Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3967671 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You said same of Nengi last year. How E take end?

Na Every year you dey target Half-caste wey you go troll. But they end up putting you to shame and resorting to cheap lies... tongue cheesy

Nengi can't be considered half cast sef. How you take reason am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Beorn:
Last season, Laycon won with a record gap, he was the chosen one from the get go and guess what? I can't remember Laycon turning semo, making stew, cooking rice, preparing spaghetti or cooking soup for the housemates, but yet nobody topped him at the polls. Even in tasks, he won a lot without entering the kitchen.

Rico cooked all he could and still got thrown out the moment he was up for eviction. Cooking will never make a HM win if the viewers are not supporting the HM or love the HM. Whitemoney cooking is not the problem, the problem is YOU. YOU haven't realized where the pain you're experiencing is coming from, but it's definitely not because Whitemoney dey cook. Las las, you go dey all right.

Well said.

And that's why I admire WM - he'd seen (plus a great many HMs) through Pere.
In budo, I'd liken WM's reaction and behaviour to water. Ever tried squeezing water?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Nengi can't be considered half cast sef. How you take reason am

That's why no one considers your opinion on this forum.
It is usually skewed and full of lies.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Unitedunited:
Seems like most people here have short memory the same pere who's their hero went to apologies to WM before the life eviction begging for nominating him and the next few days is hatred increased, do u think that guy is not on high drugs?
dats bcoz he thought he is gonna b evicted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:

Na insult be this abi na sensible comment?
Anyone your brain can process..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2021
havocc:

My goodness, listen to yourself, spokesperson of the most irritating housemate ever to grace the show. Dump analogies from Glo to Dangote next you’ll go to political parties and then end up with your GCDR.

There is absolutely nothing smart about what he did yesterday not allowing housemates use votes regardless of what he alone thinks about whitemoneys strategies.Who has whitemoney stopped from using this same kitchen as their own strategy? So if one housemate decides to help with laundries for all HMs, its a uncomfortable strategy to Pere..You, Abba K and the BDCs are the problem of this country.

PERE MUST GO

If you dare use that slogan you will only be helping is ministry, bet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2021
BoosBae:

Una for this nairaland ehn, tufiakwa
I'm not a fan of Maria but cut the babe some slack, this hate is too much. You sound like she entered the kitchen and was screaming 'I'm on my period'. She only mentioned it because Pere carried her up as they were joking around, she even said it out of fear of her undies showing, so he would put her down. I carry hand for una oh, haters, and you'll will be complaining about Pere.
Please, if you don't have Dstv or Gotv, and you're watching BBNaija from nairaland, I laff you grin...There are so many twisted and half baked stories here.

Thank you for this update.

I am not watching but I know what they reported here has no atom of truth in it s long as Maria is concerned.

The hate is too much and what is her crime exactly? Refusing to be dumb like most of the HMs who have refused to see that this is a Competition for tens of millions of naira.

See how they twisted what happened, not just one person, more than four monikers reported that she carelessly talked about period at the dinning table.

What a group of WhiteRats cannot do, does not exist.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Omo grin this guy na all-rounder grin
And white rats call Boma a failed actor while stanning a failed musician . grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
scarffield:
Whick kyn idiots full this thread laidis!!!..
Nobody dey even drop updates again..

Just nonsense, brainless arguments like pre-school pupils!

WhiteMoney is still the main character.

Sergent Pere and his P.A are trying to stop people from engaging in their passions.

That's the update.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
All hail the king.

Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
QueenCookie:

Thank you for this update.

I am not watching but I know what they reported here has no atom of truth in it s long as Maria is concerned.

The hate is too much and what is her crime exactly? Refusing to be dumb like most of the HMs who have refused to see that this is a Competition for tens of millions of naira.

See how they twisted what happened, not just one person, more than four monikers reported that she carelessly talked about period at the dinning table.

What a group of WhiteRats cannot do, does not exist.
She spoke about pee and period in the kitchen whilst people were cooking and preparing food

This is the same person that flung her food when she was irritated by the toilet talks whilst she was eating

You are not watching but na you know what happened pass grin

Try to be objective

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Boudiccao:

It's not Maria's fault that Arin doesn't have fans.
Stop blaming it on skin colour, Tacha and Ceec were not light skin yet they had a huge fanbase.
Arin just doesn't have that personality and IT factor for the character she wants to play,
period!

Keep quoting me ⁶j

You are a Colourist!

Keep quoting me don't stop

You are also a colourist!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Boudiccao:

Yerin is a doctor, intelligent and enlightened yet he didn't have fans. Are you now going to blame it on his skin colour.
You all should stop this colourism nonesense.
Arin has not done enough in that house and she doesn't have it. Her game is weak.
The Queen lady that arrived just yesterday has established her presence more than Arin that has been there for two weeks.

Please leave Maria and her skin colour out of your nonesense.

