Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3993224 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
mcbliss:

Dats why she and white no fit relate well,
Both alpha,
Same as pere until he was defeated.

Pere allowed himself to be rubbished.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Biggest mistake
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
genius43:
So Maria was expecting Saga and Nini to change her battery for her when she wasn't asleep?

Why does she think so highly of herself?

It is normal to expect your friends to help you do little things like this. She doesn't think highly of herself, she wants genuine loyal friends. I'm sorry if you can't relate.

Maria nr Dy fake am!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Beorn:

Thank you so much for your pictorial updates. I appreciate all of them.

You are welcome.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
limcar:
Maria has gotten a new ally in likorose

They've been friends since day one...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
The problem is how the other nominees have allowed him to dominate them and project himself knowing they could be evicted this week.They will all sit down and continue to listen to him while he addresses them like a Headmaster talks to his pupils.And indirectly,he uses style to address the viewers. We sabi that strategy jare

Reason why Pere walks out when starts his theatrics.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Because she auditioned late and the Organisers couldn't pass on her. No one in that house is in her level.

So fiam!!!

In fact, they had create "wildcards" just to get her in. That's how badly they needed her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

It is normal to expect your friends to help you do little things like this. She doesn't think highly of herself, she wants genuine loyal friends. I'm sorry if you can't relate.

Maria nr Dy fake am!!!
Person wey no loyal dey expect loyalty.

grin

Wonderment.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

Hahaha....and the thing he intentionally limits his interaction with other housemates so he won't loose guard....but isn't that what we wanna see. Loose guard ...fall in love....loose guard ...rake for who cross u....loose guard ....yab people .....as long as u apply moderation and don't break the rules....

We are just watching someone sell a concocted persona. If he work for am ...na him luck ....after all 90m is at stake.

But me I wanna enjoy those willing to show their real selves like pere , Maria, liquor etc

How do you know he isn't being real tho?
Do you know him personally? We can only assume, but you make your assumptions facts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Coldie:

It's good theres no text messaging, that was almost killing off the show, giving the winners to money bags that can use money to vote.

But with the new style how many DStv or gotv u want subscribe for to vote

You guys realise that theres no difference between online and SMS votes bah?

All the camps' need to do is get plenty sim cards and register all. Then use them to vote.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by limcar: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
The Queen giving us content and saying how she feels. No fake zone!!

I Stan to Restan!
Maria the Queen,
Maria the SI unit.
all hail the queen

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who the hell is Maria talking about?
Who disrespected her sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

So how many stories have you built and how regular do your 40fit anchor apapa?

Maybe u shd be asking if u shd send ur CV....

Anyways let's stick to discussing the housemates.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
na today you observe the two-faced nigga cheesy grin Person wey dey cry when dem dey bodyshame Laycon now dey do same to WhiteMoney. Person wey troll Erica for her bad behaviour now dey applaud Maria for same bad behaviour gringrin.

What bad behaviour has Maria exhibited? Did she curse out or attack anyone? You people dey ment?

Na wa o.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Maria nr Dy fake am!!!

She thinks highly of herself.

What loyalty? Is she that close to Saga and Nini or is she in their circle? She said she wasn't asleep and I am sure they knew.

If they can come down from their bed which they were together to get batteries themselves, what prevented her from leaving her bed?

It would have been different If Saga changed for himself and Nini and not for her or Nini changed for Saga and herself and ignored her.

Be objective and stop being blinded by stanship.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

Why you dey ask am question wey even him papa no fit answer?

You wan kilam?

Lmao.

U just assume anybody wey dey post for here na ur regular hustler abi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Threebear:
Lack of SMS will seriously affect voting this year.

Once people exhaust their online votes , na to rest be that. grin

Some people don't even know how to vote online.

This is why whiteduck's votes have been reducing.

After the initial angst about his "unfair" nomination. . his followers can't do anything again after exhausting their votes .

Na just to campaign and pray he leaves the kitchen to give them content 10 minutes in a day. grin

What of doctor
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

U just assume anybody wey dey post for here na ur regular hustler abi?

Knock yourself out..

WMG.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy..........

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Asgard73:

What do you know about business... and growth.
You been silly comparing Cubana and his mates to white money..

You can only hate... people see through that thing you call emptiness and not being vast.

Village human hyping herself on a faceless forum.

Who knows and how much vast are you.. oversabi .. ignorance
That particular Scondy is the most hypocritical person we have on this thread.

