Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929477 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I like borruf of them cheesy grin

They should kiss it out and make up embarassed
I hope so, but I doubt that grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Alphagan:
Too many pages to read, just flipped through some to have idea of the drama. At the end, all i read were updates laced with sentiment and emotions.

Whatever the case maybe, Pere is not a coward, he owns up his shit and tell it to your face. That's my type of person. If don't like him for being blunt, that's your headache.

I like Pere the more.

I need a quick list of your favs from See Gobe to now, wanna see something
You and Akshow
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VillageHustle: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aloof:
Pere is actually a cool guy, he's being misunderstood.

He's that kind of friend that would go extra miles just to save his friends, the kind of person that would fight for you and never run away if need be.
Where is the correlation between what Pere did and what you typed? It's obvious that you're not smart angry

White money on the other hand is very cheerful and cool, but he seem like he's cunning, would rather make/choose to make peace than to fight for a friend.
And would pull out If it eventually gets into a conflict.

Both are cool guys, they can really get along in real life if they put aside their differences.

White money looks at Pere, but Pere looks through whitemoney .

Both are smart and cool.

We should set aside the sentiments
Your post is already laced with sentiment towards one party but you want others to set it apart? You're a clown.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
AtoningBlood:

Ohhh, okay.

Thanks
You are welcome smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
E reach to look, oo
Character dey grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aloof:
Pere is actually a cool guy, he's being misunderstood.

He's that kind of friend that would go extra miles just to save his friends, the kind of person that would fight for you and never run away if need be.

White money on the other hand is very cheerful and cool, but he seem like he's cunning, would rather make/choose to make peace than to fight for a friend.
And would pull out If it eventually gets into a conflict.

Both are cool guys, they can really get along in real life if they put aside their differences.

White money looks at Pere, but Pere looks through whitemoney .

Both are smart and cool.

We should set aside the sentiments.
How did you arrive at this conclusion bikonu? The closest friend he has in that house Maria, hasn't he been throwing her under the bus, calling her fake, was joking about regretting picking her as DHOH... undecided

Na this one wan die for his friend?

Pere loves himself too much, he's arrogant, condescending, ego driven and never admits when he's wrong.

Someone with these personality traits no fit do all those ones you talk oo.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
In the world cup in 2014 in Brazil.
Germany won the world cup but James Rodriguez, a football player from Colombia was like the rising star of the tournament even though Columbia went out at the quarter finals.

James Rodriguez was bought for a record fee making him the most expensive player in Columbia in history.

No player from the winning team in Germany got the amount of fame and money he made that year.
He was even earning more money than the players of the German team.

My whole point is that In relation to big brother naija.

The price money is not necessary your goal. Your goal should be how the public sees you and what you have to offer.
You might not win the prize money but your time in that house can give you deals worth millions of naira whereas the person that wins the money won't get half as much deals and endorsement like you do.

So people like Pere should stop taking this big brother naija as a do or die affair. It's not about the money, it's about how you sell your self and your personality.
Did he inform you he wants to sell his self or brand?. Everybody get their intentions, if na brand he wan sell, he won't behave like that. He get why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eeghe:

Your posts are hurting me cry

grin grin grin

I don't think he's a totally horrible person, not as horrible as my baby painted him last night shocked. When his walls and paranoia are down, the soft part of him shows. Not absolving him of what he did last night, but I think there's a kindness to him. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Germany won the world cup but James Rodriguez, a football player from Colombia was like the rising star of the tournament even though Columbia went out at the quarter finals.

James Rodriguez was bought for a record fee making him the most expensive player in Columbia in history.

No player from the winning team in Germany got the amount of fame and money he made that year.

The price money is not necessary your goal. Your goal should be how the public sees you and what you have to offer.
You might not win the prize money but your time in that house can give you deals worth millions of naira whereas the person that wins the money won't get half as much deals and endorsement like you do.

So people like Pere should stop taking this big brother naija as a do or die affair. It's not about the money, it's about how you sell your self and your personality.

90% of people entering that house go with strategy and the moment you are strategic, you ain't yourself no more. But who go get deals and endorsement go get am, no be about being toxic and neutral.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
scondy:

Yes.na...he threatened pere o...was screaming...charged at him at a point ..pple held him back.....said blood for don full everywhere....him.....ojuelegba boy...kd boy...benin boy .....

Pere just stand fold arms dey loook...all through this brouhaha....pere no raise voice o ....he no talk pass the question he ask....that guys ability to maintain calm in the face of chaos needs to be studied...

But all these WM fans are not addressing that aspect....
i suspect he has mastered that devilish act. Keeping a straight face when everywhere is gbasgbos..... He was so calm.. That guy na devil

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
nazablossom:
I hope so, but I doubt that grin

Pere abi? Scondy's problem child grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Echoketh:
this comrade to like love story...everything na about maria and pere.

