Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973566 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ain't the ladies snapping?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beorn:
The post-canceling irritant fulfills its destiny of canceling posts. That's its only mission on earth. Kwantinue. grin

That’s his own way of nagging grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Can’t wait to see Angel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
MizzD:

That’s his own way of nagging grin

*in Eeghe's voice* Deaaaaadd!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nmezor:
Ain't the ladies snapping?
They are dressing up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
The easiest way to get likes from white rats now na to say rubbish about Maria, Boma or Pere
But thank God nairaland likes doesn't reflect as votes!!!!

Na me and una here lool grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

And the funny thing... I really liked him. Amidst all the criticism, I could relate with him.
He was just a guy who chose to follow his heart, he didn't try to rationalize or second guess his feelings....
He wasn't playing no games or trying to get in anyone's good books. All he wanted to do was love and be loved in return....

It's funny, people now confuse genuine love with simping. Fraternity, for conspiracy.
Being real is real hard.....

There's nothing wrong with trying to find love like Ozo did. I actually felt he should have back off at some point but then again Nengi would always cry whenever he did and she was the one who had first encouraged him to ask her out. Both of them were kinda confused tbh. Out there, I dunno what happened between them tho. Some said (at least ka3na) said his family was against it. I really dunno whatever happened.

But with Frodd, that one was a manipulative creep abeg. I had my reservation back then when he moved to Esther's bed without asking her, only to start crying when Esther said no and asked him to stay away. Worse was the same Frodd was previously involved with Isiloma and had done stuff with her before she left, only to switch to Esther in the space of 2 days and even had the audacity to climb on Esther's bed unsolicited. Then there was the stupid viewers who were maligning Esther for declining his advance. Na ment?

Not forgetting to mention that the bed which Esther asked him to stay away from, he had refused even when he was with Venita back then, albeit Venita had his eyes on Gedoni and was just using Frodd to catch cruise at that time (Venita still had a problem with Gedoni and Khafi till now. Lol). She had even left Frodd's ass at the jacuzzi one time like that cheesy. Then fiam, he went back to climb on Esther's bed once again. Esther still had to send him away twice but he wouldn't stop coming until they eventually became close pals. Then, the sexual harassment from him happened and Esther was still the same person who saved his ass. Also gave him her coins after she left, campaigned for him and protected his ass during her media rounds. But what did he do after he came out? Threw Esther under the bus to make himself look good and got her trolled throughout his media rounds. What was his stupid excuse? Said people were trolling him. Na ment? Was he as trolled as Esther was trolled? Esther game was spoilt because of him ffs! Point was he was trolled because of his actions whereas Esther was trolled because of him. Esther could have done the same thing during her media round and throw him under but she protected him as a friend would but what did his selfish ass do? Threw Esther under to protect himself alone.

I still recall how he betrayed Tuoyo, Jeff (who had even left the HOH balloon for him to win because Jeff had felt Frodd deserved a week off nomination but what did he pay Jeff in return? Nominated him! He even had the nerves to be angry at Jeff for not giving him coins after Jeff's eviction. Na ment?

No evicted housemates gave their coins to Frodd to tell you how bad they saw him except for Esther! Point was he did nothing for Esther apart from destroying the poor young girl's game with his manipulative stupid tears whereas Esther did a lot for him and even saved his ass from disqualification! Yeye dey smell. Then he came to the reunion to wail once again about Esther mingling with people and refusing to be seen with him bla bla bla except for his birthday. Na ment? Why would Esther be seen with your ass after throwing her under the bus as soon you came out? Funny enough, Esther and Seyi were the only housemates who had attended his birthday. Esther had even made his birthday memorable but what did she get in return? Insult at the reunion! What a garbage of a guy! An ingrate! Did Ozo or Laycon insult Nengi or Erica at the reunion? Na ment? He was even calling her upper echelon bla bla bla.