Last season, she countlessly called herself smart, trolling and insulting Elites up and down until I engaged her and she went Mia, I won’t forget that day.

She overrates and hype Herself unnecessarily.

She did it earlier last week, trolling Eghe and bragging that Eghe isn’t classy or exposed enough to be condescending.

She has been on this forum since the year it was created, 16 whole years yet her wise self couldn’t tell her to create her own forum to make money like Seun, but she’s busy comparing Whitemoney to Obi Cubanna.

No doubt she’s an old woman, she’s at her age suppose to be reasonable and at least troll with sense. Imagine comparing Whitemoney to Obi Cubanna just to prove a point.

A tribalistic analyzer who kept overrating and hyping herself last season while hiding behind icons and sounding intelligent.

All her tribalistic foolish takes must be called out by me this season, no icons to protect her again, I’ll keep calling her out till the end of this season.

All Whitemoney slander from her must be taken personal this season.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Polymath will be wondering what he is doing here.

And oga psychologist Per back to his zone.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
Malaria don pick another fight again.

Lmao. grin

grin

Delilah of our time.

Na your fellow woman you dey call delilah, pls o she thief your husband abi boyfriend? Abi she shave your hubby or boyfriend hair? grin grin
All in the name of show grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
creolehunt:

You guys realise that theres no difference between online and SMS votes bah?

All the camps' need to do is get plenty sim cards and register all. Then use them to vote.
You've forgotten that there's now NIN restrictions right?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
genius43:

She thinks highly of herself.

What loyalty? Is she that close to Saga and Nini or is she in their circle? She said she wasn't asleep and I am sure they knew.

If they can come down from their bed which they were together to get batteries themselves, what prevented her from leaving her bed?

It would have been different If Saga changed for himself and Nini and not for her or Nini changed for Saga and herself and ignored her.

Be objective and stop been blinded by stanship.

Your agenda won't agend. Leave Maria the S.I unit alone. There's nothing wrong in helping out strangers not to mention someone you're are in close proximity with all the time especially if whenever you see the person,you're always interested in making small talks with them.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Ok at this point LIQUORROSE SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!
Jeez Louis! This girl is two faced, speaks from both sides of her mouth , and an ass kisser.

This sismance that she is glaringly trying too hard to sustain with Maria is just showing the chameleon she is..
Say one thing with the others, then goes to meet Maria at the garden and sweet talking and changing mouth.

Sammie, e be like say the talk and OT they gave you at the roundtable discussion hasn't registered in your brain abi...
You talk one thing here, then go and meet her and say something else. Smh... No wonder they said many are being fake. Trying to portray to the viewers that they are all so sweet and consoling, and peacemakers.

Fake people plenty in that house though
she's not perfect.

Not everybody is blemishless like our darling Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney

E choke.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy...........

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by anadozie1: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
scondy:

Hahaha....and the thing he intentionally limits his interaction with other housemates so he won't loose guard....but isn't that what we wanna see. Loose guard ...fall in love....loose guard ...rake for who cross u....loose guard ....yab people .....as long as u apply moderation and don't break the rules....

We are just watching someone sell a concocted persona. If he work for am ...na him luck ....after all 90m is at stake.

But me I wanna enjoy those willing to show their real selves like pere , Maria, liquor etc

I don't really know why you sound pained. I've gone through most comments and one can see that most of them are catching cruise with the HMs. But, you are taking it very personal

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
mcbliss:

Dats why she and white no fit relate well,
Both alpha,
Same as pere until he was defeated.

Biko, how was Pere defeated?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Amya:

In fact, they had create "wildcards" just to get her in. That's how badly they needed her.
And what about pere who is also a wildcard??some of you will just like to say any nonsense just to hype Maria...even if she is wrong...lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
The queen of content dishing out the second major highlight of the day after giving the first one earlier today..

Big brother Maria!!!!!

I restan to Pakistan!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
genius43:
Beatrice is fineee
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

His sexuality affected his game. Alot of people know he is gay, just as we knew Prince's sexuality. I expected him to play the game well, not this thing he is doing with a lesbo.

Emmanuel and liquor are gay? grin
This is the first time I'm hearing it, even Prince too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Maria nr Dy fake am!!!
Genuine loyal friends my ass cheesy

Who has she been loyal to in that house to expect loyalty in return

Oh she thinks guys will be simping and following after her baa? Lmaoooo cheesy

She's not the babe she thinks she is period.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.