Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3969289 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

So adjusting belt or asking a question.

Which of them is "seeking to harm", "coerce", or "intimidate".

Anyway whitemonkey fans are monkeys so no suprise.

Goodluck with your pain reliever oo.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But I've not said pim and you're already slandering me.

I'm just coming online now and trying to process what's going on. Yet I don chop drag on top matter wen I no sabi...

O ma se o!..
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
I jt watched d clip btw Pere and White money.what the f**K is wrong with dis Pere guy.how can a man be like dis? undecided what has white money don to pere to deserve dis level of hatred?? Mehn dis is really bad

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
rayvelez:

Okay here we go assuming u were in WM position wat are u gonna do wen Pere bend down to false out that question out if him

It's few words : I nor dey tell you shit, go ask biggie to rewind for you.

Make him know you don't fear him.
I want to pray am the only wm fan who doesn't like his cowardice because if we plenty, those followers numbers be dropping or stalling
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Deranged monkeys.

If WhiteMonkey is intimidated by Pere let him sort out his complex issues.

Adjusting belt, and bending low to look a man face to face, and asking a question is not intimidation or bullying.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2021
MamBi:
Awwwww, the bromance of the season… grin grin

But coming back to Pere, I don’t understand why this wildcard thing is paining him….

Okay, let’s assume Whitemoney was told (which is a possibility) but he never tried to get you out of the house by turning others against you. Not once did he try to canvass against you. He went in and nominated you but your name did not come up. Why are you this pained?

Even if he bragged afterwards that he knew by divine means, you are still in this house because he did not act on what he “heard”.

Pere needs to relax with this dislike. It is resulting in anger for the most innocuous things. Soon, it will change from being seen as drama to being seen as an aggressor…

Pereeeeee, be calming down….

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Alphagan:

Being subservient is a Nigerian thing. An average American/English won't tolerate those useless things we endure in Nigeria and it explains why Nigeria is not progressing. Why scared of telling truth to power?

Anto challenged big brother
Ike even at the risk of disqualification did same
And now Pere.

There's a common denominator for the above 3 people..figure it out.

Like WM like his fans

Cowardice is in their blood.

WhiteMoney for the 90m.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Broobembem:
I actually missed last night drama, watched the video, read all comments here and on Twitter and I can’t help but say Whitemoney is gracious.

God knows, I’ll have no business with self control should I be the person in WhiteMoney’s situation. It would have been a “Fvck the 90m” ginger and I would have reacted in a disappointing manner, so long as Pere collect.

Bold of some retards to think Pere will beat Whitemoney should they go into a fight, bold of some fools to even think Pere will beat JayPaul should they go into a fight. Most of you think fight is all about karate and martial arts, no head is above bursting, street fight no be military fight. The pathetic failed husband and military old fool got bundled away from duty all for him to land in BBNaija house dragging kitchen with Whitemoney.

His mates are in the military cashing out and being patriotic soldiers, while a failure like him is busy hating someone in BBNaija.

No talent, no skills, no business ideas, he hasn’t sold anything good about himself, no good character, no positive vibes, disgusting energy, hated by all housemates, hated by all viewers, even those pretending to like him are doing so because they share the same resentment towards Whitemoney.

How can one be supporting such person? Are you mad? Are you that bitter and devilish in person to be supporting Pere? How can you be calling a bitter acts logic? How can one be hateful and you call it content? Most of you Whitemoney haters grew up in a very toxic family and environment that’s why you see good and selfless people as fake, you believe everyone should be biter and toxic. That’s your true definition of realness. Pathetic.

Whitemoney is the housemate Pere wants to be, but it’s too late because any step he takes keep benefiting Whitemoney. He’s trending even as I type and all has been positive.

And then... If at this point, you think any housemate stand a chance against Whitemoney in winning this show, then you have to be the most unintelligent fan of BBNaija.

Whitemoney has won this show. Know this and know peace.

Serving it hot with lots facts! Ride on brother.

If WM had pity voters before, omo e don choke like this finish. See support everywhere. WM has won hands down! Funny thing it was his hater that handed him his victory on a plater of gold.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Squabbles in the house.
Queen vs Maria
Pere vs Whiterat
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Alphagan:
WM before bbnaija.
A vigilante?
Àn agbero?
A cultist?
Or ESN?

Lol...abeg these options are out of place sha

lets not go down dirty abeg

especially d last option,,,it can fan embers of discord o

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Boudiccao:

Thank you. Keep pressing their necks, I'm enjoying it too.
Nengi didn't do half of what Angel is doing yet they slutshamed and called her a hoe.

Now the table has turned and they think they can use silly emotional manipulations to save their Angel.

Jackie was right after all, Angel dresses and acts like a slut,period.
I'm enjoying the tears.
E choke, choken't it? grin

Karma visited so early, just that I like Angel, but I'm enjoying their tears nonetheless grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Sylviaunusual:
I won't to be honest, i'd give you the same energy you give me but Whitemoney is far from being a coward, like i said he has self control and he mentioned several times Pere sees him as an healthy competitor so he felt no need to retaliate the negative energy, probably he felt it was just a game no hard feelings so that's not cowardice if you ask me.

