Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3971430 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
every time they say he’s cooking for house

But how come ,they all look mal nourished and bony

Saga has lost weight

Whitemoney is the only one adding weight, bloating like pig

Very true. Maria's face is now hollow due to hunger.

Na wa o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
stroller9795:

I don't know why you guys (Maria and Pere's fans) keep wailing about the strikes...they earned it by whispering incessantly and removing their microphones to gossip!
Biggy warned them several times but they were adamant and he had to punish them for their offences!
JMK didn't do half of what they did but she was also given a strike.
And fyi,the show isn't boring!
This is a lie. This is the most boring of all bbnaija seasons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

Ur post is a perfect example of what such person u stated will post.

Like I said earlier you sound like an educated hediot grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Na wa o.
Whitemoney will be at your face till day 72...and there is nothing you can do about it....you go wail tire till the end of the show......

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ifeanyi10059(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Good morning Guys, pls which Team won Tuesday night Dano Task?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Na wa o.

Because she and other housemates are hoarding their abeg naira.

If they want to feed well, they should shop well .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Because your Maria and pere will not be at the finals....and your opinion and my opinion does not matter to biggie.....las las you can off your TV and find something else doing,you were never forced to watch it....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:
Whitemoney will be at your face till day 72...and there is nothing you can do about it....you go wail tire till the end of the show......

So will Maria!!...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Na wa o.
That's really bad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:

This is incorrect .

Baba what is correct?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:

Following the preceding weeks, only the bottom three will be displayed on Sunday. If that's the part you disagree with (the bottom 3 ranking), then we'll just have to wait till then to know who's incorrect.

I won't talk about the top three since (1) they won't show it and (2) the votes between them are so close and therefore will probably be more susceptible to change in position.

I do know that the race for 1st place has always been between Cross and Pere since Tuesday
How come Pere is overtaken Maria? I thought she was more popular and been a light-skin babe.. Nigerians will vote her.. What's up?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So will Maria!!...
Maria??your same Maria that cross is even getting more votes than her right now at the current poll.....pere don collect all her fans finish...if wishes were horses,Maria would want to ride to the finals with her botched ass....but sorry she is gone already....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

The real bully in there is WM however he uses a subtle approach. Only 2 pple refused to succumb to his domineering and suppressive ways...Maria and pere. That's why it has come accross like they are targeting him. They are individuals...grown adults...how can they allow an equal competitor dictate how they live, do things all just to keep projecting himself as the messiah.

After the show....all others will realize how they goofed big time on the show.

True!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Good morning to all patriot's and lover of contents

Today is the final lap of voting and now is the time to appeal to neutrals to vote for Pere cus honestly speaking,we have exhausted all our voting means (both DStv,gotv,web and desktop voting)

We need to push harder today and make every minute count till 9pm

Cross is safe and is topping the chart with a very huge percentage ( WM, Liquorose, Angel's,Neutrals voted for him)

Maria is safe too ( kudos to all Ave Maria,y'all did it with no alliance at all)

Sammie, prepare to pack your bags

Jmk,also prepare to pack your bags

The tricky part is the third position

Pere and Queen are both fighting for the third position and today's vote will make the difference

Patriot's now is the time to go out and canvass for votes as never before,we can do it and save Pere

#pereistan

#peretillday72

#generalpere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Pclemenza:

I seem to agree with you on the bolded part. Just like Princess said after she was evicted, “I just came here to experience the show”. To me, that’s such a waste & there are several individuals with same ideology. Don’t come to the house if you don’t aim to compete for the price. Oh I miss GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH.
Whoever was in charge of selection did a very bad job
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:

This is incorrect .

Post the correct prediction nah.

Abi you dey fear casting?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

Ur post is a perfect example of what such person u stated will post.

Giddem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

It was clear in the video....he looked down when he shook him...for someone u r just meeting....u look them in the face when shaking them.....go back and watch the video....