And when Esther told him she's no girlfriend of his nor is he entitled to her and if he wanted anything from her, he would have properly asked her out. Then he went rambling about how he wanted to ask out Esther but she had dressed simple and the next time he had wanted to, she came in a Bentley. Na ment? You had a problem when she came simple! You also had a problem when she didn't come simple! Na ment? Lol. I'm just happy at the fact that the manipulative garbage of a creep is out of Esther's life. Esther even tolerated enough. Can he try such nonsense with Mercy or Tacha? Even Tacha almost ate him up when he entered into the bathroom while she was in there. She lambasted him so much and he couldn't say a word to her that day. What a pervert! Or should we talk about Venita shouting at him and calling out all the housemates when he did same to her? Even Mercy always gave him hot hot in the house! Esther tolerated a lot abeg. What an garbage of a man! A creep! Worse is he's got a big sense of entitlement!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
shumuel:
Someone said "If whitemoney doesn't make you laugh, then you are probably a winch" grin

Na waoh so I am a winncchhhhh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
See as Yerins dress like Mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yerins think say na inside Lab he dey?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
I no understand cross outfit
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Peace is still fixing lashes and is undressed? Ladies sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damn saskay is so beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Threebear:
Pere probably sensed Maria is a strong contender and decided to ruin her game .

Pere is smart , manipulative and devious grin

He dislikes Maria.

Probably resents her , because her presumed privilege reminds him of all his struggles .

Having failed as a foreign military man and becoming a failed actor at almost 40 , it's no-brainer that Pere would dislike anyone he feels had it easy.

His damaged psych is why he feels he's attracted to Maria while all he wants is to subdue and damage her.

I can't wait to see how far he goes .

I'm with Maria until the last day , but I'll definitely love to see her outsmart periwinkle and use him as a stepping ladder to the money , but if reverse is the case , then she'd only have herself to blame.

We just have to wait and see what the content Queen dishes out.

She owns this season and we can't wait for the most interesting plot to unravel . grin

True!

Agent36 doesn't have the best interest of Maria no doubt.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
See as Yerins dress like Mechanic.
Lolz u wicked oo smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damn!! The Frodd's obsession is stronger than I thought. Omo, see thesis on top Frodd. Characters dey. Phew!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sechee(f): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abeg Guys pls live stream link, ejorrr
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
MizzD:
Emma looks hot until he smiles and looks vampire-ish

Again, Pere’s dentition >>>>>>>

Where Una for dey learn bad mouthing?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

There's nothing wrong with trying to find love like Ozo did. I actually felt he should have back off at some point but then again Nengi would always cry whenever he did and she was the one who had first encouraged him to ask her out. Both of them were kinda confused tbh. Out there, I dunno what happened between them tho. Some said (at least ka3na) said his family was against it. I really dunno whatever happened.

But with Frodd, that one was a manipulative creep abeg. I had my reservation back then when he moved to Esther's bed without asking her, only to start crying when Esther said no and asked him to stay away. Worse was the same Frodd was previously involved with Isiloma and had done stuff with her before she left, only to switch to Esther in the space of 2 days and even had the audacity to climb on Esther's bed unsolicited. Then there was the stupid viewers who were maligning Esther for declining his advance. Na ment?

Not forgetting to mention that the bed which Esther asked him to stay away from, he had refused even when he was with Venita back then, albeit Venita had his eyes on Gedoni and was just using Frodd to catch cruise at that time (Venita still had a problem with Gedoni and Khafi till now. Lol). She had even left Frodd's ass at the jacuzzi one time like that cheesy. Then fiam, he went back to climb on Esther's bed once again. Esther still had to send him away twice but he wouldn't stop coming until they eventually became close pals. Then, the sexual harassment from him happened and Esther was still the same person who saved his ass. Also gave him her coins after she left, campaigned for him and protected his ass during her media rounds. But what did he do after he came out? Threw Esther under the bus to make himself look good and got her trolled throughout his media rounds. What was his stupid excuse? Said people were trolling him. Na ment? Was he as trolled as Esther was trolled? Esther game was spoilt because of him ffs! Point was he was trolled because of his actions whereas Esther was trolled because of him. Esther could have done the same thing during her media round and throw him under but she protected him as a friend would but what did his selfish ass do? Threw Esther under to protect himself alone.

I still recall how he betrayed Tuoyo, Jeff (who had even left the HOH balloon for him to win because Jeff had felt Frodd deserved a week off nomination but what did he pay Jeff in return? Nominated him! He even had the nerves to be angry at Jeff for not giving him coins after Jeff's eviction. Na ment?

No evicted housemates gave their coins to Frodd to tell you how bad they saw him except for Esther! Point was he did nothing for Esther apart from destroying the poor young girl's game with his manipulative stupid tears whereas Esther did a lot for him and even saved his ass from disqualification! Yeye dey smell. Then he came to the reunion to wail once again about Esther mingling with people and refusing to be seen with him bla bla bla except for his birthday. Na ment? Why would Esther be seen with your ass after throwing her under the bus as soon you came out? Funny enough, Esther and Seyi were the only housemates who had attended his birthday. Esther had even made his birthday memorable but what did she get in return? Insult at the reunion! What a garbage of a guy! An ingrate! Did Ozo or Laycon insult Nengi or Erica at the reunion? Na ment? He was even calling her upper echelon bla bla bla.

