Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958819 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Shadow ban for now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
The same Kidd that was hustling task money last year? Abi which Kidd are you guy's talking about grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Na you put them as advisers.

Advisers of what?
Yes ,they both are
Stop being unnecessarily stupid,just admit you know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Kyra1:

Kidd didn't care about the money. He once said he was bored and wanted to go home when Erica left.

Jackyb, and some of the housemates said they want to go home too.

Kidd didn't care about the money but he ran from London with his accent to come join BBN in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Someone said Pere has a million dollars in savings or in property? Which ignoramus said that?
Asgard73:

See as the guy give them lamba they buy am sharp

For the mind ... USA is Nigeria .. and believe that USA uses naira.
Imagine that boy saying $million. On Pere... Pere get that money come hustle and disgrace himself on BBN

He didn’t even consider Mogage .. so because Pere worked with US army he now have $ million

Some Nigerians are totally mugu..

Comparing 1million dollar in naira as same in Us

Do you know value of 10.000 America dollars in USA?
Death and taxes..

People really need exposure and the fact that people like the post ..

Na Wao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Kyra1:

Kidd didn't care about the money. He once said he was bored and wanted to go home when Erica left.

Kidd that didn't have his own money?

He needed the money than Laycon sef.

Kidd that said he needed the money to start a foundation?

It's one year later and he hasn't started the foundation. Because there's no money.

If you want "just fame", you don't need BBN.

Everybody there's wants the money.

Someone that has money won't go through the stress of doing auditions, queuing up, self isolating for weeks and doing childish things on tv.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Cash, you mean cash in hand or cash in the bank?
motymop:

You can't buy a house with cash in the United states except you are a foreign buyer.

All houses in the United states are sold on mortgage.

If pere is that rich then he won't be on a show in Nigeria fighting for 90Milla.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2021
empress101:
Awwwnnn..
There is a brief about mental wellbeing....

I hope the brief helps those with hatred and obsession

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2021
AdesewaAde:

Yes ,they both are
Stop being unnecessarily stupid,just admit you know nothing.

Na you put them as advicer.

Pls stop believing anything written on blogs.

It is because you are stupid and ignorant that is why you believe that nengi and trickytee are advisers to the state governor.

You dont know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
Someone said Pere has a million dollars in savings or in property? Which ignoramus said that?

Sugardaddy moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Dotez:

Lol

Last yr,wen some wr saying Kidd is not in that house for the money but for exposure grin grin
I was like wtf, which type of exposure is that? grin grin

Every living soul in that house is there for nothing but the money(all other stuffs ia ad on),simple and Short!!

Well the contestants this year disapprove this.

They aren't acting like they came for the money but fame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2021
When did Wale Adenuga become relations with the billionaire Adenuga?
SugarDdaddy:
Why is pere hiding his achievements from housemates?

He has not said one% of the things he has done in life in that house and i don't know why.

Apparently lots of Nollywood personalities knows pere very well and have worked with him on numerous occasions.

Pere's movies are on YouTube, rok tv and he has acted in many many movies before in the past.

Pere was one of the gladiators in the popular series called Spartacus.

His handlers on social media are not selling his achievements and i don't know why.

Why are they keeping quiet?

Is it because he is acting a script in Big brother naija house? Lots of Nollywood personalities are saying he is not the same offline so i think Pere is acting a script in the house.

Pere was a HIP tv preventer many years ago and featured in many tv shows for various tv channels in Nigeria many years ago.

If you all could remember the famous old super story series we watched years ago in 2005 titled more than a friend.

Pere was a star in that series too.

You can imagine the andrenaline rush people had when old videos of pere in super story started to pop up.

Pere has been acting way way back since 2004, my kid sister said she actually watched a movie on rok tv today and pere was inside the movie.

Pere has acted with people like Desmond Elliot, Ini edo, omotola and many more.

Apparently he is close to the Adenuga billionaire family because he worked for wap TV for so many years.

My respect for pere Just tripled immediately i started to read about his pasts.

And he has not even mentioned it in the house .

Now i know why Maria admires him the more, like pere has no mate in that house, his achievements trumps all of them, if they leave the house, the housemates will be shocked.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

That woman is a nag
Tueh..

