Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3970590 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

After Ebuka subtly told him to focus on his game?
I hope biggy puts everyone up and he doesn't win HOH or gets saved!
Tueh!

The way dem go take weed am out ehn?

E go strong pass DDForce.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Boma must surely have something to talk about.. although he normally have real life experience to talk about sometimes even though we don’t know if na lamba.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shasha90: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Sweetpink:

After Ebuka subtly told him to focus on his game?
I hope biggy puts everyone up and he doesn't win HOH or gets saved!
Tueh!

He needs to fvck out of the house in nini's voice. Very annoying. All the housemates needs to be up this week I swear borelites like peace, saga, Jackie b, Jaypaul, boma, saskay and nini needs to leave

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Dannyxy:
Whitemoney needs to step up sha, he would apparently yea, he is still hiding his personality, people like me are waiting to really connect with him, but baba is too careful and thinks through every action that makes him come as fake... he is not fake though, just too careful and not being himself...

I can't connect.
Connect with saga or Peace. You mustn't connect with WhiteMoney. There are alot of us who connect with him and we're okay if nobody joins us cool

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

The babe is not innocent at all. Ebuka nearly scattered her game last week, and it really rattled her. When she was discussing with Sammie, one of her concerns was how the information would affect her game, and how friendships and alliances are important. Dem say you dey play two people, you dey talk say you no wan get on their bad side make e for no disturb your game. An innocent person would not even think of that angle, because they would be too concerned about hurting feelings.

She says she does not want either of the men, but she will comfortably cuddle man, she can ask man why he has not invited her to his bed for sleep over, and she even went to meet man that was sleeping in his bed to come and cuddle her for whatever reason, yet, she says she does not want anything with any guy.

This narrative that she is one innocent 21-year old that is being disturbed by two older men is just funny. She can discharge them at any time, categorically tell them she is not doing again, the way she told Yousef, but she would rather not, because she needs the attention. It feeds her ego. If she were light-skinned, she would have been called manipulative.

Just call her manipulative already.. it’s okay grin

People tagged Erica the same because of this kinda situation and we were on the same team last year. So nothing new really.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Dannyxy:
Biggie was really unfair to maria sha...

Anyone that's not sentimental would see that, but I guess they didn't need two villains, if pere had come 4th, he was was not going, only two would have, Maria fans and others, we dey tell una, winning no be noise, make sure you are voting...

I dunno, I have this feeling maria knew she was going, like there was a contract between her and the production team, she just came to be more popular lipsrsealed
I tell you?, why did big brother stop at 2 the day Tega was 3rd on the list? He refused to evict three that day despite the fact that they have been evicting three.And despite Tega being an absolute delawood who brings absolutely nothing to the show. He was heavily punitive of Maria for some minute infractions and despite her doing a good job for him last week, hestill kicked her out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Yale9:
Connect with saga or Peace. You mustn't connect with WhiteMoney. There are alot of us who connect with him and we're okay if nobody joins us cool
I am sure I used "i" referencing me, I didn't use "we"

Or did I? Yale9?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Big brother has become some sort of poverty alleviation program, where the person with the most abject or poverty stricken story is most likely to win.Well the whiterat has been telling tales of how he used to live under the bridge for years, how he suffered as a plumber , how he has never been on a plane and of course some have identified with him and they are making noise that he will win.Well, the thing a lot of Nigerians aren't emotionally mature for reality show viewing ,and add too many sentiments and emotions into determining who will win.
The 6th chapter of the book of Lamentations grin

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Expert17:
Preparing to drag WhiteRat fans once Cross and Queen get evicted.

grin grin

I know this is so far behind, but I can't help but bring it foward.

Bro/sis, how's your preparation going?

We never see your hand since.
We are still waiting...

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2021
shasha90:

He needs to fvck out of the house in nini's voice. Very annoying. All the housemates needs to be up this week I swear borelites like peace, saga, Jackie b, Jaypaul, boma, saskay and nini needs to leave
I swear!
Saga needs to leave that house asap.
What I hate the most about these borites is their sense of entitlement!
Imagine peace with -1% fanbase getting angry for being nominated...like wtf?
Biggy needs to put everyone up for 3 consecutive weeks to weed out those bench warmers!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2021
MizzD:

Just call her manipulative already.. it’s okay grin

People tagged Erica the same because of this kinda situation and we were on the same team last year. So nothing new really.

LOL....this one can never be Erica sha

Erica was not sleeping in Kidd's bed and asking Laycon why he does not invite her for sleep over.

Erica was crucified and she no do reach Saskay, but you know, the darker and younger you are, the less likely you are to be accused of manipulation.

This one can barely even live in her own truth, how can she be Erica? At least as we see Erica for screen, the people who knew her in reality told us that is how she is. This your babe get two different personalities its like.

