Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3969224 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2021
eleshin:

What do you guys gain from lying? Stuff that everybody is watching. He said "Squirt", Maria said it was pee.
It's the same thing grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

I’ll be waiting for her reply.

I just did ...go read.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

Pere and Maria were selected as wildcards because they're the smartest male and female. Pere predicted Maria as the other wildcard and Maria predicted that it was Pere. Maria and Pere also predicted that Whitemoney may detect that they are wildcards.

Pere has grown in our faces. His villain character has developed while we watched him on TV. It wasn't a stage thing. He's one of the few BBN characters you love because of what they bring. He's one of those that can lure smart neutrals to become his die-hard fans.

We saw him pull that smooth-criminal personality by searching for wildcards with "dumb" housemates. No one really cared about that. His followers didn't increase. Many housemates saw him as a manipulator and were going to nominate him whenever they had the opportunity.

Pere saw that the fans saved Whitemoney and suspects they may not like him and uses his HOH opportunity to establish himself as the leading Villain of the season. Since he's established himself as the Villain of the season his rating has skyrocketed like Tesla stocks. Pere became a villain deliberately. He even wants to be hated by Maria's fans.

Only people who deceive themselves opine that Pere would have stayed longer by playing safe. Surprisingly the same bandwagons that chose White Hippopotamus on stage as "their winner" are the same people that are saying that Pere would go far by sucking White Hippopotamus' tiny dick.

I don't give a Bleep about what y'all think. I know Pere has at least 6 more weeks in that house.

...and most importantly, Liquorose will win the grand prize.

Everything here is trash and should be in the bin. You caught my attention with your last sentence “ Liquorose will win the grand prize.” Liquorose and WM case is similar to Tacha and Mercy. Tacha had the fanbase, Mercy had the public. You can’t win the public, It’s impossible. WM has the public support, the daily increase in his camp is mind blowing. Pere and Maria are making everything easier for him. Nigerians are emotional, they don’t hesitate to rebuke the villain and embrace the good victim.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2021
zicoraads:

Nengi had acting talent in the house? The same Nengi I watched?

This is shocking.

Lol

No acting talent in the house and none outside.

Na why dem do her 10 seconds cameo wey dem no even show her full face, make she for no too spoil the film with that forced acting.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Even Nengi said it that she knows she doesn't have any known Talent but would go for acting by enrolling in an acting school.

Good thing she didn't need that as her inherent acting talent came alive.

Lol

Where did it come alive?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:

Did whitemoney stopped them from using the kitchen? Una go just de yarn opata

Tell me a legislation that bans other Nigerian business men from building cement factories or oil refineries?

Monopoly doesn't mean that you outrightly ban people. It's putting people in a position where they begin to think you are the only person that can deliver this and therefore surrender their competitive rights to you.

Pere has put a necessary end to the "kitchen monopoly" of White Hippopotamus.

A decisive and strategic leader I restan grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
DownChelsea:
Malaria peed in Pere's mouth last night?

YUDONMINIT.
Is your comprehension this elementary?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Wait ooooh I heard whitemoney still cooked for housemates yesterday grin grin
Na whitemoney headache go kill general muhammadu sani pere grin grin
When you are big you are big abeg

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Stanleyucee:
White money doing the needful....Na so my people for sleep without eating because of pere and co thank God for the strong love between white and his fellow housemates...Love and light...

shocked shocked shocked shocked Lol, where Pere and Maria? Did they know this happened?

Will General Pere court-martial WhiteMoney for disobeying his law?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We are not talking about gofund me

Because you cannot raise that kind of money for your fave, the GoFundMe still dey pepper una for body.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
omotolly22:
am not supporting either Maria or arin am just saying my mind

I have read through Facebook and twitter and I have seen the comments, that is why I came to this conclusion

You cannot lie to yourself that light skin privilege is not happening in nigeria

You aren't making sense. The spice Maria has added to the show so far since the days of the wild card ish cannot be compared to what Arin has done. That one is a complete delawood,invisible and still trying to find her niche. There is still time for her to up her game and gather fans of her own so comparing both of them is rather counter productive.

