Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924372 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
SilentBang:

Its very easy to detect biased comments, if you didn't watch that part, you could have atleast searched for clips.. before posting. Most comments here are misleading, just like yours, its obvious you haven't watched that scene.

Thank you.

WhiteRat fans ae shameless

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
What did he take off after he bent down?
Expert17:

Show us the belt Somtochukwu grin grin

Shaking like WM laready?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
If you believe Biggie revealed your status as a wild card to a housemate, the brave thing would be to challenge Big Brother for asking you to mask as a wild card yet, turned around and sold you out. Tell BB boldly that he snitched on you.

I just don't see Pere as emotionally intelligent.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Star boy

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

Thank you.

WhiteRat fans ae shameless

So much pain.

WhiteMoney will keep pressing ya neck

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
ignis:
Pere be giving us content by causing gbasgbos...
I tell you,his name has been everywhere since last night.Poaitive or negative.Big brother is not family reunion,there must be shenanigans to spice up the game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
cassyrooy:
Pere vs Whitemoney!

If you've never been bullied before, you'd never understand what Whitemoney is experiencing from the hands of Pere.

And if you're a bully, you'd think you're a top dawg like Pere and then sees nothing wrong in his actions so far.

But the truth regardless is that, for some people who have experienced bullying first hand, and have soared higher later on in life, they can see through the warped psychosocial mindsets of bullies each time they encounter them.

Imagine your kids coming back from school sad, or even gets to kill him/herself as a result of someone constantly picking on them? What's going to be your reaction?

On a second hand, imagine you get a report that someone committed suicide on the basis that you've made his/her life miserable and it's no longer bearable?

Yeah, that's the situation Pere is trying to force Whitemoney to accept, but I understand what WM is trying to do, not get distracted because this hell is capped at 10weeks maximum and his endurance might carry him until then and he just might win the N90m.

Those celebrating Pere as a man are all failing to see that every predator is equally a prey, and even underdogs can upset giants.

Applying passive aggressive pressure just to make Whitemoney implode is Pere’s tactical flashpoint, thereby ensuring that his sabotages and unsettles WH, and others gets to fear him but I honestly do hope Whitemoney is like a xyrophyte that defeat the iroko, the tuna fish that strangles the whale, because bullies are just losers.

Again, this is a social experiment which reveals human's true nature and intents.

I strongly believe that Pere is exhibiting a sort of childhood parental failure that he has not been able to detect and control, dude has become a bully because there was never anyone to teach him control over his masculine impulsiveness.

Ciao.
This is a show, forget all this grammar, all na entertainment. Have you met these guys real life?.. Many fake behaviour at play

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
I feel being on BB is like visiting this thread...cheesy

It takes mental balance and deep intelligence not to get into a fight here as a result of Provocation..If not it will torture and do your psychology a huge damage.

Some will act cool, 2seconds everywhere don Burst like balloon..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
stag:
If you believe Biggie revealed your status as a wild card to a housemate, the brave thing would be to challenge Big Brother for asking you to mask as a wild card yet, turned around and sold you out. Tell BB boldly that he snitched on you.

I just don't see Pere as emotionally intelligent.

You're a wise man

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beorn:

The people that rewatched the fight on Twitter probably didn't watch how Pere ended the game because of his obsession and hatred for Whitemoney.

The game went from Maria to Whitemoney to Angel and to Emmanuel who picked Pere. Pere was meant to pick another person, but out of envy, hatred and paranoia, Pere left Emmanuel and Angel and was insistent on knowing what Whitemoney asked Angel which DOESN'T CONCERN PERE IN ANY FORM OR WAY.

Because of his obsession and paranoia, this nigga ended a game that everyone was enjoying. Whitemoney joined the game late and didn't even know the rules. Cross and others had to explain it to him when it was his turn, but Pere started thinking Whitemoney was talking about him when Whitemoney was talking to Angel about something entirely different.

I've never seen a man obsessed over another man like this since the days of OwlNeal. This is scary. Yet, some people will use "game" excuse to defend a bitter and vile human. Tueh!!

The obsession is out of this world but God go shame am las las

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
People saying Pere will chop nomination don’t know anything

Now listen,

If tega comes up for eviction against Pere ,she’s gone
If yusuf comes up vs Pere,he’s gone
If Jackie b comes up vs Pere, she’s gone
If Emma comes up vs Pere,he’s gone
I can go on and on

Pere literally saved this year BBN,infact bbn dey owe am 5mil aside, content upon content.

