Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3942363 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
And I was thinking Gordon was the DJ's name ooo.kai
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
This DJ change of music is good....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dj Nana on the beat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Writing materials wey biggie supply for creative stuffs, E reach Ozo hand, He convert am to love letter...

If it were in reality, people will accuse nengi of using belusom on ozo...
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jaypaul -Nini, nice one
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen

Leggo

It's Ego billi billi on da beat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
handelex:
Stanning Ọzọ was something else embarassed

Can never forget that night Biggie gave him his 2nd strike because of love letter embarassed

Ozo nearly ended me.. grin
That stuff he did halved his fanbase and ultimately led to his eviction!
Ozo was a top 5 contender but he allowed his obsession for Nengi get the better part of him at a very crucial stage in the show!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:
Abeg Gordon strong, muchecheche grin grin

Shitttt will go down tonight grin grin

Aim is to get them drunk tonight. And some people don dey pour am like water.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
fitzmayowa:
This DJ change of music is good....
Please what's the name of the song she played before koroba
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
DJ Nana sabi work

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Maria is looking easy on the eyes o shocked

As always...

My baby girl doesn't disappoint.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dj nana giddemmmmmmm kiss

Am so dancing right now kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
My baby, Beatrice, giddem!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
People are going to get drunk, misbehave and get strikes tonight...

Lord protect my Maria! grin

Lord please come to our aid...We have suffered!.. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

As always...

My baby girl doesn't disappoint.

Hot hot hot grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nursy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOptical:

There's nothing wrong with trying to find love like Ozo did. I actually felt he should have back off at some point but then again Nengi would always cry whenever he did and she was the one who had first encouraged him to ask her out. Both of them were kinda confused tbh. Out there, I dunno what happened between them tho. Some said (at least ka3na) said his family was against it. I really dunno whatever happened.

But with Frodd, that one was a manipulative creep abeg. I had my reservation back then when he moved to Esther's bed without asking her, only to start crying when Esther said no and asked him to stay away. Worse was the same Frodd was previously involved with Isiloma and had done stuff with her before she left, only to switch to Esther in the space of 2 days and even had the audacity to climb on Esther's bed unsolicited. Then there was the stupid viewers who were maligning Esther for declining his advance. Na ment?

Not forgetting to mention that the bed which Esther asked him to stay away from, he had refused even when he was with Venita back then, albeit Venita had his eyes on Gedoni and was just using Frodd to catch cruise at that time (Venita still had a problem with Gedoni and Khafi till now. Lol). She had even left Frodd's ass at the jacuzzi one time like that cheesy. Then fiam, he went back to climb on Esther's bed once again. Esther still had to send him away twice but he wouldn't stop coming until they eventually became close pals. Then, the sexual harassment from him happened and Esther was still the same person who saved his ass. Also gave him her coins after she left, campaigned for him and protected his ass during her media rounds. But what did he do after he came out? Threw Esther under the bus to make himself look good and got her trolled throughout his media rounds. What was his stupid excuse? Said people were trolling him. Na ment? Was he as trolled as Esther was trolled? Esther game was spoilt because of him ffs! Point was he was trolled because of his actions whereas Esther was trolled because of him. Esther could have done the same thing during her media round and throw him under but she protected him as a friend would but what did his selfish ass do? Threw Esther under to protect himself alone.

I still recall how he betrayed Tuoyo, Jeff (who had even left the HOH balloon for him to win because Jeff had felt Frodd deserved a week off nomination but what did he pay Jeff in return? Nominated him! He even had the nerves to be angry at Jeff for not giving him coins after Jeff's eviction. Na ment?

No evicted housemates gave their coins to Frodd to tell you how bad they saw him except for Esther! Point was he did nothing for Esther apart from destroying the poor young girl's game with his manipulative stupid tears whereas Esther did a lot for him and even saved his ass from disqualification! Yeye dey smell. Then he came to the reunion to wail once again about Esther mingling with people and refusing to be seen with him bla bla bla except for his birthday. Na ment? Why would Esther be seen with your ass after throwing her under the bus as soon you came out? Funny enough, Esther and Seyi were the only housemates who had attended his birthday. Esther had even made his birthday memorable but what did she get in return? Insult at the reunion! What a garbage of a guy! An ingrate! Did Ozo or Laycon insult Nengi or Erica at the reunion? Na ment? He was even calling her upper echelon bla bla bla.

And when Esther told him she's no girlfriend of his nor is he entitled to her and if he wanted anything from her, he would have properly asked her out. Then he went rambling about how he wanted to ask out Esther but she had dressed simple and the next time he had wanted to, she came in a Bentley. Na ment? You had a problem when she came simple! You also had a problem when she didn't come simple! Na ment? Lol. I'm just happy at the fact that the manipulative garbage of a creep is out of Esther's life. Esther even tolerated enough. Can he try such nonsense with Mercy or Tacha? Even Tacha almost ate him up when he entered into the bathroom while she was in there. She lambasted him so much and he couldn't say a word to her that day. What a pervert! Or should we talk about Venita shouting at him and calling out all the housemates when he did same to her? Even Mercy always gave him hot hot in the house! Esther tolerated a lot abeg. What an garbage of a man! A creep! Worse is he's got a big sense of entitlement!
Forgive Frodd na grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
This party room is small.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Prech01:
I supported Tboss, Ceec, Tacha, Erica and Now Maria , na die remain for me
I carry nyash for you oo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na DJ be this, not that DJ Big N wink smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Starboy go bless u with moneyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
I'm feeling this DJ

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abeg I dey feel this DJ!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Broobembem:
Who deeyyy??

I almost missed this party.

I sight you Whitemoney..

Tega looks sweet, the love I have for married women eh.

Then you must love magun.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
AV - Big Thug Boys. I love this jam.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dj no sabi switch song

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
People are going to get drunk, misbehave and get strikes tonight...

Lord protect my Maria! grin

Amen o. Are we even going to sleep today. Chei.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
gameboy727:
This party room is small.

Even with as small as it is, if you get a good DJ, it would be explosive. DJ Nana killing it so far. Transition on beat, truly, what a man can do best, a woman can do better.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:
Boma to Jackie B;

"Some people will leave this house and not have this privilege (HoH room) at all"

Clearly, winning HoH on Big Brother Nigeria, is Boma's greatest achievement in life, he can now leave a fulfilled man

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sethtsadopp: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
But this place too choke na. Too small and crowded
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lhimeet:

Even with as small as it is, if you get a good DJ, it would be explosive. DJ Nana killing it so far. Transition on beat, truly, what a man can do best, a woman can do better.

She's done well so far, but she still no reach OGs like Exclusive and Consequence
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.