I have been to different forum and Maria's character is being bashed and trolled and all she has are her fans that are sticking with her so your Arin should equally hustle for her own fans like Pere is doing with his vilian character. Like Ceec and Tacha did.
This has nothing to do with Skin colour.
Your Arin just doesn't have it, period.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

I enjoy the process
I don’t want it to be boring
Kill Whitemoney
Bully him
I’m not emotional
I’m logical
We’ll take them to finals
I watched BBA for 600 years
Other hm are dumb only Pere and Maria are wise....
The kitchen is were the content is...
Pere kill WM, Bully WM...Dats the content
Am enjoying the show,
Am logical,
Am not emotional

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
eleshin:

Is your comprehension this elementary?

Yes.

What? You have a complicated and distorted comprehension?

ADONBILIVIT

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:
Pere, Cross and Boma scheming how to "knack" girls...
Pere regrets choosing Maria because she's not given him sex. He wished he chose Peace because he believes she's a cheerful giver.
Boma wants to knack Queen but Pere's opinion is that Queen is attracted to Cross (Boma's demeanor shows that he's fallen for Queen but he claims it's nothing real because he's a good actor).
Cross boasts of what he'll do to the girls when they leave big brother's house. Pere concurs "no be this military regime" the girls dey form.
Pere analysed how soft Queen's butt is and how sweet she'll be to Bleep.
Bad boy Cross smiles (in his mind he will knack her. Pere was discussing with Queen under the duvet before Big Brother called him.)
Are you still for Emmanuel or you've abandoned him on the street?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

Few question?
Did he ban WM from the Kitchen?

His call for rotational cooking is a strategy that mitigates the risk of dependency on one person.

So he capitalised on the technicalities of the game and diffused a competitor. Same as glo did.

If u don't get it.....I understand.
Oh so now it is a strategy from pere??but when whitemoney uses his own strategy you people condemned him...is that not hypocrisy??

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by camri: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Amillionnn:
This sex starved part of Pere I don’t like. It’s too desperate. It will be putting people off. He should just help himself in the bath so he can get himself and move on Abeg. Let him not come and lose his game because of xex. undecided
Na mumu man im be. He think say Maria na cheap girl like Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Falomo211:
Wait ooooh I heard whitemoney still cooked for housemates yesterday grin grin
Na whitemoney headache go kill general muhammadu sani pere grin grin
When you are big you are big abeg

He cooked for the entire house ooo.

But Sergent Pere and his P.A were too pained to partake in the feast.

They are still choking

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Other hm are dumb only Pere and Maria are wise....
The kitchen is were the content is...
Pere kill WM, Bully WM...Dats the content
Am enjoying the show,
Am logical,
Am not emotional
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
WMG.

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
From twi wink

Some pple are just watching mainly for entertainment...while some wanna enter the television and blow off someone’s head for their fave Lol cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:

It's the same thing grin
Your opinion, but Pere did not say "Pee", he said "squirt". People should stop reporting rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
crazymommy:
Oh so now it is a strategy from pere??but when whitemoney uses his own strategy you people condemned him...is that not hypocrisy??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Toh! cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

He cooked for the entire house ooo.

But Sergent Pere and his P.A were too pained to partake in the feast.

They are still choking

Na that pain go choke dem grin grin grin
Why you go see somebody doing something well and say you don't want monopoly then he should put princess In charge of the gym now at least thats where Saga shows his skills too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Except Pere isn't making the place more conducive like Glo did.
Glo made things cheaper.
Pere is scattering the house without coming up with a better solution.
Pray tell, who has Pere won over?
Are the housemates happier now than they were when whitemoney was cooking for them?
Did you see how they all scurried around whitemoney when he cooked last night?
If not, what is the sense in this strategy.
If Pere feels cooking is a workable strategy, he could have offered to cook himself.
He could up the ante, by making his food tastier, with more meat and/or bigger rations.
After all, the best strategy against someone getting liked is to be liked more than them.
The best strategy against a good business idea is a better business idea.
Not scattering a good thing and providing nothing. That won't work. People are just gonna start calling you a witch....

