Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3975939 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
The penthouse lovers..

Episode 9 don come out
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

Cee-C had a method to her madness, Tacha was just madness.

That babe was special, she used to frustrate me during her season, but I appreciate her so much now.

This cracked me up cheesy

Ceec was a nightmare. I started out liking her and was rooting for Ceebi, then I hated her with a passion when she started moving mad, then I started pitying her towards the end.

Would never forget the night the rem-4 thought she had been evicted only for her to walk in during their toast grin

She’s the only double wahala housemate i currently follow and that’s because I really like her now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
creolehunt:

He will still pick, he is still weighing up the potential winners. Everyone knows how M.unzy14 moved from Ike to Frodd then, to Mercy in Double Wahala. Thr.eebear trolled him mercilessly that year.
Wawuuuuuu....Everyone!!!!...So I be celeb here?
Oya forward with your head make I sign autograph..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Munzy14:

A clown and a sexy mama...grin

You carry gordon...
Calling WhiteMoney a clown? cheesy

Well, that's the word most Imolites are used to because of their past and present governors.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Dannyxy abeg how you dey take understand this lady? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Geezeem:

[s]Me too

I can't connect to the guy.... his gists bore me to tears[/s]

Then there must be something wrong with u then tongue
U called mike and Laycon delawoods because they didn't talk much ...even housemates that don't talk at the moment...Go and check urself
I am begining to believe those that tagged u a hypocrite!!!

Meanwhile leave his gists his fans...We his brave hearts understand!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Froshloaded:
The penthouse lovers..

Episode 9 don come out

Since yesterday

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Calling WhiteMoney a clown? cheesy

Well, that's the word most Imolites are used to because of their past and present governors.
grin grin

If we start begging like senator james manager now..you will say we have started...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dotez:

If to say this guy is a very strong contender e for don hear am,Ozo no do reach dis level we no rest last season
Stanning Ọzọ was something else embarassed

Can never forget that night Biggie gave him his 2nd strike because of love letter embarassed

Ozo nearly ended me.. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Bad company corrupting good manners.

Cee-C was a force Sha. E get some housemates wey you go only appreciate their true state of villainy after their season.

So many memorable moments, I saw one video this evening that featured when she and Lolu were bound together and she nearly broke the guy's blokos.

She been get mad highlights.

I still literally break out in sweat when I recall how Tobi would beg and beg for the slightest of things or offence ..... until his leash broke!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
genius43:

Since yesterday

Omoh I don forget sef.. just downloaded it now, I will watch it before the party sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bomboiy:

Supporting Laycon must have been your biggest achievement,you keep bringing him up every now and then.

As there is no clear winner this season,you have refused to support any housemate, even your normal Jump-jump dey hard you to do.
The house I live in your head na only God knows...grin

Just sell am and keep the money...

No time to check time with u sha.

Meanwhile racha....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
MizzD:

Ceec was a nightmare. I started out liking her and was rooting for Ceebi, then I hated her with a passion when she started moving mad, then I started pitying her towards the end.

Would never forget the night the rem-4 thought she had been evicted only for her to walk in during their toast grin

She’s the only double wahala housemate i currently follow and that’s because I really like her now.
an iconic moment

Production no dey reason those kain mad twists again. Closest they did to that was the Seyi and Tacha thing, and e no bang reach.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:
[s]

Lol

Bad company corrupting good manners.

Cee-C was a force Sha. E get some housemates wey you go only appreciate their true state of villainy after their season.

So many memorable moments, I saw one video this evening that featured when she and Lolu were bound together and she nearly broke the guy's blokos.

She been get mad highlights [/s] .
Thrash...Cee-C still dey torment you in your dream..

All the curse you layed on her turned to blessing while you are still here on Nairaland practicing your Garrister abi na barrister from morning till midnight, Monday to Sunday..

God is good.

You ain't seen nothing yet..

Garrister Safari grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
@MzCherry, but Jackye is short
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iscom(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
iscom:
As we are enjoying the show...

Don’t forget to check the Nairaland link below for all your original romoss, xiaomi, Yoobao, Remax, Anker, Pisen powerbanks and mobile phone accessories.

For all your quality wireless and wired earphones.

Buy from us today and you won't regret buying from us.

God bless you. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
FIGARO00:
Malaria fans, congratulate the winning team first before doing your attack dog work as usual.

At least a team won, and Maria failed (as usual), congratulate the team first na, haba.

Ile aiye le.

Both whitemoney and Maria team failed, you guys should stop making it look like only their team failed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
handelex:

Can never forget that night Biggie gave him his 2nd strike because of love letter embarassed

Writing materials wey biggie supply for creative stuffs, E reach Ozo hand, He convert am to love letter...

If it were in reality, people will accuse nengi of using belusom on ozo...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Read the room
chigirlangel:

Both whitemoney and Maria team failed, you guys should stop making it look like only their team failed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

Cee-C had a method to her madness, Tacha was just madness.

That babe was special, she used to frustrate me during her season, but I appreciate her so much now.

watching the two during their seasons was pure torture for me

I supported Tboss and now Maria...but these two are apprentices to where Cee Cee and Tacha dey

I felt some kinda pity for Cee Cee towards the end when Tobi flipped on her..... But you see Tacha? I comment my reserve undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
handelex:

lmao
I really wanted ozo out of the house badly..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Geezeem:

I still literally break out in sweat when I recall how Tobi would beg and beg for the slightest of things or offence ..... until his leash broke!
Which leach ooo? Was she tied to Cee-C or she use otumokpo on him ni?

Like Tobi, Like Frodd, like Ozo, like Saga... They are all Simps and idiots.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
MizzD:

Just said same thing grin

But the pity didn't make me a fan sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demnan:
@MzCherry, but Jackye is short
lol ,with that load she's carrying, it's allowed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:
an iconic moment

Production no dey reason those kain mad twists again. Closest they did to that was the Seyi and Tacha thing, and e no bang reach.
That ceec entrance was the mother of all shocker in BB...grin

Alex was like the ground should open and shallow her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is this night blinders on Jackie B provided by WAW, too?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Very allowed. Even my legs ache in sympathy
MzCherry:
lol ,with that load she's carrying, it's allowed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prech01: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
I supported Tboss, Ceec, Tacha, Erica and Now Maria , na die remain for me
Geezeem:

watching the two during their seasons was pure torture for me

I supported Tboss and now Maria...but these two are apprentices to where Cee Cee and Tacha dey

I felt some kinda pity for Cee Cee towards the end when Tobi flipped on her..... But you see Tacha? I comment my reserve undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
handelex:

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
scondy:

Ceec was a mad woman....no one comes close till today. Tacha dey learn work for where she dey.

Very crazy and she come get class join....loool
It takes a chronic mad woman to know another..

True or false?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Waw! waw Team Yousef won, congrats to them all.

I pray Yousef buckle up, Yuniksters are solidly behind you❤

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
handelex:

Mehnnn looking back i don't think i can do such again o.
Really crazy mehn

Every Saturday night like dis,we have to start preparing how to defend Ozo after the party grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.