But theres some truth there sha, I've noticed cross is jealous of pere since that night when he was saying maria can never roll with pere...it's obvious cross likes maria, but he sees maria is already into pere so he's looking for a way to remove pere from the picture
I swear the reason why i will be very mad at Pere if he looses Maria is that.

Men like cross just want to have sex and move on, i see Cross as a forkboy but Pere can actually pursue something serious that will lead to marriage with Maria.

So you see where i am coming From?

He is giving her away to be used and dumb by forkboyz!!!! Because women are actually gullible when they are heartbroking.

If Pere leaves that house on a bad note with Maria. Maria will surely be mentally down for days and serpents like cross will take advantage.

Bro we as guys know the game Cross is playing but Pere is too blinded with Nonsense ego.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
ekanx27:

90% of people entering that house go with strategy and the moment you are strategic, you ain't yourself no more. But who go get deals and endorsement go get am, no be about being toxic and neutral.
Very True
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
scondy:

They don't know pere get fans.....wm has the maybe largest fan base now...but pere hasn't tested...

Guy gives drama back to back and has finesse and good looks to top it up ....u think he won't have fans.....

We don tey wey I get high BP fave o...loooool...

We move....last last we chop strike

I remember my days of high bp with problem shildrens….TBoss, CeeC and Tacha.. Hot damn, it was everyday crucifixion from fans… grin grin grin. Sometimes, to even put on tv dey fear person because you know they will have committed one sin or the other…. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

What's your business with that?

Fix your emotion and stop this useless rant.

Deal wirrit!
I don’t even know you? shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
bigjackass:
Anyone that doesnt know you on these nairaland streets will think you are the shiiit. Meanwhile the only housemate you ever supported that won is miracle undecided undecided
But all of them went far and Pere will not be an exception . grin

We know Pere isn't winning , but you see that house , come and take him out and let's see . grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
I swear the reason why i will be very mad at Pere if he looses Maria is that.

Men like cross just want to have sex and move on, i see Cross as a forkboy but Pere can actually pursue something serious that will lead to marriage with Maria.

So you see where i am coming From?

He is giving her away to be used and dumb by forkboyz!!!! Because women are actually gullible when they are heartbreaking.

If Pere leaves that house on a bad note with Maria. Maria will surely be mentally down for days and serpents like cross will take advantage.

Bro we as guys know the game Cross is playing but Pere is too blinded with Nonsense ego.
It's Maria loss if Cross chop and clean mouth , gal that will be used and dumped will not get sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:

Agreed with you.

Buh you see this deals and Endorsement thing ehn is not directly proportional to how you behave i the show.

If it was,Tacha for no geh shishi after the Show,Cc nko,what about that one dat was disqualified last year, what's dat her name again?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

We know Pere isn't winning , but you see that house , come and take him out and let's see . grin
You are funny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Agbgift:

Tega instigated nothing. You people should leave her alone. Was she the one who asked pere to come do King Kong for white money?
Angel asked a question of all the people he could come face was white money
I am talking about the reason WM started to make noise and make stupid threats he from the street.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
MamBi:

I remember my days of high bp with problem shildrens….TBoss, CeeC and Tacha.. Hot damn, it was everyday crucifixion from fans… grin grin grin. Sometimes, to even put on tv dey fear person because you know they will have committed one sin or the other…. grin

cheesy cheesy grin

No one is giving her as much heat as she has given us because of our problematic faves yet but it's good to have her support a crackhead like Pere.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
scondy:

Na Michael say he pin am down o....mostly those ladies that exaggerated the whole thing....to pin someone down u must use ur legs or hands....pere no even touch am...his face was not even too close....there was still a bit of distance...

But agenda must agend....
Is it not my gender again?... Fear women cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Apparently the housemates don't know that yousef and jmk already have a thing. Hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Baba40(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is trending.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin

I don't think he's a totally horrible person, not as horrible as my baby painted him last night shocked. When his walls and paranoia are down, the soft part of him shows. Not absolving him of what he did last night, but I think there's a kindness to him. embarassed embarassed
There is a lot of kindness in him .

Pere is that kind of man who when he genuinely falls for a girl , he'll go above and beyond to make her happy .

I'd rather date a Pere than a white monkey .

At least with Pere you know where you stand , white cellulite will sell you off to the highest bidder while making himself look like a saint .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baba40:
Pere is trending.....
you can trend for the wrong reasons that brings negativity to you....chidinma the murderer trended for a whole week too..not for something positive but something evil...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

I admire this boldness and courage. I am beginning to like this Pere and that's because of the drama and content he brings to the game. It is what we clamour for. LR that is suppose to be taking the wheel is busy Loving Emmanuel. By the way, the content creators in the house has been

Pere

Whitemoney

Maria

Pere

WhitePere

Peria with a touch of whitequeen

Pere

Pere

Pemoney

Pere ..................

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baba40:
Pere is trending.....
nairaland will make you think otherwise
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
And so it shall be on the final week .

One queen will be crowned and 24 housemates will watch. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
PERE in my language means HORSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.