Like Pere, like Buhari

Plenty empty words, but no solutions. They can criticise and criticise, but they don't know how to solve issues. Their own is just to scatter everywhere because things aren't going in their favour.

Very destructive, never constructive.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Senseii:
From twi wink

Some pple are just watching mainly for entertainment...while some wanna enter the television and blow off someone’s head for their fave Lol cheesy
only one tweet in the screenshot?

I thought they said Sergent Pere was gaining fans.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

Shut the fvck up bitch!

The only business analogy here should be "Monopoly".

Y'all emotional Nigerians yell "take Dangote's Monopoly away let's see how he will make Forbes".

Our distinguished head of house, General Pere, has taken "kitchen Monopoly" away from White Hippopotamus and given all housemates equal rights to use the kitchen.

A decisive and strategic leader I Stan!

U won't see any business savy person hate what Pere has done. In a game where nomination is the major tool to push your competition out, u then allow 1 individual to be the sole provider of an essential requirement for survival (food). Thereby creating a feeling of indebtedness to him by others. So if u go in there to nominate him after all he does for u , he becomes the victim. Which is what played out when saskay nominated Whitemoney. His fans went ballistic on her. Now, a lot of viewers feel the housemates owe whitemoney loyalty. Something he tried to do with the wildcard fiasco, guilt trip them that u knew but saved them so they won't nominate him. Being smart people , they called his bluff.

A smart person sees this pattern, calls the attention of the other person and maps a strategy to remove that monopoly. People say they are evil.

If they were evil, rather than doing that, they would start Bad-mouthing his cooking skills to everyone.

Rather he was lauded, given a standing ovation and asked to rest going forward. Very clean strategic play by Pere. Things we love to watch and learn from. Take on ur enemy without being emotional about it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:

She can cook stew grin
She has a good skin and played d wild card well lol...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2021
So na logical angle this morning?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

Pere and Maria were selected as wildcards because they're the smartest male and female. Pere predicted Maria as the other wildcard and Maria predicted that it was Pere. Maria and Pere also predicted that Whitemoney may detect that they are wildcards.

Pere has grown in our faces. His villain character has developed while we watched him on TV. It wasn't a stage thing. He's one of the few BBN characters you love because of what they bring. He's one of those that can lure smart neutrals to become his die-hard fans.

We saw him pull that smooth-criminal personality by searching for wildcards with "dumb" housemates. No one really cared about that. His followers didn't increase. Many housemates saw him as a manipulator and were going to nominate him whenever they had the opportunity.

Pere saw that the fans saved Whitemoney and suspects they may not like him and uses his HOH opportunity to establish himself as the leading Villain of the season. Since he's established himself as the Villain of the season his rating has skyrocketed like Tesla stocks. Pere became a villain deliberately. He even wants to be hated by Maria's fans.

Only people who deceive themselves opine that Pere would have stayed longer by playing safe. Surprisingly the same bandwagons that chose White Hippopotamus on stage as "their winner" are the same people that are saying that Pere would go far by sucking White Hippopotamus' tiny dick.

I don't give a Bleep about what y'all think. I know Pere has at least 6 more weeks in that house.

...and most importantly, Liquorose will win the grand prize.

Lol

Liquorose cannot win any grand prize

Shey Big Brother house resemble Maltina Dance All for una eye? Liquor that the only thing helping her life is her dead relationships with Emma and 700k IG followers. E better make Pere even win, than make Liquor win

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2021
DownChelsea:
only one tweet in the screenshot?

I thought they said Sergent Pere was gaining fans.

You’re a fighter...be calming down cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Good Morning Bae kiss
Shine like a Diamond!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.