Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939916 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2021
MizzD:
Saskay apologizing for being an embarrassment last night

No baby, you weren’t grin

We meove!
She shouldn't be crying and think she was an embarrassment. She gave us CONTENT and infact she should be proud she just won her boyfriend back

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2021
OGdaddy:
I think they already had sex but big brother naija won't show it because of the situation of those in Abuja.

It's not normal for people to start catching feelings few weeks to when they met and this is why i think Maria and pere already had sex, it shows in their argument and jealous attitude towards one another.

And i think they really like each other though there were both playing games but after the sex, their emotions went in and the feelings grew stronger.

And yes angel and Sammie already had sex too and this explains why Sammie is jealous and angel herself likes Sammie but she is just trying to form i don't Care.

The reason ozo did what he did with Nengi last season is because they had sex too multiple times last Season.

Liquorose has slept with Emmanuel too.

Saga and Nini too have had sex.

It takes someone discerning to notice this.

Sometimes we fail to let go of a man or woman that we had sex with because we see them every day of our lives so the feelings just can't go.

For example you are having sex with your next door neighbor or your co worker you see everyday.
At first it was a one off thing but the fact that you see him or her everyday, you realize you can't just let go and feelings starts to creep in and before you know sex has now become almost every day or two and boom!!!! Love starts to creep in.

Expect more drama From maria vs pere.
Liquorose vs Emmanuel.
Nini and saga
Angel and Sammie

So what rose was saying, hmmm

But Kayode show us restroom last night were Rose was crying inside.. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Tranquility2345:
When Niyi is evicted today, e go dawn on Tega say she’s definitely a goner whenever she’s put up
HMs really don't like married HMs...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Brownsun:

Its today we will hear gist, gossips.
A lot of things went down last night but Kayode didnt show us angry
Showmax has it all or join n mybbchanel on telegram
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Saga washing Nini’s hair

Yousef and Sammy cheering Saskay up. Sammy is telling her everyone was drunk, she didn’t pull up her shirt, she didn’t do sh!t. She didn’t kiss anyone, nobody touched her and vice versa. etc

Sammy is cracking me up.

Abi Saskay is there something you are not telling us.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Oyindamolah:
She shouldn't be crying and think she was an embarrassment. She gave us CONTENT and infact she should be proud she just won her boyfriend back

It only she knew cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Saskay shld stop being a cry baby jare

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Showmax has it all or join n mybbchanel on telegram
Gimme link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2021
I just hope Saga would stop following Nini around. He should free that girl abeg. He even needs to be free as well. Reminds me of Eric always following Lilo upandan and shadowing her (worse was he would be doing his own thing codedly yet marking territory with Lilo). Thank God Nini isn't indulging Saga like Lilo did and head is in the game hence she wouldn't have done well in tasks and all. She can hold her liquor well too. Abeg he should free the girl and let her mingle.

That's why I like Maria. She's kinda always reflecting. Once she noticed Pere & herself are kinda settling into the "upandan" following zone, she sets herself straight and goes gaga. cheesy I need her to continue with that energy abeg because without it, no one really knows what Pere is up to.

Rose needs to talk to herself too. See the free Angel doing her thing na. I can't even dislike her sef cheesy. Reminded me of Kim's boldly flirting back then before the haters booted her out. Mtchew. Only thing I didn't like was Angel snooping into the bathroom.

Anyway, I can only thank Nengi. She ensured she broke the chains of the pathetic envious patriarchal princesses who always attack any beautiful girl they see on the show (even if they weren't flirting sef, for example Esther). Nengi prepared well with her armies before the house and her armies were able to give it hot to these pathetic envious dumb asses and made Nengi victorious despite these pathetic dumb asses!

That being said, Gordon won again last night! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Thank you Sammie cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Brownsun:

Gimme link
Are you in telegram? Search for mybbchanel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
E for make sense if this show can show shower hour even maybe only on Saturdays....imagine maria high abi that other yellow fine girl come dey shower butt naked

Choi tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Brownsun:
She knows the home she's coming from.

