Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3977124 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neztar: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Thank God all d housemates are now in d kitchen,they can now gather their fans in peace since white money is using staying in d kitchen as strategy..
sense no go kill pere grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
PatientVulture:
Omo make we no lie, This thing pain WM , Baba is seriously pained and trying to ensure people talk down on those cooking so they can see his value . He called Liquorose "Liquor Pepper" before. Nothing against his ways/strategy but I hate the way Nigerians make it look like he is a victim in a game

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
DGOODLYF:
They know d fans favorite na

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!?
Pity them and let them breeeeeeeet in peace biko

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
PatientVulture:
Omo make we no lie, This thing pain WM , Baba is seriously pained and trying to ensure people talk down on those cooking so they can see his value . He called Liquorose "Liquor Pepper" before. Nothing against his ways/strategy but I hate the way Nigerians make it look like he is a victim in a game
Is it Nigerians that also made the camera to be focusing on him??lol

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
Why Whitemoney gather women like this?

Angel. Jackie B and Queen.

One person.

Whitemoney Haba grin

Pere will soon come say, whitemoney sitting with girls is his strategy.

White money from now on don't sit with these women again. Nobody should have monopoly of women.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
See how this lazy girls surround whitemoney undecided

Odogwu malay , chill jor, let them suffer hunger grin

Pere spices I thank you oh

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
neztar:
sense no go kill pere grin
choi d guy too get sense..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
So Odogwu left the kitchen

AND

Kayode and the entire crew have readjusted their area of focus to OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN?

WOW.
Yes oo, the content grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Croweegarba:
How many housemates wan cook rice and stew undecided

Sometimes I dey wonder if the malaria fans get sense.

The fewer the number of people in the kitchen the more hygienic it is. Imagine more than six people Cooking just one pot of rice and stew.

Some go spit inside pot or even forget to wash their hands.

Some people go still hide dey steal meat.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neztar: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
crazymommy:
grin grin grin people are in the kitchen cooking but the camera still keeps showing whitemoney and the people around him....pere needs to take heart...
Daddy mu white money
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biggie announce the results

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
fitzmayowa:

That boy rub okro and olive oil for body so you nonfit hold am for nomination except the HOH use am do replacement....

grin

He will still watch Pere and Maria from home

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
And they still gathered him

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Giel:
You have to give Whitemoney credit sha.
Kitchen that was known as DOA place for strategy. Rico can testify, is what Whitemoney has turned to hot cake.
A winning strategy that everyone should rush for now grin
Even hoh no dey look im hoh Chair at all.. His mind is on the kitchen. grin
Former seasons were fighting for HoH.
This set is fighting for kitchen.. grin

The power of Mazi Egocha
Whitemoney.

That's is how "competitive" they are....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

White money from now on don't sit with these women again. Nobody should have monopoly of women.

kee me with laughter pls

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
WM says there will be game tonight o

But after biggie confirms that they are done for the day.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
DGOODLYF:
You don't wats going on...you just hating...
for your info...we WMG are happy about cos d situation just our chances of winning more
.....Next is i want dem d hms against him so dat he can b nominated...we really wanna vote agressively

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Tell that to your wailing sulking fanmates who have littered the thread with their salty tears....

We are happy too, very very happy. The game seem interesting now.

Thank you Maria and Pere, I can now get my money's worth...even if it's just for few days.

Una goodnight

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
fertilewomb:

Sounds like what Pere can think of in Day 6 of his 7-day reign as class captain.

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
TheEnforcer:
A dellwood advising a stronger competitor?How dumb can they get?Its like they are even happy for him to outshine them.Big brother didn't shine his eye in selection this time.I mean there are millions of Nigerians who can do better than these lots

I tire!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Serious factions loading..
These girls are obviously sympathetic to WM.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
funpowder:
Maria and her over sabi telling Saga he didn't get Nini's face shape well during a positive moment they were sharing together

Maria your surgeon didn't get your ass shape well either that's why it's so lopsided, you will all be alright
That one there is a violation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
even kayode nor remove camera from whitemoney haha grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
DownChelsea:
So Odogwu left the kitchen

AND

Kayode and the entire crew have readjusted their area of focus to OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN?

WOW.
That kitchen stuff really pain am well well.. Chain.. See raw jealousy.

I was planning to stop watching this show from next week of there are no meaningful changes to bring it back to life..
.But it seems things are getting interesting.. I watch..
Stop your jealousy and enjoy different kitchen fights, quarrel and other highlights with us..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neztar: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Queen is a Fan.. she got white’s back. Walai .
Love her..
all thanks mazi's food

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

Tell that to your wailing sulking fanmates who have littered the thread with their salty tears....

We are happy too, very very happy. The game seem interesting now.

Thank you Mari and Pere, I can now get my money worth...even if it's just for few days.

Una goodnight

Sorrows and tears overflowing in just one post.

Keep choking

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
crazymommy:
Is it Nigerians that also made the camera to be focusing on him??lol

Do you read before you quote? nobody dey follow you drag BBN o , you won't be gifted part of the 90M, neither will I . So dey calm down .
If I was the cameraman, I'll focus on WM na , because it's possible he will say something about the whole kitchen stuff which he has been commenting on , You heard when he also said " he has a lot on his mind to say and will do in due time ?" . Everyone knows content is between Pere and WM !!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
I'm loving this Pere's regime. White Money your Jazz wey you dey put for the housemates food don expire. Their eyes don open.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na for this thread I see say person dey jealous other people likes grin but person go dey jealous another person likes, na money??

Once I post I move on, I don't even go to check if anyone likes..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Haters thought in dier yeye mind say if Odogwu comot for kitchen ....noting for him again....See God na....
See content without doing much...

Whitemoney d fans favorite....

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol see as Pere name still dey rain for their mouth. I nor sub premium for comedy skit. I need vibes, action and Romance. Not some cooking strategies

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biggie end the show alreadyyyyyyyy cheesy (in trikytee’s voice). We know the winner cool

Haters be like “kayode will you remove that camera away from whitemoney angry” and kayode is like “lai lai you people don’t want big brother to make money? WhiteMoney is the show na”

cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
PatientVulture:

WM that was defending Liquorose just now when Angel was like she was using too much tomato. Make una dey hide una bias na

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.