Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3941604 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Onyi99:

Ozo gbu gi dey
Oginidu
Biko unu hapukarum ozo aka o
Onwere onye ji keya

Enjoy the new season and leave my baby boy alone o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Expert17:

General Pere restless?

Wake up
k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

You don't always get to see everything on the show.
They showed the entire scene of WM and Pere confrontation. He did not touch WM.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Leave them, people wey no sabi English. Them think bullying is until you beat up on someone.
AtoningBlood:

I had to search for the video online, please, that was bullying. When your actions are meant to intimidate or coerce the other party, it is bullying.

In his discussion with Boma now, he said all his actions were deliberate and fully in control of what he was doing to WM, that's bullying.

He was intentional about his actions and his actions were geared towards surpressing WM.

Pere is trying hard to put WM under him, and in a belittle him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
If BBNaija is too predictable, stop watching it.

If you are tired of BBNaija, stop watching it.

If you prefer BBUSA, focus on it.

If the show is boring, stop watching it

If fight and destruction are ogasmic to you, switch to Ajazeera channel.

If evil and wickedness are what you consider content, go to your village and insult the diabolic elders.

If bitterness and hate are what you consider realness, please visit a psychiatrist.

If good people look fake to you, you need to be checked mentally because you are damaged.

Stop watching BBNaija if you are tired of it, stop disturbing us with “Nigerian are bla bla bla” lines just to push your agenda and support evil

Switch off your TV if you are tired of BBNaija.

Nigerians will always vote how they want to vote, they’ll be emotional when they want and vote who they consider worthy.

Know this and know peace.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Well... General Pere remains WM's nightmare and my crackhead fave.

Goodnighttttt to you guys.
Goodnighttttt to Saga aba iyawo ku
Goodnighttttt to Maria, the queen of hearts
Goodnighttttt to Angelina omo mi
Goodnight to Pere, dagboru of Ilupeju kiss kiss

BBHoly Ghost fire
No no no
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Unitedunited:
Mumu shut up if u were in that house and in WM position will u be writing this rubbish.

You’ll certainly be fine

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
I like him but his ego will be his downfall.

Even people that are more famous, rich and talented fell from grace to grass because of pride and huge ego.

Sometimes i see some people with pride and i begin to ask, why is it that people don't learn from history.

Men with pride falls down from grace.
Those without ego have gone home bro, at least Pere will be remembered for something when he goes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Munzy14:
I hate doing what I will regret later....Or begin to wonder if I did it well...

Imagine pere explaining...grin

Oga na bully you bully you no kee person....If the consequences come, Just chest am...LIFE GOES ON...
Just declare for white pig already .

Uncle bandwagoner grin

You've started using style dey assimilate .

You're even more predictable than white ape's strategy . grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
JuicyStar:
The winner of BBN shouldn’t just be determined by voting alone abeg. This one way direction of Nigerians every season is so annoying. It has become so predictable.

Aside from the Mercy and Tacha’s season (before village people visit Tacha), u can easily determine who the winner of the other seasons will be. See the bandwagon followership all over social media. Once one person says something, everybody go follow. In fact, u are in trouble if u are in the minority.

How will someone say pere is bullying WM? WM na small pikin? Certainly they are equal in that house, so it is left for WM to choose to be intimidated which I don’t see happening.

It’s so annoying that Nigerians fall for same strategy every season.

i have said it before. Viewers manipulation. Why is their task not use as points

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Beorn's posts are killing me grin grin grin

Your posts are hurting me cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Do you think touching had to be done to be aggressive? Pere knew what he was doing, wanted to intimidate without touching, so as to have a way out of Biggie's strike. You think abusing is just until there is noticeable damage? Its also psychological
eleshin:

They showed the entire scene of WM and Pere confrontation. He did not touch WM.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
Whats the logic in Pere's hate for WM?
I don't think he hates him. Hate is a strong word please... Can he kill him? All these things na game, we have seen it over the years.. After the show, they will all be back together
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Those without ego have gone home bro, at least Pere will be remembered for something when he goes
Remembered for bullying on live TV?

You get to be kidding me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
And I really liked Pere

Howwww?
Wailing
I can understand liking the drama that he brings for drama seekers, but liking what you have seen of him? Or calling him your boy or the like?
Sorry! It’s your like lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
FrankGiel:

I'm don't know why I'm laughing... This Pere na mad man! He intimidated the Great Odogwu. Odogwu begin stammer dey shiver..
Michael wey dey speak American last night, dey challenge Maria; "Maria that's bullying, we gotta do something". The coward wake up this morning, they sulk up to Pere..

