Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939749 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I was trying to watch without nairaland grin grin. Never done anything more boring in my life, e choke me embarassed grin embarassed

Hawk good morning cheesy wink

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2021
handelex:
Since na cruise you dey cruise why are you then taking his own cruise serious and personal?

He struck a nerve I suppose cheesy

Stay pressed you blady Malarian tongue

#Stillonstill
#Team maria
#Wemakeitorbreakit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Wow! Who made this lovely hair Maria is rocking..

She looks beautiful....
Your maria is just there and nothing special about her

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
If Yerins leaves on Sunday I'm going to be on a lot of people's neck here,Nigerian youths want to neglect brains and vote perverts

Hahahahaha
You and my hubby dey support that delawood of a guy

I don troll my hubby tire, he still stan with Yerins, I know he will be in sifia pains when Yerins leaves ,cos I can bet my right nyash he will definitely leave on Sunday.

Team white for life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Tega and Nini dey do gbas gbos white monkey the shameless actor dey talk "good, keep giving viewers content”.

It's just another indication that that white papa put is too viewers conscious and has been acting all this while. That statement is very disgusting. It's supposed to be a reality show. Ffs!

You think viewers are fools?

We keep telling them, they won’t listen. White monkey is too fake. He should be evicted

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
toseen7:
Two sides cool
that is what the always do to creat hype and increase viewer

Patapata the will just evict two people or just shake some tables

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Team WhiteMoney
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Tonnyray:
She specified it was 2 girls.
Herself, her ex and some other chick.
Ok then, I may have to come to term with their sexuality, that is their personal lives anyway, as long as it's not posing harm to anyone.
Maybe after the house, they can have a sweet tirisome
maria-Emmanuel-Liquorose.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
safarigirl:

Na proper killjoy she be

She and that her Delawood bae cannot bring excitement and entertainment, the people that want to bring it, she go dey do town crier on top their head.

If say she sabi game, she for go siddon with them, talk to them about the issue, make three of them run these boys street, but the first thing she did was run and spill to the same boys. If say na somebody like Cross overhear guys dey talk this thing, he for no run go warn girls, but see wetin babe dey do.

If we begin dey talk say guys dey better pass some babes for some kain things now, you go dey hear gender discrimination.
I agree with you 100%
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
superlicious:
Mods please do something to this derailment. A lot of people are no longer coming to naira land for big brother update due to the arguments. This is the worst big brother thread since bbnaija started.

You go call mods tire keh grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Wow! Who made this lovely hair Maria is rocking..

She looks beautiful....

Na albinos go keep u las las.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:
PSG offering there all in all

In other news,some crazy Arsenal fans with wierd b imagination grin grin
Lol.
Arsenal fans can mumu demsef ehn? They think he is Lokoga?
Arsenal wey go buy full team still nor go spend pass 5.5 mil pounds.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Arin is a baddie like dat.
She no send your popsi cool
She says it how it is.

A baddie that cries at every confrontation. She can only say this trash behind Pere, if dem born her papa well she should attempt it to his face. Even Whitemoney was put in his place when he tried to confront Pere. Arin is quick to call people trash and bottom barrel behind their back. If shes truly a baddie she should say it to Pere's face that he's trash.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Tah! That first truth and dare where she didn’t agree with some of the dares he proposed. Ngwa! Yes he took it too far with some of the dares but... If I remember Arin was the one being disrespectful, talking at the top of her voice and being aggressive. Nawa

ShadowWalker00:

They had just a little arguement during the truth, and dare.

But Arin don carry the matter for head. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
And I hope you know those girls are all playing him
Yeah by going about gossiping on him. cheesy

I am sure enjoying the playing. cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
carammel:

Ok then, I may have to come to term with their sexuality, that is their personal lives anyway, as long as it's not posing harm to anyone.
Maybe after the house, they can have a sweet tirisome
maria-Emmanuel-Liquorose.
Haha grin grin
You guys always find a way around around it when the facts have now been laid before y'all.
Die-hard fans, though grin
It's good. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Tega and Nini dey do gbas gbos white monkey the shameless actor dey talk "good, keep giving viewers content”.

It's just another indication that that white papa put is too viewers conscious and has been acting all this while. That statement is very disgusting. It's supposed to be a reality show. Ffs!

Oga relax your nerves.
Aren't we all here for contents? undecided
So what the F are you flapping about? angry

If whitemoney brake plate, people like you will call for his DQ. Take it easy on a champ!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Me? Haha. Calm your witts down!

I'm very easy on the eyes and that's another confidence booster of mine. So, as the saying goes; ' it ain't tripping if you've got it '
Is it their fair ,or light skin ? Hahaha. LiquorRose rose no reach me even in that category.

Not to sound cocky, but I facially look better than your tomboy dancer.
Maria is short to me, abeg. In terms of height.
Let's not make this about me,, tho. I ain't the one in the BBN house.

They put themselves out there, so let them be the main subjects. wink
Fame doesn't come easy.
Deal with it tongue

You sound like someone under some kind of sexual frustrations..I perceive depression from you. That's the aura you emit.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Unapologetic wink

Do I know you? grin tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2021
eleshin:

A baddie that cries at every confrontation. She can only say this trash behind Pere, if dem born her papa well she should attempt it to his face. Even Whitemoney was put in his place when he tried to confront Pere. Arin is quick to call people trash and bottom barrel behind their back. If shes truly a baddie she should say it to Pere's face that he's trash.
* yawns *
Go and tell her nau. grin
Am I her? Kilode
Arin isn't scared of nobody's daddy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2021
boma was talking to Jackie b about what maria did with the throwing of the food thingy and how he wanted to report to biggie, he was mad and approached her, she apologies for her actions
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

White Monkey will give you a heart attack very soon grin

See as your heart is beating so fast tikatikatikatika grin

Ah ah na wetin sef, oya drink some water or take a deep breath.. cheesy

Now how are you feeling?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Wahala for the person wey go come this thread come look for update o..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

On rotation!...On rotation, I be giving them ! wink
Good morning to you.
sweet morning to u jare
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Froshloaded:

Na albinos go keep u las las.

One thing must kill a man... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Messi is given a blank check in PSG
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
[s]tega and Nini dey do gbas gbos white monkey the shameless actor dey talk "good, keep giving viewers content”.

It's just another indication that that white papa put is too viewers conscious and has been acting all this while. That statement is very disgusting. It's supposed to be a reality show. Ffs![/s]

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Amillionnn:
Tah! That first truth and dare where she didn’t agree with some of the dares he proposed. Ngwa! Yes he took it too far with some of the dares but... If I remember Arin was the one being disrespect, talking at the top of her voice and being aggressive. Nawa

Aswear.

Pere bin ignore her that night, e con dey pepper her grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
CharmyBliz:

Wats the name of the person she was talking to??
Jay Paul. He replied her by saying he has never had a conversation with him, and asked her if his friend feels the same way about him, arin replied of course, isn't it obvious.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
eleshin:

Can't you guys comment without using a curse word?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
RightDecision15:

We keep telling them, they won’t listen. White monkey is too fake. He should be evicted
still crying malarians. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Your maria is just there and nothing special about her

My Maria is very beautiful and there's nothing you can do about it even if you try... grin grin

But you can cry though... tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.