Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960604 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Omo, people are getting choked. Airflows is being restricted, people are peppered grin

I can’t wait to see y’all reactions when he finally collects the bag. Una go ment be that grin

Your frustrations is just getting started, una never chichumchin cool

Whitemoney to the world.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
handelex:
Lol who their hate help?

They keep hating, WMG stay winning grin

See the dwarf in all his bleached glory... cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
handelex:
Lol who their hate help?
They keep hating, WMG stay winning grin
who dey breath

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
handelex:
Malaria and Typhoid stans very unstable like their fave's accent...

Una go wail tire for here.. cheesy

Who dem dump.!!!!!!
Giddem!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

They only way to sell Maria .. is to hate on white money.. judging by your post.

I don’t do fools.

Next!

And hating on WhiteMoney doesn't sell their fave.

Instead, it sells WhiteMoney more and more. Lmao grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy....,....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

U need cane grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
PepperyLeonardo:

Asin eh. The guy go just dey serious dey fake im whole life... Someone who grew up in the streets of Yaba will now come and magically have American accent! angry

He Dey try package naa grin

Based on Americana grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yuck!!! Very repulsive pig.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

They only way to sell Maria .. is to hate on white money.. judging by your post.

I don’t do fools.

Next!

That's what y'all have been doing na. Selling your whitedonkey at the expense of maria..

Nansins! So you can't take the what you dish?

Since y'all have decided to not let Maria rest, your overfed whitecow will not rest either... tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
drake49:
Why is biggy always calling deputy head of house? What happened to head of house Boma?
Abi biggy dey rush nd run jackie b quickie? Thinking loud undecided
I noticed that too .
They call her to the Diary room more than Boma the HOH.
Could it be that she's been talking to her mum?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
lajid:
Omo, people are getting choked. Airflows is being restricted, people are peppered grin

I can’t wait to see y’all reactions when he finally collects the bag. Una go ment be that grin

Your frustrations is just getting started, una never chichumchin cool

Whitemoney to the world.

Gbam.

WhiteMoney pressing necks since 1860.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy...........

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Oga rest!

Maria's mother is British. We all know how kids like to speak in their mother tongue.
It seems bees and Mike's accent are more original than Marias.I dont have anything against her though.Sometimes she seems to be speaking in the Normal Nigerian accent,and at times she switches to British
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Yuck!!! Very repulsive pig.

When he walks, he looks like he's sinking lower. Very funny way of Walking... cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That's what y'all have been doing na. Selling your whitedonkey at the expense of maria..

Nansins! So you can't take the what you dish?

Since y'all have decided to not let Maria rest, your overfed whitecow will not rest either... tongue

Next!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
stroller9795:

Tbh,these housemates are either dumb or they are just pretending cos they are not using this platform to showcase themselves!
Apart from white money,Maria,Angel and Pere,the rest of them are useless in that house!
All they do is eat,sleep and gossip!
Even the so called ships are non existent!
As for Whitemoney,he should tone down his over confidence cos if the audience becomes too sure of his victory,the organisers of the show will either bring in new housemates with strong characters displace him or come up with twists that could prevent him from winning....except he is their preffered winner.
Tacha was too confident and bigbrother threw her out immediately they had the chance.
Kidd and Erica went overboard and they kicked out Erica and evicted kidd(which seemed like a plot to me)cos Kidd was a top 5 material.
It is their house,their show,their rules and they decide what happens,not the housemates or viewers.
Those other guys weren't thrown out they were thrown out by their own doing.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SteveOfu: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Last season

2nd week was fire

�Tbaj and Ka3na fight
�Ka3na and Praise sex
�Lucy consistent fight
�Prince and Nengi situationship
�Ozo jealousy
�Eric and Lilo deep romance
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

And hating on WhiteMoney doesn't sell their fave.

Instead, it sells WhiteMoney more and more. Lmao grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy....,....

Walai cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Look at the shameless man dragging pot with women.

If you can't do this,
If your father don't do this,
If your husband don't do this,
If you don't want your male kids to do this,
You shouldn't be supporting this person.