Pere cannot kick out Emmanuel, Pere cannot kick out Yousef

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
This is an eyesore write better next time...

Poorest excuse for a human.....
Giddem durling
Nonsense people

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
SAGA
About Sunday eviction?
I was not happy because I have two of my close friends likely to be evicted.
I wasn't able to say a proper goodbye to Arin.

Also ebuka asked Nini a question about what is going on between her and myself, I think it is getting more than friendship, we cuddle under the duvet.

Preparing for eviction shows?
Depending on who is nominated, I tried to stay positive, make them smile.

What do you think of your new hoh?
So far, so good, although I think this house requires a iron leader because we are stubborn, she is considerate, she is doing a good job, it's going to be tough for her but she will make a good leader.

For a start, I think maria is an emotional person, I think I am in her good books, maria like me a lot, I don't have to prove anything special to her, I am going to put effort in the task she gave, I will also make her feel respected and obey her, let's see how the week goes, I might do a favour for her.

Who do you think she will nominate?
The obvious one is queen, she is not in her good books and she draw the line with her yesterday, pere is a bad boy but I don't think she will nominate him.
I don't know but I will pick pere if he doesn't change

Food situation?
It is really complicated, we used to have the almighty white, making things work but since pere removed him, things hasn't been the same but things are shaping up.
Smaller groups are coming up but it is going to be fine.

Anything else?
I miss Arin, although I don't understand Nini, Bleep with her.
Pere is putting me in a difficult position, I hope he listen to me if not I will rethink the friendship, whitemoney is a smart guy very powerful, I like him.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
People saying Pere will chop nomination don’t know anything

Now listen,

If tega comes up for eviction against Pere ,she’s gone
If yusuf comes up vs Pere,he’s gone
If Jackie b comes up vs Pere, she’s gone
If Emma comes up vs Pere,he’s gone
I can go on and on

Pere literally saved this year BBN,infact bbn dey owe am 5mil aside, content upon content.
I even want to see the house without him... Very lazy housemates.. Can't cook, fake accents and no content, na so so condom dem they use for night.. Tueh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Even saga said he’s considering his friendship with pere, said pere decision making is poor. He also said WhiteMoney is smart and powerful, he’s playing his card very well.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
You all shouldn't kill yourselves over white money and pere.

Last last they will settle and be cool with each other. However what i am not cool with is the way small forking rats are threatening him on Instagram, that he shouldn't step into the eastern region of the country and that he shouldn't go to some places in Lagos, even Cubana chief priest joined in making threats and calling him poor.

As at now, it Just doesn't make sense anymore. It's like you all are forgotten everything you see now might just be a script.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Unbiased one, what happened 2am to 3:45 am in BBN today.

Explain better to me and I would want to hear if Pere was right or wrong from you.

You can send a PM to avoid being mentioned ok
SilentBang:

Its very easy to detect biased comments, if you didn't watch that part, you could have atleast searched for clips.. before posting. Most comments here are misleading, just like yours, its obvious you haven't watched that scene.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
You're the one sounding stupid, hope you know.

You said he was adjusting

And next we should be worried because WM is intimidated because pere took off his belt.

Did he take of the belt or he was adjusting it.

Werey you need to stand one place.
It seems comprehension is not one of your better talents.

Taking of the belt is was actually a stage in the adjusting of belt process.

If he intended to use the belt as a weapon of intimidation he won't have worn it back on after pulling it off.

But you should be worried your pussy chicken was intimated by someone pulling off his belt.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

He won't .

But I have a feeling there is more to this .

We don't know what will actually be Maria's reward on Sunday .

Maybe the two people she picks will be automatically nominated next week or Maria's HOH will be extended .

We just gotta shine our eyes grin
Chai...
But Biggie no try sha, he shouldn't have told Maria about the fake eviction. He should have just let everyone of them including Maria think she has the power to evict two people on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
lajid:
Even saga said he’s considering his friendship with pere, said pere decision making is poor. He also said WhiteMoney is smart and powerful, he’s playing his card very well.

SAGA TO BIGGIE: WHITEMONEY IS A SMART GUY.

