Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986205 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Angel is not coming up anytime soon unless an HOH swaps her, the only peeps that will nominate her is probably Jackie B and Maria and with the population in the house 2 votes won't put you up for eviction.....
So people love a cheerful giver
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Ah honourable off mic pls.....cheesy grin cheesy
wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
Angel used sammie to up her game like it or not....

Still boils down to the theory of never rush into a ship in biggies house, one person always suffers, angel is young but experienced in this whole relationship, dating stuffs, sammie was a just naive boy, hope he learns, I only wished he stayed longer to sell more of his directing and producing talents,,and also win more.
Sha good thing he knows where he is at Career wise, he knows what he wants and where he wants to be, he will he will be one of the success story of this set, most of them have nothing tangible doing or offer, fame and popularity must meet value to create long term sustainability, sammie has value, hopefully he doesn't loose focus, relationship wise, girls go come grin

Whichever way, I wish sammie boy a successful career in directing after his eviction on Sunday wink
I just hope he’s got a team campaigning for him somewhere, because they’re obviously not visible on Nairaland. People should PLEASE vote for Sammie. I never really liked him not until his last diary session.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Maria will go into the DR to rant again o or probably try to poison Angel o, Eeghe your gal needs protection o.....cheesy grin cheesy

Angel is inconsequential. Relating her with Maria makes her look reasonable or valuable we know.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

At least, there's no WhiteMoney In all this agenda. grin

And that's all that matters
white money will win the 90 million naira ( no cap)

He is the only one playing the game very well.

Nobody comes into Big brother naija without a strategy. He has perfected and mastered his strategy and it has worked for him 100%.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
In Maria we trust

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
A female friend that is a close friend with one of the production crew (female) in big brother naija told Me, we will be shocked what we will hear in the reunion of this year's housemates next year.

She says anybody that watches big brother naija with emotions will only get his heart shattered.

Apparently all the Ladies have had sex in that house, all of them and the shocking thing is that some have had sex with the men viewers are not expecting at all and most of the sex are quickies during Friday jacuzzi and Saturday night party.

She said the reason they are not telling this secrets on camera is because they signed a contract not to discuss anyone they caught having sex but they can pour our their heart during reunion.

Apparently there is more to pere and Maria not talking to each other, it seems the thing with boma was true.

If you notice they haven't spoken since the night boma was under the duvet with Maria.

I know next year reunion is still far away and we won't get to know the truth until the reunion night. The things she told me makes me to respect Angel for being real to the camera.

Believe me nairalanders, of all the female housemates, Angel is a saint compares to what other female housemates have done.

You see that two hours of jacuzzi and Saturday night party that biggies cameras are 99% focus on the party.

Your favourites are getting dicked in the main house by guys you are not expecting, like quickie stuff.

There was a jacuzzi night, three guys took turn on two popular ladies in the bathroom but i won't mention their names.

I just dey pity pere and Saga.

Micheal and boma and Emmanuel Dey enjoy for that house.

If you know, you know.
So you are insinuating that Boma, Micheal, and Emmanuel took turns to fvck Maria, and Nini.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Demnan:
Even on love island, she will not make it. All this its not that deep will bore viewers to tears

Hehehehehe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Guy no vex abeg but your epistles are always damn too long. Like essay. E dey hard to read. I guarantee you say na only one or two people dey fit read am.

Meanwhile, e be like say I know you from that other thread. But I no go call your moniker wink cheesy
Last years big brother naija thread? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
A female friend that is a close friend with one of the production crew (female) in big brother naija told Me, we will be shocked what we will hear in the reunion of this year's housemates next year.

She says anybody that watches big brother naija with emotions will only get his heart shattered.

Apparently all the Ladies have had sex in that house, all of them and the shocking thing is that some have had sex with the men viewers are not expecting at all and most of the sex are quickies during Friday jacuzzi and Saturday night party.

She said the reason they are not telling this secrets on camera is because they signed a contract not to discuss anyone they caught having sex but they can pour our their heart during reunion.

Apparently there is more to pere and Maria not talking to each other, it seems the thing with boma was true.

If you notice they haven't spoken since the night boma was under the duvet with Maria.

I know next year reunion is still far away and we won't get to know the truth until the reunion night. The things she told me makes me to respect Angel for being real to the camera.

Believe me nairalanders, of all the female housemates, Angel is a saint compares to what other female housemates have done.

You see that two hours of jacuzzi and Saturday night party that biggies cameras are 99% focus on the party.

Your favourites are getting dicked in the main house by guys you are not expecting, like quickie stuff.

There was a jacuzzi night, three guys took turn on two popular ladies in the bathroom but i won't mention their names.

If you know, you know.
Lolz.. All these people that know people. Hope you know it isn't compulsory to come for reunion. You can just collect money like Miracle and Run!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
Angel used sammie to up her game like it or not....