Man o, tufiakwa!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
tonididdy:

No Pere is envious of his (WM) brains... Like how did you figure me out amounts this other dumb HMs.
He will only surrender that kitchen when someone can satisfy his luxurious meal taste buds.

Dude is like the Zuckerberg of the kitchen. grin

Which brains?.. I'll tell yall this....whitemoney lacks the intellectual capacity to engage in thought provoking discussions, his exposure is also very limited. The best way to hide this is to engross in kitchen activities. I would say that is wise of him since he knows how to cover up his weakness.

Don't ever put brains and whitemoney in thesame sentence.

I liked his vibe initially then kept waiting to see him interact with others ....but naaa....his only interaction is when he can give stories of how he has been selling puff puff and barbing hair.

Come to think of it, you have overcome all that and become a better person according to you, why the need to keep rehashing the experiences at every given opportunity. This is a reality show, does he tell that story on daily basis in his everyday life?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
It seems bees and Mike's accent are more original than Marias.I dont have anything against her though.Sometimes she seems to be speaking in the Normal Nigerian accent,and at times she switches to British

Yeah, she has the ability to switch in between languages. I'm guessing she can even switch to other languages sef.

Seems by the nature of her job, she learnt other languages. But as for the british accent, that one is inbuilt courtesy her mum...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

Which brains?.. I'll tell yall this....whitemoney lacks the intellectual capacity to engage in thought provoking discussions, his exposure is also very limited. The best way to hide this is to engross in kitchen activities. I would say that is wise of him since he knows how to cover up his weakness.

I liked his vibe initially then kept waiting to see him interact with others ....but naaa....his only interaction is when he can give stories of how he has been selling puff puff and barbing hair.

Come to think of it, you have overcome all that and become a better person according to you, why the need to keep rehashing the experiences at every given opportunity. This is a reality show, does he tell that story on daily basis in his everyday life?

Very true!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
No one ever complained about Khaffi,vee and Kidd's accent because they were real while Maria's is fake!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

You're right. Especially where you said WhiteMoney will keep on choking his haters.

WhiteMoney for the bag.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy..,........

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
Look at the shameless man dragging pot with women.

If you can't do this,
If your father don't do this,
If your husband don't do this,
If you don't want your male kids to do this,
You shouldn't be supporting this person.

Man ok, tufiakwa!!!

Mad oh!... cheesy cheesy grin

What a shameless woman wrapper!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:
But why hate on WhiteMoney

Efe no give us this kind content .. he no even near am.. but we stan am ..

We made all his very few statement make sense even when senseless

Stan your favorite and quite hating
Please don't insult Efe .
Not only did Efe win HOH back to back , he won a lot of tasks .
He wasn't the most entertaining but that was because that season had lots of entertainers like Soma , Gifty , Bisola , Uriel , Bassey , Kemen to name a few .
But Efe stood out in many ways .
He gave us many catchy slogans .
Had a rivalry with TBoss .
Had a love story with Marvis .
Had a love triangle with Debbie rise .
Had a love hate relationship with Thin Tall Tony and also had a powerful Clique with Bisola , Bally , Marvis .

You dare compare Efe's content with this loud empty drum that thinks Biggie's house is a cooking show ?
Lmfao grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yet he's wey taller than your midget simptress Malaria grin grin grin

E choke!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
stroller9795:

No one ever complained about Khaffi,vee and Kidd's accent because they were real while Maria's is fake!

I remember y'all complaining about Vee's accent. E Don reach Maria own now, una dey form amnesia.

Hate is not good o... cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Coldie:

Those other guys weren't thrown out they were thrown out by their own doing.

Yes but they would have stayed if biggy had wanted them to stay.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
handelex:
Yet he's wey taller than your midget simptress Malaria grin grin grin

E choke!!!!!

Chai.. you don hit am for bad spot.

E touch am. grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
This hanty should face the person she has issues instead of Cho Cho behind their backs. Last week it was Yerins this week another person.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.