Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3997517 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Peace just has something bad to say about all the guys in the house for someone who not even one guy there fancy and Nini completely echoes her opinion like the dumb blonde she is.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
Abeg who was Maria talking about that Nini said that when the person opens his mouth all her attraction for the person dies
Lmao
Cross in the mud grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

For sure, the stupid boy gave room for this crap.....

Na the Saga I blame. He has a stubborn head, the babe said it from day one that she has a man. So all these unusual attachment by saga isn’t needed.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
They dunno good thing. Even Nini with her cockroach voice is talking
fitzmayowa:

It's Cross

Cc Giel

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Apart from that they feel is a dullard and he is not mentally sound.....

But I’ve been saying it here since na. And the fan club people go just dey insult me. I said the guy get one kind mental issue that makes him act slow. This no be play play matter. The guy acts like a slow poke. And this no be insult..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
Peace has to save her pride, na

That one sef join.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
this cameraman na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:
All of una can hear what the girls are saying about Cross. I don dey tell una that there’s something not quite right about that guy and most girls can’t be attracted to that. E Celt it’s about money of which I doubt the guy has. The way he acts, talks, thinks. Something is off somewhere. Maria even thinks he’s a Gaybriel and she may just be right lipsrsealed undecided
I thought she was talking about Pere.. and introducing him to her friends.. not sure who they put on that blast
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ambber:
I thought she was talking about Pere.. and introducing him to her friends.. not sure who they put on that blast

It was Cross…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
#BBNaija

Power Puff Girls gist

Cross - " when he opens his mouth the attraction dies "

Saga - " short , I don't like men who become too obsessed "

Michael - " Not a playboy at it many seem his soft
"

Pere- " sexy body but facial expressions are annoying "

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:
Peace just has something bad to say about all the guys in the house for someone who not even one guy there fancy and Nini completely echoes her opinion like the dumb blonde she is.
Trying to cover up her frustration with lies

She can't deceive herself though grin

In short this their convo is just full of lies.wen someone is expecting konfam gist

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:
All of una can hear what the girls are saying about Cross. I don dey tell una that there’s something not quite right about that guy and most girls can’t be attracted to that. E Celt it’s about money of which I doubt the guy has. The way he acts, talks, thinks. Something is off somewhere. Maria even thinks he’s a Gaybriel and she may just be right lipsrsealed undecided
Yet she was still the same person that repeatedly kept saying that Cross likes women too much....if confusion was a person..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dotez:

Trying to cover up her frustration with lies

She can't deceive herself though grin

In short this their convo is just full of lies.wen someone is expecting konfam gist

I have actually noticed what they said about most of the guys.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
#BBNaija

Power Puff Girls gist

"

This Cross own though grin grin

I still maintain they decieving themselves with all this their talk,most especially Peace
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
kayode undecided change this camera nau
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

It's Cross

Cc Giel

Thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:

U dey mind am? I can bet with Buhari’s boxers that the man she dated or is dating outside, no correct reach Cross.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

Laycon in the mud grin
I didn't come for Laycon o. It's good to put up accurate information in public forums like this.

Laycon is definitely earning good money from music streams but not $1 per stream.

Wizkid is not earning $1 anytime "Essence" is streamed, if he is, are we paying $1 per stream on Apple music?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
No wonder this year bbn is boring as Bleep. Bcus kayode would rather show us people that are sleeping in the garden than show us exciting and interesting gist that is going on in the executive lounge. I mean who does that. This is so annoying.

Eeghe:
65000 years on Kayode!
angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
#BBNaija

Power Puff Girls gist

"

That Pere thing you wrote was Cross that Maria was talking about. Not Pere.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Peace must leave this house.. What's the rubbish she is spewing. Which kain gals they bring come bbnaija this year

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
These girls are making me laugh. There's no man they like in the house. There is no man they can date or Bleep with in the house.

No man is up to them.
Lmao.

Peace, Nini and Maria abeg grin grin

Their gist sweet ehn grin

They’re just using the guys to catch cruise. cheesy

Kayode should please go back to them, na only dem fit give us the download of everything hidden/otherwise wey dey happen for that house.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:
Do not worry,peace,nini and saga will soon come home...they will have sense by force....peace keeps acting like she is miss world,and she is not even among the top three cute ladies .Maria and saskay fine pass am 100%...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kacism:
No wonder this year bbn is boring as Bleep. Bcus kayode would rather show us people that are sleeping in the garden than show us exciting and interesting gist that is going on in the executive lounge. I mean who does that. This is so annoying.

Baba na gossip full that executive lounge.. All na lies
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
badinfluence:

Saga would probably end up resenting nini once the show is over..

If nini will be evicted before saga ,saga will ask big brother at the diary room to take the place of nini ,meaning anything he does in that house will be in minis name and even winning any task the money will go to ninis account grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

But I’ve been saying it here since na. And the fan club people go just dey insult me. I said the guy get one kind mental issue that makes him act slow. This no be play play matter. The guy acts like a slow poke. And this no be insult..
Through though,buh wears a different element during party grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kayode is it money you want? cry cry
How can we be watching people washing plate when better gist dey upstairs?
What have we done to deserve this? cry cry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
webshopNG:

I didn't come for Laycon o. It's good to put up accurate information in public forums like this.

Laycon is definitely earning good money from music streams but not $1 per stream.

Wizkid is not earning $1 anytime "Essence" is streamed, if he is, are we paying $1 per stream on Apple music?
Thank you for bursting their bubbles grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Their gist sweet ehn grin

They’re just using the guys to catch cruise. cheesy

Kayode should please go back to them, na only dem fit give us the download of everything hidden/otherwise wey dey happen for that house.
They could also lie though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kayode no dey try angry

He wants to scam us with Peria content (no-content)
But Maria has clearly stated everything she feels about the men in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Please must leave this house.. What's the rubbish she is spewing. Which kain gals they bring come bbnaija this year
Maria sef gan still get sense pass all of them....though I do not like her but she still get sense pass most of the ladies in the house...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Do not worry,peace,nini and saga will soon come home...they will have sense by force....peace keeps acting like she is miss world,and she is not even among the top three cute ladies .Maria and saskay fine pass am 100%...
especially Nini and peace, those 2 that looks like native fowl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.