Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939502 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Dotez:
WM fans you guyz ain't smart grin grin.

This is my reason:-
From what av seen and observed so far,on the various SM,then ordinarily Pere and Maria will easily discharge all this hms put up with them (based on individual hms fans vote though without any help).

So if you guyz wanna kick either Maria or Pere out,the best bet is to pick either any of the other hms up aside Pere and Maria and vote,if you keep sharing your votes between them,i'm sorry Pere and Maria will escape this grin grin grin

Stop sharing between between Queen and Cross,go with only one of them,if not Una plan go work like dat grin grin

Looking forward to Sunday
Fingers crossed grin
oshey smartass undecided

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Maria fan base is the strongest,I'm proud of their tenacity
It's a disgrace if they're against 4 delawood and they're shitty scared to pants of being evicted

Only few Marians will make her topthe poll against Queen,JMK,Cross,Sammie

Let the rest of us vote for Pere pls

Maria fans do not listen to this.
I repeat, do not SHARE your votes

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Mandorland:
I can bet that u didn't cast the vote....
Really? How do you bet on something you didn’t know about. You are really a fool if you think everybody is like you that can’t even subscribe to his/her dstv. That’s my number beside it ode

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2021
odion81:

This one don dey fear

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Maria fan base is the strongest,I'm proud of their tenacity
It's a disgrace if they're against 4 delawood and they're shitty scared to pants of being evicted

Only few Marians will make her topthe poll against Queen,JMK,Cross,Sammie

Let the rest of us vote for Pere pls
They are two reasons they are scared 1.They are sharing votes with Pere fans, two, WM fans are voting Cross and Maria
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Dotez:

From what av seen and observed so far,on the various SM,then ordinarily Pere and Maria will easily discharge all this hms put up with them (based on individual hms fans vote though without any help).

So if you guyz wanna kick either Maria or Pere out,the best bet is to pick either any of the other hms up aside Pere and Maria and vote,if you keep sharing your votes between them,i'm sorry Pere and Maria will escape this grin grin grin

Stop sharing between between Queen and Cross,go with only one of them,if not Una plan go work like dat grin grin

Fingers crossed grin

Na true Bro.

I chose Cross for all my votes. No sharing. Queen is even a distraction for WM.

Let's give Cross massive votes.

BB might evict 4 this week as there was no eviction last week. With that either Pere or Maria will be kicked out.

Let's re-strategize WM geng

Cross is up in the priority scale

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2021
odion81:

What's their in sharing vote to save a friend and Ally

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Niwdog:
not a fan but you're an AC trying to blow and gather air from all angles
Just vote and keep silent
You dey use cheap emotional blackmail
yen yen yen. Abeg getat
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
aryzgreat:

Na true Bro.

BB might evict 4 this week as there was no eviction last week. With that either Pere or Maria will be kicked out.

We all know Maria and Pere are not leaving next week. All this one na just banter. Queen, Sammie and JMK are obviously leaving if Biggie decides to evict 3 HMs.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Dotez:

I think his point is not really about average Nigerian been selected.

Buh it more of the fact that the selection is not merit based,and yes it is glaring for us to see.

Or did you wanna tell me all we've seen so far from the show is all the entertainment the so called best selected hms can offer? grin grin

Na na na there is alot of people out there that applied for this show dat can offer premium undiluted, hardcore entertainment but were not selected,dis is not the best hms a reality show can offer,this bunch are just there nothing really interesting about a whole lot of them with the exception of 1or 3 of them though.

Yes BBN selection is not merit based,i believe those that truly deserved to be in that house(based on endless entertainment they can offer) are not been given the chance, rather people that are cutting corners to enter.

