Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3976403 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Senseii:
From twi wink

Some pple are just watching mainly for entertainment...while some wanna enter the television and blow off someone’s head for their fave Lol cheesy

kikikikikikikik.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
nonny1212:
They will soon say na strategy.

He is a CONTENT GIVER

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Giel:
They removed Whitemoney from kitchen. He went to the garden to create content.
Just look at him. cheesy
Content galore.
Channel 198 has been stuck at the garden for how long now?

Whitemoney na you abeg.
Will they ban you from acting dramas or will they ban you from the garden?

You know na banning regime we dey this week. grin
is the drama a task preparation?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
"Monopoly of entertainment"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
ukaface:
is the drama a task preparation?

Just having fun.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Senseii:
Toh! cheesy

Toh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
funpowder:
"Monopoly of entertainment"

Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
see content na grin. This low budget abacha go come out now tell them to stop acting.. acting is a strategy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Pere will soon stop him from doing his thing now oo n call it monopoly and haters will say its logical abi logic
They are about to start, watch out..... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Nigerians like bandwagon and pity pity too much….let’s be very honest Maria and pere na content abeg…ever since pere stopped the kitchen monopoly…I don’t really see much in white money

Bros Go and buy television na.

Na so your condition bad reach?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Giel:

Just having fun.
okay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whitemoney is even a better actor than Boma.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broobembem:

His content giving is sweeting me. Kayode no wan change camera again.

Big brother himself is getting entertained

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Did WhitMoney chase anyone who comes into the kitchen to cook away? You people start with 'I love WM... then go ahead to misrepresent him
Uzomarrr123:
I love white money but let’s be honest Maria and Pere bringing loads of content esp how also smart they are … I like the fact everyone can flood the kitchen now…it not white money kitchen na.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
This JMK has no content joor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
nonny1212:

Kayode is his strategy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rgade:

Glo’s business approach doesn’t involve any direct action on competitors.
There is no equivalence here madam.
One is a competitive business approach the other is low-life witch hunting.
Take correction.
Don’t try to give any moral justification for peres action because there’s none.
Join your fellow periwinkles in screaming “it’s a game” and leave glo alone.

Pray tell...how is it a direct action ? Previous hoh made 1 person in charge...in his regime, he says its going to be rotational. How is that a direct action? That's tweaking the technicalities to get your desire result. Just as glo decided to tweak the billing system in the telecom industry. A direct action would have been, I ban whitemoney from the kitchen.

It's like when companies in an industry come together to put up trade barriers such that entry becomes impossible for new players. Its not direct but then, it gets the desired result.

When u compare scenarios....what u look out for is underlying principles not face-value similarities.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sergent Pere will soon proscribe extra curricular activities because of Odogwu Bili Bili.

Lmao. grin it's the obsession for me.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
nonny1212:

even whitemoney is manipulating biggie grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
I like seeing sammie like this. Just chilling with the guys in the garden..

Queen must feel very comfortable with Whitemoney. She's always around him.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
fertilewomb:

So apt.

Guys, be weary of people on this thread supporting what Pere is doing.
They are the type of people that will go to native doctor just because you are succeeding more than them. They are everywhere in your offices, in your neighborhood and on this thread.

The can't invent their own strategy to succeed but rather pull you down because you are doing way more than them.

Too much Nollywood movies don't scatter this one..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Queen just seems to brings that big brother naija vibe that we are use to in the past. Am starting to like her

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
scondy:

U won't see any business savy person hate what Pere has done. In a game where nomination is the major tool to push your competition out, u then allow 1 individual to be the sole provider of an essential requirement for survival (food). Thereby creating a feeling of indebtedness to him by others. So if u go in there to nominate him after all he does for u , he becomes the victim. Which is what played out when saskay nominated Whitemoney. His fans went ballistic on her. Now, a lot of viewers feel the housemates owe whitemoney loyalty. Something he tried to do with the wildcard fiasco, guilt trip them that u knew but saved them so they won't nominate him. Being smart people , they called his bluff.

A smart person sees this pattern, calls the attention of the other person and maps a strategy to remove that monopoly. People say they are evil.

If they were evil, rather than doing that, they would start Bad-mouthing his cooking skills to everyone.

Rather he was lauded, given a standing ovation and asked to rest going forward. Very clean strategic play by Pere. Things we love to watch and learn from. Take on ur enemy without being emotional about it.

Apt!

Well delivered

Not for this audience I am afraid..... very little will get it

But hey.... we will keep teaching those who want to learn grin

As it's now..... I no longer want Pere and Maria to ship.... Pere is a moving content and so also is Maria....

The season has been salvaged! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
yazga:
#Tip of the Day:

“Dangers of watching every tick are twofold: overtrading and increased chances of prematurely liquidating good positions.”
Jack Schwagger

Stop watching the market so closely. You’ll only end up trading too much, which is risky and/or close good positions too early. Either way, you’ll lose money.

That excerpt is talking directly about the money market. Has nothing to do with business competition.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bandwagon where? Pity party where?
Uzomarrr123:
Nigerians like bandwagon and pity pity too much….let’s be very honest Maria and pere na content abeg…ever since pere stopped the kitchen monopoly…I don’t really see much in white money

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
DGOODLYF:
All of a Sudden... Haters dont care who wins....They just wanna enjoy d show....nawa ooo....
to think dat most of these haters supported Laycon last term.....tueh
Stop this abeg! Most of those who supported Laycon last season are currently behind WM. The only notable Icons against him are Cruisetopia and Sc.ondy.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Threebear:
People are analysing this from viewers point of view.

Forgetting the housemates have no clue what is going on outside .

The smart ones like Pere and Maria can make predictions , but ultimately there is nothing certain to them unlike we viewers that see and know everything.

Maria and Pere's decision is largely based on what is perceived inside .

The housemates having just one person being in charge of the kitchen puts them in a bad position in more ways than one .

1 : overdependability

2 : unfairness in nomination - how can you nominate someone who cooks for you ?
It will make you seem like a bad and ungrateful person.

3 : viewers ' perspective - in a house made up of more than ten women , only a man is constantly in the kitchen , knowing how warped the average Nigerian mentality is , and preconceived notions - only Maria is thinking ahead.

People are quick to bring up Rico , forgetting that in Rico's set ,a lot of people were cooking , he just cooked more than the rest .

Miracle , CeeC , Nina , Lolu , Anto, BamBam , Ahneeka , ifu etc all cooked at some point or the other.

When a man monopolizes the kitchen and practically every activity in the house in a game where 30 million naira prize is involved , it's hard not to be suspicious , unless you're bereft of a good working brain and ambition .

I just highlighted this in a previous post before seeing urs....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
WarriAproko:
i watch one this morning before i enter my company yard. Angela white blacked. U go like am.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol. Me love the fights

Lol...u na NL agbero na cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
WarriAproko:
hypocrite. A show rated 18 u say make i nor look waitin i sub for. I need d romance, gbas gbos and content
You go wait taya...Agbaya!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Geezeem:

The kitchen thing dey pain both WM and his fans grin
E choke them..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.