Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3938997 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2021
BB is full of SHHIT....he went for the overkill to PERE, MARIA and JMK.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Pere or Whitemoney....let me know now so that the thunder am sending will not stain you..
Pere

Abeg vote for him as paddy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

OMO!....
Angel might need to find another hole post BBN after Boma is done Desecrating them .

If he's doing this to her inside the house , imagine what he'll do to her outside grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2021
MARIANS maria isn't doing well at the polls.

Please go and vote!!!!

Ejo

Biko

Dan'allah!..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Dotez:
The way everyone is on Premium sub for inside this thread though grin grin grin

I won't be surprised if some of them don't even knw the price for premium Sub grin grin
let them be fooling themselves, they are on premium but will be asking foolish questions about what's on showmax

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
fertilewomb:

Pere not nominating Whitemoney is strategic, nothing else.

Saga told Pere to stop picking on WM, he told him that the more he (Pere) keeps doing that the more he is making viewers like WM more.
So it's not about who is devil or not it's pure strategy

see lie !!!! . Pere only picked him once. I agree that pere not picking him has nothing to do with the devil or not. But Pere plays the game, he does not nominate based on sentiments

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2021
MzCherry:
let them be fooling themselves, they are on premium but will be asking foolish questions about what's on showmax
You are wicked.. Everyone is dangote online
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

Angel might need to find another hole post BBN after Boma is done Desecrating them .

If he's doing this to her inside the house , imagine what he'll do to her outside grin

Boma is going to hang her legs up and fvck her brains off....

Na wa o... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Opemiposii(f): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Surebaba01:

Who tell una say pere don collect maria fan finish …i have been a pere fan from day one
Maria never had fans
i was feeling what u typed until i read 'maria never had fans.. lol.. keep on whyning yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
maxwell530:
Jackie B is a kind of person every reasonable human being should be wary of, that girl is a devil leaving among humans
I swear!
She's a terrible person.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
KingOKON:

Whahala with im 0.01mm pri-ck, abeg d girls de use Mr Puffpuff de catch cruise
You wish!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:
I think Pere is still pissed that he got himself a strike because of a gal and the gal is not even his babe officially, I think that's messing up his head hence why he has been quiet since.....

The gal got a strike because he doesn’t understand the meaning of basic friendship like cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by millie0: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Vote Pere.....

Abeg what's the link for that bbn poll?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
stroller9795:

I swear!
She's a terrible person.
it will be hard for Jackie b to survive if she’s up

Coz people even hate her suppose boyfriend “boma” with passion

As a guy ,I’m against snitching

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

This lie has been repeated one too many times and it's high time someone addressed it.
Pete tried to bully money but cowered when whitemoney got hyper. Whitemoney did not even understand he was being bullied initially, he thought Pere was acting. He even asked him whether he was in character. He mentioned same when he was asked about it by Ebuka. I know this to be true because liars don't remember their exact words especially if it was said during a heated exchange. Soon as whitemoney caught up on the fact that Pere was trying to bully him, he flared up and the arrogance in Pete's face disappeared. Claiming he removed his belt because it was tight.
Thing with Pete is, he's been ignored too many times by whitemoney and he was starting to see it as a sign of weakness, until that day.
Has Pere tried to talk down white since then?
Peres Alpha male character died that day, as other housemates quickly realised he was all talk and no action. No one respects him anymore.

Tayo of BBA attacked people and stood his ground when he was confronted. Even threatening to kill Idris with a single blow.
Not your big talking Pere that became incoherent when he saw anger staring at him.

True.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Patriot's

Let's go harder

We are not doing well

Let's go vote en massively

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Boma is having sex with angel.

You wish!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
millie0:
Vote Pere.....

Abeg what's the link for that bbn poll?
there’s no poll

Everyone spreading propaganda

Children of “Lie Mohammed”

I’m not surprised
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2021
maxwell530:
what makes others fake and what makes Maria real?
Like Maria think she's a goddess that shouldn't be nominated? This same girl has nominated 7 different housemates on 3 different occasions.
When Maria nominates people, it's a game but when she get nominated by people,it's fake.

Person wey be Wildcard (Fake HM) dey call people 'fake'
Gbas gbos!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=Uzomarrr123 post=105120986]

Boma is definitely a snitch. A kiss and tell guy but to say he lied that Maria told him to choose Jackie B is untrue. Ebuka even confirmed him during the Q & A session on Sunday.

