Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,725 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3996661 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
JuicyStar:

Abeg wetin Una dey watch? She said she like a man that takes care of his looks, but feels irritated by men who get too obsessed about how they look.

Pls quote rightly

Yeah, She said thism

She also said she likes a manly man. That she doesn't like a man who starts to obsess over a woman. Last thing she said before the camera zoomed out and showed the people playing pool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
This girls just dey decieve themselves most guys wey dey this season fine die.... and i like as dem no too simp this year na the reason e dey pain them.... na just saga dey fall hand

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
WHEN I SAID NENGI AND OZO CASE IS DIFFERENT FROM SAGA AND NINI CASE,SOME LOUSY MINIONS ARE RANTING NONSENSE.

THE LAST THING NENGI WILL DO IS TO RUBBISH OZO THE WAY NINI HAS ALWAYS BEEN RUBBISHING SAGA LIKE DIS grin

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Their gist sweet ehn grin

They’re just using the guys to catch cruise. cheesy

Kayode should please go back to them, na only dem fit give us the download of everything hidden/otherwise wey dey happen for that house.

Using them to catch cruise is the new speak for dying on top of man matter with your actions and making mouth that they mean zilch to you?
lipsrsealed
Wanna be a strong independent woman? Show it. Or own the fact that you need man. When you are not a lesbian. That is, show all the damn workings or shut up undecided

The attack is not for you oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Croweegarba:

especially Nini and peace, those 2 that looks like native fowl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rahkman:
This girls just dey decieve themselves most guys wey dey this season fine die.... and i like as dem no too simp this year na the reason e dey pain them.... na just saga dey fall hand
True, except Boma

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

Liquorose is frustrated because she didn't win supakomando task and she's transferring the aggression to the housemates.

This is beginning to make a whole lot of sense.

I mean where did all this sudden outburst came from?

Liquor should take it easy o

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dotez:
WHEN I SAID NENGI AND OZO CASE IS DIFFERENT FROM SAGA AND NINI CASE,SOME LOUSY MINIONS ARE RANTING NONSENSE.

THE LAST THING NENGI WILL DO IS TO RUBBISH OZO THE WAY NINI HAS ALWAYS BEEN RUBBISHING SAGA LIKE DIS grin
Peace no get sense, she needs to go home

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

Yeah,it has nothing to do with her bum shorts but they'd always look for an opportunity to slut shame her.
Hypocrites!

I mean the reason she’s being called a slut has nothing to do with her wearing bum shots bt other things. She has a lot going for her bt she needs to limit some things. U can flirt bt not get instense with everybody.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Whao they just call Cross a dumbo.....cheesy grin cheesy

With the way they’re going, I’m sure all the guys in that house will collect one shade or the other. They’re on a roll, and we’re here for it. grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rahkman:
Saga, mess uo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Yeah, She said thism

She also said she likes a manly man. That she doesn't like a man who starts to obsess over a woman. Last thing she said before the camera zoomed out and showed the people playing pool.

So sorry, maybe I missed that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kacism:
No wonder this year bbn is boring as Bleep. Bcus kayode would rather show us people that are sleeping in the garden than show us exciting and interesting gist that is going on in the executive lounge. I mean who does that. This is so annoying.

He is trying to sell content- he won’t want us to know how much of nothingness the ships are. They are even secret battlefields of dislike and scorn.
That convo would have revealed more about who these women really are , where they feel the cameras are not on them lipsrsealed
I have watched others in the executive loungue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
True, except Boma
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Their gist sweet ehn grin

They’re just using the guys to catch cruise. cheesy

Kayode should please go back to them, na only dem fit give us the download of everything hidden/otherwise wey dey happen for that house.
Very. As in.

Better cruise. This season is a season of everyone using the next person to catch cruise.

Especially Nini. She knows every single thing that happens in that house. Any gossip you want she has, this her baby behaviour makes it very easy for her to get gist.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Maria sef gan still get sense pass all of them....though I do not like her but she still get sense pass most of the ladies in the house...

If not all of them self wey she get sense pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
At least Peace said the truth she's attracted to Micheal and Cross.

I for finish her now. Someone who was following Micheal left and right.

They said that although Michael is tall, he looks short. And also that he’s stingy/selfish. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
I would really like to know why WMG voted for Queen cos I just saw her flirting with uninterested pere grin
Did you guys think she loved WM or what?

I voted her out of pity

The entire bad treatment she got from Boma made me vote her, nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
I don't even understand, again
Giel:
Kayode is it money you want? cry cry
How can we be watching people washing plate when better gist dey upstairs?
What have we done to deserve this? cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
Abeg who was Maria talking about that Nini said that when the person opens his mouth all her attraction for the person dies
Lmao

Cross...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Geezeem:

Yes na.... let the people without strike entertain Nigerians undecided
Our evil Queen is resting this week. No content for them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
True, except Boma
Thunderswitch is coming for you

Better hide
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
True, except Boma
The screenshot below is for educational purposes only lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dotez:

Saga is a fool and another thing is that nini is very childish ,same can’t be said about Nengi and Ozo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Won't lie this season dey make person doze off. Even for office cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Baba na gossip full that executive lounge.. All na lies

They are not lies abeg. These are the things wey neutral viewers don observe. Their observations are actually on point.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
The only woman catching cruise in that house is Angel.
Eeghe:

Using them to catch cruise is the new speak for dying on top of man matter with your actions and making mouth that they mean zilch to you?
lipsrsealed
Wanna be a strong independent woman? Show it. Or own the fact that you need man. When you are not a lesbian. Or show all the damn workings or shut up undecided

The attack is not for you oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
I would really like to know why WMG voted for Queen cos I just saw her flirting with uninterested pere grin
Did you guys think she loved WM or what?

I voted her out of pity

The entire bad treatment she got from Boma made me vote her.

And also because she doesn't have any other friend in that house except whitemoney

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
True, except Boma
what about Bleaching man. Kitchen Tout.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Exactly my point bcus the girls were feeling like they weren't on camera so it makes them to be more comfortable in speaking their seemingly truth. A lot of things could have been unraveled in that discussion but kayode said, no today.

Eeghe:

He is trying to sell content- he won’t want us to know how nonship the ships are. They are even sparring battlefields of dislike and scorn.
That convo would have revealed more about who these women really are , where they feel the cameras are not on them lipsrsealed
I have watched others in the executive loungue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
JuicyStar:

So sorry, maybe I missed that

No wahala
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dotez:

Trying to cover up her frustration with lies

She can't deceive herself though grin

In short this their convo is just full of lies.wen someone is expecting konfam gist

Yes she is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.