Her Parents are like Saskay we dey wait for u.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2021
3RNEST:

She’s an Orphan. T for thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Arin and JayPaul again grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2021
OGdaddy:
I think they already had sex but big brother naija won't show it because of the situation of those in Abuja.

It's not normal for people to start catching feelings few weeks to when they met and this is why i think Maria and pere already had sex, it shows in their argument and jealous attitude towards one another.

And i think they really like each other though there were both playing games but after the sex, their emotions went in and the feelings grew stronger.

And yes angel and Sammie already had sex too and this explains why Sammie is jealous and angel herself likes Sammie but she is just trying to form i don't Care.

The reason ozo did what he did with Nengi last season is because they had sex too multiple times last Season.

Sometimes we fail to let go of a man or woman that we had sex with because we see them every day of our lives so the feelings just can't go.

For example you are having sex with your next door neighbor or your co worker you see everyday.
At first it was a one off thing but the fact that you see him or her everyday, you realize you can't just let go and feelings starts to creep in and before you know sex has now become almost every day or two and boom!!!! Love starts to creep in.

Liquorose vs Emmanuel.
Nini and saga
Angel and Sammie

I don't think it's sex o, I am not saying that is not a possibility.
Those people are in such other faces 24/7 and it's easy for things to happen quickly in an enclosed environment.
I think Rico from Double Wahala explained it on twitter that it's easy for people to start developing feelings in a few days even for people they wouldn't talk to on a normal day because they are in the same space and have no where to turn to.

As for Maria and Pere, I think it's all game of power. One wants to subdue the other. Let's see how it plays out. Pere is a play boy.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2021
MizzD:

It only she knew cheesy
She just made herself a fav with Beatrice they made me happy. Ogun go kill Kayode

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Altrarecords:
Angel is a baaaaaaaaaad girl

Pere and Maria were arguing and she came in their middle And kissed pere on the cheek to make matters worse

The gel is overdoing the bad gel thing joor and she nor get mind.If dem fire her now she go dey cry like pikin wey loose message money angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2021
MizzD:

Jaypaul is on duty na,
Nini said please take care of Arin. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2021
MizzD:

it may happen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Blakpot: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2021
observanc1:
oh, that stupid south african oyibo - keagan. He won.

Yh I think that's the guy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Threebear:

To think this was barely after 24 hours .
Can someone scream *Genius !* grin
Geeeeeee for Genius!!!
U too much shocked

Dunces can't relate easily ..he is for deeper and braver minds...I love them like that! Mysterious, tough and charming .... U don't see them coming at all lool
Can't wait for the evictions to start grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2021
OGdaddy:

Liquorose vs Emmanuel.
Nini and saga
Angel and Sammie

Bruh...this your write up cracked me the hell up ! I’m still laughing ! Kuku add biggie and his ninjas to the list grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2021
stroller9795:

Wow!
Maria has been reduced to nothing!
Even Beatrice sef get levels pass her nowgrin

Malaria Parasite must sail at all costs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
3RNEST:

Forget that sh!t a lot of girls like saskay are, very wild but parents holding them back. If the camera was not there saskay no go cry. I know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
See WhiteMoney barbing. So this guy na truly barber? See as him dey perform like Professor of Barbing PhD.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Forget that sh!t a lot of girls like saskay are, very wild but parents holding them back. If the camera was not there saskay no go cry. I know what am talking about
Are u saying she's Wild?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Brownsun:
Why was she crying?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
So Malaria and Liquorose have forgotten 90m and started chasing man.

Wawu!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2021
DownChelsea:

Malaria Parasite must sail at all costs

And the parasite you' all shall have

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Pere nah boss abeg cool.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2021
So Malaria and Liquorose have forgotten 90m and have started chasing men like dogs?

Wawu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.