Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940668 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Tega and Nini dey do gbas gbos white monkey the shameless actor dey talk "good, keep giving viewers content”.

It's just another indication that that white papa put is too viewers conscious and has been acting all this while. That statement is very disgusting. It's supposed to be a reality show. Ffs!

You think viewers are fools?
Cruise poverty... Zukwanuike...rest in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
fertilewomb:

Hahahahaha
You and my hubby dey support that delawood of a guy

I don troll my hubby tire, he still stan with Yerins, I know he will be in sifia pains when Yerins leaves ,cos I can bet my right nyash he will definitely leave on Sunday.

Team white for life
Your hubby sabi better thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
Please dare me...... just post a picture of yourself holding a paper with your username written on it..let's know who know person pass and who go suffer the consequences....

If you're interested in getting my details, approach a Lawyer, get a writ from a high court, deliver the writ to the manager of Nairaland and then arrest me or institute a suit against me. It's as simple as ABC.

My potentials are enormous and it wouldn't be in my best interest to jeopardize them by uploading a picture of my handsome face online just to prove a point to a crazy mother of fatherless kids.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:

He didn't say this

He was talking to d HMs at d other side and said see as una dey look u don see content

Open ur ears well

Those blady Malarians are damn blady liars shocked

Just to score cheap and watery points they now resort to lies...

Hypocritical liars oshi cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
handelex:
Since na cruise you dey cruise why are you then taking his own cruise serious and personal?

He struck a nerve I suppose cheesy

Stay pressed you blady Malarian tongue

Press them more
Press it
Press it
Choke them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2021
Finally....i don catch up... undecided
Unah just dey waste nairaland pages with meaningless fights upandan.... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
If Yerins leaves on Sunday I'm going to be on a lot of people's neck here,Nigerian youths want to neglect brains and vote perverts
I can't wait to see him leaving with a canoe and a bottle of SEAMAN aromatic schnapp as a "Thank you for coming" palliative on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Is saskay pregnant... She sleeps too much.

Is sleeping her own game plan in big brother house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
WarriAproko:
Lol
not cool undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
handelex:
Those blady Malarians are damn blady liars shocked

Just to score cheap and watery points they now resort to lies...

Hypocritical liars oshi cheesy

Awon Lori iro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

My Maria is very beautiful and there's nothing you can do about it even if you try... grin grin

But you can cry though... tongue
Yen yen yen,your maria will soon have sex in the house and Nigerians would launch a heavy attack on her,she won't stay long in that house,pere will eventually mess her up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2021
Smellingthon:

You sound like someone under some kind of sexual frustrations..I perceive depression from you. That's the aura you emit.
grin grin grin
First you said I was obsessed with fine ladies that I can't look like....or something.

Now, I cleared you in that , you have switched the tempo. Boy, take several seats.
You ain't got nothing on me as far as that particular argument you brought up is concerned.

Aura. You sure you know what that means , and are using it in the right context here ?
Go play with yourself, darling. grin
I can't be sexually frustrated. Even Satan knows it is a lie. That's how sure I am. wink

I'm here for all of you. Leggo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Tega and Nini dey do gbas gbos white monkey the shameless actor dey talk "good, keep giving viewers content”.

It's just another indication that that white papa put is too viewers conscious and has been acting all this while. That statement is very disgusting. It's supposed to be a reality show. Ffs!

You think viewers are fools?
You're definitely a fan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I can't wait to see him leaving with a canoe and a bottle of SEAMAN aromatic schnapp as a "Thank you for coming" palliative on Sunday.
You all are Nigeria's problem, you have eyes but can't see potentials
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
ethicallyright:

If you're interested in getting my details, approach a Lawyer, get a writ from a high court, deliver the writ to the manager of Nairaland and then arrest me or institute a suit against me. It's as simple as ABC.

My potentials are enormous and it wouldn't be in my best interest to jeopardize them by uploading a picture of my handsome face online just to prove a point to a crazy mother of fatherless kids.
This one is obviously scared already.....why not just post the picture and see what happens next...