And when Esther told him she's no girlfriend of his nor is he entitled to her and if he wanted anything from her, he would have properly asked her out. Then he went rambling about how he wanted to ask out Esther but she had dressed simple and the next time he had wanted to, she came in a Bentley. Na ment? You had a problem when she came simple! You also had a problem when she didn't come simple! Na ment? Lol. I'm just happy at the fact that the manipulative garbage of a creep is out of Esther's life. Esther even tolerated enough. Can he try such nonsense with Mercy or Tacha? Even Tacha almost ate him up when he entered into the bathroom while she was in there. She lambasted him so much and he couldn't say a word to her that day. What a pervert! Or should we talk about Venita shouting at him and calling out all the housemates when he did same to her? Even Mercy always gave him hot hot in the house! Esther tolerated a lot abeg. What an garbage of a man! A creep! Worse is he's got a big sense of entitlement!

Abeg anybody wey read am finish summarize for us...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Damn saskay is so beautiful.

Her beauty gets more beautiful each day. embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jackie B,looking nice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jackie looks so beautiful

But why is she taking selfie and her leg that will not show in the picture is bending

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
The easiest way to get likes from white rats now na to say rubbish about Maria, Boma or Pere
But thank God nairaland likes doesn't reflect as votes!!!!

Na me and una here lool grin
It doesn't change the fact that your suicide bomber will soon be nominated for eviction and thrown out!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Threebear:
Pere probably sensed Maria is a strong contender and decided to ruin her game .

Pere is smart , manipulative and devious grin

He dislikes Maria.

Probably resents her , because her presumed privilege reminds him of all his struggles .

Having failed as a foreign military man and becoming a failed actor at almost 40 , it's no-brainer that Pere would dislike anyone he feels had it easy.

His damaged psych is why he feels he's attracted to Maria while all he wants is to subdue and damage her.

I can't wait to see how far he goes .

I'm with Maria until the last day , but I'll definitely love to see her outsmart periwinkle and use him as a stepping ladder to the money , but if reverse is the case , then she'd only have herself to blame.

We just have to wait and see what the content Queen dishes out.

She owns this season and we can't wait for the most interesting plot to unravel . grin

If you want to age shame Pere ,I don’t think Maria is the right person to use

Maria is almost the same age with Pere .

Most people knows Pere before this bb9ja due to some of his movies and same can’t be said of Maria

Maria is doing well for her self and Pere is also not doing badly ,none of them where rich before bb9ja

Even niyi that will be going home tomorrow is doing better than many of you guys favorites

Shebi niyi Dey claim gamer abi Wetin e claim ,I Laff in Arabic grin

One thing about you is all the house mates you do support doesn’t win ,maybe Maria can win this one but Whitemoney Gangs no Dey sleep grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

Lol. My recollection of all that transpired between Frood and Esther, are a lot different.
But I still maintain. Frodd was the content that season, through and through....
He wasn't ashamed of his feelings for Esther even when Venita confronted him at the live show..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
If Yousef no wetin good for am, make he just remain Lagos until further notice grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Prech01:
I supported Tboss, Ceec, Tacha, Erica and Now Maria , na die remain for me

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why is Jackie B raising leg up when the camera can only show her face. Women!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
This hoh lounge is a waste of space though

Just pained about the party room dazall undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Boma to Jackie B;

"Some people will leave this house and not have this privilege (HoH room) at all"

Clearly, winning HoH on Big Brother Nigeria, is Boma's greatest achievement in life, he can now leave a fulfilled man

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
andrew444:

If you want to age shame Pere ,I don’t think Maria is the right person to use

Maria is almost the same age with Pere .

Most people knows Pere before this bb9ja due to some of his movies and same can’t be said of Maria

Maria is doing well for her self and Pere is also not doing badly ,none of them where rich before bb9ja

Even niyi that will be going home tomorrow is doing better than many of you guys favorites

Shebi niyi Dey claim gamer abi Wetin e claim ,I Laff in Arabic grin

One thing about you is all the house mates you do support doesn’t win ,maybe Maria can win this one but Whitemoney Gangs no Dey sleep grin
If pere is your fave. Get ready he's going home next week! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.