Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3976289 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2021
carammel:

Are you still for Emmanuel or you've abandoned him on the street?

I'm an Emirate for life! I've tried my best. Our Emmanuel is safe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2021
DownChelsea:
WMG.

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..

They want war and we are gonna give them.... Right now i dont give a damn anything WM do in dat house,,,He will always b on point,,,Any Lamba he threw i accept,,,

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Drew13:

Did whitemoney stopped them from using the kitchen? Una go just de yarn opata

He did...when they try to come around to help , he says they should not bother he can do it alone. Abi e dey put jazz for the food ni? Why person gonjust wan give himself enormous work?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..

They want war and we are gonna give them.... Right now i dont give a damn anything WM do in dat house,,,He will always b on point,,,Any Lamba he threw i accept,,,

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

He threw no Lamba tho.

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Leaked photo of vigilante WM...guy has done everything in this life be that cheesy

Photo credit:twitter

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Everything here is trash and should be in the bin. You caught my attention with your last sentence “ Liquorose will win the grand prize.” Liquorose and WM case is similar to Tacha and Mercy. Tacha had the fanbase, Mercy had the public. You can’t win the public, It’s impossible. WM has the public support, the daily increase in his camp is mind blowing. Pere and Maria are making everything easier for him. Nigerians are emotional, they don’t hesitate to rebuke the villain and embrace the good victim.
everything u wrote is bunkum, trash. Hoodwinked nigerian yoot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

U won't see any business savy person hate what Pere has done. In a game where nomination is the major tool to push you competition out, u then allow 1 individual to be the sole provider of an essential requirement for survival (food). Thereby creating a feeling of indebtedness to him by others. So if u go in there to nominate him after all he does for u , he becomes the victim. Which is what played out when saskay nominated Whitemoney. His fans went ballistics on her. Now the a lot of viewers feel the housemates owe whitemoney loyalty. Something he tried to do with the wildcard, guilt trip them that u knew but saved them so they won't nominate him. Being smart people , the called his bluff.

A smart person sees this pattern, calls the attention of the other person and map it a strategy to remove that monopoly. People say they are evil.

If they were evil, rather than doing that, they would start Bad-mouthing is cooking skills to everyone.

Rather he was lauded, given a standing ovation and asked to rest going forward. Very clean strategic play by Pere. Things we love to watch and learn from. Take on ur enemy without being emotional about it.
All your epistles mean nothing actually.
The only reason you support this move pere made, is because it's against whitemoney who you don't like. Own it and stop this your 'logical' argument.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Brownsun:
Pere said babe hv peed inside his mouth before when he was giving her head

eweeee cheesy cheesy
Ewwwwww!!! .. shocked

Cloud 9...

E reach to puke.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Where did it come alive?

After the show. She has featured in several blockbuster movies.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Dotez:

The thing is not everyone is after wining or not winning.

Some people just want to support people dey like whether the person win or not.

Some people support hms based on what they brought to the show.

Some just want to catch fun, they are indifferent to whoever wins

Some is just about the winning for them and dey are always obsessed about it(and this is whr bandwagons falls in grin grin grin grin grin)

Fact!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations to Liquorose and her team members.u deserves d win baby kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2021
yazga:
Let me tell you wassup from my own point of view
WM didn’t come into the house with cooking strategy, his strategy was to. Make people laugh which he has been doing successfully. He probably decided to cook in the house due to boredom….meeting 21 people for the first time, in a big house, no phones, no waking up going about your normal business/work, no access to some other things etc. That shit ain’t easy man….before you go adapt e go take long time. So definitely those things might have been what triggered him to start cooking again. It can happen to anyone sometimes out of boredom you’d just find yourself doing what you did as a child or at a younger age. So to me white money did not come there to cook it wasn’t his plan infact the housemates triggered it more by complimenting his food all the time telling us how sweet it is. So won’t he be gingered to do more or continue doing it? So initially he saw that the housemates enjoy his food then he saw it as an opportunity and added it to his strategy.

Just my own thoughts o

On the first night the male HMs entered, Whitemoney while asking the guys what roles they'd play, he brought up the cooking role and none of them wanted it. He agreed that he'd do the cooking since he likes cooking. It wasn't a strategy then, but all of a sudden, it has become a strategy.

But they all had the opportunity to cook and still do, and they didn't go for it. He's now getting love from everyone and suddenly cooking is now a strategy for the first time in the history of BBN.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2021
eleshin:
This kitchen thing pain Whitemoney ooo.

Wella... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2021
observanc1:
everything u wrote is bunkum, trash. Hoodwinked nigerian yoot.

thatigboman!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Myway20:
Pere is allowing emotions and jealousy to ruin his game. He doesn't know when to stop or control his emotions. The first mistake he and Maria made was nominating WM last week. They gave him the upper hand in the game.
All these unnecessary hatred and banning from the kitchen wasn't necessary. Who knows, at the rate WM was going,he would have still played into the viewers' hands but now,they are gaining him more fans .

If all the housemates nominate Pere and Maria next week,BB may just put all of them up for eviction except HOH and the deputy coz RN, the show is centered on Pere, Maria and WM.

I like Maria but she is allowing Pere use her and that is what is spoiling her game.

Yet u say he is spoiing his game? How so? His page engagements went from around 200k daily to 2k plus within a week. He has stamped himself in the game and u call it spoiling? Would sitting back and eating his chances out do anything for him?

