Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927130 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
MzCherry:
chai
Just say u no get decoder
Even at that, the videos are online

I no get ooo. You go buy for me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
If we assume Biggie truly revealed to Whitemoney who the wild card was, why is Pere hating Whitemoney for being told what no one else knew? Considering that he (Pere) too was a wild card no one knew.
That reason is just an excuse, it can't be why he's hating this much.

Let's see if Biggie will straighten things up like he did Maria, on Yerin.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
JACKIE B
Am fine, I think am fine, I think we are all just overwhelmed, mentally, emotionally drained, especially everything that happened yesterday.
I was also frustrated because I feel some people are more luckier than others.

Yesterday losing Kayvee, I felt really bad because I felt we don't have the chance to know him, he is a good y, intelligent, I believe you guys will give him the best care.
As well seeing my friend whitemoney getting angry, I haven't seen him get angry.

How did the house felt about Kayvee leaving?
I don't expect a lot of people to actually feel bad because we don't know him that much, but we are all sad, a lot of tears, it was a really sobber moment, we also understand that mental illness is real, we saw him in the house, we felt he had a mental breakdown due to the pressure of the game.
I pray things work for him at the end

Describe how the eviction make you feel?
Sunday is always emotional, princess is my friend, Arin is also my good friend, it is difficult to say this is who is going.
I didn't hit me immediately but I felt bad to lose two good friends.

Preparing for eviction?
I haven't been up before but I am up now, thanks to big brother.
I like spending time with those who are up especially if they are close to me, I try to make them feel better.
We are usually nervous about what question ebuka will ask us.

New HOH?
I do think she is a great leader, I also think she will make a good hoh, though she is an emotional person, I hope she doesn't allow her emotions to get over her.
Apart from the HOH, I think the power is enormous for her, it is her luck and I am happy for her.
I wasn't close to her in the first week, but I am getting to like her.
She also told boma to select me into the hoh room.

Impressing maria?
I don't understand because what I hate is to kiss her, when I heard that I was like we are supposed to impress a single person, we will do what we need to do.
I will just be my regular self, this is good anyways it will make people stand on their toes, I just hope she doesn't allow her emotions to take control of her.
I will kiss Maria's ass.

Who do you think she will pick?
It is difficult to say, with Maria, she is really intelligent and smart but emotional, it's difficult to say, if she happens to make an emotional decision I think she will might pick queen, maybe she could pick pere because the whole house is against him now, she could shock us.
Then again anything can happen, but I think queen will be there.

Food situation?
I don't know if you have noticed, I remember you perfectly selected the men in the house, the men are losing a lot of weight, like Emmanuel when I see him I feel bad, I feel like every guy in the house is losing muscle, like me I like looking at muscle, they are not eating enough, I think we are eating a lot of carbohydrate..
I think one of the reasons for argument is lack of food.
Food situation is not good, whitemoney was able to do a lot when he was in the kitchen, since pere took him out because of personal reasons whitemoney has withdrawn from the kitchen.

What is responsible for the lack of your balance diet?
I think there are too many people trying to make food decisions in the house, what could be responsible is because we are trying to keep our money for rainy days.
We don't want to spend all our money because we are trying to play safe.

BB: If the house have decided to prioritize imaginary rainy day over their belly, they should be able to face the consequences.

Anything else?
About Michael situation, I am not in any ship with him, that's what I want to say.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:
He should care bro, he has a name and brand to protect outside
Forget that thing does he have a brand before?.. Miracle carry money go solo, no noise forget what happens outside.. What will be will be
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Let's be sincere so far this season has been better than last season

Pepper Dem still remains the best tho

This season has a lot of drama, betrayal and fake love.
Last season had some necessary fight, some unnecessary fight and actual ships.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
BoosBae:

Yes oh, because na the same Nigerians like you wey lack sense go vote during 2023 elections. You need to dey wise up now.

Na people like you give us the Military civilian President wey we get now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jackie B: I'm not in any with Michael undecided

Like who the hell cares?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
MzCherry:
i will mention you when I do

I watched 3 different clips of that altercation on youtube, he adjusted his mic attachment on his belt and moved away ... please mention me when you do.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:
See as you come chook maria in by force, Pere has truly made things difficult
Yes now, can't you see he is making things difficult for her.