But Pere took it too far this time around and if WM had done nothing about it, i would have termed him a fool as well.
Hmmm well thank goodness he outbursted at least even tho it was late but at least not never

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
3RNEST:
Please this fighting here over HMs make no sense, BBN is scripted abeg. grin

Youtube is enuff to tell us..
I suspected thisy. The argument last night no make sense.. BBNAIJA dey job viewers
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

On a show where if you lift a finger, you are DQ.
That should be anyone's strategy to send a competition home.
Pere tried it on WM.... Why can't WM try it on him?
He's making you uncomfortable in the house, you make him uncomfortable too, not playing the preachers son (which he clearly isn't).

On the news today, POTUS said he withdrew American troops from Afghanistan because American troops cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves.

So I cannot support someone who will not defend himself inside the show.

Oga WhiteMoney hater

Reveal your real fave. Coward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Cross don start again with him lamba. He thinks this his unknown gun man story will win him the 90m undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
irenosen22:
I jt watched d clip btw Pere and White money. what the f**K is wrong with dis Pere guy. how can a man be like dis? undecided what has white money don to pere to deserve dis level of hatred?? Mehn dis is really bad
Obsession at its peak!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Good response

Bro I had my fav but I made it clear from the beginning I won't take BS from my fave just incase I started acting like in doing now, it wouldn't seem as tho I never support him.

I will only do otherwise unless I'm paid.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
It is obvious Pere is trying to provoke WM into being physical with him so he can be disqualified, WM needs to pray for Perseverance in that house oo else he will fall into Pere's trap one day.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Hmmm well thank goodness he outbursted at least even tho it was late but at least not never

Sorry bro. Wetin be outbursted? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Donshegxy10:
What is surprising to me is that in the height of all the tension and shouting, saskay was just sleeping away peacefully.

That girl should just be coming home o.

Lol... Saskay does not play with her sleep but (for a selfish reason) I don't want her to leave just yet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Bro I had my fav but I made it clear from the beginning I won't take BS from my fave just incase I started acting like in doing now, it wouldn't seem as tho I never support him.

I will only do otherwise unless I'm paid.
The best way to watch this program is to free your mind, no time for sentiments. Just enjoy the show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
white money was asked a question by Pere…due to his insecurities …he thought Pere was bullying him

White money is weak,,,any small thing,he’ll start crying

I’m sure WM has a small dick too

So much pain.

WhiteMoney will keep pressing ya neck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
white money was asked a question by Pere…due to his insecurities …he thought Pere was bullying him

White money is weak,,,any small thing,he’ll start crying

I’m sure WM has a small dick too

So much pain.

WhiteMoney will keep pressing ya neck

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Squabbles in the house.
Queen vs Maria
Pere vs Whiterat
Are they fighting again? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ikennaoma(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
stop quoting me with android phone abeg…do it next time with iOS ..thanks !!!

Imagine a school boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MarxMike(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

I thank the heavens I saw this side of WM this early, this is disgust to watch.
I hate cowardice.... I regret ever voting this dude.
What rubbish is this.... Still preaching peace. Watch how irrelevant he will become in the house, a man that cannot stand up to such hate can never get respect from the ladies.

Love is good oh but you don't show love to the devil.
Bible says iron sharpeneth iron.
Live by the sword, die by the sword not by love or peace.
LOL.. Don't know what Bible you mean tho, I remember Jesus saying something about turning the other cheek? Love your enemies? No?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
MamBi:
Awwwww, the bromance of the season… grin grin

But coming back to Pere, I don’t understand why this wildcard thing is paining him….

Okay, let’s assume Whitemoney was told (which is a possibility) but he never tried to get you out of the house by turning others against you. Not once did he try to canvass against you. He went in and nominated you but your name did not come up. Why are you this pained?

Even if he bragged afterwards that he knew by divine means, you are still in this house because he did not act on what he “heard”.

Pere needs to relax with this dislike. It is resulting in anger for the most innocuous things. Soon, it will change from being seen as drama to being seen as an aggressor…

Pereeeeee, be calming down….
True talk
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Simran94:
It is obvious Pere is trying to provoke WM into being physical with him so he can be disqualified, WM needs to pray for Perseverance in that house oo else he will fall into Pere's trap one day.
This is one of the reason, Pere has to stay, to disturb the everybody in that house. They are too boring and lazy. He doesn't even need to win the money, make he provoke them, the highest the will do is put him up for eviction
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
DrakeBlend:

Obsession at its peak!
I feel so irritated undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
jikins:

Serving it hot with lots facts! Ride on brother.

If WM had pity voters before, omo e don choke like this finish. See support everywhere. WM has won hands down! Funny thing it was his hater that handed him his victory on a plater of gold.
He came in like a winner, he’ll leave as a winner.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
MamBi:

I didn’t watch that part. But yes WM could have told Pere that but we are not all the same.

I honestly think WM keeps soft pedalling when it comes to Pere. Maybe he wants Pere to hang himself or because he knows that if he engages Pere, they might both get disqualified…

WM has made a conscious decision about how he wants to relate to Pere. It might annoy you but he must have a reason for doing so.

I have seen WM being arrogant and pompous in the early days. I doubt if he is a p**s*y…

I want to believe your last line. Am actually hanging on it because the dude gives me joy with his jokes and for the fact that he continually keeps peppering Pere unknowingly but yesterday was his moment to prove to Pere he isn't afraid of him but how he shelled in, that was cowardly to say the least.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The best way to watch this program is to free your mind, no time for sentiments. Just enjoy the show
Exactly what I am doing this season.
I don chop alot of drags and still chopping because of my faves from last season grin grin grin
I have heard enough abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.