Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924878 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:

So only one person should be cooking in a house of 22 housemates...?

I cover face for u....

If the one person is not complaining, why should you or your Pere be complaining?

Most Nigerian families, no be one person dey cook for the house? Would you have this same reservation if it was a woman or even more, if it was anyone else but WhiteMoney in the kitchen?

No be people mama wey born reach 12 children dey cook only them?

How is one person cooking such a great issue for some of you? I really want to understand

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
neonbash0:
Whitemoney: have you guys ever been this hungry?
The guys; noooooooo

Whitemoney even knows their allergies. Omo!!

Pere is incompetent

He's being petty..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
Your hatred for whitemoney is really hurting your emotions and making you talk alot of incoherent gibberish....who dey breeeeeet??haters gonna hate...
That one is in severe pains..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

He said he likes my Maria.....

Didn't say negative things about my Maria...
Yea he didn't....He actually likes all the ladies cheesy grin But let him stick to the low cadre ones around him....He is just a community ass licker cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amya:
This thing pain WM die! Making it about himself as expected.

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mandorland:
If I am Pere I'll ask the house just one question.....WHAT IF WHITEMONEY WASN'T IN THE HOUSE?? Won't they make their food It's rubbish

No need for Ifs. WhiteMoney is here, why starve?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amillionnn:
These housemates obviously didn’t come to win. They came for a vaca. They have seen previous seasons and watched housemates get evicted and make it big on the outside so all they are thinking is making it to the house is all they need to succeed in life. Pathetic lot. undecided

Exactly!

It's not about the winning for them..

I won't blame them either because making it big outside is the ultimate..

Just that they are so boring most of them don't even have a fanbase.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Frank65:

All of them are pained about it but only Whitemoney is more vocal about it because he understands how kitchen is run and managed more than the rest. He knows that food is available in the kitchen but the people Pere put in charge don't even know how to manage
and cook with available food stuff.

Nini spent more than 10 mins in diary room ranting to big brother how she has been starving since Whitemoney was removed from kitchen. All of them are starving and complaining silently.

I know u always feel the urge to attack Whitemoney but try sound dumb while at it.

So wait o, if WM didn't make it to the house, 20+ grown men and women won't be able to sort their feeding? This is the dependency Pere was trying to cut off.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Alpha male Kee you there.

That niggar is a Pvssy.

See h. Gossiping with the girls, as soon as Pere came in, he kept shut...
We love Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney.

Choke on it.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Enjoying the kitchen fights biko. Enough of the one person cooks, and they come to eat while we're yearning for drama.

The kitchen is one place where drama should come from. You put a group of adults in a place, food should cause quarrels. We've barely had that because WM has been manning the kitchen. That's why they jumped on him when he was saved because they won't have to enter the kitchen to cook. Why don't they let him spoon-feed them too? Yeye HMs.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Liquorose winning was my personal feeling...

Obviously it didn't rub well on my teammates as you can see them on my neck..

They have a valid reason for calling me out as Maria hasn't even been up and this is the third week. Maybe I was too quick to declare her a winner. Only time will tell. But I strongly believe she's a very strong contender for the prize. So is Maria.
But with the show of emotions and what not, it's obvious Maria has a very solid fanbase That is determined to make her win. I fvck with that.

Now it's Maria for the Prize. Liquorose also. tongue grin

There are two people I would absolutely hate to support a housemate with on this forum. Just two. You are one of them. On God. And it’s not cos you want Liquorice to win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pere is a failed leader...he used his unbeneficial strategy to de-strategise white Moneys' beneficial strategy��. Now food dey bring wahala for the house.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney and yousef are the best dressed. cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by havocc: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
All geared torwards ensuring that one man doesnt do what he does passionately and effortlessly… A typical example of whats going on in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Is this how they want to live till they leave?

To have a houseboy who cooks for them?
Lets leave game ,i was shocked when Whitemoney said he knew Cross,s metabolism and what he eats and not....and cross nodded in acceptance.For me o ,they shouldn't go and fall sick because of one strategy or the other.Its just a game.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mandorland:
If I am Pere I'll ask the house just one question.....WHAT IF WHITEMONEY WASN'T IN THE HOUSE?? Won't they make their food It's rubbish
but.......

He's in the house

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why can't everyone or groups cook what they like?

Must one person always cook for the house? Why is queen harassing angel?

Other sets of bbn housemates cooked different times and yet there is no cooking issue.
Why do these housemates have issue with food and cooking?

Whitemoney should calm down a bit. He has the advantage of running a restaurant but he should allow people cook and eat what they want.

Other sets didn't cook communal food and yet they survived.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eviction nomination loading for General Peri and his co-conspirating mistress on Monday.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Biggie will be laughing at these guys, 23 housemates and none of you is willing to cook. You’re waiting for one person to cook for you. Nah Thunder go fire all you

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amya:

Lol. WM isnt even worth my trolling. If he were, i'll be getting threat calls by now.
Threat calls from whou sha like to hype yourself...who are you wey dem wan threaten you??grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Amya:

Lol. WM isnt even worth my trolling. If he were, i'll be getting threat calls by now.

Choke on it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Odogwu looking dope and outstanding

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tolor: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
safarigirl:
WhiteMoney don use Pere mistake score points again.

He dey organise meeting with CMO for the house, Pere dey follow women talk.

Pere dey with CWO

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Yea he didn't....He actually likes all the ladies cheesy grin But let him stick to the low cadre ones around him....He is just a community ass licker cheesy grin

Anywho as long as he doesn't trashtalk my Maria, I have no issues with him. Just that I'm certain he ain't making finals unless by sheer luck.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
How did Angel get cloth to wear, shebi she was telling Biggie that she dsnt have decent clothes to wear for the debate?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
DownChelsea:

Choke on it.

You repping so much. You deserve data

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
This Arin cloth no just follow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:
This set of houses mates are so wack...anybody should be able to cook....cook in clusters like other seasons....no be una season be 1st big brother

Very annoying set
Haven't they been watching the show?

They are not even ashamed of themselves

If they have ingredients, why the fvck are they not cooking?

Kaaveee or whatever he is called even said someone is a caterer, WM said it's not by being a caterer,

Is by what?

why should he think no one else can do what he was doing in that kitchen, that's the annoying part lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
caprini1:
Lets leave game ,i was shocked when Whitemoney said he knew Cross,s metabolism and what he eats and not....and cross nodded in acceptance.For me o ,they shouldn't go and fall sick because of one strategy or the other.Its just a game.

But why can't they cook?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
MizzD:
I thought the comments about Kayvee were exaggerated
But goodness I was cringing embarassed embarassed

I know I am weird but reading all of this is making me feel sorry for him lipsrsealed
A lot cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bennytwin:
Why can't everyone or groups cook what they like?

Must one person always cook for the house? Why is queen harassing angel?

Other sets of bbn housemates cooked different times and yet there is no cooking issue.
Why do these housemates have issue with food and cooking?

Whitemoney should calm down a bit. He has the advantage of running a restaurant but he should allow people cook and eat what they want.

Other sets didn't cook communal food and yet they survived.

Thank you

I hope Pere won’t succumb to their pressure. They should go to the kitchen and cook if they are hungry. This white money self nah fake. You can all agree with me that cooking is his strategy. He was pained excused from the kitchen grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

They are just lazy. There are ingredients but they don't want to cook.

Very lazy things...
But this is the same thing Whitemoney was telling the male housemates,i dont think his cooking is strategy anymore.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.