Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988838 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wen i think Ozo would be the Last Simp. I never knew There is SAGA... How wish a Housemate can talk to Kayvee. Thats not cool. Instead they said he is from Yabaleft.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
na the truth I talk bro. grin
Although i'm very empathetic but I don't care if i hurt her feelings cuz she's always had that bad mouth
em say nah hurt her feelings... grin grin grin grin grin

Oga mi! Talk your own and leave feelings, you sound weak talking about empathy and whatnots grin

You must think something of yourself to believe your opinion bother me...try again grin grin grin

Hurt her feelings kee you there! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
I've seen your pics during lockdown bbn (you wear glasses–maybe medicated).
You are light skinned but not pretty, you are like a 4.5/10 and I'm being nice and honest with you here wink
I saw her pics that cookie with her Lizard head, she go come here dy troll whitemoney

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarriAproko:
Wen i think Ozo would be the Last Simp. I never knew There is SAGA... How wish a Housemate can talk to Kayvee. Thats not cool. Instead they said he is from Yabaleft.

Really ? That's sad.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ModelLook(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why is Kayvee quiet o

Somebody should bring me up to speed here

Just coming online and just switching the channel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
creolehunt:
Obviously, Peres game is WhiteMoney

WhiteMoney's game is the 90m.

Fool with misplaced priorities trying to dim a man's light as if it will make yours shine brighter.
Gbam!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
QueenCookie:

Oga mi! Talk your own and leave feelings, you sound weak talking about empathy and whatnots grin

You must think something of yourself to believe your opinion bother me...try again grin grin grin

So the werey actually thought he got you with that lame comeback.... grin grin grin

Chai! What would I not see?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yellowpigment:

Really ? That's sad.
Thats so bad. That discussion was from the kitchen. WHITEMONEY. is this what we called game.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
QueenCookie:

i thank God say you worwor.
E for pain me if na fine girl cuss me like this grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fake life and selfish interests just for the Money Camera conscious.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
thank God say you worwor.

Guy no dey cap. Na so una cap sey Maria no fine just because of hate..

Queencookie fine ,unless you didn't really see her picture...

Last year her picture was complimented on the thread.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Threebear:

She's actually very pretty.

She looks like a goddess .

I remember her pic , she's light skinned and full bodied and she has gorgeous natural hair .

I even suspected she might be linked to the marine because of how pretty she is.

Aye! Threebear!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Very wrong for someone to call another person name. Wen u don't know the situation of the person. This show they are all there for the fame and fake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
i thank God say you worwor.

You wey no worwor, where your picture?

She fine sotey you even remember wetin her face resemble like this. Una go come here dey cap

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
This kayvee guy is either faking for the camera or he is truly going through it.

Don't understand how you will come to a show like this and start acting victimized.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

There's no asslicking here. Amya has been my buddy since Mercy's era. I like her alot.

Another buddy of mine is Nadesh who isn't really active here any longer.

Something is telling me Nadesh is here...I have missed her.

She supported Erica last season and I tried so much not to engage her, though she didn't post too much .

I still feel she is here, somehow cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Guy no dey cap. Na so una cap sey Maria no fine just because of hate..

Queencookie fine ,unless you didn't really see her picture...

Last year her picture was complimented on the thread.
Who be una? Don't be silly.
Maria is very beautiful, even more beautiful than saskay. But that queencooki no fine. I understand say you want give her hope.. it's okay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
Who be una? Don't be silly.
Maria is very beautiful, even more beautiful than saskay. But that queencooki no fine. I understand say you want give her hope.. it's okay.

There's no giving anybody hope here. Be like you no see her pix. Nevermind, there's no use arguing with you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
This kayvee guy is either faking for the camera or he is truly going through it.

Don't understand how you will come to a show like this and start acting victimized.

If he is truly going through it, he should apply for voluntary exit instead of dealing with himself like this, else, na for camera

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
QueenCookie:

Something is telling me Nadesh is here...I have missed her.

She supported Erica last season and I tried so much not to engage her, though she didn't post too much .

I still feel she is here, somehow cheesy

Hmmm!

Nadesh has posted scantily this season Sha. Think she's supporting whitemonkey..
But Las year, she was more of a Kiddwaya fan. Since nadesh loves ship she was into the kiddrica train too but big on Kiddwaya.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

You wey no worwor, where your picture?

She fine sotey you even remember wetin her face resemble like this. Una go come here dey cap

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Croweegarba:

I saw her pics that cookie with her Lizard head, she go come here dy troll whitemoney
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Croweegarba:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
For Ebuka to say to Jaypaul why his head is cool. Wen Jaypaul responded. The response back from Ebuka that the show already got their winner this Year... Why bring new HM into the house. Not physiological checkup.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigerians are so emotional. They relate anything in their favour to God. Funny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

This is it

Just watching him look so miserable is causing me discomfort and misery too.

I don't know what happened to the energy he came with, but I don't like how it seems to have disappeared, or why he's gloomy.

If he cannot take the pressure of the house, he should take a voluntary exit and help himself. Just lying down in the garden like that is so Kaisha-ish of him

All these dull.housemates just dey kill bbnaija vibe dem too plenty this year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

If he is truly going through it, he should apply for voluntary exit instead of dealing with himself like this, else, na for camera

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
God God, Jackie B mother of 1 nor get shame, still under the duvet still with Michael.....oga Michael done sleep sef mtchewww

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
But why all these guys come dey feel this cross anyhow like this if na una set prince come dey nko?? Dem go don rape am ooh grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

So the werey actually thought he got you with that lame comeback.... grin grin grin

Chai! What would I not see?
You deh mind am? grin

The guts on him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Gbam!
Someone needs to sit with him and discuss. Except there something going in that house that we don't see. This might be a bad image for Bigbrother. He looks like a drug addict

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Miller232:
But why all these guys come dey feel this cross anyhow like this if na una set prince come dey nko?? Dem go don rape am ooh grin
Ezego Son. He got d vibe

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.