Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974112 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

This isn't true. Khafi told her part of the story like any right thinking human would do and apologized for what she said. Unlike Jackye that still went on parroting about her mumu belief...

Broobembem, gettat! undecided
I’m still wondering what took you back to a post I made weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gee001:
I don't understand why Maria's fans are beating themselves up over WMGs choosing to vote for Queen who happens to be friends with WM. What happened to the fans of Liquorose with so many followers? Why didn't they vote for her bestie
Chaii knockout

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
My only regret is that I won't get a chance to finally see a picture of Malaria on a plane without her emirates uniform.

I heard she could only afford to board flights as an employee

I was hoping Bomblastic/Gbegirisoup would be kind enough to debunk such a horrible rumour for me

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Demnan:
And my Angel no do am anything, oo

Na some of her shortcomings be that. No be evil person, wasn't she one of the people that raised a brow at Pere attempting to take off his belt during that fight with WM? Nobody holy pass, definitely not my Maria. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Boma talks a lot sha

Goodness !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why is Boma so concerned about where Saga's mind is?

Hian! How Saga's state of mind dey disturb am? This man def...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Na some of her shortcomings be that. No be evil person, wasn't she the one of the people that raised a brow at Pere attempting to take off his belt during that fight with WM? Nobody holy pass, definitely not my Maria. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is this scenario supposed to offload her many other offences?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Broobembem:

I’m still wondering what took you back to a post I made weeks ago.

Someone else quoted you grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
safarigirl:
Why is Boma so concerned about where Saga's mind is?

Hian! How Saga's state of mind dey disturb am? This man def...
I just pray they nominate that guy for eviction tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
3RNEST:
EBUKA TO Maria..

Maria:
Relocate to Lagos, Then Open business in Abuja...(She wasn't drunk o)

I still don't understand her grin

I thought I was the only one who didn't understand what she mearnt by that...lmao!
Maria can lie sha!
Na fake life go kee her!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hate the way Boma laughs

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
creolehunt:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a public service announcement.

Kindly be notified that we have received Intel from an impeccable source that in the coming days, some "new" monikers will be springing up on this thread.

These "new" monikers will claim they just started watching the show but somehow they detest whitemonkey, white gorilla, white ape, white chimp and everything white. This is expected, considering they prefer darkness and the evil that comes with it.

My sources claim that these are actually disgruntled elements from the previous failed and wretched dispensation whose candidate failed woefully in the last elections.

Be watchful and be advised that it's better not to engage these "new" monikers, lest you give credence to their insignificant existence.

But whatever you do, be nice. Because life is difficult for an unrepentant loser.

Keep watch and only pay attention to what matters, which is:

Ogbuefi Aka Ekpuchi Onwa White
Ichie Nwata A na Ayo Eze White
Nnanyelugo White
Ego Oyibo Billion Billion
Whitey Ichie Onwelu Mmadu
Akwara Ike na Anambra
Onye Ocha Nna ya di Oji
Okota Obulu na Big Brother Naija
Ebube Dike, Akwaa Akwuru
Dike Di Oha Mma 1
Ononenyi the First.

Wise one.
You deserve Super commando and Egusi.

We will kill them with Kindness.
They are not our competition.
Who dey breath?.
Who's Breathing?.
Who Breathes?.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
teacherbim:

I just pray they nominate that guy for eviction tomorrow
Na house straight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
dominique:

That'll be really nice, I actually thought of it recently about how nice it will be if housemates that were evicted a bit too early or narrowly missed out on the prize were brought back. My picks are Avala, Isilomo, K-Brule, Kimoprah, Ahneeka, Ka3na, Praise, Tochi, Jeff, Brighto, Beatrice, Arin, Sammie and Yes Maria.

This is definitely a bbnlowstars.we need tobi,ceec,teddy,bisola,tboss,ttt,tacha,,omasola,ike,Erica,dorathy,prince and three heavyweights from this season edition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eeghe:

Do you like Angel dominique?

Sure, I do. I was one of the people that criticized her because of her scanty outfits but I looked past that by week 2 when I saw she was actually nice girl albeit troubled and vulnerable. An housemate that can hold lengthy conversations without talking down on others gets a pass from me. I'm sure she's well aware that those girls don't like her but that hasn't stopped her for being friendly with them and defends them when the time arises. I'd rather have a scantily clad Angel as a friend than a well dressed Maria who will say nice things to my face and trash-talk me behind my back.

