Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974930 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where is Gbegirisimp and his 3,328 alternate monickers

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Broobembem:
This table of a thing can be difficult sha, I remember when Jackye my fave gossiped Tacha with Kaffi and Ebuka bursted her.

She didn’t see it coming. cheesy

Kaffi being a snake had to go makeup with Tacha while telling lies with Jackye’s name.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a public service announcement.

Kindly be notified that we have received Intel from an impeccable source that in the coming days, some "new" monikers will be springing up on this thread.

These "new" monikers will claim they just started watching the show but somehow they detest whitemonkey, white gorilla, white ape, white chimp and everything white. This is expected, considering they prefer darkness and the evil that comes with it.

My sources claim that these are actually disgruntled elements from the previous failed and wretched dispensation whose candidate failed woefully in the last elections.

Be watchful and be advised that it's better not to engage these "new" monikers, lest you give credence to their insignificant existence.

But whatever you do, be nice. Because life is difficult for an unrepentant loser.

Keep watch and only pay attention to what matters, which is:

Ogbuefi Aka Ekpuchi Onwa White
Ichie Nwata A na Ayo Eze White
Nnanyelugo White
Ego Oyibo Billion Billion
Whitey Ichie Onwelu Mmadu
Akwara Ike na Anambra
Onye Ocha Nna ya di Oji
Okota Obulu na Big Brother Naija
Ebube Dike, Akwaa Akwuru
Dike Di Oha Mma 1
Ononenyi the First.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eeghe:

How will you live with yourself knowing you started the hate campaign here this season? Yes you, and I kept calling you out. Sleep on the bed you made. I hope you won’t watch again cos I mean, watching what you hate and all that?
Follow Maria to Dubai cheesy
I don’t even know who you love, all you sang was your WM hate
Harder plss....

I mean like this..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
aroundnaija:

We know angry

Sorry
An old lady has to have some fun nah, or do you want me to not have fun? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
oluwaveeboy:
Drunk side of cross that doesn’t remember anything

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala de grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
oluwaveeboy:
Drunk side of cross that doesn’t remember anything
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Poor elites, anywhere belle face
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
OffsahBoye:
List of people we want to see on this thread

WhitemonkeyGang
Archangel
Liquorlion
CrossNation
Queens
Perians

If your fave isn't on the show again kindly excuse us on this thread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
ethicallyright:

White failure has proven for the first time that he's a top contender and actually defeated Yousef at the polls.

Truth is, some of us with premium DSTV subscription didn't vote since the start of the show.

We won't vote till the last week.

We won't watch the show again also.

All we know is that White Hippopotamus will not win the prize money grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aawww, see my ship.

Saskay is in JayPaul's arms, as he caresses her head and she speaks in muffled tones.

Beautiful couple.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
And my Angel no do am anything, oo
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Be like so shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
dominique:

That'll be really nice, I actually thought of it recently about how nice it will be if housemates that were evicted a bit too early or narrowly missed out on the prize were brought back. My picks are Avala, Isilomo, K-Brule, Kimoprah, Ahneeka, Ka3na, Praise, Tochi, Jeff, Brighto, Beatrice, Arin, Sammie and Yes Maria.

Nah, the show should rest for a year. From many predictions, 2022 will be a critical year for Nigeria politically, the country is boiling and things are quite tight. Notice the somewhat reduced amount of corporate sponsors on this BBNaija season, the house doesn't even do task wagers anymore . This is coupled with the resurgence of Covid-19. It's better they wait for a peaceful change of government in 2023 and focus on a radically new season with very relatable Nigerians, not people recycled within the entertainment industry looking for a safety net and cornershot at fame and fortune.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sakay on the bed with Jaypaul again,it's turn by turn grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
safarigirl:

She did not kick out Maria sha, she kicked out unrated housemates

It is the climbing on him that I don't understand.

They have been friends all this time without climbing, so, I don't know when this part of their friendship emerged.

Anyway, JayKay forever.

Lol.. Last last na viewer you be. You can’t control what they do with their friendship.

Last week you were certain cross and JayPaul were never going to speak to her or rate her again. But here we are- the shift still continues even though it annoys me, but it is what it is. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Make Cross no fall my hand I dey Stan am!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
creolehunt:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a public service announcement.

