Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3940992 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Saga the Claimed Bestfriend just Confirm how smart is WhiteMoney and how poor Pere's decision making ability is.

You be my best friend no mean say make you no talk truth

I like pere because he was the only one trying to compete with white money ,but what he did yesterday was totally wrong and uncalled for .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by cassyrooy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Only the organisers can confirm that, because I don't know the role he was given?
Okay. Bye
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ujay01:

Lol. I can't stomach insults biko.
This year, I am choosing to be team neutral although I really like some housemates.
Better for you o. No need to dey tear clothes for another person matter grin

Who else do you like apart from Angel?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
Like WM or hate him what Pere did was wrong.

Taking of his belt is what seniors do to juniors in military camp/schools when dey want to intimidate or show there superiority to the juniors.

If you like see it as content, when it happens to you. I hope you will see it as content too.

If it's bad it's bad, taking off his belts was disrespectful.

He didn't take off his belt though. Watch it again
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
In as much as I know what Pere did was wrong, he deserves love too. Nobody should come and castigate those who still want to stand by him, he didn't kill anybody. If he isn't acting, I believe he'll become a better person after this show. End of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere never removed his belt?

Something I watched live when it all started.
If you don't know what to say don't come to my mention. I no dey cap nonsense.

So even there fellow HMs are blind abi?

If you want to act ignorant n stupid to situations. Please don't mention me okay.

Drop your view without quoting me.
Thank you

SilentBang:

Go watch the clips sir, i got no time for explanation.

But be rest assured you will be disappointed when you do, because Pere never removed his belt like you said.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
they lie a lot here…Pere never removed any belt….who wears a belt on pajamas by the way

I ve come to understand that most people here are not watching they just follow the herd/bandwagon mentality once the narrative suits their Favs.

very appalling.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jackie, nobody likes to kiss ass, it doesn't even taste good grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
BoosBae:

Yes oh, e pain me say you lack sense grin

Na, e pain you say wetin I talk pepper you for body.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ujay01:

There's nothing WM will do that some persons won't term as fake. They even said his initial reaction to Pere's harassment was because he was afraid. Later, his outburst was termed as over reacting and playing the victim. Watch same persons defend their favourite under similar conditions.
Gbam!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Do these housemates even know what swear words are? Cos when having their diary sessions they use these swear words frequently. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
So much hate awaits Pere outside, haven't seen any of the celebrities defending him,the hate is too much.I wish messages can be sent across to him.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
The people supporting Yousef are funny sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
We can't be hating on Pere outside and WM is in there preaching love and peace to him.

... That's annoying as the -ees in BEE
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:
So much hate awaits Pere outside, haven't seen any of the celebrities defending him,the hate is too much.I wish messages can be sent across to him.
The best thing for Pere once he leaves the house is to relocate out of Nigeria. I don't trust these fans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
This Pere hate just dey increase everyday, even Tacha hate no reach this level. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Romanoff:

Na, e pain you say wetin I talk pepper you for body.

Yes oh, because na the same Nigerians like you wey lack sense go vote during 2023 elections. You need to dey wise up now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
This Jackie B's diary session has taken time oo undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Honestly i am a fan of Pere but indeed if this isn't a script then he is putting we that are his fans in a very very difficult position.

My heart breaks for him especially when i know that he has everything going on good for him, prior to what he did yesterday, he had some few loyal housemates that still likes him in that house, but what he did not only broke our hearts, he broke the hearts of his friends in that house, people like saga, liquorose, Micheal, Boma, peace, Tega, queen, Emmanuel and his girl "Maria" were all heart broken yesterday by his actions.

How can you even have a gorgeous woman like Maria that genuinely cares for you, Maria has literally taken hits upon hits in the that house because of Pere, yet against all odds, this gorgeous lady stood by your side even when you constantly disrespect her In public.

Do we need a prophet to tell us that Maria loves Pere? We can tell she truly loves Pere and even yesterday she was still trying to defend him indirectly but Pere still couldn't figure.

Truth is that the only person i even feel for is Maria, the kind of emotional pain she is going through right now is enormous.

If Pere losses Maria then he is the greatest fool on earth.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
Pere never removed his belt?

Something I watched live when it all started.
If you don't know what to say don't come to my mention. I no dey cap nonsense.

So even there fellow HMs are blind abi?

If you want to act ignorant n stupid to situations. Please don't mention me okay.

Drop your view without quoting me.
Thank you

I didn't watch live... could you please send me a link of where he removed his belt
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Simran94:
I am one of them what happened?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
This Jackie B DS is funny grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
BoosBae:
In as much as I know what Pere did was wrong, he deserves love too. Nobody should come and castigate those who still want to stand by him, he didn't kill anybody. If he isn't acting, I believe he'll become a better person after this show. End of discussion.
Exactly I so wish I could reach him now for some whispers.He needs to rearrange and restrategize his game
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:
Pere literally doesn't care.

Allmost all the housemates don't like him, does he look like someone that care.

Thats boss level.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Started watching Jackie's DS, then stepped out to buy something, came back and she's still there complaining. Girl rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:

To think he is an upcoming actor embarassed embarassed

His ex-wife must be traumatized watching him. Only God knows what he put her through.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
BoosBae:

Shhhhh... Pere deserves love but you were just insulting WM
Aunty. How do u sleep at night?
What colour of thunder would you prefer?
Stand aside with your hypocrisy
Love Kee you there

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
This Pere hate just dey increase everyday, even Tacha hate no reach this level. grin

Tacha didn't make her whole existence in the house all about one singular housemate.

Pere actually exists in that house for WhiteMoney's sake. It's an obsession

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Simran94:

Whatt makes us funny??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

He won't .

But I have a feeling there is more to this .

We don't know what will actually be Maria's reward on Sunday .

Maybe the two people she picks will be automatically nominated next week or Maria's HOH will be extended .

We just gotta shine our eyes grin
I think they will fake-evict the two housemates she chose to create more drama in the house.
And Maria's reward may be an immunity for next week.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
they lie a lot here…Pere never removed any belt….who wears a belt on pajamas by the way
ATTENTION PLS!!!!
WHETHER YOU ARE A WHITE MONEY SUPPORTER OR MARIA OR WHATEVER

DONT LISTEN TO WHAT THIS MONIKER SAYS

pere removed his belt, go and watch the video again or just say you didn't watch the video And stop MISLEADING pple here

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
nazablossom:
Better for you o. No need to dey tear clothes for another person matter grin

Who else do you like apart from Angel?

Saskay and the two feuding characters - WM and Pere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.