Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922889 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
I feel d next HOH will reinstate WM as minister of kitchen affairs, based on d outcome of 'hunger games' from this week.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
WhiteMoney is angry over starvation in the house.

This guy is selfless.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
See WhiteMoney listing all the ingredients in the house, even though housemates are saying food no dey

He say Egusi dey, ogbono dey, rice dey, tumeric dey, na only Maggi and Salt dem need

This man knows that kitchen like the back of his hand, and Pere removed him to put clueless people that will be fighting

Pere oooo, Pere don run himself street

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hunger problem in the house . Pere should just eat the humble pie and beg White money to resume kitchen duties

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pere is a schemer. He doesn't think like a leader.

None of them can see through his divide & conquer schemes.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
make hunger beat
them

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Threebear:
Pere just delivered another content for us .

An overfed belly does no work .

Keep them hungry , agitated , antsy and we have entertainment like we are having now .

Pere pepperoni , a king and more grin

Lol.
Once in a while I agree with you.
Even though you dey craze.
Lmao.
Whitemoney for the money though

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
This thing dey pain WM sha... I hope he maintains the energy when Pere walks in

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney for president!!! Make hunger kill those idiots abeg ignore them ... cook for urself abeg

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney loud it!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Omo WM looks out for his brother Cross.

He knows what Cross eats

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Demnan:
Whats wrong with native?

I am weak lipsrsealed
Nigerians, we go dey all right, worshiping oyibo on the steady.
Tragic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
MizzD:
My baby is wearing her graduation outfit

Melanin popping

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Viking007:
cheesy Dunno, if na by handsomeness, Emmanuel fine pass all the men in that house.
not handsomeness. Almost all the guys in there are good looking, just the extra - fun to be with, humour, creativity etc, shey u understand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
These housemates are lazy.

So they cant make themselves food?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
This set of houses mates are so wack...anybody should be able to cook....cook in clusters like other seasons....no be una season be 1st big brother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
tsquaure:
Hunger problem in the house . Pere should just eat the humble pie and beg White money to resume kitchen duties

Never!!
He will not o....

The HMs will just be silently praying for monday HOH games to come quick
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mehn
These housemates are so lazy. So they can’t make food without whitemoney.
That’s too bad. If whitemoney wasn’t selected as a housemate how would they survive? They said no ingredients but Whitemoney now is saying there’s egusi and other stuff to use and cook. Cooking is a basic life skill but now they’re staving.
At least cook for your cliques.
Tufiakwa.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
enque:
I feel d next HOH will reinstate WM as minister of kitchen affairs, based on d outcome of 'hunger games' from this week.

Sure.

I was shocked to see everyone dressed up for the live eviction show on Sunday and all on the table eating. Even the evicted housemates ate before leaving.

I give it to whitemoney.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
WhiteMonkey brainwashing gullible housemates angry.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nini complained about the lack of Food to Big brother.
Nini says Whitemoney is a great person, and he is hardworking, that even if Cooking is his strategy to make people not nominate him that's ok. He deserves it because cooking for 22 people is hard.

Thank you Nini but overwise logical strategic and unemotional people and Malaria and Military man will say you are dumb. grin

Nini says Pere does not listen and he's bossy. She says that everything in the house has finished. She has been hungry since morning. She says the people they put in the kitchen don't do anything and after pere removed Whitemoney from the kitchen, the 5 people Pere put in charge didn't do anything, Whitemoney had to cook later in the night
Big brother told her to speak to Pere about it since she says they are cool. Then She responds that she spoke to Pere about it but he says yes but we still can't have Kitchen monopoly.

Lmao
This is the second person who told Pere about things being wasted in the kitchen and there not being food but Pere would rather die of hunger than admit he was wrong.
I'm not laughing oh grin I'm not laughing grin.

Angel fighting with Queen over food too.
Angel says there is no food in the house and everyone is starving. Queen said the same that she has not eaten since morning. Just eating cornflakes since morning and no food so she went to Hoh pere but he redirected her to Angel only for Angel to tell her cook your own food because there is nothing in the house. That's what caused fight.

Whitemoney. I'm happy you said you will never enter the kitchen again unless a new hoh wants you in there.
They thought they could stop your shine but they have ended up messing themselves up
Pere is the kind of person that will burn his house down just to kill a rat.
It's good for pere. He thought it was Whitemoney he was punishing but the whole house is burning because of his wickedness now

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Foolish housemates!

I don't blame them, when they had easy with their houseboy who was cooking and feeding them fat...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Hian!
Las las no be only me get eye for cute peace....cheesy
Bros we just dey respect ourselves ni o...Peace na my Naomi Campbell,my motorcycle,my akwa nwa.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
WhiteMoney don use Pere mistake score points again.

He dey organise meeting with CMO for the house, Pere dey follow women talk.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
This thing pain WM die! Making it about himself as expected.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
OffsahBoye:
All this housemates are foolish

They're starving and none can stand up to pere to tell him he's not in any position to decide who cooks or not

He'd let everybody do what they want and what they like

Leave whoever is strategizing with food
Let everybody find their strategy

He's the HOH for as week not forever

Bunch of cowards
there should be a mutiny in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
These people are foolish for not seeing through Pere

And those that can see through aren't bild enough to talk

These people aren't players

They are allowing themselves to be played

They're treating the HOH as if he's a president

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
House is divided but make no mistake...this isn't about WM.

Food is always a source of problem.

It was bound to happen.

Watch him make it about himself and these hungry HMs will buy it hook line and sinker.

I know say e dey pain am, look at him vomiting all the biles he has been holding in.

He is calling Angel incompetent. Ebuka, please play this video on Sunday, let Whitecoward repeat all these in front of Angel....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is BBN..food will always cause the first major fight of the season

We saw it with Tacha Vs Thelma. We saw it with T baj Vs Bus lady. That's the trend.

WM guiding the kitchen like his father's house all these days have been preventing that and blocking us from the contents we signed up for. All thanks to pere grin

Someone should tell queen that fighting everybody will send her home as soon as possible. That strategy ended with Tacha.

You no get fanbase you dey fight. Mumu girl!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney should just wasting his time about kitchen stuff.. dude is love outside the house.. fans favourite.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney Alpha male without stress....grin

Pere surface Synthetic alpha...grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.