Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3976589 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But I've not said pim and you're already slandering me.

I'm just coming online now and trying to process what's going on. Yet I don chop drag on top matter wen I no sabi...

O ma se o!..
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Dotez:
Kim K is that you?

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

On a show where if you lift a finger, you are DQ.
That should be anyone's strategy to send a competition home.
Pere tried it on WM.... Why can't WM try it on him?
He's making you uncomfortable in the house, you make him uncomfortable too, not playing the preachers son (which he clearly isn't).

On the news today, POTUS said he withdrew American troops from Afghanistan because American troops cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves.

So I cannot support someone who will not defend himself inside the show.
Okay here we go assuming u were in WM position wat are u gonna do wen Pere bend down to false out that question out if him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJh3m5BWg4A

Make una watch this clip

I love Pere

Pere Dey tell white money ,no be by to Dey threaten am with ojuelegba boys,say if him fall out men outside house

Both WM and him ojuelegba boys go jakpa

Goodluck with your pain reliever oo.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suyamasta(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere coming in that tone and body language to WM suggest low level provocation, but I'm suspecting it's mad joke to make WM lose his cool... All men d strategize o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2021
FIGARO00:
Ppl saying WhiteMoney's colour is coming out he was hiding because he is fake bla bla bla.

How many of you guys can take hate and bullying for even two days from the same person who is in no way even better than you, how many of you guys can take it?

WhiteMoney took it for 2 weeks, and lost his cool after two weeks, for how long do you want the man to lay low before he reacts?

Make ona try dey get sense with ona stanship now, for how long can you, YOU take provocations.

Pere was obviously trying to get WhiteMoney DQed, that's just it.

Pere's action was premeditated.

There's nothing WM will do that some persons won't term as fake. They even said his initial reaction to Pere's harassment was because he was afraid. Later, his outburst was termed as over reacting and playing the victim. Watch same persons defend their favourite under similar conditions.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

I hate Peres guts.
He clearly doesn't like WM, why is WM always preaching peace to the devil.
The Bible says iron sharpeneth iron.
Give him a taste of his medicine, for a guy that claims to have receive a bullet on the job, smuggle cars, done security jobs, being on the street all his life.
That's not the temperament I expect, that's a mix of pretence and cowardice.

Nah not me oh.... M sorry guys.

Oga WhiteMoney hater.

We no send you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Simran94:

Maria called him out for bullying WM and demeaning him this morning

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Amya:

I just imagined the pain and anger you used to type all these. Kpele. I mustn't like your WhiteMoney. He's too low for me to hate. Whether you like it or not, I must express my opinion about WhiteMoney or any HM i choose. If you're sad about it, too bad.Continue convulsing in pain. Your tears are delicious.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

I was until I figured out his cowardice side just yesterday.

Oga WhiteMoney hater.

Reveal your real fave with your chest

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I was actually stunned by that ojuelegba nansense White Brought up, is that suppose to make Pere afraid? Everybody no in level, no be to dey threaten person with boys for Lagos

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Omoh
Thanks for the update guys..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Twoclans:

Honestly ,I feel like whispering into his ears.

I willl just tell him Pere play your game and ignore.You have everything going for you .

He should not just make the mistake Tacha made.

Would really love to say same to him. He was the first housemate I liked. He's now making me talk about my likeness in past tense grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Alphagan:

How can King Pere ask a weak man like WM question and he won't answer?

Na ment?

Your favourite is a sissy

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Make una watch this clip

I love Pere

Pere Dey tell white money ,no be by to Dey threaten am with ojuelegba boys,say if him fall out men outside house

Military things
cheesy
WM mind go don cut grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
ojuelegba boys shey no be those akoka boys…ajebo boys na him white money wan use threaten ex US Military guy

White money no get sense !!!

Pere na MAN every woman suppose get.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Lucremoy:
can somebody summarize what happened for me please

It was a case of an innocuous question from Pere to WM, you know Odogwu mostly cowers at the mention of Pere, he almost lost himself trying to answer the question and narrative twisters have popularised the word "bullying" since then.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Oga white money na pussy !
Person wey go corner Dey cry after Pere bully am
Who him wan call for Pere

Nonsense!!!

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:
I have had a chance to watch the video again and again, to be honest i don't think Pere removed his belt to hit him it was him adjust his belt. However. getting into his face while sleeping to try and force an answer out of him is borderline provocation and tending towards bullying for that reason i think he should get a stern warning and a strike for that.

For the outburst that came after he never raised his voice neither did he match WhiteMoney with his tone the shouting was all WhiteMoney which is justified based on Pere's provocation and act that can be termed as bullying.

All in all its no longer a game for Pere its more personal and this stems from the wildcard ish, thinking someone snitched to WhiteMoney

Pere wouldn't be DQed as some peeps suggested here....
I read this as Big Brother's voice/verdict.
We will know the outcome by end of the day, hopefully.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
I actually missed last night drama, watched the video, read all comments here and on Twitter and I can’t help but say Whitemoney is gracious.