Glad Pere is aware that Boma is snake though.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
But social media will tell you one is humble and gentle... See the Pere and WM issue, WM still picked Pere, while Pere use maturity pick others.. Who is the devil here?

Maturity Papa.
Peres angst towards whitemoney is spent. It got to its peak after that confrontation.
Pere has subtly admitted defeat, as far as mission goes. He knows his mission to tarnish whitemoneys image has failed. And he would just be grasping at straws. That plus the way he was reprimanded by Big brother that evening.
No point in beating a dead horse.
Pere still dislikes whitemoney but he knows it's a white he can't win.
Whitemoney is now fully conscious of the fact that Pere is an enemy. And would get him out of the way, if he can. No more playing nice.
Killing someone with kindness does not mean you won't get them out of your way when the chance presents itself. They are your enemy afterall. It means, you won't react in similar manner and openly show hostility like they.
And that is what whitemoney is doing.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:
Vote cross Vote Queen
Pere and maria ile ya!!!!!!

If they don't go, i hope you will bring towing van to come and drag them from the house now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Hamachi:
Why do they hate JMK?

Is thay she is dirty?

Anyway
Pere is leading the vote
Followed by maria then Cross
I don't think they hate JMK.
Angel is her closest friend in that house and she doesn't go about 'socializing' with the others...same thing with queen who's only close to WM.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
doyin01:
Peace peace peace....shut the fu*ck up.....big brother house is not your father house...you people came to the house to contest and not just sit and eat and sleep.....you also nominated people for evictions but now that you were nominated you are suddenly angry......mtchewwwww...

Don't mind the girl. She wanted to hide away into the finals but breakfast is a meal that must be served to everybody in the house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Another thing.
Let's kill this narrative that these housemates have overwatched the show??
Every housemate to ever enter into the house has watched the show. These ones are just more vocal about it.
I mean you did an audition for a show you don't know??
Which Nigerian with a TV doesn't even know about Big brother Naija
Abeh, make we leave the smelling talk.
Everybody Don watch the show...
This set just too loud.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Saga don dey do pass OZO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
So I won't be seeing jmk after next week Sunday, I just buy new wide screen TV for nothing embarassed

I will miss that ass tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
OffsahBoye:

That's why I want Maria fans to pls help Pere

Even though,if we combine Pere and Maria fans they aren't up to half of WMG(check Polls),they have Liquorose to battle with first before whitemoney

Marians pls vote for Pere
They've been in this battle together since day one

Your tears are sweet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
In all of these:;;

Maria spoilt her own game giving Pere an edge...

Angel thinks Boma issa strong contender..

Pere now sees Boma as a snitch.

Boma is feeling guilty already...

I hope Boma will not stress me cos all the games hes playing may Backfire cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
The house is so moody it has even affected their sleeping.

Cross and pere slept in the garden alone.
Jay Paul sleeping alone in the sitting room.

But my surprise was the reply boma gave to Maria.

It has not even be up to 12 hours since Maria left as head of house and you are already blasting her.

Which one is "this is not your week o"

Maria and pere should realized they are the only ones that got each other's back in that house.

Too many fake people around them and i like the fact that Maria rejected to go to the executive Lodge.
I like the fact that she says what's on her mind no cap.

People do not understand the fact that pere has no game and its that terrible. Besides trying to expose whitemoney strategy or seeming undue advantage which he didn’t do a great job at executing I don’t really see anything else he’s doing besides chasing Maria in a very intense and unattractive manner.

He needs to know what he’s doing in that house.

Boma and Jackie b are the worst people in that house. Some many snakes in the house and I was thinking pere was the Snake.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
maxwell530:
Jackie B is a kind of person every reasonable human being should be wary of, that girl is a devil leaving among humans

When angel see the video she accused her of theft angel go shock grin grin
And I know she is pained all because of that Michael and angel shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
FIGARO00:
Where are those mzungus that are always shouting SA for Apèrè like?

Agent36, 'Alfa' male in the mud.

South Africa ko, Lesotho ni.

grin cheesy grin

So the five people in this screenshot represent the whole of SA? This your agenda you are pushing just to validate your dislike for Pere is smelling already.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.