If this is how to spoil a game , then so be it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by camri: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2021
fertilewomb:

This is the highest joke I've ever read on bbn

Maria that always declare herself and her teams as failure even before any task begins?

Maria that couldn't create a content when they ask them to swap their lyrics but rather declare herself and her teams failure even before trying, using the blame card.

Maria that said Enugu is in Anambra state and even said Imo is in Enugu state, this is someone that comes from Imo state oo. Michael had to correct her.

Maria that came to the house and during introduction said she was single but during t/d said she had a Mouth Action some days before coming to the house? Who did she perform the job on since she claimed being single.

Maria that confirmed to Cross and saskay that she was once involved in a t.h.r.e.e.s.o.m.e with a man and woman and that she can still do it again.

I don't have a problem with whatever or whomever she fucckkks, afterall she is an adult she can do whatever she wants with her body. But my problem is why lying to the housemates that you are single when you are not.

Maria that claimed she is 29yo but a classmate of hers busted her on twitter 2 weeks ago

Maria that has been turned to Pere's pawn with her continues simping.

Apart from pretty face, what else does she have to offer.

Look at Angel, selling herself to the brands with her hosting abilities,

If you are a brand, give me one tangible reason you should sign maria

Bring it on, I really want to shake this table.

Oya Malaria people, food don done oo, make una begin dey quote insult and call me names afterall that's what you guys are good at grin grin grin
Blòwjob inside isolation! Come on
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

They don't even think it's a vacation but really see it as a vacation.

When Pere approached Princess earlier yesterday to take charge of the kitchen because of her experience in hospitality, she told Pere that she's suffered before coming to the house and BBN is her vacation. That's the mentality.
Imagine the reason Shes been laidback undecided..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Going bt piwer rankings in this gsme can we all agree that Maria is under Pere.

Like this girl literally has her game messed up by a guy she wanted to make fall in love with her.

This is the dumbest half cast to ever grace this show

You said same of Nengi last year. How E take end?

Na Every year you dey target Half-caste wey you go troll. But they end up putting you to shame and resorting to cheap lies... tongue cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Rare photo of a Nigerian Arsenal fan hating on WhiteMoney. (A life of hell)

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2021
stroller9795:
WM said that there's a girl he loves in the house but he's holding back....who could that be?

Angel..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
safarigirl:

You Sabi

Endorsements, movies, networking.

That's the most successful female from Lockdown, but na her haters full for here, so, they will never agree

Nengi is the most successful female. Check out her profile of endorsements and deals. She's unarguably the most successful female of her set.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

Tell me a legislation that bans other Nigerian business men from building cement factories or oil refineries?

Monopoly doesn't mean that you outrightly ban people. It's putting people in a position where they begin to think you are the only person that can deliver this and therefore surrender their competitive rights to you.

Pere has put a necessary end to the "kitchen monopoly" of White Hippopotamus.

A decisive and strategic leader I restan grin

Ur analogy above is so sound....I love ur level of reasoning....deep. u understand business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2021
General sani pere babangida should tell angel to start wearing bra and stop showing body cos it looks like she has monopoly of showing body grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Laeroy:

But Busola seems Richer than Efe at the moment, even though I feel Maria can't come close to Whitemoney if he wins the game.

Only time will tell....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney

Keep pressing their necks like

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Even as I like men reach , I'm tired of seeing Boma's black nyash .

Too much of everything is bad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Falomo211:
General sani pere babangida should tell angel to start wearing bra and stop showing body cos it looks like she has monopoly of showing body grin grin grin grin

He's going to hold that meeting this afternoon.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Are the delawoods still having a get together party, Except Pere , Maria co? Most of them are just there for a family reunion and aren't really even competing for the prize

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

Few question?
Did he ban WM from the Kitchen?

His call for rotational cooking is a strategy that mitigates the risk of dependency on one person.

So he capitalised on the technicalities of the game and diffused a competitor. Same as glo did.

If u don't get it.....I understand.
He did not ban him but he could have called for rotation without calling it a strategy in the presence of everybody, he however realized that he has messed up and said that it is to help him out but he does not like anything monopoly, some times, you can take action without letting out your intention. Pere is dumb and the fact that he has succeeded in bringing maria to his level is annoying. He obviously does not know Nigerians, and I promise you, he will apologize for his actions towards whitemoney when he leaves the house, that is if he intends to gain more fans outside the house. You don't grow by pulling people down. , If I was maria, I would have outsmarted him with that move, all man for himself, maria supports him in everything he does but last time Queen and maria had an issue, he practically condemned maria before Queen, telling her that he will tell maria to come and apologize to you, as what? forget it, he is a content but a negative one but I kinda lowkey like it because it is helping WM's game.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

He's going to hold that meeting this afternoon.

Yes oh so that we will know he means business grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2021
They should kukuma rename this page to Whitemoney gang thread. For every single anti-Whitemoney criticism no matter how little it is, there are 10,000 Whitemoney t__s waiting to cut off your head. To think that I even voted for WM last week, but this herd-mentality, cancel them out even if they are making sense vayolence is no longer make sense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

He did...when they try to come around to help , he says they should not bother he can do it alone. Abi e dey put jazz for the food ni? Why person gonjust wan give himself enormous work?
See how you dey lie all because of hate for a fellow human being
......cantinue...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.