Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940619 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Labadi69:

You are a very selfish person. Are you not the agbaya of this thread that encourages lazy youths to stay at home and be giving you real time updates while you are busy working to feed your family? Now you are showing more of your selfish personality by standing up for a dubious character that said all sorts of despicable things about a human being just because he offered you login details. Where is your maturity and conscience? I seriously doubt that you are a doctor as you claim to be. Better give yourself sense before yamayama fall on you this afternoon angry angry angry angry

Lol u guys should not finish me with laff abeg

Dr Eeghe is a nice person not withstanding but that character,thatigboman, needs serious mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
creolehunt:

The way she even answered Ebuka, you could tell she crammed the answer and just poured it out the moment she was asked.
Also, she almost lied that she is a lawyer before she decided to stay in character.
True. Finally someone has observed the same thing with me. She must have got into the house through connections with a politician.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wait for Guiness and Prince, only done late at night though

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:

Nando Nando
heard hez a junkie now

Tragic cry
May love surround him, may he find peace and healing, may God bless him kiss

He was a cocaine addict trying to quit when he got into the house though, had numerous recovery attempts but would relapse.
He didn’t, couldn’t quit, I see.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloof:
What's the name of this game, how much is the price, I would like to buy it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

* Kneels down pleading *
' No Sir. No sir . '

'I'm just saying I like how she looks with that new haircut . grin grin
That's all I'm saying Sir. I promise .
cheesy
Only smart people will understand...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Foosball, around a 100k and above, me thinks
Aloof:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

grin grin grin You are very very funny!
Weytin u really think the show is about? U com dey complain about finding dirt in a gutter.

I started watching the show last year, didn't notice anyone with such little morals till the reunion exposed some. Asides Erica sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Boudiccao:

Is that a criteria for smartness?
So because Maria has not studied BB like your White fav has studied it like a PhD course, that means Maria is not smart?
You think it's everyone that has the time to sit down and watch BB like White money?
The bar is really low. Tueh.

The reason I love Maria is because she's really and truly oblivious to how the show works, unlike some people whose every word and action is tailored to the viewers. She's one of the few truly real HM in that house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Coldie:
Yousef should stop telling everybody he used to be a teacher, that's part of the reason why they don't rate him and underestimate him.

In that house they rate you based on what you tell them about you.
He is proud of his profession.
He is living his reality and that's what the game is all about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Smellingthon:

Read to understand. She gave wm his moment so that he thinks they are cool and not nominate her.
Getting attention of viewers is more important to whitemoney than nominating Maria or not....that is my point....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:

So why all the fuss from ur fellow clowns cos she and WM are talking?ion get it
I understand she’s your fave and you’re probably pained that WHITEMONEY gave her some OT about the game but don’t lie about any fvcking ship cos no WMG wants that.

Can you produce one receipt of my team members wanting the ship? I guess not so die that agenda.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloof:
Foosball... The table ranges from 20k to as much as over 100k depending on the size/brand you want.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
I don't understand all this people saying whitemoney should up his game.
To what please?
Dude is already outshining everybody else, if he needs to up his game, what do the others need to do?
Give up their life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
MamBi:
KayVee, you sure you no go leave Pere and Michael as they are doing this American geography lesson so?

Make Boma come join them let the circle of yanks kukuma complete.... undecided

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amya:

The reason I love Maria is because she's really and truly oblivious to how the show works, unlike some people whose every word and action is tailored to the viewers. She's one of the few truly real HM in that house.

Maria knows how the game works. Very well sef. She’s just pretending. Haven’t you noticed no housemate ever wants to admit that they are die hard bbn fans?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
I don't understand all this people saying whitemoney should up his game.
To what please?
Dude is already outshining everybody else, if he needs to up his game, what do the others need to do?
Give up their life

Lmao. He owns that house.

Person wey dey cook food when biggie say make everybody dey garden.

Person wey organize blockbuster show for Biggie's house.

And more to come.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
luluman:
Yiur votes don waste.
No be small o grin.but na the twist cause.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Arin don dey shoot her shots with Michael cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Amya:

U are real doesn't mean u are not playing the GAME.

reality show is just like "y'll come with ya best traits and may the most appeasing WIN"

WM has don just that, whether u Bleep with it or not.
U can be real and also be disgusting just so u know

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
I feel whitemoney is smart and so is Pere...I believe they both know each other's game..and Maria seems somehow stuck in the middle....she.needs to own up her game.
She is a big contender.
Whitemoney is the real Gamey here, he did is assignment before entering big brother's house, he had studied the show from A to Z and he is able to use it to gather crowd but with this new method of voting, we can't predict the winner yet.
#teamYousef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
crazymommy:
Getting attention of viewers is more important to whitemoney than nominating Maria or not....that is my point....

We know this and it's been Said countlessly that he's fake because he's doing everything for the viewers. Maria on the other hand is oblivious of this and is being true to herself and emotions..

She honestly piped down today knowing it's nomination day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Smellingthon:

Read to understand. She gave wm his moment so that he thinks they are cool and not nominate her.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
mcbliss:

U are real doesn't mean u are not playing the GAME.

reality show is just like "y'll come with ya best traits and may the most appeasing WIN"

WM has don just that, whether u Bleep with it or not.
U can be real and also be disgusting just so u know
kpakam.

Giddem

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pere and Boma should be nominated for eviction today.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Senseii:
Lol... I saw this on Twitter yesterday
grin grin

They did a very poor selection this year....cheesy

That tweet is hilarious...lets hope the new housemates will try their best to spice up everything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
NLbabygirl:

And here you are.....
Watching the show and having online banter with fellow viewers of the show
What makes you different from whitemoney that you claim is sitting down to watch it?

I made a statement concerning Maria and White money and your mate that alleged that Maria is not smart because she is not as versed as White in BB matters and you are referencing me. Is watching and studying BB a criteria for smartness? Are the other HMs like Maria dumb because they have not studied it like White money?
Those are my points in reference to the remarks of your team mate.
What has it got to do with me as a viewer? Do you people even reason before responding??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
It is obvious this clowns Don't know what it means when u say someone is fussing about a particular thing grin grin grin. Not expecting much though. Bunch of blady wagons

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
What is happening to Princess??she is too quiet recently...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:
It is obvious this clowns Don't know what it means when u say someone is fussing about a particular thing grin grin grin. Not expecting much though. Bunch of blady wagons

Next time Deal with your pains "a bit more silently"

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
ignis:
Pere and Boma should be nominated for eviction today.

And WhiteMoney.

WMG needs him up again this week. grin

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:
stop spamming this place with that simp guy pics here angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.