Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3987613 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
I think the fact that pere was already taken and white money doesn't want a ship made her to settle for boma and unfortunately boma uses okro as body cream.

As for tega, I think this married stuff is her own strategy too because i honestly don't think she is married.

No married woman will behave the way she is behaving.

That's the thing....if she acts like a married woman she ll be home now....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Girliving:

Hehehehehehe
WM has failed, but I daresay , he is in a place you can only dream to be
Tsk tsk tsk
U will be fine grin grin
Keep the tears coming though... It is delicious
Whats the full meaning of this Tsk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2021
genius43:

I grew up in ABJ no need. You mention politics like we don't know what most of them do. I have a friend currently in the UK whose dad served in the National Assembly and currently an Exco of PDP. No need for all these turenchi make we no open people Nyansh, there is a reason I didn't mention politician children's name like Jackie B
Now we have now understand each other.

some of the housemates over the years are very loaded, even the ones that do not make top five with no endorsement are a million times richer than the ones with plenty endorsement.

Do we actually think laycon is now Richer than the guys last year?

most of them have gone back to the UK and USA where they live, this is why we don't hear about them anymore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:
The funny thing is that most of these peeps just get all worked up and start throwing insultive words around cos u critique their fav.

If push comes to shove, u lot can't even engage in intellectual conversations. For the most part we see very limited vocabulary , bad grammar, incoherent paragraphs.

And most are supposed to be recent graduates o or still in school sef....just to have a simple civil debate and offer varied perspectives to issues , it has become a herculean task.

It is worrisome , the quality of youth we have nowadays. Later they will say , there are no jobs. Truth is even if there are jobs ....majority are not employable.

How do u hire someone that has the tendency to start throwing tantrums in a strategy meeting because someone offers a differing opinion?
Just saw all the rubbish you wrote yesterday and all for what exactly? Like what are you feeling like? A standard for intelligence or what?

Scondy rest and stop being clever by half, you've been throwing tantrum upandan like a jilted lover. I wonder what is so intelligent in your write ups that you keep yapping on about....

Maybe you and your ilks see hypocrisy, sentiments, false narratives, lies and accusations as proofs of being intelligent but most of us see through all that bullshit.

This is BBN thread and we're here to support our faves not for some intellectual dick measuring contest, support your fave and I'll support mine. Know that if you keep attacking my fave, we'll respond in kind however we see fit emotionally or logically, no one gives a shit about the grammar you speak after all it's all cruise and banter.

You need to get off that fvcking high horse you've placed yourself cos you're not more intelligent than anyone on this thread. I know WMG has been peppering y'all collective asses and it's painful for you, just deal with it ok.

What we won't have is you trying to hide under the cloak of intellectualism so your hairy and hypocritical ass won't be called out and bantered accordingly. It won't fly here Mama.

undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning WMG...

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2021
How can I ever hate White money?
See how he eulogized my Angel and made her so happy last night grin
Infact,I renew my stance on WM! grin

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Now we have now understand each other.

some of the housemates over the years are very loaded, even the ones that do not make top five with no endorsement are a million times richer than the ones with plenty endorsement.

Do we actually think laycon is now Richer than the guys last year?

most of them have gone back to the UK and USA where they live, this is why we don't hear about them anymore.

Apart from Kiddwaya that went back to UK, who else from last year is based abroad?. Don't mention vacations please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Goodmorning to my WMG family, today is another to press necks.... grin

Y'all have a blessed day out there.

Who dey breath!!!!!!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Why is pere hiding his achievements from housemates?

He has not said one% of the things he has done in life in that house and i don't know why.

Apparently lots of Nollywood personalities knows pere very well and have worked with him on numerous occasions.

Pere's movies are on YouTube, rok tv and he has acted in many many movies before in the past.

Pere was one of the gladiators in the popular series called Spartacus.

His handlers on social media are not selling his achievements and i don't know why.

Why are they keeping quiet?

Is it because he is acting a script in Big brother naija house? Lots of Nollywood personalities are saying he is not the same offline so i think Pere is acting a script in the house.

Pere was a HIP tv preventer many years ago and featured in many tv shows for various tv channels in Nigeria many years ago.

If you all could remember the famous old super story series we watched years ago in 2005 titled more than a friend.

Pere was a star in that series too.

You can imagine the andrenaline rush people had when old videos of pere in super story started to pop up.