Still boils down to the theory of never rush into a ship in biggies house, one person always suffers, angel is young but experienced in this whole relationship, dating stuffs, sammie was a just naive boy, hope he learns, I only wished he stayed longer to sell more of his directing and producing talents,,and also win more.
Sha good thing he knows where he is at Career wise, he knows what he wants and where he wants to be, he will he will be one of the success story of this set, most of them have nothing tangible doing or offer, fame and popularity must meet value to create long term sustainability, sammie has value, hopefully he doesn't loose focus, relationship wise, girls go come grin

Whichever way, I wish sammie boy a successful career in directing after his eviction on Sunday wink
Angel did not use Sammie to up her game..she made him relevant in that house that's why he's been wailing ever since she dumped him.
Have you noticed that Peace no longer finds him attractive?
Angel was his major highlight...believe it or not.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:

If you know, you know.
yeah some of them of course or most of them or all of them would have had sex no doubt...but you are exaggerating it...and no close friend of yours told you bullshit.....but I enjoyed reading your lamba..continue...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.. All these people that know people. Hope you know it isn't compulsory to come for reunion. You can just collect money like Miracle and Run!!
It's compulsory for this year's housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Viking07:
I just hope he’s got a team campaigning for him somewhere, because they’re obviously not visible on Nairaland. People should PLEASE vote for Sammie. I never really liked him not until his last diary session.
Vote for Sammie kor. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sammie that should already be packing his bags.

The yeye aboki had the guts to nominate Gen.Pere undecided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Vote for Sammie kor. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sammie that should already be packing his bags.

The yeye aboki had the guts to nominate Gen.Pere undecided.

Well, Pere is a delawood.

Sammie is not

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Angel sluts be doing the most.

What did Maria do to y'all?

Bunch of silly Akwuna kwunas.l!
Super Marios are reporting Angel's page, so they want to return the favor lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

And Efe too. I don’t recall seeing him at their reunion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Compared to Angel, Samuel is far better
How?
Was it not Sammie that was flirting with peace and telling her nagative things about Angel?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Elcoshallon01: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Yousef dey use all the vex wey he get for Saskay to act this play. Na small e remain make he slap the girl join cheesy grin
LMAO
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
stroller9795:
She deserves more votes!
Maria needs your votes too. Vote wisely
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
One way or the other people I like are always in final, is this how the run it break this season?, this my fine run...

Sammie lives matter
Samurai
Samarai
Samantha

Biko even 5 votes please

Beorne1 eeghe mizzd safarigirl (oh sorry your guy dey up too grin) munzy14

Please save a sammie today...m cry cry

Jmk is even ahead of him, why na, this life sef, what is he crime?

Ans Sammie is my baby’s gee o

We will miss him cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
One way or the other people I like are always in final, is this how the run it break this season?, this my fine run...

Sammie lives matter
Samurai
Samarai
Samantha

Biko even 5 votes please

Beorne1 eeghe mizzd safarigirl (oh sorry your guy dey up too grin) munzy14

Please save a sammie today...m cry cry

Jmk is even ahead of him, why na, this life sef, what is he crime?

Lol
I plan to give Cross 2000 votes and Sammy 500.
But because Biggie may try to be funny on Sunday, I also honestly feel giving all my votes to Cross is a better plan. Give one person a fighting chance at least...
I like Sammy, he makes the house livelier too, and he is Angel’s friend even if it’s all muddled up...and if I don’t vote for him, it’s because someone else is closer to my BBheart... and, Cross is. By farrr.

He came up at the wrongest point.
Really sad.
Good luck and hope, I dunno what you should hope honestly. Just good luck!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Viking07:
He didn't milk the Angel situation enough, he's going home on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
doyin01:
yeah some of them of course or most of them or all of them would have had sex no doubt...but you are exaggerating it...and no close friend of yours told you bullshit.....but I enjoyed reading your lamba..continue...
Real lamba cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Diane,na strategy big brother use to kick that one out seeing she was also sneaking into the finals
Up till date, I believe all the cards in the box contain her name grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Sharap dia!
Malarians and Jacket fans that are busy reporting Angel's account!
Bunch of losers!
You guys are frustrated because Angel isn't up,despite how much you despise her.
Her fanbase is getting bigger by the second while yours is shrinking!
Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Maria is blameless
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
You can never see Boma contribute in any task by bringing up a suggestion/idea, tomorrow he will tell Biggie that nobody allowed him to talk but when it comes to gossip, he will dominate the whole talk, blabbing and moving his mandible like rat out of water.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:

If you know, you know.
Giddem!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Juicewrld27: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Who sabi where them dey share money to vote

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:

If you know, you know.
hearsay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Viking07:
Now I see why everyone is running after this Saskay. I just like her voice and her meekness. Unfortunately, she is not outspoken.
imagine her moaning during sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.