From Maria now ,u jump to queen ,next person now it will be nini

You are a Colourist stop hiding

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
So I should have kept quiet while you direct insults at my father May Sopanaaa god of smallpox bestow his wrath on you .

DownChelsea:
e pain am. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Omo grin this guy na all-rounder grin
Children of hate food is ready... the guy don hustle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
omotolly22:

Good for you dear

I have nothing against light skinned ladies just saying what I observe

Last year I supported nengi ,despite her being light skinned

The truth is that even when nengi stepped on the stage ,her presence shocked alot and people like her because of her colour, but nengi was very wise focused and well cultured and not toxic at all

But you see this Maria she talks when she is not suppose to and she is very toxic

I think your problem is that Maria has fans. Why wouldn't she have fans? The show is basically centered around her, White and Pere while your other favs are just there.

If we follow your logic, light skin controversial girls should not have fans only the quiet ones like Nengi should have fans.

Like I mentioned earlier,Ceec and Tacha were not light skin yet they had the biggest army. People choose characters they want to see, period.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Threebear:
People are analysing this from viewers point of view.

Forgetting the housemates have no clue what is going on outside .

The smart ones like Pere and Maria can make predictions , but ultimately there is nothing certain to them unlike we viewers that see and know everything.

Maria and Pere's decision is largely based on what is perceived inside .

The housemates having just one person being in charge of the kitchen puts them in a bad position in more ways than one .

1 : overdependability

2 : unfairness in nomination - how can you nominate someone who cooks for you ?
It will make you seem like a bad and ungrateful person.

3 : viewers ' perspective - in a house made up of more than ten women , only a man is constantly in the kitchen , knowing how warped the average Nigerian mentality is , and preconceived notions - only Maria is thinking ahead.

People are quick to bring up Rico , forgetting that in Rico's set ,a lot of people were cooking , he just cooked more than the rest .

Miracle , CeeC , Nina , Lolu , Anto, BamBam , Ahneeka , ifu etc all cooked at some point or the other.

When a man monopolizes the kitchen and practically every activity in the house in a game where 30 million naira prize is involved , it's hard not to be suspicious , unless you're bereft of a good working brain and ambition .

Gibberish from a bereft good workings brain.

So this how you solve problem .. by getting jealous with a negative nauseating mindset.

Healthy competition is the key. Run your race and not People’s race.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
funpowder:

She spoke about pee and period in the kitchen whilst people were cooking and preparing food

This is the same person that flung her food when she was irritated by the toilet talks whilst she was eating

You are not watching but na you know what happened pass grin

Try to be objective
[/s]

Are you a member of Whiterat's goons? Yes or no?

I am sure it's in the affirmative, don't bother quoting me because you and your goons are INCAPABLE of truth, don't even talk about objectivity, you obviously lack it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
lajid:

I’m talking about the housemates, has nothing to do with how you watch the show. Obviously Maria will make the finals, I’ll love pere too to make the finals to see WM crowned grin

I like the drama the trio bring moreover, adds flavor to the game.

So please don’t get worked up when I talk about winning, yeah we should enjoy the process which I’m doing but the winning part can’t be left out (that’s the end point of the game)

Take it easy, life is not that hard, is it wink

ok cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
My problem Maria and pere is very simple, You already stopped WM from cooking for the whole house, why not die the matter, why are you still walking up and down in the housing discussing it with other HMs, last night Maria went to Jaypaul and Tega, she was still discussing same thing with them saying she feels Wm is using the cooking stuff as a strategy, that is Inciting other HMs to see him in bad light.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Atlist Commander Pere proves he is not a COWARD like some other dead Housemates who already sold their rights to a pot of soup. Even if he don't win This Season he Got the best and most talk about content.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
livelymatilda:

Hypocrite,there is a reason why the show is rated 18..

Some of you won't go to vigil on Friday just to watch Jacuzzi night, but will come here forming holly holly..

Name one housemate there that is religious,..By religious, I mean practicing like a full Muslim or Christian at least?

You better stop dey watch from now and face CNN or religious channel.

Some idiot will be watching BBN and be talking about God... Lol

Go and tell your Pastor /Imam that you watch BBN na..
This thread grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

He did...when they try to come around to help , he says they should not bother he can do it alone. Abi e dey put jazz for the food ni? Why person gonjust wan give himself enormous work?

Pls take it easy ok
It hasn't gotten to this level na

Whitemoney never cooked alone in that kitchen. It's either Beatrice helped out before her eviction or Angel or even Princess.