Pere has been acting way way back since 2004, my kid sister said she actually watched a movie on rok tv today and pere was inside the movie.

Pere has acted with people like Desmond Elliot, Ini edo, omotola and many more.

Apparently he is close to the Adenuga billionaire family because he worked for wap TV for so many years.

My respect for pere Just tripled immediately i started to read about his pasts.

And he has not even mentioned it in the house .

Now i know why Maria admires him the more, like pere has no mate in that house, his achievements trumps all of them, if they leave the house, the housemates will be shocked.

Sounds impressive.
Now let us examine the critical issues:
Are these qualities essential in winning BBN?
Is he undermined as an under achiever by fellow HMs?
Will the HMs knowing about his achievements change their perception of him positively?
To me, Pere provides undiluted contents whether impulsively or scripted and that makes him standout as gutsy.
Now, I enjoy drama and will always like to see those with prerequisite traits go far in the game so we are not bored stiff with delawoods.
Winning on the other hand is a matter of preference by viewers and I honestly don’t believe that choice can be induced by reeling off achievements or flaunting skills which are not necessarily endearing to viewers.
To me, Pere has winning qualities similar to the others left in the house and nobody will be fazed by his public status cause it is irrelevant.
I think the most important winning factor has always been realness and discerning minds will always say this is also subjective.
How it is packaged is what endears HMs to viewers which in turn should naturally determine voting trends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Can any dick and Harry approach a bank for mortgage without having any thing tangible doing .Don't let hatred and Jealousy becloud your reasoning Pere is doing fine in the US .

genius43:

Oshey Account Manager. So automatically anyone based abroad is loaded?

Ever heard of mortgage?

If he needed fame since his life is now majorly in US, there is Big Brother USA for that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Ojikutubaba:

Can any dick and Harry approach a bank for mortgage without having any thing tangible doing .Don't let hatred and Jealousy becloud your reasoning Pere is doing fine in the US .

For me to mention mortgage then you should know that I know what I am talking about.

Why would I be jealous? Big Brother stand getting people so much in their feelings.

You can move on now. I didn't quote you in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Appdriod:

This WhiteMoney has known failure all his life.
Yet he keeps trying. Never giving up. He kept hope alive, even after so many losses. He has really studied this BBNaija, and he is playing the game perfectly. He has put in more than imaginable effort. I am stunned at the sheer effort he has put in, even when he knows he could fail.
My dear rational People of the world, when someone makes effort is it not expected that they receive the reward? Should we or should we not reward effort that is producing evidential results?

After reading your post, I felt inspired by WM. I too I have failed in a lot of things in life, I have nearly given up, but my encounter with WM has changed my life forever. I can still make it, I will keep trying and putting all necessary effort and strategy. Even though not everyone will like me just like some people don’t like WM, this doesn’t deter his effort, even when I am bullied, threatened and humiliated, I will keep my eyes on the bag, putting extra effort and love we will all conquer.
Thank you WM. Now I truly understand why I admire you without reservations .

“In this life, you have to be wise. The goal is to make money”,..WhiteMoney.

This is where WhiteMoney delivered it for me. These few words have a lot of meaning. Keep trying multiple things, stay focused and you will make money. Money will help solve or ease a lot of your problems.

Impressive.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY.

[img]https://media./images/9befe21f5467990a50a85fb6d41e5058/tenor.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
No bro you are wrong.

I know kidwayya's family in Abuja, this is someone whoose mother wants to contest for the governor of Benue state.

Come to Abuja and see the way rich kids are cruising on cars worth more than 90 million naira, so if any of the rick kids decides to come to Big brother naija, you will say it's because they need the money.

how much is 90 million naira if converted to dollars?

then how much does it takes to buy a house in Dallas in Texas?

The house pere bought was not even on mortgage, he told Micheal so that he fully paid for the house.

90 million naira is not even up to 200 thousand dollars at the present rate and bro you cannot see a house to buy for 200 thousand dollars in Dallas. buying a standard house in USA in a good neighborhood, you will have to cough out nothing less than 1 million dollars.

when pere mentioned the place he bought the house, you can see the excitement in Micheal.

you think pere will spend more than 10 years in USA without having 90 million naira?

common bro, this is someone that was deployed to Afghanistan as a military.

let us tell ourselves the truth sometimes.

pere was the same person that told Maria he did not care if he gets disqualified.
you think someone that cares about the money will make that statement?

