Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3942084 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 5:01am On Aug 26, 2021
RightDecision15:

We don’t fake Chief

White is too fake for my liking. I wonder why others can’t see through him

No one is even saying whitemoney is not fake, but I ask you, how many of those housemates are real.

This is a game, you don't need to be real, if your fakeness will appeal to the viewers, then fake it is.

Fakeness that is making a guy to cook for over 20 people for over 30 days morning and night, oh God I really desire such fakeness, (I can't even cook for myself for 3 straight days.)

I desire the fakes that will make me selfless even if it is for the cam, I so wanted it badly.

You can only pretend for a while,this is about 30 days or thereabout, I think it is time we die this fakeness topic.

What is the realness in being real and still don't win the 90m.

Let his fakeness keep attracting him to the viewers and let fakeness take him to the 90m.

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oluwaveeboy(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Emeka71:
I watched a video where boma glued with a babe but I didn't know who the babe was Boma was behind her and was seriously groping her and he was even pressing her breast and they remained stuck a very long time; was that Queen ¿
thats peace
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2021
livelymatilda:

But this if week 5 and you should be used to it.. Same way you want people to be used to Angel's half naked dressing ..

Don't be a cheap hypocrite..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2021
RightDecision15:

Now run off kiddo grin
Dis kiddo too need sub to take run assignment for school cry cry

RightDecision15 shey make i send my number too?mbok cry Airtel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 5:34am On Aug 26, 2021
If your favourite is female, pray that she doesn’t cross paths with Boma. It seems the guy is ready to impregnate all the female contestants of this season. At this rate it won’t shock me when he bounces JayPaul, Saga and Emma to go for their women. When he’s done with them he may come for the males. A word is enough for the wise. I still believe what he’s doing is borne of resentment which every heartbroken man goes through - he then uses the hatred from loss to sleep with as many women possible without commitment. Someone speculated that the guy once fingered Arin. I’ll fully believe any story concerning his name. He reminds me of a guy from uni who conquered his fear of approaching women when he realized girls were as Hot as guys but too timid to admit it. That guy never slept with the same girl twice and always went to bed with the most beautiful of females.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2021
People don't respect weak leaders. Pere understood this earlier (due to his military background), Rose dey shine teeth for everybody.

As someone who is in leadership position, don't be meek. I like as she change am for them yesterday, although i know she will go back to her mumu settings later. Nice one from Micheal, he spoke the truth about Pere reign and he felt bad.

Lesson : Don't give people space to disrespect your position, clear them from the beginning. I will start applying this in my dealings.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Na white money papa money Dem take cook am abi

quote author=fitzmayowa post=105185269]General Pere on the queue for food cooked and dished by WhiteMoney.....[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2021
suffering:
If your favourite is female, pray that she doesn’t cross paths with Boma. It seems the guy is ready to impregnate all the female contestants of this season. At this rate it won’t shock me when he bounces JayPaul, Saga and Emma to go for their women. When he’s done with them he may come for the males. A word is enough for the wise. I still believe what he’s doing is borne of resentment which every heartbroken man goes through - he then uses the hatred from loss to sleep with as many women possible without commitment. Someone speculated that the guy once fingered Arin. I’ll fully believe any story concerning his name. He reminds me of a guy from uni who conquered his fear of approaching women when he realized girls were as Hot as guys but too timid to admit it. That guy never slept with the same girl twice and always went to bed with the most beautiful of females.

As in everytime i see that guy on TV i wonder what is attractive about him.. With that his big front teeth and standing hair

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2021
DownChelsea:

Na ODOGWU 90m dey pain you like dis?

You go dey alright Lass lass. cool

Who dey breeeeeeet...

Las las baby

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2021
He couldn’t do it. They have accused him of bullying and all sorts. So he is laying low in order not to be disqualified. Now they have added strike just to finally kill his shine. And people are saying he can only shine as HoH. He is a borite now. He is just trying to be careful and for that reason we all deserve this boring show. I said I won’t even comment again cos it’s obvious this show was dead on arrival. Pere and Maria tried to give it some life and now that they have strikes well I know Maria will carry on doing her I hope she dosent get more strikes but Pere has chosen to be wiser by being careful. let’s all enjoy the boring show as for me I have even stopped watching. I have given Pere all my votes and wish him good luck. I will only watch HoH games and eviction show for now until I read here that things have started picking up…

carammel:
I remember during pepperdem, something happened about the HOH game between Ike and someone, Ike felt he was deserving of the HOH so he got some housemates on his side to challenge Biggies verdict.(cant remember precisely).

I kinda wish Pere would do something similar, he should have challenged Biggie over his verdict on the HOH,even if he wouldn't win, such will add spice to the ongoing sauce.

These set are just too careful, relaxed and afraid to step on toes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Beorn:

I was wrong on that, I admit. But to be honest, sis, your points against Whitemoney holds no water. I can't believe some of the things you wrote.

