Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,631 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3972809 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
WHitemoney may win the money but that nigga can never be a successful musician even if TUPAC, MICHAEL JACKSON, PHILIP COLLINS, WHITNEY HOUSTON and B.I.G come back to life and feature in his music.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
suffering:

I always enjoy reading your posts. Although riddled with lies and assumptions, they are entertaining nonetheless.

If Maria is loyal then she’s a change of pace from Mercy. Mercy had her clique who she showed a bit of loyalty to but was quick to throw any of them under the bus to favour herself. She won’t make a good friend in the real world. Pere was the reason both of them caught strikes. She was learning the habit of removing her microphone from him so Big Brother picked the best instance to nail them both. Pere has made Boma and Queen do the same. I just wonder why both instances weren’t highlighted. I guess the latter players are prone to change from bad habits but Maria isn’t.

If Maria is really loose in the real world then she should give Pere a taste of her goodies if, as you claim, both aren’t on speaking terms because of her ‘encounter’ with Boma. There is no faster way to bring an infatuated male back than a quick roll in the hay.

Her recent verbal assault on housemates is akin to a pressure pot ready to burst. Na disqualification she fit face, last last. I can’t wait for her diary session for her to decompress. If she refuses to detail Big Brother on her recent emotions then she’ll combust soon.
I know a guy from imo state that has slept with Maria and it happened this year.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Halyma(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, since after a stupid game they played o Sunday and to top it their strike video showed Pere acting like a Simp by removing his mic on the request of Maria....
Let everyone be on their own.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
TheEnforcer:
No evidence to that effect that they actually did it?
So it has finally gotten to the point where Pere fans are outcasting Maria fans and Maria fans are the ones begging to be affiliated with Pere fans?

Wonderment!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
ItisHi:
just like all your previous faves stuck to you as winners undecided
One thing about me , I'm very realistic and practical .
And when I'm not cruising , if you read between the lines , you'll see the truth grin

99 percent of the time , I can accurately predict what will happen and it will be so . grin

You should know I'm from a riverine area .

We are the children of Yemoja (the great goddess)

Armed with the gift of extreme beauty , intellect and of course foresight .

Do not compare me to yourself ...I can tell you your future here and now and it will happen .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
carammel:

Queen cannot survive with this line up, it's so certain, unless she makes top3.

I don't she is making top 3, since WhiteMoney's guys here are already saying they are all for Cross and would like to kick out all his distractions (JMK and Queen).....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

He won't win the money .
I'm almost 100 percent sure at this point

He never struck me as a winner and I have a pretty bad feeling the pendulum will swing after this sunday's shocking eviction.
What is shocking about Sunday's eviction shocked.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Pere nah one man mopol cool.

We his patriots are also one man mopol.

My Dstv Premium and Gotv Max votes were bestowed upon the general. cool
That's my nigga!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
I know a guy from imo state that has slept with Maria and it happened this year.
You know everybody.. rest abeg

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
I am not giving up, I have not put stanniing energy this season, else we for don agenda since first week, guy for dey more popular, I just really like him and want him to stay longer, but it's not looking likely except a miracle happens on Sunday for him..

Biko help me vote am still lipsrsealed
I don't mean to be mean but you dey like to dey support ugly or not so good looking houseguests sha.Laycon last year and now Sammie
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
A female friend that is a close friend with one of the production crew (female) in big brother naija told Me, we will be shocked what we will hear in the reunion of this year's housemates next year.

She says anybody that watches big brother naija with emotions will only get his heart shattered.

Apparently all the Ladies have had sex in that house, all of them and the shocking thing is that some have had sex with the men viewers are not expecting at all and most of the sex are quickies during Friday jacuzzi and Saturday night party.

She said the reason they are not telling this secrets on camera is because they signed a contract not to discuss anyone they caught having sex but they can pour our their heart during reunion.

Apparently there is more to pere and Maria not talking to each other, it seems the thing with boma was true.

If you notice they haven't spoken since the night boma was under the duvet with Maria.

I know next year reunion is still far away and we won't get to know the truth until the reunion night. The things she told me makes me to respect Angel for being real to the camera.

Believe me nairalanders, of all the female housemates, Angel is a saint compares to what other female housemates have done.

You see that two hours of jacuzzi and Saturday night party that biggies cameras are 99% focus on the party.

Your favourites are getting dicked in the main house by guys you are not expecting, like quickie stuff.

There was a jacuzzi night, three guys took turn on two popular ladies in the bathroom but i won't mention their names.

I just dey pity pere and Saga.

Micheal and boma and Emmanuel Dey enjoy for that house.