Pere never said they didn't shake hands....but yall will hear whatever u wanna hear anyway....

If u shake someone and they don't like u...if u r very observant...u ll feel the energy .....its not rocket science....

Tete, one would expect you the self proclaimed intelligent one to know that there are a thousand and one reasons why one may not look you in the eye while exchanging a handshake, more so in a public space.

But then, agenda must agend. So clowning is permitted.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Senseii:
Pere fans oooo

Do u want Pere to go home

Pls last voting day is upon us

Abeg with what I am hearing...I am shocked ooo
The almajiris are still begging for votes.....military man in the mud

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2021
creolehunt:

Tete, one would expect you the self proclaimed intelligent one to know that there are a thousand and one reasons why one may not look you in the eye while exchanging a handshake, more so in a public space.

But then, agenda must agend. So clowning is permitted.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

The real bully in there is WM however he uses a subtle approach. Only 2 pple refused to succumb to his domineering and suppressive ways...Maria and pere. That's why it has come accross like they are targeting him. They are individuals...grown adults...how can they allow an equal competitor dictate how they live, do things all just to keep projecting himself as the messiah.

All the housemates says Pere is the bully
A good percentage of viewers says Pere is the bully
Only you and few like minded fellows are saying the opposite.

One thing about hate is, it drives the hated to be loved by people. And that is the very thing Pere and the likes of you did for Whitemoney

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Whoever was in charge of selection did a very bad job
yes jare by selecting pere and maria and boma.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
doyin01:
Maria??your same Maria that cross is even getting more votes than her right now at the current poll.....pere don collect all her fans finish...if wishes were horses,Maria would want to ride to the finals with her botched ass....but sorry she is gone already....

Not the fan of the overbleached dwarf wishing Maria won't get to the finals. grin

Like the overbloated Houseboy, his fans are daft..

See let me tell you eh, that botched ass will be in your face till day 72. Get ready to kiss it..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Yes! It's against rule 22. You and the person requesting for your number could be banned, that's aside it posing as a security risk to you.

Modified, can you help me do same… thanks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It depends on your fave...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Near1: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
How come Pere is overtaken Maria? I thought she was more popular and been a light-skin babe.. Nigerians will vote her.. What's up?
Her fate isnt sealed yet. The gap between the top 3 is less than 2%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:

Following the preceding weeks, only the bottom three will be displayed on Sunday. If that's the part you disagree with (the bottom 3 ranking), then we'll just have to wait till then to know who's incorrect.

I won't talk about the top three since (1) they won't show it and (2) the votes between them are so close and therefore will probably be more susceptible to change in position.

I do know that the race for 1st place has always been between Cross and Pere since Tuesday.
They're going to post it eventually after the final week .
Relax dear.
Your prediction is wrong.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Not the fan of the overbleached dwarf wishing Maria won't get to the finals. grin

Like the overbloated Houseboy, his fans are daft..

See let me tell you eh, that botched ass will be in your face till day 72. Get ready to kiss it..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Near1:

I do know that the race for 1st place has always been between Cross and Pere since Tuesday.

Its simply heartwrenching for him to admit and accept the fact that Maria is no longer a contender.

This is a huge shame and I find it distressing considering she held do much promise when the show started.

That's why our parents always warned us against keeping bad friends.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2021
scondy:

Gbam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Near1: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Threebear:

They're going to post it eventually after the final week .
Relax dear.
Your prediction is wrong.
Lol. Technically, your judgements of my rankings are pointless if you can't prove them right or wrong either way.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
The most useless and boring show of the the entire BBN franchise is "Shine ya eyes" season 6.

Everything from the theme to the casting is off.

The housemates except a few like Maria, Pere, are not BBN material. They should have contested for Ultimate Love or Love island..

I pray this show goes on a Hiatus after this season. E Don do, we can't continue watching mediocrity all in the name of a reality show...

If not for MARIA, I would have stopped watching since. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.