U can't believe it cos u r wearing Rose tinted glasses . Disrespect isn't by just speaking back to someone....demeanour, body language, stance all communicate disrespect. Geezeem was accurate with WM 's body language throughout Pere's reign. That u chose not to see it is no one's fault.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2021
RightDecision15:

Now run off kiddo grin
Big man send something for me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2021
[b][/b]
Senseii:

Don’t mind d myopic hypocrites with an [b][b]infectious disease as glaucoma [/b]and river blindness ;[/b]D
Because u want to type and sound learned, u come online to show your ignorance.
In what country is glaucoma infectious?
Atleast if u want to troll WM fans, research and do so with wisdom.
Yea... WM asked that she commands respect.
Aside WM, hasn't almost everyone pointed out how her reign has been taken for granted? So, it was wrong advice bcs it was not coming from your general?
Taa... Shift with your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Near1: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2021
1st - Pere
2nd - Cross
2nd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK

Doesn't look like anything will change among the bottom 3 before tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Alexis11:

WM had told many Housemates they would win as well. So who ever wins, na him talk am lol

grin

Thank u ....he said cross...emmauel....pere or sammie got this cos they are fast.

Infact what he did with cross was more like a motivation. His words..."go win this for the guys bro...u can do it" ......it wasn't "I see u winning"....

It was right in the garden before they went in....

Infact the guys there concluded sammie was the fastest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2021
White money has loosed his hair. Actually was looking for white money & queen yesterday night when people were asleep & dey never showed Dem outside d room. I can see queen helped him with d hair. But this season camera nor be am ooo, why is it a reality show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:
1st - Pere
2nd - Cross
2nd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK

Doesn't look like anything will change among the bottom 3 before tomorrow.
How did you come about this ranking?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Amillionnn:
He couldn’t do it. They have accused him of bullying and all sorts. So he is laying low in order not to be disqualified. Now they have added strike just to finally kill his shine. And people are saying he can only shine as HoH. He is a borite now. He is just trying to be careful and for that reason we all deserve this boring show. I said I won’t even comment again cos it’s obvious this show was dead on arrival. Pere and Maria tried to give it some life and now that they have strikes well I know Maria will carry on doing her I hope she dosent get more strikes but Pere has chosen to be wiser by being careful. let’s all enjoy the boring show as for me I have even stopped watching. I have given Pere all my votes and wish him good luck. I will only watch HoH games and eviction show for now until I read here that things have started picking up…

Sense everywhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Aguwanyi:
And an intelligent person doesn't know that HOH is a game of luck..
Please don't put intelligent and sensei in the same sentence Na. It is an insult to all things and people intelligent

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kally90(f): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Wo!

Make i go sleep abeg!.. Zzzzzzzzzzz!

Goodnight Marians!.. Let's push our last vault of votes for Maria today ok?
How can i vote with Sims?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Drew13:
the video is everywhere

Your pere is a liar

Go watch that video again...wm didn't look him in the face when greeting him....and that was his point.... he said ...when we shook, u couldn't look me in the eye.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Caleb4show:

Hello boss man quiet been a while

I am good and you?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Near1: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
How did you come about this ranking?
I have approximate knowledge of many things. If I knew how I knew all the things I know I'd only be able to know half as many things.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2021
KingDamzzy:

So Pere didn't deserve respect as HOH? Just accept your Hypocrisy with your full chest.
Pere abused his office by going personal which we all saw, there are some thing you don't voice out as a leader. as a leader, you are meant to unit your team than divide. Pere spent all his time as HOH looking for a way to knock WM off his game and ended up making more enemies for himself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:

I have approximate knowledge of many things. If I knew how I knew all the things I know I'd only be able to know half as many things.
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

Pere abused his office by going personal which we all saw, there are some thing you don't voice out as a leader. as a leader, you are meant to unit your team than divide. Pere spent all his time as HOH looking for a way to knock WM off his game and ended up making more enemies for himself.

And it was entertaining to watch...it spiced up the show....

Please remind me again...what hae we been watching for the last 2 weeks now? People sleeping and eating on a repetitive cycle....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2021
mycar:

This is a biased opinion, even Michael felt bad about how the housemates viewed Pere regime. From your TV, you are judging wrongly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jjii: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Pere is really loved. I'm shocked. I'm happy he has an army behind him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

Go watch that video again...wm didn't look him in the face when greeting him....and that was his point.... he said ...when we shook, u couldn't look me in the eye.....
All these pere fans can say rubbish
You saw whitemoney eye's abi?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
People don't respect weak leaders. Pere understood this earlier (due to his military background), Rose dey shine teeth for everybody.

As someone who is in leadership position, don't be meek. I like as she change am for them yesterday, although i know she will go back to her mumu settings later. Nice one from Micheal, he spoke the about Pere reign and he felt bad.

Lesson : Don't give people space to disrespect your position, clear them from the beginning. I will start applying this in my dealings.

Who respect epp? HOH position wey be just one week position in a house that you mess up and then the same people will put you up for nominations and then you are gone the following week?

Anybody wey wise will not take that HOH seriously. Use the thing escape nominations for one week and then get things done whether the housemates respect or no respect, cruise and get through to another week. The key is to avoid nominations and stay as long as possible in the game.

But these season’s housemates are clueless and seem to be very hungry for power undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Demnan:
See my carefree man cooking and being happy with it
every time they say he’s cooking for house

But how come ,they all look mal nourished and bony

Saga has lost weight

Whitemoney is the only one adding weight, bloating like pig

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
[s]People don't respect weak leaders. Pere understood this earlier (due to his military background), Rose dey shine teeth for everybody.As someone who is in leadership position, don't be meek. I like as she change am for them yesterday, although i know she will go back to her mumu settings later. Nice one from Micheal, he spoke the truth about Pere reign and he felt bad.Lesson : Don't give people space to disrespect your position, clear them from the beginning. I will start applying this in my dealings.[/s]

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.