If you know, you know.
Your friend in the production team is useless if she can’t predict the final winner of the show. You should use the chance to suggest better twists than the hackneyed rubbish we’ve seen play out throughout five seasons. I’ve thought up at least eight ways to shake up the show when told a twist was coming — only to see the same new housemate come in through the doors. Your friend no dey find promotion, ni?

By next year during the reunion, whoever did who without the cameras catching won’t matter. Dorathy gave Brighto a BJ under the duvet. I doubt even Kayode was able to catch her. That female was the most pretentious human I have ever seen pass through those doors. Whoever voted for her to reach first runner up needs compensation of many sorts. The same way I chose to miss the last reunion show because the housemates become irrelevant after the show is how these people can die for all I care.

There is no way Peace, Nini and Arin can catch folks doing things in secret that they won’t broadcast it. Once the secret gets to Maria then the whole of Africa knows what happened. From there Pere would find out and then Boma. Boma tells Cross then the whole house knows. Kayode cannot hide such open secret, abeg tell us another thing.

Also, if all the housemates have sex like you claim then both the males and females would physically relax. Have you seen a married couple before? Those married for ten years and above act no different from brother and sister because there is nothing to sexually explore. Conji is the reason why Cross can’t sit in one place. Conji is the major reason Perema are on each other’s necks. Conji is the reason boys share JMK’s bed nightly. Conji is the major reason Boma can’t figure which female’s bed he wants to warm with his presence nightly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

And when I'm not cruising , if you read between the lines , you'll see the truth grin

99 percent of the time , I can accurately predict what will happen and it will be so . grin

Do not compare me to yourself ...I can tell you your future here and now and it will happen .

Sweet tears.

We love the melody of your cry.

Don't stop till WE get enough. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
TheEnforcer:
No evidence to that effect that they actually did it?
Wait till after the show and Angel will spill it out.

Angel knows why she is getting close to pere now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Wait till after the show and Angel will spill it out.

Angel knows why she is getting close to pere now.

No oo.

Pere and Maria must be an item o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
badinfluence:

You know everybody.. rest abeg
Lol with 10 thousand dollars.
You will sleep with Maria, that's her price.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Michael is a very good Musician. Listen to his composition. Dude is skillful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

No oo.

Pere and Maria must be an item o
May god forbid.

We don't want pere with Maria again.

Pere is now a one man mopol.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Beautiful voices Pere and Micheal kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
Angel used sammie to up her game like it or not....

Still boils down to the theory of never rush into a ship in biggies house, one person always suffers, angel is young but experienced in this whole relationship, dating stuffs, sammie was a just naive boy, hope he learns, I only wished he stayed longer to sell more of his directing and producing talents,,and also win more.
Sha good thing he knows where he is at Career wise, he knows what he wants and where he wants to be, he will he will be one of the success story of this set, most of them have nothing tangible doing or offer, fame and popularity must meet value to create long term sustainability, sammie has value, hopefully he doesn't loose focus, relationship wise, girls go come grin

Whichever way, I wish sammie boy a successful career in directing after his eviction on Sunday wink
Nawa o, we are just two on this Sammie matter grin
I wish him the best, I've given him votes but I know he cannot make it past this Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
So Sammie's iG paged got hacked. Hackers requested for 360k to return it back. His management paid but a Higher bidder payed the Hackers not to return it back.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
MizzD:

Yayy! Can’t wait!

Ps- I think you’re a low key SasForce wink

Nope #TeamNeutral, since Ebuka's season have decided not to support anyone and just be cruising the heartbreak of seeing Ebuka kicked off his season ehn, then add that to the bad attitude of picking the winners from the stage here....

Although I voted for her when she was up just to take Lord of the ring off my screen....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What makes you think this hasn't happened?
It’ll make both of them physically closer. I doubt Emma likes Rose as much as she believes, but sex has drawn them close. With Perema it’s obvious conji is frustrating Pere as well as confusing Maria. If they both do the deed they’ll physically relax and become more ‘boring’ as one Nairalander put it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
Threebear:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
I know an Abuja guy who kpenshed Diane once. What’s your point?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Lol with 10 thousand dollars.
You will sleep with Maria, that's her price.

If you know, you know.
You don price am before?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
carammel:

Nawa o, we are just two on this Sammie matter grin
I wish him the best, I've given him votes but I know he cannot make it past this Sunday.

Don't give up on him yet joor, Arewa peeps that showed for Yousef might just show up for him too....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wow Saskay rapping

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sakute actually raps better
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Saskaylarap!!!!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Plextor: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Threebear:

Did you foresee yourself being the aging troll that you are approaching 30 and still getting high off the online validation you clearly fail to get in real life after over a decade? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
You might hate Saskay for always sleeping but you can't deny the fact that the gal raps really good, I'm enjoying the bars she is dropping right now.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jaypauls face always lack d right expression cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.