Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3977184 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wealth7723:
Maria just said the truth. She was like they’re so boring and that the viewers will be so tired of them. WM seems to have another view;He’s like they should be given task to make them lively. Maria is very observant.

This boring-ness people complain about is partly due to lack of challenging tasks. Housemates can't just pick bottles and start breaking one another's head because of content na... Task has a way of bring contents to the show, not this yeye of game of luck
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
I've not been following the show,please what's happening to maria and Yeye pere,hope they ain't together anymore lol.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
For this HOH game,things plenty wey i wn check.

* Pere wins and pick either of the girls dat came in Yesterday or any other girl aside Maria(will like to check something)

*Maria wins and pick any other guy aside Pere(will like to check something again)

*Nini wins and pick any guy aside Saga(This one will be more interesting) grin grin

*Emmanuel wins and pick any girl aside ogogoroflower(This one too will be interesting)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Saltandwater:

This boring-ness people complain about is partly due to lack of challenging tasks. Housemates can't just pick bottles and start breaking one another's head because of content na... Task has a way of bring contents to the show, not this yeye of game of luck

When WhiteMoney organizes an event for them so that the house won't be boring, haters will say he is overdoing.

Lmao. Confused bunch!

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
carammel:

Like or hate Arin, that girl is one of the housemates that give something to talk about.
It better she stays longer.
Agreed

She's underrated because she's not so pretty

If Arin were as good looking as Maria angel or even as sexy as Jackie, She would be in the conversation for possible top 5

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
majorbravo:

WhiteMoney is a freaking snake. He saying all that about how he was the only one who connected with Beatrice cos he wants to win over her fans, knowing she came third in the voting and so must have some fans.

How exactly did WhiteMoney know that Beatrice came third? Don't you guys get tired of these dumb accusations? How do you come up with this preposterous lie?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Demnan:
Even the poster is overcrowded
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Beorn:

How exactly did WhiteMoney know that Beatrice came third? Don't you guys get tired of these dumb accusations? How do you come up with this preposterous lie?
E reach to ask o..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
New housemates wont take part in the HOH game
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
crazymommy:
But when ebuka told them that they were boring last week,the same Maria was claiming that it is not true,that they are not boring bla bla ....so which observant are you saying??when she and nini were claiming that they are not boring,were they high that time??

Yes, Maria is very observant.
Ebuka said that a week after the girls arrived so there is a possibility Maria felt they were entertaining the viewers.
With the elimination of three housemates and the addition of 4 new house mates, it has become obvious to them that they are boring so Maria is truly observant.

For Pete's sake, people are allowed to read their environment , reflect and change their minds and that's exactly what Maria did.

The problem here is the bile and hated you feel for Maria. There is nothing she will say or do that will please you so shut it up!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
All this brands,are dey broke, during the Lockdown season dem dey do sponsors task almost everyday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maria should be up this week .

We need to build our voting power grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:
For this HOH game,things plenty wey i wn check.

* Pere wins and pick either of the girls dat came in Yesterday or any other girl aside Maria(will like to check something)

*Maria wins and pick any other guy aside Pere(will like to check something again)

*Nini wins and pick any guy aside Saga(This one will be more interesting) grin grin

*Emmanuel wins and pick any girl aside ogogoroflower(This one too will be interesting)

I doubt if Pere can do such. Lol. That one just dey form macho in the absence of Maria. Lol. He hardly flirt with other girls except Maria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Beorn:

have you forgotten white money is working with biggie
I'm sure big brother already called him for a secret diary session and told him
Whatever haters think WM did, he did it plus more grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Angel wins and then picks Kayvee as her deputy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOptical:

I doubt if Pere can do such. Lol. That one just dey form macho in the absence of Maria. Lol. He hardly flirt with other girls except Maria.
Pere looks unpredictable

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Beorn:

Why won't he know? Beatrice was called up after Niyi and Yerins left.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Demnan:
Oh...

Nail biters on BBA tended to be scheming.
I used to look out for that a lot, I dunno when it slipped away from my list of bad BB qualities.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dotez:

Pere looks unpredictable

He's unpredictable but not with girls. But let's see tho.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
safarigirl:

Maria is not at all oblivious to the show

And if you think she is, that means you have bought her own game. Nobody in that show is oblivious to how it works. Nobody. They just understand it on different levels

You are always on Maria's case especially when it comes to bashing,being bias and criticizing her while being so nice to White Money.

I see you like a hypocrite who is afraid to truly come forward and Stan who we know you like.
No, I disagree with you on this. Not everyone that comes to BB truly understand how it works considering the fact that they came for different reasons.

Some people have understudied BB for years while the rest not so much. People just have an idea of what they want to do not necessarily that they understand how it works.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
DOptical:

Why won't he know? Beatrice was called up after Niyi and Yerins left.
sorry to say but you're dumb smiley

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Croweegarba:

sorry to say but you're dumb smiley

You're the one dummmmb! That's a fact! I ain't sorry!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cross just dey get 6 now...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
omotolly22:
So this new housemates had access to their phones and television minutes before the show

They already know what is happening in the house

I think it is not fear to the former housemates

It's spelt fair not fear. Thank me later grin

Secondly knowing what's happening outside is irrelevant since no matter what strategy you bring. It's the viewers that will decide if you survive
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let the Games begin.......
Cross has 11

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cross is just too playful grin
Dancing to the buzzer count.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Saga and his effizy

Ends up in 2

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are always on Maria's case especially when it comes to bashing, bias and criticizing her while being so nice to White Money.

I see you like a hypocrite who is afraid to truly come forward and Stan who we know you like.
You dey mind dat one grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hopefully WhiteMoney wins and picks Angel as Deputy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
If whitemoney win HOH, who go de cook?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whitemoney!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
WM game over. Kai!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.