I will use Nig U-17 as an example, Nigeria U-17 use to a formidable team when the selection is still merit based,but now it has turn to shambles since the undeserving players are paying their way to enter the squad.this day to even qualify for U-17 FIFA WORLD CUP is an elephant task
True there’s no way these housemates have got to be the best out there. Also there’s no selection process that’s perfect. Some of these housemates may use mouth and initial gra gra to whyne their way into the house only become premium woods.
A major problem I have noticed with this season however is that most these housemates have simply over watched the show.
They think they know everything about the show.
They’ve seen that once you’ve entered the house, even without winning you already have a lot going for you.
They’re always talking about the outside, endorsements, re union bla bla...
No ambition from anyone, except a few.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

Maria wasn't nominated by a man she tried to seduce.

How are we in the mud please ? grin

Heard Boma still bleeped your cheap hoe last night ?

For real?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
doyin01:
Yimu....we know what you are trying to do....you know that voting only particular person will save your Maria and pere if three people are going to be evicted.

Jmk and sammie will obviously go home....you know if Queen joins them then your Maria and pere will be saved...but if Queen and cross gets high votes then of course Maria or pere will go.. one of them will leave and you do not want that to happen...we will vote for queen and cross...and they will be saved...choke on it...

I have personally convinced so many of my instablog fans to massively vote for queen and cross....

That just what i feel though grin grin

Wetin concern me with who goes or stay?

Infact if biggie like he should evict all the six grin

Can't wait for Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
It's high time we realize that WhitemoneyGang do not hate Pere nor his fans

It's actually Maria's team that aren't loyal,
Pere fought for Maria,took her battles, defended her,and has been a strong Ally in the house

Why is it hard for the supposed strongest team to reciprocate his kind gesture by Sparing votes for him

This will go down as the worst betrayal in BBN history if Maria fans do not agree to sharing of votes with Pere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2021
aryzgreat:

Na true Bro.

Pere and Maria making it to the final is good for whitemoney game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
omotolly22:
Maria said she don't want to be around people and that it is annoying her she is breathing the same air with fake people

Marians abi marudites won't you people buty oxygen and send to her so that she won't breath the same air with them
Coming from the queen of fakeness!
Lmao!
She's just frustrated because she nominated WM and ended up in his place grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Now we know the feeling between Maria and white monkey is mutual , can we stop running with the "Maria hates him" narrative .

They both don't like each other and it's allowed. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
genius43:
Who gets my votes this week?
Give Cross abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Saltandwater:

During her reign, she was used as a game-twist specimen that drew more hates towards her, only to be rewarded with Abeg Naira. It was also the time she was banned from HOH room so she couldn't enjoy it and the next good thing attached to it would have been immunity but no eviction that week so everyone was by default, immune. Now, her nemesis caught up with her and she deservingly got a strike, put up for possible eviction the very week her friend won and could have saved her without thinking twice but biggie run am street with prohibition to enjoy such privilege. Afterwards, someone serving same banishment from HOH room as you got compensated with permit to executive lounge to chill

She has a thousand and one reason to be pissed for. I pray she doesn't rebel her bestie's orders as HOH, making the reign hectic for her but in her shoes, I'd be angry with Biggie too, at least tonight.

Maria is quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
amehrada:
Give Cross abeg

Voted him already.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
aryzgreat:

Na true Bro.

Exactly.

Obviously they want Either of Pere or Maria out,all they need to do is focus on Cross alone or Queen alone,dat will automatically put Maria or Pere in danger zone if 4 will be going on Sunday.

This one na expo from me, don't sleep on it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
thatigboman1:
Liquorose is banned from HOH room naa, so why will she choose Emmanuel that will choose someone else
Ha, why was she banned?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
doyin01:
Yimu....we know what you are trying to do....you know that voting only particular person will save your Maria and pere if three people are going to be evicted.

Jmk and sammie will obviously go home....you know if Queen joins them then your Maria and pere will be saved...but if Queen and cross gets high votes then of course Maria or pere will go.. one of them will leave and you do not want that to happen...we will vote for queen and cross...and they will be saved...choke on it...