My friends knew i support Pere but for hours now i have been literally quiet.

Bro!! I just weak..
You know that situation where you hear people shouting thief, thief, you rushed there to see who the police has arrested and you saw a close friend of yours.

You will just feel weak suddenly and very sad and you begin to ask but why did he decided to steal?

You just can't figure out why!! That's the way Pere is making me to feel right now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
For those that said Pere didn't remove his belt, this is the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqSKixDx-C/?utm_medium=copy_link
He unbuckled his belt and removed it.
Silentbang

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Honestly i am a fan of Pere but indeed if this isn't a script then he is putting we that are his fans in a very very difficult position.

My heart breaks for him especially when i know that he has everything going on good for him, prior to what he did yesterday, he had some few loyal housemates that still likes him in that house, but what he did not only broke our hearts, he broke the hearts of his friends in that house, people like saga, liquorose, Micheal, Boma, peace, Tega, queen, Emmanuel and his girl "Maria" were all heart broken yesterday by his actions.

How can you even have a gorgeous woman like Maria that genuinely cares for you, Maria has literally taken hits upon hits in the that house because of Pere, yet against all odds, this gorgeous lady stood by your side even when you constantly disrespect her In public.

Do we need a prophet to tell us that Maria loves Pere? We can tell she truly loves Pere and even yesterday she was still trying to defend him indirectly but Pere still couldn't figure.

Truth is that the only person i even feel for is Maria, the kind of emotional pain she is going through right now is enormous.

If Pere losses Maria then he is the greatest fool on earth.

Pere has made things difficult indeed. My tall glass of chocolate milk embarassed smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ujay01:

Hmmm, another angle. Light skinned babes causing wahala in BB house grin grin. That was how Ozo attacked Prince unprovoked last season. Sorry superions - just had to call your boy's name. Anyway, I think it has more to do with the wildcard issue.
Lol..

Do you reaĺly need to apologise?

You are correct na...Ozo attack prince because of Nengi na...cheesy And lowkey kept distance from kidd because of same nengi...

And is parley with neo as neo is nengi's Gee and fan.

Even I can bet he equally get small case on laycon for rocking nengi every Saturday...cheesy

Men eeh..

If woman no kill us, na money...Either ways something must kill a man.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
MzCherry:
chai Just say u no get decoder Even at that, the videos are online
person say him no see anything 4 d video him watch.

u still carry "u no get decoder" talk again enter.,,,which means what?

na wa 4 u oooo...ur reply is empty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
MzCherry:
For those that said Pere didn't remove his belt, this is the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqSKixDx-C/?utm_medium=copy_link
He unbuckled his belt and removed it.

People will only see what they want to see, they see nothing wrong in what the general did.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by baba07032601473: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
SPECIALIZED SPIRITUAL WORK ARE ...Call baba Or WhatsApp
SEEN IS BELIEVING..
* Be-witched people problem
* performing sex on dream
* Spiritual Husband
* Financial problems
* Court cases
* Job promotion
* Playing Lottery
* Delaying of Visa
* Diabetes
* Bad luck
* Stroke
* Business development
* Bring back stolen properties
* Protection of properties and Business
* Bring back lost lover
* pregnancy problems
* Women with menstrual problems
* Body & Chest pains
* Star reading
* painful womb
* Penis erectional problems
* Ejaculation problems
* Winning a voting position
* Winning Court Case
and your problems will be solved
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Forget that thing does he have a brand before?.. Miracle carry money go solo, no noise forget what happens outside.. What will be will be
Hope you've not critized and insulted Buhari before because the northerners loves him despite his flaws same way as we love Pere despite his obvious flaws lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:

Wetin happen?

una wan carry una wahala come?

i can see wahala no dey tire una
Lol, no o.

The guy said he didn't come for the money that he only came to find Love. And yet you people still want to give him the money grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Girliving:

You are the hypocritical dimwit.
How do u speak with both sides of your mouth?
Were u not just mocking WM now?
Now, u r forming nonbiased
Taaaaaaa... Stick to one side of foolishness
Nonsense
Who dey follow you fight?
Very uncultured set of human beings. Like fan like fave. I give up.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
This Pere hate just dey increase everyday, even Tacha hate no reach this level. grin

Very soon, the hate fit begin turn to love. Na so TBoss, Ceec and Tacha own take start.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:

Bro!! I just weak..
You know that situation where you hear people shouting thief, thief, you rushed there to see who the police has arrested and you saw a close friend of yours.

