of watching big brother and writing epistles on it. Better give yourself sense before correct yamayama fall on your lazy head. Go hustle angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin Guy una get beef before? You just sent the babe to depression island grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
God please even if it's one, just one captivating ship to distract me from how boring the show is becoming.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
caprini1:
Abegi....the guy has everything to own this show ,but he is a total disappointment.

The thing dey vex me too, he would have been a worthy competitor, he fall � hand ✋ big time
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Angel and Beatrice are doing well grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
drisham:

Funny enough these housemates looked promising on stage cry

To be honest, na only WhiteMoney, Angel, and Saga been dey promising for my eye from stage.

A few people have brought content in the house, maybe like two or three, that I did not see coming from the stage, but the rest....they are giving what I expected them to give.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Suspect33(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Suspect33:
grin grin grin grin Guy una get beef before? You just sent the babe to depression island grin
If after all these years and having to deal with countless trolls she still haven't developed a thick skin, then oyo is her case

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tatiana4u:

She's deformed grin

Atleast her boobs don't look like those of an 80 year old Grandma... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Suspect33(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amya:
If after all these years and having to deal with countless trolls she still haven't developed a thick skin, then oyo is her case
it's funny bcus the babe and I actually had an online rift during the second edition of bbn(only edition I ever watched) three editions later she's still fighting on bbn threads grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Labadi69:

You are there congratulating. Can’t you use your lazy brain?You spend all your time here and at home watching this trash and writing epistles you call updates while your mates are at work and the same people you are drafting epistles about are doing well and buying cars and houses while you remain a struggling lawyer after so many years of watching big brother and writing epistles on it. Better give yourself sense before correct yamayama fall on your lazy head. Go hustle angry angry angry angry
Mr Hustle abi Mrs Hustle, what are you doing here?
How does her preference or choice any of your business?
If you are so fully employed and so much engaged with hustling, I don't think you will be here picking on someone.
Free the lady jor

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Suspect33:
I've not had the time to watch the show proper, but from their unveiling night, I was most impressed by the WhiteMoney dude

You are a funny man,in as much as i like white money ,i will easily say you are following the bandwagon but you dont want to admit it because he is your favorite

Now you had to admit that Nigerians only choose right this time just because maybe laycon was not your favorite last season

See as you dey contradict yourself , laycon won big brother from the first day he entered the house grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
teacherbim:
What has this lady done to you? Please free her
He get crush on safarigirl.
safarigirl bin no reply him pm, and she don put baba on auto-ignore.
So mr. yamayama don result to blackmail, and insultr undecided.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Suspect33(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
[

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freethinker87:

Lol. No bother reply that moniker again. His life work is to stalk safarigirl

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

He get crush on safarigirl.

safarigirl bin no reply him pm, and she don put baba on auto-ignore.

So mr. yamayama don result to blackmail, and insultr undecided.

You like fight pass blows

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Suspect33:
Which one is depression island ?the lady doesn't give a fuc ck.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
StiImaticOG:
if you come this thread dey look for bbn updates oyo is your case

I can show you an IG page that gives bbnaija updates 24/7. Like, the best and most consistent
Abeg show me the page
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Labadi69:

You are there congratulating. Can’t you use your lazy brain?You spend all your time here and at home watching this trash and writing epistles you call updates while your mates are at work and the same people you are drafting epistles about are doing well and buying cars and houses while you remain a struggling lawyer after so many years of watching big brother and writing epistles on it. Better give yourself sense before correct yamayama fall on your lazy head. Go hustle angry angry angry angry

This person is very stupid why u dey insult her? Wetin she steal for ur house? She complain to you say she dey hungry? we know una type

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Labadi69:

One short fat boy with blonde hair. Always in the kitchen. He has the biggest bumbum

Gay-brel wetin carry ur eyes go im yansh?

Men dey look Angel,princess and Beatrice yansh u dey look white money yansh sad

All hail white Money

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freethinker87:

If i see a law graduate doing apprenticeship in a carpentry workshop, I don't think I need to see his certificate to know that he didn't pass law school. Yousef is not doing anything related to Engineering and even if teaching is his passion, he's still not teaching subjects in his core competence. There can be only one answer for such strange shift.

Your analogy of a law student in a carpentry workshop is a funny one Lol and, it's no in any way related to a graduate of Engineering teaching Science and technology in a Formal school. Maybe, If he is teaching English language or CRS in school, this your analogy would have made sense.

ok , considerably,

He may not be working with Any EEE company as you may have stated or expected but, he's teaching The basic Technology and also the science that goes with it to students in a formal school setting. I tell you, he's qualified to teach it , together with all the subject areas you called before now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
StiImaticOG:
if you come this thread dey look for bbn updates oyo is your case

I can show you an IG page that gives bbnaija updates 24/7. Like, the best and most consistent

Abeg show us
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dotez:
All this "keep voting" "keep voting" abegggiiii grin grin keep voting what? Voting wey most of una for here don exhaust all your voting medium limit? Who una dey try impress sef u must think we still dey sms voting regime bah grin grin.

Make biggie they show us the number of votes to include the usual % this time around sef grin grin
You wicked! grin grin
Voting wey be say in 5 mins, you don exhaust everything unless say you wan go steal person Dstv cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
drisham:

Funny enough these housemates looked promising on stage cry
Most BBN content creators don’t look promising on stage.

Only Mercy looked promising on stage and actualized it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Amya:
God please even if it's one, just one captivating ship to distract me from how boring the show is becoming.
Show never start... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
nooker:

Lol. No bother reply that moniker again. His life work is to stalk safarigirl

No wonder

The slowpoke sounds frustrated and rejected
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You wicked! grin grin
Voting wey be say in 5 mins, you don exhaust everything unless say you wan go steal person Dstv cheesy

grin grin grin your mouth no good walahi. Actually I don exhaust my votes on WhiteMoney and few sympathy votes on Beatrice. I de wait for my neighbour to come back make I use him Gotv IUC number use vote for WhiteMoney again. I am obsessed with my Gee.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Broobembem:

Most BBN content creators don’t look promising on stage.

Only Mercy looked promising on stage and actualized it.
I agree with this!
And the loudest ones on stage are usually scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.