You can't buy a house with cash in the United states except you are a foreign buyer.

All houses in the United states are sold on mortgage.

If pere is that rich then he won't be on a show in Nigeria fighting for 90Milla.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
Just saw all the rubbish you wrote yesterday and all for what exactly? Like what are you feeling like? A standard for intelligence or what?

Scondy rest and stop being clever by half, you've been throwing tantrum upandan like a jilted lover. I wonder what is so intelligent in your write ups that you keep yapping on about....

Maybe you and your ilks see hypocrisy, sentiments, false narratives, lies and accusations as proofs of being intelligent but most of us see through all that bullshit.

This is BBN thread and we're here to support our faves not for some intellectual dick measuring contest, support your fave and I'll support mine. Know that if you keep attacking my fave, we'll respond in kind however we see fit emotionally or logically, no one gives a shit about the grammar you speak after all it's all cruise and banter.

You need to get off that fvcking high horse you've placed yourself cos you're not more intelligent than anyone on this thread. I know WMG has been peppering y'all collective asses and it's painful for you, just deal with it ok.

What we won't have is you trying to hide under the cloak of intellectualism so your hairy and hypocritical ass won't be called out and bantered accordingly. It won't fly here Mama.

Take a deep breath........

Ur post is a clear evidence of what I was talking about .......

I aint one to back down from banter ....bring it on....just make it make sense and keep it civil....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2021
genius43:

Oshey Account Manager. So automatically anyone based abroad is loaded?

Ever heard of mortgage?

If he needed fame since his life is now majorly in US, there is Big Brother USA for that.

Don't mind ignorant people

Is it not in Nigeria that they call someone with a youtube channel rich. These people are ignorant.

Once they hear you are from America, you are rich.

Pere came all the way from america to come struggle money with fellow Nigerians.

Kiddwaya came from london, and all the rest that came from abroad for bbn shows

If they were really successful, they won't be here in Nigeria fighting for fame, success and money

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2021
DoubleeDee:

Sounds impressive.
Now let us examine the critical issues:
Are these qualities essential in winning BBN?
Is he undermined as an under achiever by fellow HMs?
Will the HMs knowing about his achievements change their perception of him positively?
To me, Pere provides undiluted contents whether impulsively or scripted and that makes him standout as gutsy.
Now, I enjoy drama and will always like to see those with prerequisite traits go far in the game so we are not bored stiff with delawoods.
Winning on the other hand is a matter of preference by viewers and I honestly don’t believe that choice can be induced by reeling off achievements or flaunting skills which are not necessarily endearing to viewers.
To me, Pere has winning qualities similar to the others left in the house and nobody will be fazed by his public status cause it is irrelevant.
I think the most important winning factor has always been realness and discerning minds will always say this is also subjective.
How it is packaged is what endears HMs to viewers which in turn should naturally determine voting trends.

You are very right ....winning simply boils down to simple majority. Who ever appeals most to the crowd wins. And yeah....what appeals to the crowd albeit subjective is very valid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Munzy14:

I have no doubt Pere is somehow loaded...For the fact he has worked and earned In a foreign currency...Very legit work...

USA have a good reputation, being there for sometime is like an open door to do business and get trusted...He even said he mediates between Banks and Individuals who wish to buy properties over there...It takes trust to be there.

I think he is here for Fame and more Biz opportunities.

Even Threebear that is supporting Maria is some how using style to attach to Pere...at least make something come out for am this year.......Container don too enter water for am with scrapping of SMS voting..grin
At least you love Pere .

Odogwu billi billi

Melanin king with the whitest teeth .

Handsome beyond words .

Accent like milk and honey .

The sugar in our tea .

The butter in our bread .

Pere the content king .

Pere the billionaire

Pere till day 72 .

E choke .

E assimilate o

E pain o

Pere pere the original periwinkle

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2021
genius43:

For me to mention mortgage then you should know that I know what I am talking about.

Why would I be jealous? Big Brother stand getting people so much in their feelings.

You can move on now. I didn't quote you in the first place.

But he is right though.....to get approved for a mortgage, you must have a steady source of income that can accomodate the monthly repayments.

But I also get where u r coming from, since repayment is usually spread for like 20 -30 years, and interest rates are single digits over there, he could get a substantial amount to buy himself a property in a decent area.

But that owning that house cannot be seen as evidence of liquidity.