Just like you!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Beorn:

Whitemoney is enjoying the attention. That guy likes her die. I don't want her for WhiteMoney and I don't know why Whitemoney can't see her feelings are all for Micheal depsite her continuous denial, and move on.
I don't want her for whitemoney either. She was the one that went to him to complain about Michael.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
Cash, you mean cash in hand or cash in the bank?

Both

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Na you put them as advisers.

Advisers of what?

Are you acting ignorant or you are plain ignorant.

Nengi and TrickyT are Special Advisers of their state.

Nengi SA on girl child matters.

Tricky for Youths or whatever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
It has indeed contributed to the state Nigeria is in today, but don't forget America also pays in one way for its approach. Lots of Americans are in debts, and they keep being in debt
TheEnforcer:
True that, the US isn't a cash down society like Nigeria.Actually the cash down approach in Nigeria actually fuels corruption and it's one of the reasons the country has failed , due to the pressure on the citizens to always provide the full amount for any big purchase they wanna make at a point in time, which they may find difficult to get.Cars, properties and co.Maybe that's why some crude post their cars online after getting it as if that's and achievement. You see people also posting their properties too and that just makes you cringe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
doyin01:
Good achievements and I am impressed...but point of correction...wale adenuga is not related to mike adenuga......let us stop the misinformation...thank you..

This one wey u commend Pere today

Udo adikwa? shocked

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
So why are you guys going after the HMs that don't want to win but are just there for the exposure like Nini and I think, Saga said?
TheEnforcer:
Its not everybody that's there for the 90 million. Its actually 30 million in cash.Some are there to project themselves positively and themselves opportunities in real life and of course even if you don't win.You may earn multiple times over than that amount in the future, and may even be more successful than the winner himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:

No one said that. It's obvious you whitemonkey fans lack basic comprehensive skills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:

The reward is likely to be another immunity from eviction.
Yes,that will be better.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Shadow ban for now

Na buying of followers cause am.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Are acting ignorant or you are plain ignorant.

Nengi and TrickyT are Special Advisers of their state.

Nengi SA on girl child matters.

Tricky for Youths or whatever.

Shey na you employ them?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

From your post it is clear u don't even know what u r talking about . So no point debating with u.

Very obvious!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
genius43:

If he is so grounded and connected what does he need the show and the money for?

I have watched Pere in Nollywood movies and it is never as a major character.
See funny question... It's obviously the fame for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Just like you!

Oh!
Good you agree with me wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Senseii:

This one wey u commend Pere today

Udo adikwa? shocked

grin
If you do something worth commendation i will commend you...if you do something wrong i will condemn you....."condemn".."commend"..two different words...

Unlike you that will always condemn whitemoney even when he does something commendable...

Constructive criticism is allowed....but condemning whitemoney all the time even when he is doing something great is what I term "stupidity" and "envy"..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AdesewaAde(f): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Na you put them as advicer.

Pls stop believing anything written on blogs.

It is because you are srupid and ignorant that is why you believe that nengi and trickytee are advisers to the state governor.

You dont know what you are talking about.

Your tears taste so delicious this morning .
Problem many of you have is that you are very adamant to corrections and you do behave like blind bat ,instead of you to admit that you aren’t updated,you are on my mention disgracing your family

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Drew13:
So people actually think making money in us is easy? grin all these kpere fans sef

It's very easy.

Why do you hear people talk about the "American Dream"?

Uk might be difficult, but America is a land of opportunities unless you're not smart or Lazy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Shadow ban for now
That's what happens when you start buying Chinese bots.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

Na you put trickytee as adviser to the state government.

Many of the contestants will go on with their normal lives after the show. The show is every year, so they keep popping out people that will get faded when the new show begins.

Lets stop deceiving ourselves, u cant go into the BBNaija house and your life will remain the same. Once u enter that door your life has, u might not become rich as others but ur life won't be the same. U can't go into the house with 900 naira like Sammie and come back with 900 naira. Ur life go change, how u make use of wat u got from their and rise up is up to you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

Oh!
Good you agree with me wink

Yes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.