PERE IS POOR WITH HIS DECISIONS, I KIGHT RECONSIDER OUR FRIENDSHIP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
MasterSteps:

Is this about right or wrong? or what actually transpired without colouration.

The fact that Whitemoney was loudest in the argument doesn't mean he was right.

Why did a simple question trigger White? Was it because his kitchen antic was busted?

What was Whitemoney afraid of? Pere did what any gentleman in his situation would do, he maintained his calm while Whitemoney was all over the place.

The loudest in an altercation isn't always the right one.
thank God’, we still have intelligent people here o!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJh3m5BWg4A

Make una watch this clip

I love Pere

Pere Dey tell white money ,no be by to Dey threaten am with ojuelegba boys,say if him fall out men outside house

Both WM and him ojuelegba boys go jakpa

Pere is a disgrace
It's beyond him that someone can be so smart
Love how WM made mockery of him
Big brother Na him ancestor grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

It seems comprehension is not one of your better talents.

Taking of the belt is was actually a stage in the adjusting of belt process.

If he intended to use the belt as a weapon of intimidation he won't have worn it back on after pulling it off.

But you should be worried your pussy chicken was intimated by someone pulling off his belt.

So much pain.

WhiteMoney will keep pressing ya neck

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Agbgift:

Punching pere would have caused whites money's disqualification. And that was Pere's intention was looking at all angles. You don't walk up to a man looking straight into his eyes, questioning him and trying to loosen ur belt. Any reasonable person insult state will feel u want to use such belt for him or her and hence would act first by pushing u backwards or be the first to throw a fist which will amount to violence.
Good that WM was able to resist all attempt of provocation leading to violence.
I def do not want my fav leaving the show on DQ grounds.
Serve him his own medicine. Let's see if he will be the one to throw the punch.
Actually pushing a fellow hms to the wall to perform violence is a strategy on its own.
I think mercy did it will tacha.
Laycon did it will Erica.
Maybe Pere is doing it to WM

WM being a bbn veteran should know how to handle this situation is by giving back what you getting (let's see who throws the first punch?).

Never give yourself off as a coward. Never.... No coward has ever won this show that I know off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
doyin01:
Keep crying...more buckets please...I love it when you cry..
My drum is ready
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
That shit was messed up, Pere went way too far. His envy 4 WM is beclouding his sense of reasoning.

ThankGod 4 WM restraint. I pray more 4 him.

WMG........No shakes aiite guys!

Good afternoon peeps.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jackie B don't clearly like Maria
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
I heard he knows how to bake bread. I read it on screen I didn’t watch it. He was dancing all those his moves that’s why commented. I’ve been on and off with watching. Diaries are on now. Walked in on Saga complaining about Pere. Just saw Angel talking about Jackie b to JMK. Have you tuned in now?

genius43:

What was he even trying to bake this money, I am currently not Watching or let me turn on DStv now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dynamite02:

He actually did all that(adjusting his rope) to fight WM but it dawned on him that he has restrictions in big brothers house ,hence he restrained himself immediately. You've not seen where someone wants to slap someone but an instant realization would make them stop and they will carry the hanging hand over to their head and start scratching their head ?
see mumu up there

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
lajid:

Saga or Mr Simp

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Romanoff:
The ladies supporting Pere are the type that will marry a man like him and end up making posts like "keep me anonymous".
Shattap ya mouth. What is your business with whoever people support? People have various reasons for supporting people as far as BBN is concerned, it's not just about the person's attitude.
The ladies supporting WhiteMoney are the ones who will marry a man that looks like him and end up cheating on him with guys like Pere, Cross, etc, and be making posts like " Keep me anonymous, please help, I don't find my husband attractive, he's fat and eats all day, he doesn't satisfy me in bed, and I'm getting fed up of this marriage, I love him though, I was the one who made the first move, he's a good man, he gives me everything I need but I'm tempted to cheat, please advise a troubled wife" undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

What manner ?, can you expantiate.

He didn't have any physical contact nor did he verbally insult him, so asking question is bullying.

Asking question is not bullying if one is just seeking clarification. Like I said earlier, it is the manner in which he did it... Bending over to interrogate a grown man like him. Watch how those sitting around WM shuddered as soon as Pere bent over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.