That's what a lot of people do not understand in this part of the world. Assets do not equate liquidity.

You could have a beautiful home, nice car, and can not necessarily be termed rich per say. Most times having a good job affords u the opportunity to acquire assets through loans. Take that good job away and things may get messy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:

U deserve some accolades bro!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ASS1122: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

You can't buy a house with cash in the United states except you are a foreign buyer.

If pere is that rich then he won't be on a show in Nigeria fighting for 90Milla.

This isn't correct ....it all depends on your liquidity and source of income....

The thing over there is that they have financial knowledge and exposure. So you would be advised to take a mortgage rather that spend that cash , then put the cash in other investments that could hedge the interest on the mortgage. If you get a good investment deal, u can even make a margin thereby creating additional wealth for yourself.

But here we see buying things on cash as a big man status. But then, financial literacy isn't prevalent over here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Saga n Nini seems to be having issues grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Munzy14:

She likes white money, But what I can't figure out if it is romantically...cheesy

But for a reserved and Unpolished Whitemoney, A Well educated and Exposed Queen is a good match for him...

A case of getting one who fill in the blanks you lack.

Queen is short fused. She will drive white north with her temperament

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

[s] You can't buy a house with cash in the United[/s] states except you are a foreign buyer.

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
No bro you are wrong.

I know kidwayya's family in Abuja, this is someone whoose mother wants to contest for the governor of Benue state.

Come to Abuja and see the way rich kids are cruising on cars worth more than 90 million naira, so if any of the rick kids decides to come to Big brother naija, you will say it's because they need the money.

how much is 90 million naira if converted to dollars?

then how much does it takes to buy a house in Dallas in Texas?

The house pere bought was not even on mortgage, he told Micheal so that he fully paid for the house.

90 million naira is not even up to 200 thousand dollars at the present rate and bro you cannot see a house to buy for 200 thousand dollars in Dallas. buying a standard house in USA in a good neighborhood, you will have to cough out nothing less than 1 million dollars.

when pere mentioned the place he bought the house, you can see the excitement in Micheal.

you think pere will spend more than 10 years in USA without having 90 million naira?

common bro, this is someone that was deployed to Afghanistan as a military.

let us tell ourselves the truth sometimes.

pere was the same person that told Maria he did not care if he gets disqualified.
you think someone that cares about the money will make that statement?

You know nothing...

You need better exposure to stop disgracing your family

Walai

You get houses for $30k and above.. you know what’s $200k in USA..
Na wao!
Poverty don deal with some humans no be small.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Macrex:
Ha
I'm telling you Ebuka needs to scatter that sidestool.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

[/b]You can't buy a house with cash in the United states except you are a foreign buyer.[b]

Er, actually you can - if you have the money. But then, it doesn't change the fact that the US is a credit society.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2021
rayvelez:
If you want engagements from dis thread just keep on writing long epistles against WM for 72days. dem go rush ur post after then u will continue to count d number of his endorsement deal till the next BBN season 7.

Ciao.
Exactly, this thread is just Whitemoney vs anti Whitemoney. No more no less.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

This isn't correct ....it all depends on your liquidity and source of income....

The thing over there is that they have financial knowledge and exposure. So you would be advised to take a mortgage rather that spend that cash , then put the cash in other investments that could hedge the interest on the mortgage. If you get a good investment deal, u can even make a margin thereby creating additional wealth for yourself.

But here we see buying things on cash as a big man status. But then, financial literacy isn't prevalent over here.

It has nothing to do with liquidity and source of income but anti money laundering laws.

Just because a person lives in america does not mean he or she has financial exposure or is financially literate.

Your submission that you will be advised to take mortgage and then be told to put your cash in another investment is false, americans do not earn enough to get physical cash to buy a property that is why everything in paid with debt e.g mortgage, student loans, car loans etc.

Lastly, carrying cash or paying with cash has nothing to do with big manism but what people prefer, in Germany for instance, cash is king, people prefer to pay in cash just like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2021
WarriAproko:
why because he got no balls
Those with balls are simping.

Thanks for the pity story tho.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

Take a deep breath........

Ur post is a clear evidence of what I was talking about it civil....

Do you get paid for it?
If yes how much are you worth for this profession you have choosen?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Revolva(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
SEE WHITE MONEY AND PERE ACTING TOGETHER IN TRUE LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPvAch_Ep0o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.