Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3941417 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Na small thing remain, this one go enter Nini mouth.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Just remembered when 3bear told us how Nigerian votes are inconsequential and how Maria's 6.5million Zimbabwean, Namibian, Congolese, Ethiopian, Somalian, Ghanaian, Botswani, Malian, Somalian, Ugandan, Rwandan, Mozambiquen and Djiboutian votes will crown Maria the winner.

You simply can't make this up.

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Halelluyah

JayPaul is sleeping on Sammie’s bed

Earlier today when Saskay mentioned that they have both agreed to start sleeping on separate beds, I thought it was the usual lamba .

May it be permanent so agenda can stop grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Yousef the deamer

Abeg cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Now that Maria is out, I sincerely hope that the veins on Cookie's neck will finally rest from too much screaming.

The poor girl thought their is a price for chatting shît while ensuring she always reminded us all how nairaland is a "leveller".

Hopefully, her ego has been leveled too.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kally90(f): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Since they evicted maria,this tread has been boring...... no real gist and content yet.
It's not even moving again.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2021
nazablossom:
Good luck to White Money, Cross and Angel

Babe, how far na? You see wetin I see too? I weak oo. Our enemy no fit laugh us oo. Our Maria is going places, she is already a winner, 90m is not compared to what is ahead of her|. Let's just wish her well.

Angel yes cos I believe with much love around her, she'd do better once she's out. So am going for her now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2021
So Mercy Eke who has been so vocal always talking about this year' housemates and her favourite, instead of watching in silence but still wants to remain relevant in the media couldn't gather an army to vote for Maria

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Now that sanity has been restored on the thread, I'll take this opportunity to say goodnight to WMG, Archangels, CrossNation and Maria's Imaginary 6.5million Premium Subscribing Intercontinental Fans.

#NowPlaying: Because I'm Happy by Pharrell Williams.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AtoningBlood(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2021
seasy:
Saga has just refused to grow small sense.

Nini is his 90m, he's a winner already.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 1:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Wahala for Ninja/Malarians....the painment no be for for here..empty bottom barrels...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2021
creolehunt:
Now that sanity has been restored on the thread, I'll take this opportunity to say goodnight to WMG, Archangels, CrossNation and Maria's Imaginary 6.5million Premium Subscribing Intercontinental Fans.

#NowPlaying: Because I'm Happy by Pharrell Williams.
wickedt

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 1:10am On Aug 30, 2021
How did Nini afford veneers? Ah ah, is her guy a balling sugar daddy? It will make sense why she doesn’t want to show Saga the colour of her panties.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:13am On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Sweetpink:
Why is Boma obsessed with Angel? angry[/s]
Shattap Shattap!!! Ur stupeed likes are even reducing drastically!! So pathetic!!!!
Who's Angel that King Boma one of the most desirable males will be obsessed about undecided He used angel as a one night stand Konji reliever and that was it cheesy!!!!! We all see how Succulent beauty Tega has been at his service immediately he disposed off the trash!!!
Atleast she is way sweeter and clean down there grin
Unlike Ur house slattern that even her fellow ladies in there can't stand the sight of her dirty vajayjay !!
Anyways for now let me just be lenient on u and that thing because of my sweet friend Demnan....Don't push the luck u can't have!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by princesszizi: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Why is this low budget Lupita Nyong'o now suddenly doing relationship and marriage talks with Cross. Ship that I was rooting for, this stupid girl broke my heart back to back last week. Now ever since Cross survived Maria, the girl has been all up in Cross' business. She was even lying on his body this evening. She should better go and cuddle Jaybore o! I'm not doing again.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Wanyiagu:
whats this Siberian jargons that you guys have been writing since,shey na Maria papa get big brother house and what makes you think Maria is above eviction..There were just five housemates up in d first eviction and biggie evicted 3 of them..so why wouldn't biggie evict 3 housemates today since they were 6 housemates up for eviction...
You should have channelled d energy you used in trolling WM to vote for Maria..stop crying foul,its becoming an eyesore abeg...
You can take several seats if my comment dey pain you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mbak(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Maria go but in big brother, the voters own the show, not even biggy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 1:21am On Aug 30, 2021
AtoningBlood:

Nini is his 90m, he's a winner already.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jjii: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=princesszizi post=105308595]Why is this low budget Lupita Nyong'o now suddenly doing relationship and marriage talks with Cross. Ship that I was rooting for, this stupid girl broke my heart back to back last week. Now ever since Cross survived Maria, the girl has been all up in Cross' business. She was even lying on his body this evening. She should better go and cuddle Jaybore o! I'm not doing again.[/quote
grin grin Be calming down oh! Wetin saskay do you na?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2021
This Cross and Saskay conversation just dey like all those conversations young ladies have with older men.