You will just feel weak suddenly and very sad and you begin to ask but why did he decided to steal?

You just can't figure out why!! That's the way Pere is making me to feel right now.
We are in the same shoes bro,he dy EFF big time

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
peepydelano:
Hope you've not critized and insulted Buhari before because the northerners loves him despite his flaws same way as we love Pere despite his obvious flaws lol
I don't dislike Pere like others, in fact i think he makes the show lively.... Most Housemates are lazy. That said, the show looks scripted.. Very fake performances
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Simran94:

Lol, no o.

The guy said he didn't come for the money that he only came to find Love. And yet you people still want to give him the money grin

Yousef is going with that money na

we will give him yarinya and 90mil

many silent viewers luv him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:

person say him no see anything 4 d video him watch.

u still carry "u no get decoder" talk again enter.,,,which means what?

na wa 4 u oooo...ur reply is empty
thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dynamite02: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
see mumu up there
It is obvious you just described yourself.
Even women that tie wrapper around their waist WILL QUICKLY ADJUST IT once there's any little altercation. The fact that you and your likes are sentimental and can't think out of the box is appalling but na only pity I fit pity Una .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Romanoff:
The ladies supporting Pere are the type that will marry a man like him and end up making posts like "keep me anonymous".

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
MasterSteps:
Is this about right or wrong? or what actually transpired without colouration.
The fact that Whitemoney was loudest in the argument doesn't mean he was right.
Why did a simple question trigger White? Was it because his kitchen antic was busted?
What was Whitemoney afraid of? Pere did what any gentleman in his situation would do, he maintained his calm while Whitemoney was all over the place. The loudest in an altercation isn't always the right one.
While you harp on what transpired, it's more wholesome to view how it transpired.
There was a way Pere came at WM. It was not an innocuous question. He came at him menacingly. Admit that fact first of all.. that is if you're not biased. That is what all the housemates saw and berated. It was a good thing WM did not match his fiery approach cos things would have gone from 0 to100 in the speed of light with at least a disqualification. Biggie has no rules against altercations neither against being loud, but there definitely is a rule against provocation and that's what Pere's action was. Definitely getting a strike.
If Pere was a tad intelligent as he claims he would have sensed from Ebuka's comments he's not exactly in Biggie's good books already.
Dude is gradually but surely doing himself in.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:

Bro!! I just weak..

Eya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jackie B declares she is not a ship with Michael, so what was all that disrespect conversation with him about Angel after Saturday party for?
And why is she still sulking about Angel making moves on Micheal and slut shaming her?
I'm beginning to think that Michael had Sex with Jackie B just once and dumped her cos I don't understand why she told Maria that micheal would only have sex with her(Angel)and dump her, and even the sex might just be once!
Tueh!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
BoosBae:

Shattap ya mouth. What is your business with whoever people support? People have various reasons for supporting people as far as BBN is concerned, it's not just about the person's attitude.
The ladies supporting WhiteMoney are the ones who will marry a man that looks like him and end up cheating on him with guys like Pere, Cross, etc, and be making posts like " Keep me anonymous, please help, I don't find my husband attractive, he's fat and eats all day, he doesn't satisfy me in bed, and I'm getting fed up of this marriage, I love him though, I was the one who made the first move, he's a good man, he gives me everything I need but I'm tempted to cheat, please advise a troubled wife" undecided

In all this, I would like to appreciate you for acknowledging my Ashawo fave as somebody that can put it down right in the bedroom grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
this thread funny o

not WM fans using Efcc,Army,Police,DSS to clampdown on fellow teammates who have decided to denounce WM all of a sudden.

pls arrest them all...they cant just be switching tongues all of a sudden. Stan ur fave 2 d end.

Arrest them!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Every housemates are denying their ship,now who come dy use the condoms Bleep?I'm not understanding
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=BoosBae post=104889613] Who dey follow you fight?
Very uncultured set of human beings. Like fan like fave. I give up. [/quotewyen you are caught in your line, u resort to useless lines
Oya, support nonsense na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.