Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3941026 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2021
I no trust this Wild Hippopotamus he fit don enter kitchen dey find food .Na food the hippo come chop for the BBN . Meanwhile Team Yousef hope you all voted massively for our man .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Boudiccao:

Your own is just to come here and spew rubbish on Maria.
Maria lives rent free in your head.

No team Maria is dragging your Olosho Angel this morning but look how you started your day by going on and on about Maria.
Just accept you are obsessed with Maria.
Your Maria keeps disgracing you...kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa !!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Blakpot:

Lol I remember some bald headed white guy had a meltdown started ranting and swearing at big brother. It was in the early 2000's, I think he won that season.
oh, that stupid south african oyibo - keagan. He won.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2021
ignis:

If they show everything.... NCC may ban them just like Twitter.
I think they already had sex but big brother naija won't show it because of the situation of those in Abuja.

It's not normal for people to start catching feelings few weeks to when they met and this is why i think Maria and pere already had sex, it shows in their argument and jealous attitude towards one another.

And i think they really like each other though there were both playing games but after the sex, their emotions went in and the feelings grew stronger.

And yes angel and Sammie already had sex too and this explains why Sammie is jealous and angel herself likes Sammie but she is just trying to form i don't Care.

The reason ozo did what he did with Nengi last season is because they had sex too multiple times last Season.

Liquorose has slept with Emmanuel too.

Saga and Nini too have had sex.

It takes someone discerning to notice this.

Sometimes we fail to let go of a man or woman that we had sex with because we see them every day of our lives so the feelings just can't go.

For example you are having sex with your next door neighbor or your co worker you see everyday.
At first it was a one off thing but the fact that you see him or her everyday, you realize you can't just let go and feelings starts to creep in and before you know sex has now become almost every day or two and boom!!!! Love starts to creep in.

Expect more drama From maria vs pere.
Liquorose vs Emmanuel.
Nini and saga
Angel and Sammie

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2021
fitzmayowa:

She is going to start hating on the poor boy now....

She may even put him up on eviction tomorrow grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Nothing happened
Were you there with them?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Angel is wicked o grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
I no trust this Wild Hippopotamus he fit don enter kitchen dey find food .Na food the hippo come chop for the BBN . Meanwhile Team Yousef hope you all voted massively for our man .
lols
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2021
stroller9795:
Angel is wicked o grin
sammie was in pain

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2021
OGdaddy:
I think they already had sex but big brother naija won't show it because of the situation of those in Abuja.

It's not normal for people to start catching feelings few weeks to when they met and this is why i think Maria and pere already had sex, it shows in their argument and jealous attitude towards one another.

And i think they really like each other though there were both playing games but after the sex, their emotions went in and the feelings grew stronger.

And yes angel and Sammie already had sex too and this explains why Sammie is jealous and angel herself likes Sammie but she is just trying to form i don't Care.

The reason ozo did what he did with Nengi last season is because they had sex too multiple times last Season.

Sometimes we fail to let go of a man or woman that we had sex with because we see them every day of our lives so the feelings just can't go.

For example you are having sex with your next door neighbor or your co worker you see everyday.
At first it was a one off thing but the fact that you see him or her everyday, you realize you can't just let go and feelings starts to creep in and before you know sex has now become almost every day or two and boom!!!! Love starts to creep in.

Liquorose vs Emmanuel.
Nini and saga
Angel and Sammie

Jaypaul and Arin had sex
Whitemoney and princess had sex
Niyi and Tega had sex
Cross and saskay had sex
Infact everybody in that house had sex including biggie and Kayode

53 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2021
bluefilm:

It was his choice to come.

He knew what he was getting himself into when he was applying to become a Housemate.

Meanwhile no let pantami catch you. The guy fit use vex disqualify all your SIM cards and call it NIN error. shocked

Its not about it bin his choice.. Its about BB bringing in someone his people see stuff happening in the house as taboo

Imagine if because of yousef all northern teens start watching BB,,na the end of BB be that.Imagine a sultan or an emir knowing his teenage son is addicted to BB,dem go tag am anti Islamic fight am.

I understand big brother wants to expand there audience by bringing in a northerner but it will work against them in the future.They should bring in free spirited northerners like kaisha not hard core northerners like yousef.
If they do things based on choice there won't be hishba police up north.

Some Christians dey complain.wetin go come happen if hard core Muslims join becos dem people don dey join watch the program?Na the end be that.
Wetin elder lay down see pikin wey dey untop mountain Everest no fit see am.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2021
When Niyi is evicted today, e go dawn on Tega say she’s definitely a goner whenever she’s put up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2021
stroller9795:

Jesu!
I know Pete has already conquered her and she's called for him but don't tell me Pere banged her in the toilet!

Pere touch shaaa .. he wasn't afraid to touch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Godseye70:

Jaypaul and Arin had sex
Whitemoney and princess had sex
Niyi and Tega had sex
Cross and saskay had sex
Infact everybody in that house had sex including biggie and Kayode
Tega already confirm things are going on in the house. Even sammie advising people to use condom. Nini and Saga

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2021
Darling time

Arin is leading the ladies with 10 points , followed closely by Sasbaby with 8 points. Others between 2 and 4 points.

JayPaul is leading for the guys with ten points and I’m not sure he’s closely followed by anyone cos e be like say na 2 I hear for every other guy undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2021
OGdaddy:

Liquorose vs Emmanuel.
Nini and saga
Angel and Sammie

Boma and Arin nko?

Im be like say u dey watch ur own show from the mini camera wey dey inside all the condom for the house.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2021
I think Maria just went off on Pere. A lot of swear words and walking off.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Threebear:

To think this was barely after 24 hours .
Can someone scream *Genius !* grin
You do analysis, na you go still come judge yourself. Only you one.
Pls what parameters checked out in that your analysis undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Was it Pere that greeted Maria and got that response or Cross?

Whoever it was sha , The person greeted Maria twice and she responded that the person was cussing her out last night so make e no greet am
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Saskay apologizing for being an embarrassment last night

No baby, you weren’t grin

We meove!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2021
genius43:
Yousef wasn't drunk because I watched that party and I didn't see him drinking one bit.
But i saw him drinking after cooling off abit during the dance!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Baby Sakay is crying oo cry

She mess herself up last night sha..