Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973001 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
WM is too trusting, this two faced Malaria nearly took away 90m from your hands yet you're still laughing with the crook

I expect her to download everything back to the military man so that they plot their next move and fail miserably btw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yuneehk:
Maria says she doesn't talk too much. She says she only talks when she wants to talk which is most of the time.
This girl sef.
LoL. What's d difference?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Why where u guys conveniently leaving out that fact that whitemoney was subtly toasting Maria...this is the 2nd babe he is trying to chyke stylishly......loooool.....

Na food him wan use toast dem before...as Maria no free come close based on food level....na to kuku xome direct....

I wanna know u kill am there....

I forgot to even say na yankee accent he take do the chiking o ...loool

The same Whitemoney that has told the same Maria that he'll rather have the babe do the toasting. Lmao

The same Whitemoney that told Maria in the same conversation that "I'm not asking you out ooo".

At least, you and I both love WhiteMoney.

Like every other person does.

Awwwwnnn. Odogwu WhiteMoney.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
maxwell530:
It will be hard for Maria to beat someone like whitemoney to a manipulation game...that dude has been watching this show for 5 years.
His targets aren't the HMs but the viewers and it kinda make sense cuz the viewers are more powerful than the HMs

Maria and Pere is not even a threat to Whitemoney and he knows it.

Dude is extraordinary smart
He knows the threat and he doesn't want to mention names.

The only threat to Whitemoney's victory is Liquorose and he has figured out.
There was a time Maria use to be a threat but not anymore

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:
So since no one wants to update it ....I will

Whitemoney tells Maria he has somethings to tell her..infact many things but they don't come out...something just stops it....well Maria is sitting with one leg over WM's leg...he was checking out her feet....then Mar says why....he says its because its not yet right that when the time is right he would tell her...Maria presses him to be free around her ....then he goes on to say he would like to know Maria more especially outside the house....this is how he is outside the house also .....then maria says ..."but u know I am taken right " and he says he doesn't know ...she says she has said it before that she is taken..he responds that he never knew because he did like her but the attraction died when he realized she may be playing the game ........Maria says "did? " u mean u do like me again ....he mumbles yeah I like u but....Maria cuts in with ..I know u like me .....

Camera moves away....

So una guy dey pine for Maria ...goodluck to him on that...
You joined late but it is not new thing to us, We know that he liked her at first, hence he did not disclose her as the wildcard and having acted the wildcard thing has put a doubt to her realness.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
innocentdude:
WM is too trusting, this two faced Malaria nearly took away 90m from your hands yet you're still laughing with the crook

I expect her to download everything back to the military man so that they plot their next move and fail miserably btw

That's the plan.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Why where u guys conveniently leaving out that fact that whitemoney was subtly toasting Maria...this is the 2nd babe he is trying to chyke stylishly......loooool.....

Na food him wan use toast dem before...as Maria no free come close based on food level....na to kuku xome direct....

smh...but he was on his own when your Maria used her legs to come and meet him where he was sitting,are you sure you are even watching the show at all??or you just intentionally want to paint some pictures just to mock whitemoney??

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senseii:

screams....gaaaaaaaaa y

If not 4 d camera thingy i cant help but imagine what these guys will be doing to themselves in that house.

Emma na gay na

Cross dem say na bi

Yousef,Pere is so str8
It takes a gay man to know his fellow worshipers

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IAMPERETHE36(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
GENERAL PEREsmiley

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Una no dey like truth be that... grin grin
No we are all for the whole truth not half truths just to push an agenda cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
fertilewomb:

when he said this to her face, I was shaken.

"Maria you're not a threat to me". I was like wtf! That's my Odogwu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Be like sey kayvee don check out..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
badinfluence:
Be like sey kayvee don check out..
it was needed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Biggie called 3 of the housemates to the diary room without showing us, what is going on in there?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

They hate the truth.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

They hate the truth.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:
So since no one wants to update it ....I will

Whitemoney tells Maria he has somethings to tell her..infact many things but they don't come out...something just stops it....well Maria is sitting with one leg over WM's leg...he was checking out her feet....then Mar says why....he says its because its not yet right that when the time is right he would tell her...Maria presses him to be free around her ....then he goes on to say he would like to know Maria more especially outside the house....this is how he is outside the house also .....then maria says ..."but u know I am taken right " and he says he doesn't know ...she says she has said it before that she is taken..he responds that he never knew because he did like her but the attraction died when he realized she may be playing the game ........Maria says "did? " u mean u do like me again ....he mumbles yeah I like u but....Maria cuts in with ..I know u like me .....

Camera moves away....

So una guy dey pine for Maria ...goodluck to him on that...

NB: WM maintained yankee accent throughout the convo ....e for use papa kelechi voice na.....
Wait a minute I thought Whitemoney is fake, so he's suddenly become real because he said he liked Maria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
doyin01:
smh...but he was on his own when your Maria used her legs to come and meet him where he was sitting,are you sure you are even watching the show at all??or you just intentionally want to paint some pictures just to mock whitemoney??

Nominations na this evening...Maria is palying the game...she knows he likes her and she would use that if necessary...but he couldn't resist going soft na.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eeghe:

I send everything here back to you darling, and thank you!
kiss

Amen to your prayers
Wish you same and more
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
handelex:
No we are all for the whole truth not half truths just to push an agenda cheesy

But that person always hype your whitemonkey na. Why would she say half truth about him?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Seems na just Ghana weaving JayPaul come do for this hosue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
stroller9795:

He is good looking but he has 0 personality!
He only comes alive when it's time for Saskay to plait his hair!
Tueh!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
handelex:
Wait a minute I thought Whitemoney is fake, so he's suddenly become real because he said he liked Maria?

Dude told her he used to like her in week 1

Dude told her he doesn't feel that way anymore

Dude told her why.

Dude is Odogwu.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
teacherbim:
Biggie called 3 of the housemates to the diary room without showing us, what is going on in there?
That is why it is called shine your eyes...there will be so many twists and turns in the season....remember only two people were evicted yesterday and it is still remaining up to 20housemates which is unusual in the history of BBN at week 3....there will be so many shocking revelations this week..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
mycar:

You joined late but it is not new thing to us, We know that he liked her at first, hence he did not disclose her as the wildcard and having acted the wildcard thing has put a doubt to her realness.

I no join late o.

Na the aspect I wan update be that....lool

That's my take out ....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
mycar:

If you have been following this, whitemoney did not become popular because of ktchen but kitchen became popular because of white money. ok, she wants him to come out and start arguing with people, how many people has crossed argued with? maria is just doing the serpent work, trying to drag the boy to the mud, thank God that whitemoney could see through her fakeness. she is talking as if it is coming from a goodwill.
I fear who no fear women
Not women, I fear who no fear maria

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But that person always hype your whitemonkey na. Why would she say half truth about him?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
fertilewomb:

Pere really fvcked Maria's game up big time,her fans are divided and most are now rooting for Pere just to see whitemoney out..... I'm looking forward to a scenario where Pere, whitemoney, Maria, Emmanuel/Liquor would all be up grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
scondy:

Nominations na this evening...Maria is palying the game...she knows he likes her and she would use that if necessary...but he couldn't resist going soft na.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
IAMPERETHE36:
GENERAL PEREsmiley
see my content king na

even Ebuka couldn't pull him down

multichoice don acknowledge the General

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Agbgift:

And they look alike somehow.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.