Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940199 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
scondy:

But what Maria did was indeed disrespectful. Should he lie just cos he has romantic interest in Maria? And incase u don't know Boma and Pere have been pals since day 1. So make he no talk truth?

I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt for now but the third time would not be ignored. He already disrespected in the DR by calling her fake.
If she irritates him that much then he should tell her or move on from her instead of saying thing at her back and go back to acting all lovey dovey in her front.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I'm sure hoelites are still having PTSD from gordons grin grin grin grin

Lol, Pray say your Maria no go collect the baton this night, this one wey small Guinness wan finish her last night grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
This can’t be amala I’m seeing on my screen

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eeghe:

Get out of my head/hand
shocked

I won’t cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Boudiccao:

What happened? What did Pere do?

Was saying Maria was childish bla bla bla.. I wonder why he can't tell her this.

Same way he said she was fake. I wish Ebuka would ask him why he thought Maria was fake but couldn't tell her to her face after all they're close pals and he said he liked her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I'm sure hoelites are still having PTSD from gordons grin grin grin grin

This one will dare to speak for the rest. Here goes- “not at all, cos she is literally in your face, speaking as if she has a bag of coal in her mouth wink, shapeless, wicked, ugly, damned, but making the hell out of it. Against all odds and despite your wishes for her. She is not in Umulumgbe suffering and wallowing. She has moved on.I hope you can” undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
creolehunt:
Abeg eh, if you must troll. At least do it with a little dignity and self respect. Even if you are shameless, spare a thought for your family members.

So, 4 groups went into a competition. Team A were generally applauded for their performance in Task 1 even by the other competitors, so much that if that was the only task, they would have won by a landslide. While Team B were so bad that the members of the team were laughing at THEIR OWN performance.

In Task B, Team A still did so well that the audience and other competitors believed they will be worthy winners. At the same time, Team B's performance was so dross that it would have been better had they not turned up at all.

At the end, another team won the competition. But somehow, Team B are shamelessly trolling Team A for not winning.

If this isn't madness, what is? Yes, WhiteMoneys fans were confident because his Teams performance was that good. Question is, were you confident in Maria's performance?

You are not making sense. Confident in Maria's performance you say?
It was a Group task.
Anyway, your White team makes hella noise and already assumed victory before the result came, trolled others with their over confidence hence others are trolling back. So chill.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
FIGARO00:
Malaria fans, congratulate the winning team first before doing your attack dog work as usual.

At least a team won, and Maria failed (as usual), congratulate the team first na, haba.

Ile aiye le.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

Was saying Maria was childish bla bla bla.. I wonder why he can't tell her this.

Same way he said she was fake. I wish Ebuka would ask him why he thought Maria was fake but couldn't tell her to her face after all they're close pals and he said he liked her.
Everywhere go scatter grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
scondy:

But what Maria did was indeed disrespectful. Should he lie just cos he has romantic interest in Maria? And incase u don't know Boma and Pere have been pals since day 1. So make he no talk truth?

How was she disrespectful? Maria didn't even mean Boma at the time she threw away her food hence Boma couldn't say Maria was coming at him. It was a mistake which she already apologized for yet he kept bitching about it despite the fact that he already accepted her apology.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Angel is already looking for how to create her braless/ nude style grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Every time the housemates get clothes from sponsors, I always remember the original bad beech, Miss Cee-C.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Did Angel just say she's wondering big she should wear her clothe without bra? LEEEMAAOOOOOOO!

She dey wear bra before?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eeghe:

This one will dare to speak for the rest. Here goes- “not at all, cos she is literally in your face, speaking as if she has a bag of coal in her mouth wink, shapeless, wicked, ugly, damned, but making the hell out of it. Against all odds and despite your wishes for her. She is not in Umulumgbe suffering and wallowing. She has moved on.I hope you can” undecided
Dannyxy abeg how you dey take understand this lady? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

This is the second time he is doing this. If he finds her annoying then tell her to her face or move on completely instead of acting all good around her for strategy obviously. I don't get the bitching.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

Same way he said she was fake. [b]I wish Ebuka would ask[/b]him why he thought Maria was fake but couldn't tell her to her face after all they're close pals and he said he liked her.

Ebuka must not ask any leading and potentially game resetting questions to anyone.
ABEG.
angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:
Every time the housemates get clothes from sponsors, I always remember the original bad beech, Miss Cee-C.

Hahah.. could have sworn I typed this cos I also just remembered her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
This one wey camera dey follow Niyi so,I hope that's not a sign that baba is leaving....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
handelex:
Malarians have finally lost it grin grin grin

Abi Maria follow for Team Amazing fa?

They no longer celebrate their fave but others cos their fave remains a failure grin

Congratulations team amazing joor, you guys deserve it.

You guys should suck it up already..... it's been only TWO FREAKING WEEKS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Correct guy!

I no dey use better thing play ooo

But Arin be like dry firewood

Abeg Arin stans gather here

I wan see something

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Geezeem:

I like it!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

Hmmmmmmmm

Plus the outfit she shredded with a scissors that led to miracle and tobi getting a strike because they cut off their sleeve
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eeghe:

Ebuka must not ask any leading and potentially game resetting questions to anyone.
ABEG.
angry
Yh
His question was the origin of Erica's disqualification last yr.

Ebuka fit shake table but bringing what is been said behind someone to open is not really pleasant when the show is still on........all those can be done after the show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
I hate when people eat swallow with fork...it irritates me to no end

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Munzy14:
Whitemoney supporters should meet Icons for soap...cheesy

Counting your chicks before they hatch...now it appears like whitemoney is not just the clown, probably some of his supporters are too...

Supporting Laycon must have been your biggest achievement,you keep bringing him up every now and then.

As there is no clear winner this season,you have refused to support any housemate, even your normal Jump-jump dey hard you to do.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eeghe:
Nini’s voice?
If it was any louder would be enough to make me not watch the show.
Sheesh.

I wonder how Saga is able to hang around her round the clock?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
I wouldn’t eat that Amala too, Nina.. it’s fine
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Saga first clear im food smiley

The guy believe white money die

If white money na religion im go be im disciple

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Twoclans:

Hmmmmmmmm

Plus the outfit she shredded with a scissors that led to miracle and tobi getting a strike because they cut off their sleeve

Lol

Bad company corrupting good manners.

Cee-C was a force Sha. E get some housemates wey you go only appreciate their true state of villainy after their season.

So many memorable moments, I saw one video this evening that featured when she and Lolu were bound together and she nearly broke the guy's blokos.

She been get mad highlights.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bomboiy:

Supporting Laycon must have been your biggest achievement,you keep bringing him up every now and then.

As there is no clear winner this season,you have refused to support any housemate, even your normal Jump-jump dey hard you to do.
Apt!!! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Geezeem:

I wonder how Saga is able to hang around her round the clock?

Bobo is in love na and babe na give am chance so at this stage the babe is perfect in his eyes....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

Ebuka can't talk about what happened in the Diary room on live show, that would be for the Reunion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.