The man will pay rapt attention while they speak, and because they have a good command of English, the young ladies will keep going on and on trying to psycho-analyze the man. And they will think they have him figured out, but the older guy is actually just amused and entertained by her attempts to psycho-analyze him, because more often than not, she no sabi anything.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2021
kally90:
Since they evicted maria,this tread has been boring...... no real gist and content yet.
It's not even moving again.

The thread is not moving because Ave Marians have disappeared after being humbled. They cannot use 10 pages to troll White Money anymore, so, the thread is moving at its intended pace

39 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Boma and Tega under the sheets. They are too close for my liking.

Can't imagine how Tega's husband is feeling if he is watching this now.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Quite painfull to see Maria go but in big brother, the voters own the show, not even biggy.
I must say congratulations to the fans of pere though. My votes were not in vain.

Say what you feel but you must give Kudos to pere's fans.
It was pere against the world, all other social handler of the housemates were clearly campaigning against Pere, so pere's fans were all alone and yet came through for him.

Contrary to public opinion, if was pere's fans that shared little votes with Maria.

Maria's fans had nothing to do with pere, even Maria's social media handler was clearly against pere. You can see the indirect diss against pere in some of the posts on Maria's Instagram handle.

In the comments session on Maria's Instagram, you can visibly see the dislike Maria's fans had for pere and the Instagram handler of pere did not once post against Maria.

So don't come here to say pere stole Maria's fans, on the contrary, 80 percent of votes Maria got was from the fans of pere and that's a fact because i too gave Maria little vote because of pere.

Instagram followers does not mean you will have more votes.
People like laycom, Erica, white money, Tasha and pere got hardcore fans that will ride and die with them.

See pere's fans like fans of football clubs, they ride and die for their club till the end.

And according to white money, pere has the most female fans this year and a visit to his Instagram handle will clear you.
99 percent of likes and comments are from Ladies.
About 50 percent of pere's fans are not even following him on Instagram including myself so it's not really about Instagram followers.

On a low key lots of female celebs are on a low rooting for pere including Kim opera, Nancy iheme and many too numerous to mention.

If you want to know, check the likes and see lots of blue tick from female celebs, they don't even drop comments.

As for Maria, she isn't a loser at all.
Before six this morning, Maria will get nothing less than 10 brands in her dm trying to make her their ambassador.

Lots of movie makers will be in her dm for a role before six in the morning.

The deals in her dm will be just too much and non of the housemates still in the house including white money and my own pere will get more endorsement than Maria and that's a fact.

Maria just like Kim Kardashian will really really make more money in the industry if only she has a great and supporting management that got her back.

Just like Kim Kardashian, if Maria can follow Kim Kardashian's business strategy by realizing a reality show and opening her own make up, lip stick, perfume and body cream company.
Maria will be on her way to being the richest celebrity in Africa.

If only there is someone like me very close to her that confides In her.

I swear i will make Maria a billionaire in less than ten years, i swear down.

She shouldn't run after men and politicians with money, she should settle down, go into a serious relationship and get married.

If she can keep and maintain her dignity, the industry will respect her.

Well back to the matter on board.
I got information that the results of the votes that was shown was fake.

It was from the horse's mouth though.

The organisers are playing a masterpiece and if it's what i am thinking then White money will not win the show.

Pere topped the votes but they put on fourth for a reason.
The same reason they didn't show us who topped between Yousef and white money and queen came fourth but she was used to replace Maria because the organizers had no choice but to remove Maria because of some of the things she said which didn't go down well with the organizers.

Things like saying the vagina of angel stinks was a red flag.
Apparently people on show max are saying she insulted wizkid, Erica, Tasha, laycon and biggie.

She said other stuffs and apparently she had beef with the make up crew of Big brother naija the day she was about to enter big brother naija official house and some of the Make up crew had some verbal altercation with her. She was the only one that even did her makeup that evening because she didn't appreciate the efforts of the Make up crew.

She really needs to control her temper.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:24am On Aug 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:
It may seem as though Yerins is Nairalander Polymath56 is his Id here and he is on this thread....

It may seem as though you need to provide more evidence for your above assertion seeing that the term polymath isnt the exclusive preserve of Dr. Yerins.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2021
And yes.
Maria is a nairalander that was active and popular in romance session back in the days.
If i mention her moniker, old romancelanders will know her handle.

Most of the pidgin she speaks were from nairaland.

Though she hasn't been active since romance session stopped being the backbone and heart of nairaland, all thanks to cheap Tecno phones and secondary students.

Cheap Tecno phones was the major reason we stopped going to romance session.
Tecno came and suddenly jambites started to grow wings.

Maria last came online two months ago but her last posts was in December last year.

I just got to know few hours ago though.

Now i feel sad though. Nairalanders and old romancelanders have let their friend down.

Sobbing right now. cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Agbgift:

I did not say never been up for eviction.
Been fully up for eviction is different from been saved by Hoh. Only sasky has been saved by viewers.
Yousef was saved by viewers too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kingxsamz(m): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2021
OGdaddy:
Quite painfull to see Maria go but in big brother, the voters own the show, not even biggy.
I must say congratulations to the fans of pere though. My votes were not in vain.