Last last Pere na drama king for this season
As innn, a whole Odogwu, Mazi, Igwe, Agu...
Don't mind those housemates, all of them weak like dodo by force today. This BBNaija set weak me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
So its until he kills WM, you will believe he hates him? Whats this world turning to?
babyfaceafrica:
I don't think he hates him. Hate is a strong word please... Can he kill him? All these things na game, we have seen it over the years.. After the show, they will all be back together

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Pere, na rush you rush abalaliki ego billi billi, you no kill anybody. Relax, apologize if you feel like and move the fvck on! cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Remembered for bullying on live TV?

You get to be kidding me.
Is WM a small boy, what's with all this bullying allegation sef? Both of them na matured people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
I liked him during his wildcard days and how he played it so cool, convincingly and level-headed. I didn't know he is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Eeghe:

Howwww?
Wailing
I can understand liking the drama that he brings for drama seekers, but liking what you have seen of him? Or calling him your boy or the like?
Sorry! It’s your like lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Threebear:

Just declare for white pig already .

Uncle bandwagoner grin

You've started using style dey assimilate .

You're even more predictable than white ape's strategy . grin
Osheyyyy....The second fool for the day..On Munzy case..grin

Choke on it... wink

You are free to observe and comment, but Munzy is not...Even my comments they pass VAR...cheesy

Anyway continue your hustle. cheesy

No time for that negative energy this year..Relaxation and fun moving forward..

If hypocrite is a human...Person wey dey choose handsome or beautiful HMs from day1 for hustle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Do you think bullying is about being a small boy? Ah shocked
babyfaceafrica:
Is WM a small boy, what's with all this bullying allegation sef? Both of them na matured people

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beorn:
Pere: I know how you knew I'm a wildcard. You'd be worried on how I know.
Whitemoney: yes, you're right. Big Brother is my ancestor. I pray to him everyday. Big brother is my neighbor.
LMAO. Whitemoney, carry go!! You've murdered the paranoid scûmbag once and for all. grin grin

Now this is orgasssmic

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
scondy:
But these housemates are foolish.. keep it moving...fight don wars pass this one...I remember prezzo /keagan....na so he dey heated...

Wm is overplaying the victim role

Biko help my viewing and akproko ministry, is it true that WM said if Pere did what he did last night outside that one of them would be dead?

I saw it on Facebook. Thay also said wm showed his bullet wound? shocked

Did this happen?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
So its until he kills WM, you will believe he hates him? Whats this world turning to?
He doesn't hate him.. Its the fans that are getting woked up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senseii:
kiss

They don't know pere get fans.....wm has the maybe largest fan base now...but pere hasn't tested...

Guy gives drama back to back and has finesse and good looks to top it up ....u think he won't have fans.....

We don tey wey I get high BP fave o...loooool...

We move....last last we chop strike

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Pere, na rush you rush abalaliki ego billi billi, you no kill anybody. Relax, apologize if you feel like and move the fvck on! cool

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
I liked him during his wildcard days and how he played it so cool, convincingly and level-headed. I didn't know he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

Shine ya eyes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demnan:
Do you think bullying is about being a small boy? Ah shocked
Pere cannot bully WM unless he wants to be bullied.. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
I watched the video and the only thing I find wanting on Pere side was his confrontation ( moving his head close to WM and speaking). That aside, there was no bullying nor him trying to loose his belt to get into fight. I applaud the calmness of WM but sometimes when someone becomes too calm in the midst of standing for his right, that is cowardice being displayed. I'm sorry to say, WM was a sissy here. It was even Angel defending him.

To everyone, the first two weeks of this year's edition was boring that I had to stop watching the show at some point. When pere became HOH, the whole game changed and the HMs are coming out of their shelves. Had it been WM remained in kitchen cooking and the status quo remain the same in the house, the interest from viewers would have hit rock bottom by now. Let's be sincere, pere is the game changer here even though he maybe go a little overboard atimes. That's the characteristics of colerics. They are unapologetic, egoistic but can be very romantic, caring and loving too.

This is the content we paid for and people should enjoy the good-bad-ugly sides of the game. cool

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Threebear post=104895758][/quote]

This is your trademark
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Geezeem:

To be honest, there is a reason Pete is on WM's case out of 22 others

it's no coincidence

it's not witchcraft

and the bad thing?

Pere knows where WM's button is

And he knows how to press it... it was only a matter of time

Make no mistake, they[b] both feel the same way about each other[/b].... only that one person is good as masking his own feelings grin. I don't care what any of them says

And i don't care about the colour of your sentiment on this

My only grudge is that one person
shouldn't be doing the bully and intimidation alone.... they both should be playing this game

Uti and Munya were like this..... it was the viewers that decided their fates..... the war never stopped till the very last day

Hopefully no one gets disqualified undecided

Since Whitemoney has decided not to engage, Pere needs to move on. If he continues to press, a disqualification is bound to happen..

Even in Uti and Munya’s case, aggression was missing in the play. But it was obvious that there was serious mutual dislike between the two..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.