Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925805 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dotez:
All this People supporting Whitemoney and Maria togethergrin grin grin una dey decieve una sef,who una dey play,na una gangan be bandwagons,so that if either Whitemoney or Maria win now,una go claim say u dey support both of them...Pick one with your chest and support no dey claim i like Whitemoney and Maria (dat one na lie) u don ever see person wey dey support both Madrid and Barcelona simultaneously b4? grin grin
The way you dey press necks on this street ehn grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Why can't she slander cross though?

You slander other housemates too.

Abeg leave people to express themselves. You are not the Judge and Jury of this thread.
don't mind her some people will be behaving as if the are the owner of the forum and other people can't share their views

Domineering spirit

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
MzCherry:
Nawa o, Ho.rn.y id.iot.s everywhere, Does this look like olosho thread,some pple and sense are like parallel lines angry
buhahahaha
Quote d person with ur full chest grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Team in the blue room, is this a flying pig or what? Looked so good at the beginning but it’s now looking juvenile…

Red room’s drawing looks more sophisticated but the idea of the eye is boring sha.

Thank God the outside team’s drawing is getting better as it becomes more populated…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
creolehunt:
Hi majorbravo, I've not been seen your anti WhiteMoney posts today.

Is everything ok?
After una don report am..

He will be back and better to continue pressing your necks!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Beatrice ain't going no where, almost 5,000 votes from I and my pals already.

If na hotspot, I go on am for you.

I have never supported someone on BBN like this before.

Like, I just don't want the girl to leave that early.

She's quiet, but her presence gives me Joy.

She doesn't even force herself to be what she's not (when you talk about being real)

And I hope she and whitemoney my Niger would eventually sail a ship.

Make pere and Maria go sail there own boat or canoe.

Please guys let's vote more for her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na Their Pere group go win this task
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Biggie need to bring weekly nomination/Eviction related twist, the type that will last week long like the wild card thing last week to spice up this show for content sake..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You are already getting threatened by Yousef too?

What's your business with those that decide to Stan him?

Na your vote?

Na you sub their DStv/Gotv for them?

Face your fave and leave the innocent man alone. He has suffered enough from you guys. Rest!!!

Comming from someone that use to troll grin

I no get favorite this season ,I am just neutral okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Hahaha u are not even as smart as u think!!!!!

See this old cargo that have been Slandering My Boma, Maria and other housemates on this forum!!

U are just a lousy joker!!!

I did not insult anybody, so calling me an old cargo is once again, straying away from the show and resorting to personal attacks.

If you cannot answer people without insulting them, your problem is bigger than Big Brother Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Come to think about it. BBN doesn't usually reward the most entertaining housemate. Infact this is the first BBN where the most entertaining housemate is the favorite.
In Efes season, Bisola, TTT and Tboss were arguably more entertaining.
Lambos season, we had Tacha, Frodd, Seyi...
Miracles season, we had Tobi, cee c, Alex.
Laycons season, there was, Kidd, Neo, Prince, Ozo, Triky.
This is the first time, the favorite is hands down the most entertaining. The contrast is too ridiculous. On one hand, we have whitemoney, boisterous and full of energy, and arguably one of the most entertaining characters this show has ever seen. Then we have Maria who isn't close but manageable, then Pere, then a bunch of trees.
The fact that someone like Pere is even considered a favorite is an indictment on the uselessness of the others. Because Pere isn't even better than Nelson or Jeff, who were non factors in their season.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aloof:

She doesn't even force herself to be what she's not (when you talk about being real)

thank you for voting for Beatrice.

And thanks for reminding me to vote for her too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teeshet: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I tell you,whoever selected these set needs 20 lashes
those organizers should be jailed. So as big as nigeria is, they mean to tell me they couldn't find interesting youths for this show. i suspect money exchanged hands.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
What if there's still one last wildcard in the house, who will that be
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Come to think about it. BBN doesn't usually reward the most entertaining housemate. Infact this is the first BBN where the most entertaining housemate is the favorite.
This is the first time, the favorite is hands down the most entertaining. The contrast is too ridiculous. On one hand, we have whitemoney, boisterous and full of energy, and arguably one of the most entertaining characters this show has ever seen. Then we have Maria who isn't close but manageable, then Pere, then a bunch of trees.
The fact that someone like Pere is even considered a favorite is an indictment on the uselessness of the others. Because Pere isn't even better than Nelson or Jeff, who were non factors in their season.

I have never seen a sentence where Pere was ever considered favorite.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Brownsun:

buhahahaha
Quote d person with ur full chest grin
i no get chest abek grin
Make I go quote Ho.rny man embarassed, I'll pass
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Arin's group

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Maria is the most entertaining but na white money go win
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Tacha, Frodd and Seyi were not more entertaining than Mercy sha, I mean, it was Mercy and Ike that got a reality show after BBN, so....

Anyway, people are entertained by different things, and just because you don't find a housemate entertaining, does not mean others won't.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Mercy was the most entertaining housemate in her set though and you honestly cant use Tacha and entertainment in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

I have never seen a sentence where Pere was ever considered favorite.

Neither have I.

The only favorites I have seen are WhiteMoney, Maria and Liquorose.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aloof:

i would love to see #whiterice or #bewhite grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Coldie:
What if there's still one last wildcard in the house, who will that be
Whitemoney!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Come to think of it, people dey still slander Yousef for this thread?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Tacha, Frodd and Seyi were not more entertaining than Mercy sha, I mean, it was Mercy and Ike that got a reality show after BBN, so....

Anyway, people are entertained by different things, and just because you don't find a housemate entertaining, does not mean others won't.

I said arguably. And yes, Tacha was more entertaining than Lambo. Make we no lie. She was the main talking point until she got disqualified. And this is coming from someone that didn't like her...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

I did not insult anybody, so calling me an old cargo is once again, straying away from the show and resorting to personal attacks.

If you cannot answer people without insulting them, your problem is bigger than Big Brother Nigeria[/s]
But U already insulted urself and showed that ur intelligence didn't level up to even a new born mouse at ur old age tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Since Maria no dey reason dia fave too much,dey don jump on Beatrice.... grin grin
Beatrice dis Beatrice that grin grin
Dem even give the mirage ship name 'Whiterice" grin grin
Una go soon see fried rice and Jollof Rice grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
White money is full package, the rest can't say much about them ,

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
MzCherry:
i no get chest abek grin
Make I go quote Ho.rny man embarassed, I'll pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

I said arguably. And yes, Tacha was more entertaining than Lambo. Make we no lie. She was the main talking point until she got disqualified. And this is coming from someone that didn't like her...

Tacha was cantankerous, she was not more entertaining than Mercy, except you enjoy watching unnecessary fights.

She no dey dance for party, she no dey contribute to task, anywhere wey dem put her, she go just dey find who to fight with. Tacha literally used to pull quarrels out of her ass. People like that are difficult to live with.

That's not entertaining, it's distubring...but, you know, arguably...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Aloof:

So you couldn't have ended this your epistle without including Maria in it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The way you dey press necks on this street ehn grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.