Manager of nairaland ??how him wan take arrest you when you are already faceless and there is no personal information...why not just post your so called handsome face with your username written on it so that I will make sure I deal with you and not suffer an innocent person..please dare me...try and post the picture with your username on it....please show that you are the true son of your father and post it...if you do not spend your Christmas in cell call me a bastard...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
eleshin:

A baddie that cries at every confrontation. She can only say this trash behind Pere, if dem born her papa well she should attempt it to his face. Even Whitemoney was put in his place when he tried to confront Pere. Arin is quick to call people trash and bottom barrel behind their back. If shes truly a baddie she should say it to Pere's face that he's trash.
No mind mgbeke feeling funky.

E Day pain the low-budget ogbomoso feminist say Pere no look her side. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Haha grin grin
You guys always find a way around around it when the facts have now been laid before y'all.
Die-hard fans, though grin
It's good. grin
There is no fact anywhere yet, none of them has admitted to being gay or bi, it has only been people projecting that on them.
Someone came here to claim to be Rose's neighbour and mentioned that she's bi is not enough fact, anybody can claim to know any of the housemates just to score cheap points.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2021
jenifer007:

The fact that no dude is eyeing or even managing to catch some cruise with her in the house is really depressing her. It is always obvious. And saskay is pretty. She is just unlucky for the guys eyes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EwuGambia: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
Arin is a baddie like dat.
She no send your popsi cool
She says it how it is.

You stan Arin?... undecided

e fit be say nah you i don dey find since... undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Yen yen yen,your maria will soon have sex in the house and Nigerians would launch a heavy attack on her,she won't stay long in that house,pere will eventually mess her up.

As she shouldddddd kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:

He didn't say this

He was talking to d HMs at d other side and said see as una dey look u don see content

Open ur ears well

Cruise is one of us, he's a WM fan so don't take him serious at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
You all are Nigeria's problem, you have eyes but can't see potentials
This is Big Brother not some sort of POLYMATH political meeting.

We see entertainment and the angry bird doctor is not giving us entertainment, rather, he is giving us Deeper Life vibes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
carammel:

There is no fact anywhere yet, none of them has admitted to being gay or bi, it has only been people projecting that on them.
Someone came here to claim to be Rose's neighbour and mentioned that she's bi is not enough fact, anybody can claim to know any of the housemates just to score cheap points.
Grab a cup of chilled water, darling. Drink it. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
jenifer007:

What do you expect from a girl that said she came with vibrators to the house. Good orgasm gives peaceful sleep. I suspect she uses her intimacy . Toy off camera, Maybe in the bathroom. Who knows
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
tonididdy:

One is a live show on the streets and the other is in the BBH
So Ebuka will clone himself or be running back and forth between the streets and the stage, changing attire along the way? sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

grin grin grin
First you said I was obsessed with fine ladies that I can't look like....or something.

Now, I cleared you in that , you have switched the tempo. Boy, take several seats.
You ain't got nothing on me as far as that particular argument you brought up is concerned.

Aura. You sure you know what that means , and are using it in the right context here ?
Go play with yourself, darling. grin
I can't be sexually frustrated. Even Satan knows it is a lie. That's how sure I am. wink

I'm here for all of you. Leggo

Looks like you don't comprehend well. If you read again, you would understand what I actually said.

I said you are projecting your sexual obsessions on beautiful through imaginations...It's all in your head and not real. But it should have been left there because coming out, it sounds disgusting and stupid.

You are not a bright person obviously..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:

Can't you guys comment without using a curse word?
Are you sure you wanted to quote me? Where's the curse word?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Vero4u:
not cool undecided
why
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

As she shouldddddd kiss
I'm fully prepared waiting to launch my attack

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
fertilewomb:

What do you expect from a girl that said she came with vibrators to the house. Good orgasm gives peaceful sleep. I suspect she uses her intimacy . Toy off camera, Maybe in the bathroom. Who knows
Chei...... nairalanders eeeeeeeeh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
for those who are saying the show is delayed, did you see what just happened apparently biggie's crew are inside the house. Sammie said people are inside, boma said yes , people are working inside, Jackie was asking if they saw them, kayode mute the convo then make a quick switch immediately.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.