I have personally convinced so many of my instablog fans to massively vote for queen and cross....

Queen is already on her way home , unless only two people are leaving grin

White clowns don't have the voting capacity they think they have grin

For an untested team , the level of arrogance of your team amuses me .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Thankiu, sweet
MzCherry:
cross too
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
https://twitter.com/BabyTeddypender/status/1430007683009204224?s=20

Boma and Angel in some agressive cuddling session which probably lead to some knacking earlier this morning grin

Tatiana4u won't see this one oo..

Always stanning the Ashewo of the season grin grin

OMO! shocked shocked

So Boma chop Angel itchy vagina again!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
maxwell530:
Pere and Maria making it to the final is good for whitemoney game
That's why I want Maria fans to pls help Pere

Even though,if we combine Pere and Maria fans they aren't up to half of WMG(check Polls),they have Liquorose to battle with first before whitemoney

Marians pls vote for Pere
They've been in this battle together since day one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Story...
clefstone:
Let's take a moment to imagine Pere did not address kitchen monopoly, did not make white money wet his pants with his alpha stare(we saw a human being, white money saw a lion's head raging with fire), let's imagine Pere did not add a twist to the head of house role

We have a boring show this year, but it would have been much more boring without Pere. All we would have had is WM cooking all day while making his annoying dry epic nollywood movies jokes, Saga simping his adult life away, Angel staring at us 24hrs, Saskay doing sleeping beauty duties, Cross, the bitter man lowkey envying the man Pere is and acting like a teenage boy in love for a naive northern Christian girl, Boma nodding and laughing like agama abi na hyena self.......

Pere saved this season. He will definitely survive this week, but that is far less than what he deserves, he has to win this season.

Vote Pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Rgade:

True there’s no way these housemates have got to be the best out there. Also there’s no selection process that’s perfect. Some of these housemates may use mouth and initial gra gra to whyne their way into the house only become premium woods.
A major problem I have noticed with this season however is that most these housemates have simply over watched the show.
They think they know everything about the show.
They’ve seen that once you’ve entered the house, even without winning you already have a lot going for you.
They’re always talking about the outside, endorsements, re union bla bla...
No ambition from anyone, except a few.
Fact!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
genius43:

Voted him already.
Thank you.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
ItisHi:
We all know Maria and Pere are not leaving next week. All this one na just banter. Queen, Sammie and JMK are obviously leaving if Biggie decides to evict 3 HMs.
And if it is 4? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Saltandwater:

During her reign, she was used as a game-twist specimen that drew more hates towards her, only to be rewarded with Abeg Naira. It was also the time she was banned from HOH room so she couldn't enjoy it and the next good thing attached to it would have been immunity but no eviction that week so everyone was by default, immune. Now, her nemesis caught up with her and she deservingly got a strike, put up for possible eviction the very week her friend won and could have saved her without thinking twice but biggie run am street with prohibition to enjoy such privilege. Afterwards, someone serving same banishment from HOH room as you got compensated with permit to executive lounge to chill

She has a thousand and one reason to be pissed for. I pray she doesn't rebel her bestie's orders as HOH, making the reign hectic for her but in her shoes, I'd be angry with Biggie too, at least tonight.

Why do you people keep doubting me ?

I can read humans like the back of my hands .

Biggie hates Maria .

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it .

The man operating as Biggie is clearly biased and has his favorite - Liquorose .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2021
stroller9795:

Sharap dia!
WM's a real MAN...a complete one at that!
Unlike pere's tiny dick that couldn't satisfy Maria's wide pussy grin

Boma still chop Angel yesterday.

Angel is the bottom barrel olosho of the season.

Boma just dey chop as him like...Na wa o!

I laugh in angel is a bad b*tch but won't fvck in that house.

Boma don chop am finish.... grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2021
No one asked for your input. There is no way you will post something to favor WM
Dotez:

Fingers crossed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.