Anyway, happy supporting.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Scenes from when Saga wins the HOH tomorrow won’t be funny at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2021
General don relocate to the bed of his True Love.

He may mourn for a few days, now that his rock and co-wildcard is not with him any more. He must feel so alone.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Dannyxy:
I am sure I used "i" referencing me, I didn't use "we"

Or did I? Yale9?
oya sorry
He ain't faking or hiding shit tho (just so you know)
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2021
It may seem as though Yerins is Nairalander Polymath56 is his Id here and he is on this thread....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL....this one can never be Erica sha

Erica was not sleeping in Kidd's bed and asking Laycon why he does not invite her for sleep over.

Erica was crucified and she no do reach Saskay, but you know, the darker and younger you are, the less likely you are to be accused of manipulation.

This one can barely even live in her own truth, how can she be Erica? At least as we see Erica for screen, the people who knew her in reality told us that is how she is. This your babe get two different personalities its like.

Anyway, happy supporting.

Free this babe with her complexion and age and just come at her if you want.

For Every other comment you have up there In support of erica, anti erica people will disagree with you. Those people saw her as manipulative , two faced, attention seeking , not the sweet innocent girl she portrayed etc..

So for this season , I’d see you as those people grin

At bold - all day.. everyday cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2021
shasha90:

you dey call boma borelites really?..wetin u wan call emmanuel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Tega reporting Saga and his two wives to HoH Liquorose.

She say they used pots in the kitchen, and they don't have any plans of washing up after themselves, because their Daddy WhiteMoney said they can leave it for him to clean tomorrow morning.

Boma said Liquor just give Saga and him wife honeymoon

Dem go nominate this Saga and Nini tomorrow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2021
MizzD:

Free this babe with her complexion and age and just come at her if you want.

For Every other comment you have up there In support of erica, anti erica people will disagree with you. Those people saw her as manipulative , two faced, attention seeking , not the sweet innocent girl she portrayed etc..

So for this season , I’d see you as those people grin

At bold - all day.. everyday cool

I have said all I want to say about her, I no hide mouth talk am.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2021
The kain nominations saga and nini go chop tomorrow ehn cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Nini and saga go torment una this week grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Chai! Who do OkuSaga this thing? cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 12:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Saga has just refused to grow small sense.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I tell you?, why did big brother stop at 2 the day Tega was 3rd on the list? He refused to evict three that day despite the fact that they have been evicting three.And despite Tega being an absolute delawood who brings absolutely nothing to the show. He was heavily punitive of Maria for some minute infractions and despite her doing a good job for him last week, hestill kicked her out
whats this Siberian jargons that you guys have been writing since,shey na Maria papa get big brother house and what makes you think Maria is above eviction..There were just five housemates up in d first eviction and biggie evicted 3 of them..so why wouldn't biggie evict 3 housemates today since they were 6 housemates up for eviction...
You should have channelled d energy you used in trolling WM to vote for Maria..stop crying foul,its becoming an eyesore abeg...

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2021
seasy:

One shred of sense he no get. It's really sad to see

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2021
seasy:
saga wey ebuka give hint to step up his game...the guy is gone...anyway when is up am gonna vote for him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Maicraze20:
saga wey ebuka give hint to step up his game...the guy is gone...anyway when is up am gonna vote for him

He will really need that vote.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Saskay and one of her besties having a cute conversation smiley

She’s so cute cheesy

While the saga and Nini bond remain unbreakable .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:

One shred of sense he no get. It's really sad to see

I just taya for the guy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Omo, wetin be this boring gist?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2021
creolehunt:
Safe to say that Maria fans are incredibly and regrettably stupid. They cant even see the devil even if he smacked them in the face.

What has WM ever done to Maria that Pere has not quadrupled? He has slutshamed her, questioned her character, accused her of perverted behaviour, publicly expressed regret at picking her as DHOH, ran her down to other HMs and just conceded that she sexually molested him.

Yet in all these, Pere is the saint and WhiteMoney is the enemy, simply because Peres dislikes WM - the common enemy. They dont even have the courage to call him out, not knowing that their reluctance to do so subtly validates Peres behaviour.

And because they see him as a saint, some of their fans have successfully disembarked and fully behind Pere now, afterall he is a "good guy". It's a shame because Maria now plays second fiddle in the scheme of things.

If wisdom was a commodity, I would have done giveaway for you bozos.

Lol.

WhiteMoney is Maria's enemy according to her fans. While Pere is the Saviour of the world; her redeemer.

Today the chicken has come home to roost. When he was turning her against WM, they were all cheering her on not knowing he was ruining her game.

Now she is at the passenger seat of Princess' Kabu Kabu thinking where it all went wrong and by tomorrow, Pere will be sharing bed with Queen.

LMAO.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2021
If only Saskay knows that she’s no longer blackgirlfly but officialsaskay cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.