Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3977015 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Angel is 21years but her ass looks 50....whitemoney....grin grin whitemoney na vibe

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thank God all d housemates are now in d kitchen,they can now gather their fans in peace since white money is using staying in d kitchen as strategy..

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Gbam
Oooooo

See my good friend here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thank you WM for recognizing my baby’s extraordinary talent grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rgade:

To be honest Maria was actually forgotten for several days now. It was like she seized to exist in that house.
The only time she saw a flash of spotlight again was when she and her husband began plotting Odogwus downfall in their executive coven.
Two witches, WM is their only source of action in that house, the only thing occupying their empty heads. The only content in that house is WM.
Cause even when the two witches plot whatever they plot in their coven that their fans refer to as “content”... guess who it’s about?
You guessed right.

Gidem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
lajid:

Una hate on WhiteMoney shaaa. You guys just don’t want him to shine in any thing.

Guy gains attention easily, make una no stress una self abeg
d way u guys hate PERE

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
Why Whitemoney gather women like this?

Angel. Jackie B and Queen.

One person.

Whitemoney Haba grin

Queen is a Fan.. she got white’s back. Walai .

Love her..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:
See how lively the kitchen is...the things we love to see grin grin grin grin

Not when one HM will stay and guide the pot else another HM steals from it.

I always cringe each time I see WM rush to the kitchen anytime he sees another HM going to the kitchen.

Kitchen should not be owned by one person....Whiterats should kee demsleves if they don't like it.
You don't wats going on...you just hating...
for your info...we WMG are happy about cos d situation just our chances of winning more
.....Next is i want dem d hms against him so dat he can b nominated...we really wanna vote agressively

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Clement1111:

Oooooo

See my good friend here

We are eating well my dear ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Viking007:
Nairaland comments: Saskay and Maria exchanging blows because of Cross.

Reality: Both of them are just having fun.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neztar: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Jaypaul, a delawood dumb ass who was nominated for eviction by the same white rat..

It's when some of these housemates get evicted that they will start appreciating what Maria and Pere are doing for them but by then, it will be too late.

that Jaypaul na otupa.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stanleyucee:
go and sit down what makes it lively people like you seems to be ungrateful

Someone you don't know is ungrateful because she said kitchen is livelier now?

You see what I keep saying. This is the exact way these HMs feel toward WM for everyday he cooks for them.

We don't want them to be grateful. We don't want his name to elude them during nominations. WM is just as much as a HM as everyother person in that house. Why should they be grateful to him?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere is actually gaining more fans as he is becoming more controversial. That's the name of the game

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Angel rest with this my man conversation. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
The coup Pere pulled handicapped WhiteMoney really bad, baba wan off load him mind to Jackie B....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
So Odogwu left the kitchen

AND

Kayode and the entire crew have readjusted their area of focus to OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN?

WOW.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
AfroKnight:
Makes no sense for Pere to make those moves if he couldn’t put white money up for nomination when he had the chance.

This power play is redundant and obvious. There is nothing at stake for white money this week.

We see villainy in movies and stories but this pere is really taking it seriously. Blatantly plotting against anyone on live tv is a bad move.

You can play your game without directly trampling on another person’s game.

The fact that he couldn’t do it subtly shows he is not as good a strategist as he believes.

He should bear in mind the fact that the last person who was picked on and antagonised in BBN actually won the show.

While I feel whitemoney was overdoing stuffs to push his strategy I also feel Pere might be overdoing his own. They are both overdoers in their own way.

I leave it at that for now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kitchen don turn yaba market, Oya make all of them start their campaign for there grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Pere is actually gaining more fans as he is becoming more controversial. That's the name of the game

Who is your former fave?

Gaining new fans ko.

Losing old friends ni.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Croweegarba:
How many housemates wan cook rice and stew undecided
Jealousy.....Let them be hundred or more... Let them quarrel and fight in the kitchen..

It is part of the content we signed for... Not one or two taking all the content from the kitchen..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
lajid:

Una hate on WhiteMoney shaaa. You guys just don’t want him to shine in any thing.

Guy gains attention easily, make una no stress una self abeg
pity vote. Nor let WHITEMONEY fool u
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Croweegarba:

They all need highlighs grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bonzoker(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
The way Pere and Maria are going out of their way to make this house a hostile environment for Whitemoney is disgusting.
Not only do you continue to target the guy. You're going about looking for supporters.
All because they are jealous that Whitemoney is more interesting, fun, lovable than they will ever be.
Next plan is to take him down
They even went as far as calling the other housemates who didn't go out of their way to witch hunt Whitemoney dumb.
All because these housemates who DO know that Whitemoney is really fun and a contender still choose to play the game with peace and good vibes.
God forbid those 2.

Pere and Maria have left the game of bbnaija they came to play. They are now playing the game of take Whitemoney down.
They have turned themselves from fellow housemates, main characters to Whitemoney's sidekicks.
They do nothing but wait for Whitemoney to act before they go and plan how to attack him.

For a housemate that came on Sunday to say that they see that Pere and Maria are hunting Whitemoney says a whole lot about them..

I feel for Whitemoney. It's awful when people gather to make life uncomfortable for another person. He shouldn't allow them push and provoke him into a DQ. I know that's their plan

I hate dirty games
Pere and Maria, cancelled.
Pls,let's stop this.
Una go just kill this Franchise!!
That was how una kill Big brother Africa(BBA).
If the franchise is becoming Predictable,the show will end.Multichoice can't keep investing in it,if we already know the winner from the stage.You guys should just stop.
Every story has a Villian and a Hero.We call this show a "Reality" show,let it be realistic for Bleep sake!!
Last year it was Erica vs Laycon.Its a game,every strategy is welcome.
Gosh,we are too emotional in this country.Na why we keep on electing stupid leaders.
In everyday reality,there is always a "strategy" to achieve an aim or mission.
Pere understands Whitemoney,and they are both playing the game.Its like a game of chess,let the best man win.
The thing is that the ultimate winner will not be decided by housemates,but by emotional fans!! Na the issue be that!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:

Who is your former fave?

Gaining new fans ko.

Losing old friends ni.
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
You have to give Whitemoney credit sha.
Kitchen that was known as DOA place for strategy. Rico can testify, is what Whitemoney has turned to hot cake.
A winning strategy that everyone should rush for now grin
Even hoh no dey look im hoh Chair at all.. His mind is on the kitchen. grin
Former seasons were fighting for HoH.
This set is fighting for kitchen.. grin

The power of Mazi Egocha
Whitemoney.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Omo make we no lie, This thing pain WM , Baba is seriously pained and trying to ensure people talk down on those cooking so they can see his value . He called Liquorose "Liquor Pepper" before. Nothing against his ways/strategy but I hate the way Nigerians make it look like he is a victim in a game

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
See how kayode moved his camera to whitemoney and the girls.

An insult on those who took him out of the kitchen. Whose carrying the show again, huh? cheesy

Crazy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
WM’s daughters would not let him be. So funny how they are all over him cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Croweegarba:
i need Vawulenz. Not some idol shit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
So Odogwu left the kitchen

AND

Kayode and the entire crew have readjusted their area of focus to OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN?

WOW.
They know d fans favorite na

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
livelymatilda:

Jealousy.....Let them be hundred or more... Let them quarrel and fight on the kitchen..

It is part of the content we signed for... Not one or two taking all the content from the kitchen..

But camera has left them.

To still follow the same WhiteMoney.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin grin people are in the kitchen cooking but the camera still keeps showing whitemoney and the people around him....pere needs to take heart...

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.