Everyone prepares their own breakfast almost everytime. It's only lunch or dinner that Whitemoney prepares for them. Everybody has cooked in that kitchen even Maria.
The housemates do individual shopping and cook their foods whenever they like. I'm not against you staning Pere.
No one in that house sees Whitemoney's cooking as a strategy because nobody has ever won bbn by being a chef, ask Rico he cooked for them and they still nominated him.
Pere has always had a special hatred for Whitemoney right from the beginning. He even told biggie he was surprised Whitemoney survived the eviction. If another person was to be the one cooking in that kitchen Pere wouldn't have done shit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cowards.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

Don't u like the way the kitchen has become lively? Let everybody come out. For the first time we saw saskay in the kitchen yesterday. They agreed to let him do the cooking yesterday. Pere didn't ban him from cooking. Only said he can't be the one running the kitchen. What is wrong with this? Y shd grown adults all be depending on just one person for food? In Doptical's voice, Na ment?

The kitchen thing dey pain both WM and his fans grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
fertilewomb:

Pls take it easy ok
It hasn't gotten to this level na

Whitemoney never cooked alone in that kitchen. It's either Beatrice helped out before her eviction or Angel or even Princess.

Everyone prepares their own breakfast almost everytime. It's only lunch or dinner that Whitemoney prepare for them. Everybody has cooked in that kitchen even Maria.
The housemates do individual shopping and cook their foods whenever the like. I'm not against you staning Pere.
No one in that house sees Whitemoney's cooking as a strategy because nobody has ever won bbn by being a chef, ask Rico he cooked for them and they still nominated him.
Pere has always had a special hatred for Whitemoney right from the beginning. He even told biggie he was surprised Whitemoney survived the eviction. If another person was to be the one cooking in that kitchen Pere wouldn't have done shit.
who send am go ask Bighie say he need cray fish. He dun turn Bigbrother chef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
This Kitchen stuff pain WHITEMONEY fans.. to tell u say nah food be him strategy. Many love seeing him in d kitchen

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Twoclans:

My dear it is just the game .Honestly I really dont care if all the housemates gang up against whitemoney.I dont like him and can never like him regardless of what he does on the show.I cant stand a man that bleaches his skin.So my heart is completely closed to whitemoney.However, I have absolutely nothing against people who like him or his supporters.The viewers will always relate to different housemates .

I wish your guy the best.

I have come to realize that when people cannot come up with a reasonable reason why they do not like someone because he is apparently outshining their favorite, they go with the absurd.
Let's even assume whitemoney bleached his skin. I mean half of y'all favorite celebrities aren't natural. Lambos skin wasn't natural plus the fake butt. Nengis butt too.
Infact, being natural is something this generation of women cannot relate to. And you all Stan them unapologetically, including bobrisky, whether or not you believe he is a woman?
If we check you well sef, you fit no natural like that.
Wo!!!!! Stan your fave and leave trash for LAWMA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Beorn:
Last season, Laycon won with a record gap, he was the chosen one from the get go and guess what? I can't remember Laycon turning semo, making stew, cooking rice, preparing spaghetti or cooking soup for the housemates, but yet nobody topped him at the polls. Even in tasks, he won a lot without entering the kitchen.

Rico cooked all he could and still got thrown out the moment he was up for eviction. Cooking will never make a HM win if the viewers are not supporting the HM or love the HM. Whitemoney cooking is not the problem, the problem is YOU. YOU haven't realized where the pain you're experiencing is coming from, but it's definitely not because Whitemoney dey cook. Las las, you go dey all right.
Giddem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
BoosBae:

Una for this nairaland ehn, tufiakwa
I'm not a fan of Maria but cut the babe some slack, this hate is too much. You sound like she entered the kitchen and was screaming 'I'm on my period'. She only mentioned it because Pere carried her up as they were joking around, she even said it out of fear of her undies showing, so he would put her down. I carry hand for una oh, haters, and you'll will be complaining about Pere.
Please, if you don't have Dstv or Gotv, and you're watching BBNaija from nairaland, I laff you grin...There are so many twisted and half baked stories here.
Seriously grin grin
Thanks to d lockdown last yr,i was able to follow the show from A-Z,
If to say i was depending on the happenings here.
Someone like me would have disliked Ozo rather than supporting. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
livelymatilda:

Hypocrite,there is a reason why the show is rated 18..

Some of you won't go to vigil on Friday just to watch Jacuzzi night, but will come here forming holly holly..

Name one housemate there that is religious,..By religious, I mean practicing like a full Muslim or Christian at least?

You better stop dey watch from now and face CNN or religious channel.

Some idiot will be watching BBN and be talking about God... Lol

Go and tell your Pastor /Imam that you watch BBN na..
even for church them dun dey gossip Bigbrother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
QueenCookie:
[s][/s]

[s]Are you a member of Whiterat's goons? Yes or no?

I am sure it's in the affirmative, don't bother quoting me because you and your goons are INCAPABLE of truth, don't even talk about objectivity, you obviously lack it.[/s]
All of this na deflection grin

Disprove what I wrote rather than having an emotional outburst grin

Did she or did she not mention those things whilst in the kitchen

Is it not hypocrisy considering her tantrum about their toilet talks?

Again, try to be objective instead of falling into the logical fallacy trap of attacking the source before you have even seen what happened yourself

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.