I hope I overcome this laziness for voting if she comes up this week and drop some votes for her. Sammie and Arin that I couldn't vote for pained me o, not that my votes would have changed anything tho

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin I don’t join fan bases oh. I am an independent. I like all housemates. My feelings for each one changes according to the content they provide for me… grin grin

I would usually avoid being too invested in housemates with large fan bases but I like Whitemoney more than the large fan base negative so he remains one of my favourites….
cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
andrew444:

Okay my bro you have a point here ,I didn’t call wine and cross delawoods sha ,they both got content

But please do this 2 have big fan base apart from white money fans ?

When I say delawood you should know the housemates I meant

I can’t wait to see queen rock pere so Maria will keep on Crying grin

I don't think Maria will be crying oh, she will be back with her bf ,she does not even like pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
creolehunt:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a public service announcement.

Kindly be notified that we have received Intel from an impeccable source that in the coming days, some "new" monikers will be springing up on this thread.

These "new" monikers will claim they just started watching the show but somehow they detest whitemonkey, white gorilla, white ape, white chimp and everything white. This is expected, considering they prefer darkness and the evil that comes with it.

My sources claim that these are actually disgruntled elements from the previous failed and wretched dispensation whose candidate failed woefully in the last elections.

Be watchful and be advised that it's better not to engage these "new" monikers, lest you give credence to their insignificant existence.

But whatever you do, be nice. Because life is difficult for an unrepentant loser.

Keep watch and only pay attention to what matters, which is:

Ogbuefi Aka Ekpuchi Onwa White
Ichie Nwata A na Ayo Eze White

Nnanyelugo White
Ego Oyibo Billion Billion
Whitey Ichie Onwelu Mmadu
Akwara Ike na Anambra
Onye Ocha Nna ya di Oji
Okota Obulu na Big Brother Naija
Ebube Dike, Akwaa Akwuru
Dike Di Oha Mma 1
Ononenyi the First.

My God grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Biggie was really unfair to maria sha...

Anyone that's not sentimental would see that, but I guess they didn't need two villains, if pere had come 4th, he was was not going, only two would have, Maria fans and others, we dey tell una, winning no be noise, make sure you are voting...

I dunno, I have this feeling maria knew she was going, like there was a contract between her and the production team, she just came to be more popular lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
I think I'm starting to like Boma, with his useless gist and crazy head bop laugh.

He's steady becoming the type of villain that I like. The sneaky bastardd typa man.

I might throw some votes his way whenever he's up.

Man brings content, annoyance and laughter with his crazy gists about fellow housemates and his imaginary fans...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
funpowder:

Is this scenario supposed to offload her many other offences?

Should at least tell you her "witchery" isn't fully blown embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
mycar:

I dont think White money will nominate her.
White will go for peace and saga

I read and reread my comment to check how it has to do with Whitemoney in any way undecided

Whitemoney does not need to nominate her. If at least 3 housemates nominates her, she will most likely be up.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile, corruption has eaten deep into bbn selection and it's more evident by the year, they were lucky to have a great show last year, and they thought they will be lucky again...

They need to start actually doing audition of random Nigerian youths, not family and friends of celebrities...

Every year miss Jupiter, mr earth, the halfcaste, then other housemates with connection in the entertainment industry or popular influencers....

Where are the typical average hustlers bursting with pure raw "A personalities "? For you too have a banging reality, personalities whichever must A+, this season only Yousef and sammie were thier true personalities outside the show..

this maria fan still dey weep...... ehya cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
garfield1:

This is definitely a bbnlowstars.we need tobi,ceec,teddy,bisola,tboss,ttt,tacha,,omasola,ike,Erica,dorathy,prince and three heavyweights from this season edition

Nah... An all-star doesn't need heavyweights. Or people who came close to winning. It's basically to give people who didn't get an opportunity to manifest before they got evicted, a chance.
All those ones you mentioned have had the game. They don't need to be on the show again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
this maria fan still dey weep...... ehya cry
lol grin ok...

Every body wey talk true na Maria fan.... toh she don go house, you go fit rest nau lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why is Boma obsessed with Angel? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
garfield1:

Most of them are too big for BBN tbh. I forgot to include Ike, he'll make a great all-star cast
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
All fanbase should just respect themselves

Any housemate who beef WM should just pack their bags cus these WM gengs are ready to send all the remaining housemates home

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Should at least tell you her "witchery" isn't fully blown embarassed
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
bisola tacha ceec tboss erica maria tobi ike seyi frodd pere ozo
This one go loud o. Apart from ozo, every other person get strong head.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
I actually was proud of her, then. But I found out she had a habit of being friendly to someone, then trashtalking the person when they are not around. The only person she seemed to be able to trash talk in his presence is Pere, and thats probably because she knows how to manipulate him
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Na some of her shortcomings be that. No be evil person, wasn't she one of the people that raised a brow at Pere attempting to take off his belt during that fight with WM? Nobody holy pass, definitely not my Maria. embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.