Say what you feel but you must give Kudos to pere's fans.
It was pere against the world, all other social handler of the housemates were clearly campaigning against Pere, so pere's fans were all alone and yet came through for him.

Contrary to public opinion, if was pere's fans that shared little votes with Maria.

Maria's fans had nothing to do with pere, even Maria's social media handler was clearly against pere. You can see the indirect diss against pere in some of the posts on Maria's Instagram handle.

In the comments session on Maria's Instagram, you can visibly see the dislike Maria's fans had for pere and the Instagram handler of pere did not once post against Maria.

So don't come here to say pere stole Maria's fans, on the contrary, 80 percent of votes Maria got was from the fans of pere and that's a fact because i too gave Maria little vote because of pere.

Instagram followers does not mean you will have more votes.
People like laycom, Erica, white money, Tasha and pere got hardcore fans that will ride and die with them.

See pere's fans like fans of football clubs, they ride and die for their club till the end.

And according to white money, pere has the most female fans this year and a visit to his Instagram handle will clear you.
99 percent of likes and comments are from Ladies.
About 50 percent of pere's fans are not even following him on Instagram including myself so it's not really about Instagram followers.

On a low key lots of female celebs are on a low rooting for pere including Kim opera, Nancy iheme and many too numerous to mention.

If you want to know, check the likes and see lots of blue tick from female celebs, they don't even drop comments.

As for Maria, she isn't a loser at all.
Before six this morning, Maria will get nothing less than 10 brands in her dm trying to make her their ambassador.

Lots of movie makers will be in her dm for a role before six in the morning.

The deals in her dm will be just too much and non of the housemates still in the house including white money and my own pere will get more endorsement than Maria and that's a fact.

Maria just like Kim Kardashian will really really make more money in the industry if only she has a great and supporting management that got her back.

Just like Kim Kardashian, if Maria can follow Kim Kardashian's business strategy by realizing a reality show and opening her own make up, lip stick, perfume and body cream company.
Maria will be on her way to being the richest celebrity in Africa.

If only there is someone like me very close to her that confides In her.

I swear i will make Maria a billionaire in less than ten years, i swear down.

She shouldn't run after men and politicians with money, she should settle down, go into a serious relationship and get married.

If she can keep and maintain her dignity, the industry will respect her.

Well back to the matter on board.
I got information that the results of the votes that was shown was fake. It was from the horse's mouth though. The organisers are playing a masterpiece and if it's what i am thinking then White money will not win the show. Pere topped the votes but they put on fourth for a reason. The same reason they didn't show us who topped between Yousef and white money and queen came fourth but she was used to replace Maria because the organizers had no choice but to remove Maria because of some of the things she said which didn't go down well with the organizers.
Things like saying the vagina of angel stinks was a red flag. Apparently people on show max are saying she insulted wizkid, Erica, Tasha, laycon and biggie. She said other stuffs and apparently she had beef with the make up crew of Big brother naija the day she was about to enter big brother naija official house and some of the Make up crew had some verbal altercation with her. She was the only one that even did her makeup that evening because she didn't appreciate the efforts of the Make up crew.
She really needs to control her temper.

I don't really watch this show that much but you see all those things you said @bolded is a huge pile of crap. And it's smelling badly.
Horses mouth ko, Monkey's ass ni.
The organizers of the show didn't tell you shlt. undecided

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 3:28am On Aug 30, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Shattap !!! Una no fit tell Boma anything!!!! ..Don't focus on ur fave!!! be there Masturbating ontop Boma matter...At the end we go see the result!!! Infact today's shock go be child's play!! Ndi Iberibes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2021
ethicallyright:
The cutest male or female cannot win.

Walk down the street in Nigeria, you see mechanics that look like Efe and Okada riders that look like Laycon.

Pere's, Cross', Emmanuel's etc Greek Gods stature isn't coming in Nigerian streets.

Of course, they'll go for a big belly man who eats a pot of rice during workout time. 85% of Nigerian men have White Pig's amoebic shape.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 3:53am On Aug 30, 2021
safarigirl:
This Cross and Saskay conversation just dey like all those conversations young ladies have with older men.

The man will pay rapt attention while they speak, and because they have a good command of English, the young ladies will keep going on and on trying to psycho-analyze the man. And they will think they have him figured out, but the older guy is actually just amused and entertained by her attempts to psycho-analyze him, because more often than not, she no sabi anything.

She is lucky its Big brother house,if it was outside ,after all the grammar ,the only response she is getting is.......UDO !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2021
KingDamzzy:
Boma and Tega under the sheets. They are too close for my liking.

Can't imagine how Tega's husband is feeling if he is watching this now.
He shouldn't have agree to it in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.