God knows, I’ll have no business with self control should I be the person in WhiteMoney’s situation. It would have been a “Fvck the 90m” ginger and I would have reacted in a disappointing manner, so long as Pere collect.

Bold of some retards to think Pere will beat Whitemoney should they go into a fight, bold of some fools to even think Pere will beat JayPaul should they go into a fight. Most of you think fight is all about karate and martial arts, no head is above bursting, street fight no be military fight. The pathetic failed husband and military old fool got bundled away from duty all for him to land in BBNaija house dragging kitchen with Whitemoney.

His mates are in the military cashing out and being patriotic soldiers, while a failure like him is busy hating someone in BBNaija.

No talent, no skills, no business ideas, he hasn’t sold anything good about himself, no good character, no positive vibes, disgusting energy, hated by all housemates, hated by all viewers, even those pretending to like him are doing so because they share the same resentment towards Whitemoney.

How can one be supporting such person? Are you mad? Are you that bitter and devilish in person to be supporting Pere? How can you be calling a bitter acts logic? How can one be hateful and you call it content? Most of you Whitemoney haters grew up in a very toxic family and environment that’s why you see good and selfless people as fake, you believe everyone should be biter and toxic. That’s your true definition of realness. Pathetic.

Whitemoney is the housemate Pere wants to be, but it’s too late because any step he takes keep benefiting Whitemoney. He’s trending even as I type and all has been positive.

And then... If at this point, you think any housemate stand a chance against Whitemoney in winning this show, then you have to be the most unintelligent fan of BBNaija.

Whitemoney has won this show. Know this and know peace.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2021
nazablossom:
I'm just here as a reminder, and I'm enjoying every bit of it grin

Thank you. Keep pressing their necks, I'm enjoying it too.
Nengi didn't do half of what Angel is doing yet they slutshamed and called her a hoe.

Now the table has turned and they think they can use silly emotional manipulations to save their Angel.

Jackie was right after all, Angel dresses and acts like a slut,period.
I'm enjoying the tears.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

So asking question, and adjusting belt is bullying.

So you mean I can bully someone without touching or verbally insulting the person.

Whitemonkey fans are truely monkeys.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

Tacha, Erica and Ceeci in your face grin grin

Gbam. Enough of the endorsement talks. Brands keep showing that they prefer controversial housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Please this fighting here over HMs make no sense, BBN is scripted abeg. grin

Youtube is enuff to tell us..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
SilentBang:
Lots of distorted narratives here as usual... Pere just adjusted his mic attachment on his belt, but ofcos agendas must agend.

He bent down to WM in a calm but stern voice and asked him what the Question was... and thats bully LMAO... WM had no business explaining what the question was to pere, WM realizing he has fvcked up started raking, did you notice pere's calmness the whole while...

Pere had nothing to apologize to WM for and I'm glad he didn't, hate pere's character all you want but na Man him be... Kapish.

And Biggie should really take this WM knowledge of Pere being a wild card accusation serious, Pere has been saying it since the First week, I think there is some truth in there...

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

I thank the heavens I saw this side of WM this early, this is disgust to watch.
I hate cowardice.... I regret ever voting this dude.
What rubbish is this.... Still preaching peace. Watch how irrelevant he will become in the house, a man that cannot stand up to such hate can never get respect from the ladies.

Love is good oh but you don't show love to the devil.
Bible says iron sharpeneth iron.
Live by the sword, die by the sword not by love or peace.

Oga WhiteMoney hater.

We no send you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2021
genius43:

Thank you
Aren't you tired of this pretence?
Clearly you Stan Whitemoney, come out and say it with your full chest grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suyamasta(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Make una watch this clip

I love Pere

Watching this video Pere is just bent on shaking WM but WM isn't not falling for that

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But I've not said pim and you're already slandering me.

I'm just coming online now and trying to process what's going on. Yet I don chop drag on top matter wen I no sabi...

O ma se o!..
Pele dear grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

The reaction I expected from WM a man is the reaction angel- a lady gave Pere.

Pere turned to angel with same question: and she said and I quote " I ain't telling you shit".... meanwhile the supposed man WM was smiling and even forgot his words to say.

I'm pissed@him
Oga WhiteMoney hater.

Reveal your real fave

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Not for someone who claims slept under the bridge, smuggled cars, took a bullet, did security jobs and all the meanest things.

Nah not from that someone.... That's pretence. Be your real self ( so why was he ranting after?, he could have kept his dove status intact )

Oga WhiteMoney hater

Show your real fave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

So asking question, and adjusting belt is bullying.

So you mean I can bully someone without touching or verbally insulting the person.

Whitemonkey fans are truely monkeys.

Yes you can..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.