Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988192 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Tatiana' Dem no dash you Likes....
grin grin grin

Why she go misyan like that?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
3RNEST:

Since day 1 grin
Have you ever posted about Angel? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Amya:
Someone is in love o

His fans are not ready for it... grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

and be cracking dry jokes

Dry jokes made for idumota shoe sellers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Demnan:
You went to lipstick alley? That place is more toxic than NL

Nahhh fam. Lipstick alley dey learn work for where nairaland dey when it comes to toxicity
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:
So since no one wants to update it ....I will

Whitemoney tells Maria he has somethings to tell her..infact many things but they don't come out...something just stops it....well Maria is sitting with one leg over WM's leg...he was checking out her feet....then Mar says why....he says its because its not yet right that when the time is right he would tell her...Maria presses him to be free around her ....then he goes on to say he would like to know Maria more especially outside the house....this is how he is outside the house also .....then maria says ..."but u know I am taken right " and he says he doesn't know ...she says she has said it before that she is taken..he responds that he never knew because he did like her but the attraction died when he realized she may be playing the game ........Maria says "did? " u mean u do like me again ....he mumbles yeah I like u but....Maria cuts in with ..I know u like me .....

Camera moves away....

So una guy dey pine for Maria ...goodluck to him on that...
smh...grin grin and that is the only thing you heard in the whole discussion??smh

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Whitemoney tells Maria he has somethings to tell her..infact many things but they don't come out...something just stops it....well Maria is sitting with one leg over WM's leg...he was checking out her feet....then Mar says why....he says its because its not yet right that when the time is right he would tell her...Maria presses him to be free around her ....then he goes on to say he would like to know Maria more especially outside the house....this is how he is outside the house also .....then maria says ..."but u know I am taken right " and he says he doesn't know ...she says she has said it before that she is taken..he responds that he never knew because he did like her but the attraction died when he realized she may be playing the game ........Maria says "did? " u mean u do like me again ....he mumbles yeah I like u but....Maria cuts in with ..I know u like me .....

Camera moves away....

We both love WhiteMoney.

So sweet

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Donshegxy10:

If pere comes up against strong contestants, he is definitely going home, pere does not really have many loyal fans , many people rooting for him are most likely supporting other people.

They should just spice it up maria whitemoney and liquorose pere go just dey pack him bag

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
It’s so funny to see Maria flip flopping like this. Now she is talking to whitemoney about how disappointed she is in Pere for saying he didn’t want her as a deputy. Not everyone must like everything you do. I always feel like you shouldn’t say things behind people’s back you can’t say to their face but in her case it doesn’t matter as she continuously talks behind people’s back but expects loyalty & respect?! You can tell she spent time in the UK for sure, very passive aggressive.

I watched the buzz yesterday where she ran off basically when Queen confronted her and it’s just pretty pathetic for all her talk. I like the drama she causes (can’t lie) but she needs a backbone.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

Why she go misyan like that?

Una no dey like truth be that... grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
WarriAproko:
This Whole BBN is beginning to looks like scam. How did they select their Housemates without proper checkups.
Sorry Tega is not ya sister

trust me i know how u feel. take heart

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
nazablossom:
Jaypaul disappointed me sha. I thought he would be another Miracle embarassed
And they look alike somehow.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

His fans are not ready for it... grin grin grin

We both love WhiteMoney

So sweet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
teacherbim:
Perey said he prefers eating pussy to fucking, bahd nigga

Hmmm!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
KingOKON:

Dry jokes made for idumota shoe sellers

We both love WhiteMoney

So sweet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
That place scares me. And its even International, oo. Thats where I knew Nigeria has no monopoly of madness. The day I wandered there, I ran out with my heart going gbim gbim
neonbash0:

Nahhh fam. Lipstick alley dey learn work for where nairaland dey when it comes to toxicity

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bomb24: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
If it is WM bad bello people go say na strategy or lie monopoly.
innocentdude:
Boma talking about all his life's obstacles

Waiting for the squad to call him a fake and hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
stroller9795:

Have you ever posted about Angel? angry
Is it a Must? u cant know all ANGEL fans here until she's put for eviction... we dey here in low key.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bomb24: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
jmk really got some nice nipples. so dark yummy!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Since Morning We no see KV on Camera! shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Demnan:
Some people can't let go of unjustified adversity without getting to the root of the matter.
Maria was the one that brought up the topic but people will twist it the other way round.
She has been looking for a way to justify her conspiracy with pere. they tried to use their office and it backfired and she is trying to use cunny way. Would she say the same if it wasn't seen as a strategy to them? the first time i am seeing daylight jealousy in BBN house. others do it codedly but this ones are really foolish.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
DownChelsea:

We both love WhiteMoney

So sweet

But I didn't call anybody's name na.

This one don pass Kayvee case o.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
neonbash0:
It’s so funny to see Maria flip flopping like this. Now she is talking to whitemoney about how disappointed she is in Pere for saying he didn’t want her as a deputy. Not everyone must like everything you do. I always feel like you shouldn’t say things behind people’s back you can’t say to their face but in her case it doesn’t matter as she continuously talks behind people’s back but expects loyalty & respect?! You can tell she spent time in the UK for sure, very passive aggressive.

I watched the buzz yesterday where she ran off basically when Queen confronted her and it’s just pretty pathetic for all her talk. I like the drama she causes (can’t lie) but she needs a backbone.
At last!!!someone that is giving his or her opinion without bias or sentiments..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But I didn't call anybody's name na.

This one don pass Kayvee case o.. grin grin
At least, you and I both love WhiteMoney.

Like every other person does.

Awwwwnnn. Odogwu WhiteMoney.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
3RNEST:

Is it a Must? u cant know all ANGEL fans here until she's put for eviction... we dey here in low key.. tongue
Ok grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Camera moves away....

I like your selective update.. una funny sha

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
doyin01:
smh...grin grin and that is the only thing you heard in the whole discussion??smh

Why where u guys conveniently leaving out that fact that whitemoney was subtly toasting Maria...this is the 2nd babe he is trying to chyke stylishly......loooool.....

Na food him wan use toast dem before...as Maria no free come close based on food level....na to kuku xome direct....

I wanna know u kill am there....

I forgot to even say na yankee accent he take do the chiking o ...loool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Demnan:
That place scares me. And its even International, oo. Thats where I knew Nigeria has no monopoly of madness. The day I wandered there, I ran out with my heart going gbim gbim

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

and be cracking dry jokes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
The truth is,Pere gained more from Maria and Whitemoney than they actually gained from him.... No one actually see Pere as a strong contender before the wildcard thing.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
kowema:

Lol, how?.
Escape?.
Yes he escaped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.