Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988828 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarriAproko:
Someone needs to sit with him and discuss. Except there something going in that house that we don't see. This might be a bad image for Bigbrother. He looks like a drug addict

Choi!...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
i thank God say you worwor.
E for pain me if na fine girl cuss me like this grin

Oga sharrap!

"hurt her feelings" kee you there grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarriAproko:
Someone needs to sit with him and discuss. Except there something going in that house that we don't see. This might be a bad image for Bigbrother. He looks like a drug addict
That's what people are saying on Twitter o .that he misses his intake...I am trying not to believe it..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Foolish Jackie B, time wen she go take relate to other housemates, she dey listen to Michael snore
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
The HM giving Entertainment are. WM,PERE,CROSS,MARIA,ANGEL,. The rest came for Vacation.. and to find love

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
ersonleads:
God God, Jackie B mother of 1 nor get shame, still under the duvet still with Michael.....oga Michael done sleep sef mtchewww

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Megatone50:

That's what people are saying on Twitter o .that he misses his intake...I am trying not to believe it..
Thats how they issolate themselves. WM already says he is from Yabaleft.. so bad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarriAproko:
Thats how they issolate themselves. WM already says he is from Yabaleft.. so bad
White monkey actually said this?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

You wey no worwor, where your picture?

She fine sotey you even remember wetin her face resemble like this. Una go come here dey cap

Girl power!!!! Safari for president... kiss

Anyways, I go still deh drag your ass anytime you come for light skin girls with your skewed stats just as you will continue to drag mine and my fave's grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

White monkey actually said this?
Yes in d kitchen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarriAproko:
White money was generalizing it..that everybody was from yabaleft...he said cross flew fence.. mentioned few others too...and clearly they were all laughing cuz it was a joke..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
OMO no Content this night o...

Be like na to go sleep get me..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
Who be una? Don't be silly.
Maria is very beautiful, even more beautiful than saskay. But that queencooki no fine. I understand say you want give her hope.. it's okay.

Ntorrrr! tongue

See as Queenco.okie deh give you sleepless nights....continue yapping okoto meow.

Ntoooooor gi! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
What's wrong with kayveee for crying out loud?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Konor:
you sef worwor too o. You carry your best pic come put for nairaland. funny thing is, in that pic you look 3.5/10 at best, even with the make up grin grin

I imagine the confidence you take upload am, feeling like kim oprah in ape form cheesy cheesy

KimOprah in ape form still fine, I go take am.

You wey no worwor, I ask again, wey your picture? Na hand you come dey post for us

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Megatone50:

White money was generalizing it..that everybody was from yabaleft...he said cross flew fence.. mentioned few others too...and clearly they were all laughing cuz it was a joke..
i watched it. U didn't listen to d conversation. He Said that there is someone from Yabaleft in the House. Which queen i think mentioned name.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
safarigirl:

KimOprah in ape form still fine, I go take am.

You wey no worwor, I ask again, wey your picture? Na hand you come dey post for us
take it or leave it, na girls dey rush me grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
WarriAproko:
i watched it. U didn't listen to d conversation. He Said that there is someone from Yabaleft in the House. Which queen i think mentioned name.
Oh damn! You came late.

We love WhiteMoney already.

Too bad for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is Nini indirectly telling Saga to stop following her around wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2021
QueenCookie:

Ntorrrr! tongue

See as Queenco.okie deh give you sleepless nights....continue yapping okoto meow.

Ntoooooor gi! grin
girl bye.. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2021
QueenCookie:

Girl power!!!! Safari for president... kiss

Anyways, I go still deh drag your ass anytime you come for light skin girls with your skewed stats just as you will continue to drag mine and my fave's grin grin grin

And I will always come for laiskin girls.

I know wetin my eye don see for this Nairaland with drags, I no like make dem dey attack people facial features for here, especially if they were bold enough to put up their pictures.

Funny enough, all the people that call others ugly here, dem no dey ever put up their own picture.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Konor:
take it or leave it, na girls dey rush me grin

I have left it

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2021
WarriAproko:
I met that conversation when I tuned in..so I can't defend what was said earlier...what I met was when cross was defending that he didn't fly fence..that he completed his time, signed the paper of release and left.. which someone now said..maybe he didn't fill the release form..he collected it and flew fence..they all laughed....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2021
WarriAproko:

That's condescending of him if he actually said that...I bet his fans put cotton wool in their ears when they heard him say that...If Na Maria now, their ears will pick it like antenna.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Don't need to drag over it. But the Housemates would have put their coconuts head together and know the way forward for him. Instead discussing nonsense like a family reunion

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
Konor:
you sef worwor too o. You carry your best pic come put for nairaland. funny thing is, in that pic you look 3.5/10 at best, even with the make up grin grin

I imagine the confidence you take upload am, feeling like kim oprah in ape form cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Oga, you must have a very very pathetic esteem issues to dwell so much on the looks of women that you can never ever in your life be privileged to walk the same path as they do.

Very unattractive and disgusting trait....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Megatone50:

I met that conversation when I tuned in..so I can't defend what was said earlier...what I met was when cross was defending that he didn't fly fence..that he completed his time, signed the paper of release and left.. which someone now said..maybe he didn't fill the release form..he collected it and flew fence..they all laughed....
ok. U would have listened from were it started.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
Oh damn! You came late.

We love WhiteMoney already.

Too bad for you
am not here for all dis ur mumuhead. Only come online dis evening. So don't let ur skull be brainwashed with people acting to d Cameras
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Midnight crew resuming for duty...

This midnight looks boring sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2021
QueenCookie:
[s][/s]

Oga, you must have a very very pathetic esteem issues to dwell so much on the looks of women that you can never ever in your life be privileged to walk the same path as they do.

Very unattractive and disgusting trait....
she finally let it out. cheesy
E pain it grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2021
To tell you that there is no friend in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Freestar:
Wait o. Did Emmanuel just try to spoon feed Cross?

Why do I keep getting gay vibes from that guy??

I don't think that is gay. Girls do it, why can't boys ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.