Kindly be notified that we have received Intel from an impeccable source that in the coming days, some "new" monikers will be springing up on this thread.

These "new" monikers will claim they just started watching the show but somehow they detest whitemonkey, white gorilla, white ape, white chimp and everything white. This is expected, considering they prefer darkness and the evil that comes with it.

My sources claim that these are actually disgruntled elements from the previous failed and wretched dispensation whose candidate failed woefully in the last elections.

Be watchful and be advised that it's better not to engage these "new" monikers, lest you give credence to their insignificant existence.

But whatever you do, be nice. Because life is difficult for an unrepentant loser.

Keep watch and only pay attention to what matters, which is:

Ogbuefi Aka Ekpuchi Onwa White
Ichie Nwata A na Ayo Eze White
Nnanyelugo White
Ego Oyibo Billion Billion
Whitey Ichie Onwelu Mmadu
Akwara Ike na Anambra
Onye Ocha Nna ya di Oji
Okota Obulu na Big Brother Naija
Ebube Dike, Akwaa Akwuru
Dike Di Oha Mma 1
Ononenyi the First.
choi choi choi....

You are mouthed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
wman:

True.

Most of Liquorose followers follow her for her dancing and not BBN.
You're so right.
Bbn no be star thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Johnnie walker statue Cross was staring at yesterday grin
teacherbim:
I don't understand, who is cross Day Boss?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
SoundWaves:
Biggest force
#wmg cheesy

Tunde Ednut is high.

How is "Bow Wow" a Legendary rapper ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
safarigirl:
Aawww, see my ship.

Saskay is in JayPaul's arms, as he caresses her head and she speaks in muffled tones.

Beautiful couple.

You have to be kidding me? Your ship?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Playmaker14, can you kindly add Maria's imaginary 6.5million Premium Subscribing Intercontinental Fans to your morning greetings?

Thanks and remain blessed.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
teacherbim:
I don't understand, who is cross Day Boss?

Drunk Cross, Weekend Cross is Cross Da Boss.

According to Cross, Cross Da Boss doesn't have sense.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
creolehunt:
Playmaker, can you kindly add Maria's imaginary 6.5million Premium Subscribing Intercontinental Fans [/b]to your morning greetings?

[b]wickedtt cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is Tega Pregnant ?

Or was it just my eyes ?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Meanwhile, corruption has eaten deep into bbn selection and it's more evident by the year, they were lucky to have a great show last year, and they thought they will be lucky again...

They need to start actually doing audition of random Nigerian youths, not family and friends of celebrities...

Every year miss Jupiter, mr earth, the halfcaste, then other housemates with connection in the entertainment industry or popular influencers....

Where are the typical average hustlers bursting with pure raw "A personalities "? For you too have a banging reality, personalities whichever must A+, this season only Yousef and sammie were thier true personalities outside the show..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
funpowder:

I've seen many malarians say they didn't vote

They were relying on her emirates colleagues to carry her to the finals

grin grin >: grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eeghe:

You have to be kidding me? Your ship?
lipsrsealed

Yes O

I love them together, matching energies

Some of her fans on Twitter have been calling the guy creepy, and accusing him of touching her while she sleeps. I'm happy to see him rubbing her head while she is awake, because they agenda they were trying to agend this morning was not it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Broobembem:
This table of a thing can be difficult sha, I remember when Jackye my fave gossiped Tacha with Kaffi and Ebuka bursted her.

She didn’t see it coming. cheesy

Kaffi being a snake had to go makeup with Tacha while telling lies with Jackye’s name.

This isn't true. Khafi told her part of the story like any right thinking human would do and apologized for what she said. Unlike Jackye that still went on parroting about her mumu belief...

Broobembem, gettat! undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
creolehunt:
Playmaker, can you kindly add Maria's imaginary 6.5million Premium Subscribing Intercontinental Fans to your morning greetings?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
safarigirl:

Yes O

I love them together, matching energies

Some of her fans on Twitter have been calling the guy creepy, and accusing him of touching her while she sleeps. I'm happy to see him rubbing her head while she is awake, because they agenda they were trying to agend this morning was not it.

shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Demnan:
Senseii, where art though, oh ye wannabe Downchelsea
In a disgraced corner somewheregrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.