Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960249 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:
Abeg, after this session, you people should drop some votes for the people who entertained us tonight:

WhiteMoney
Pere
Saga
Cross
Queen

Sprinkle some for Michael

But you see that Peace girl? Don't give her anything angry

Sadly

Peace is at the bottom of the voting chart...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:
Abeg, after this session, you people should drop some votes for the people who entertained us tonight:

WhiteMoney
Pere
Saga
Cross
Queen

Sprinkle some for Michael

But you see that Peace girl? Don't give her anything angry

But Peace entertained us too. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Kayode is a sadist. How is he enjoying this torture of a discussion?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
chucs:
Saskay and Jaypaul are not having any moment, Jaypaul is just her brother. Nah him dey force himself into the equation sef.

As for the hate, water doesn't have enemy. Cross nah water, if u dey hate am, u are working urself up. No just get HBP on top person wey no know u.

JayPaul is not forcing himself into anything, it is Saskay that keeps entertaining him and is playing Cross

If you think she has any feelings for Cross, be like you and the Cross dey the same boat.

When JayPaul asked her why she keeps teasing him, she said, and I quote "Because he thought he had found my weak point, but then I switched up on him, and now I have his weak point", when JayPaul asked why she doesn't say this when Ebuka asks why she is teasing them both, she now backtracked to, "I'm not teasing."

This is just a situation of "Play the player", don't come here and blame JayPaul for anything. JayPaul has done nothing wrong

Na Cross be mumu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Beorn:

But Peace entertained us too. grin

She can go home and entertain her family members.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
CrossKay is sweeter, but I don't want trouble. My s6 family must not fight
Beorn:

Jaypaul and any other person not named Cross must be brotherzoned for this ship to sail. Crosskay is a must. God forbid Jaysas abi na Jakpa them dey call them. angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2021
JP does the same, so shift
clefstone:
See useless Cross wey don lay more than 300 girls. How can an old man like him be so disrespectful to his fellow guy. Saskay and Jaypaul having their moment alone and he comes singing a love song for Saskay. The guy no be guy man at all. No way such a mumu is a player. He's my most disliked HM. Fake ass nigga

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2021
DrakeBlend:

He don change uniform... This version of Pere is likeable

Very likeable.

I was telling my sister that he can actually switch up from villain to good guy.

I enjoy watching character progression. He's got a new lease on life, and has amassed enough fans from being a 'villain'

I'm happy for him.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:20am On Aug 31, 2021
I need to sleep soon sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Beorn:

Jaypaul and any other person not named Cross must be brotherzoned for this ship to sail. Crosskay is a must. God forbid Jaysas abi na Jakpa them dey call them. angry

I reject it for Cross

That babe is playing that boy. There is no ship there, just a girl who likes to use men, and the men she is using.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2021
I really like cross enthusiasm to some things I would call play, it's nice to see a man behave like a child sometimes...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2021
I think two of the evicted people yesterday gave her abeg naira. She's hurting
Beorn:
Why is Angel counting money like an Ariaria market trader. Almost an hour now, still with the money.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Just look at whitemoney hand, Bleep bleach mf

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

JayPaul is not forcing himself into anything, it is Saskay that keeps entertaining him and is playing Cross

If you think she has any feelings for Cross, be like you and the Cross dey the same boat.

When JayPaul asked her why she keeps teasing him, she said, and I quote "Because he thought he had found my weak point, but then I switched up on him, and now I have his weak point", when JayPaul asked why she doesn't say this when Ebuka asks why she is teasing them both, she now backtracked to, "I'm not teasing."

This is just a situation of "Play the player", don't come here and blame JayPaul for anything. JayPaul has done nothing wrong

Na Cross be mumu

She was talking about the "eye thing" she used to dodge when talking with Cross. Saskay always tells Cross at the beginning that she doesn't like looking at him straight in the eyes. So, Cross always thought she was too shy too to look him in the eyes, and that it was her weak point. But she switched up on him and can now look him in the eyes without all those shyness. She doesn't necessarily mean she's stringing him along or playing him now. Saskay likes Cross, she just battling with her feelings for him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Demnan:

I knoww
That slow and methodical way of counting notes seemed like some kind of self- therapy (conscious or unconscious, she does it with the rosary that she says too)
cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Dannyxy:
I really like cross enthusiasm to some things I would call play, it's nice to see a man behave like a child sometimes...
To me the guy is the realest of all the housemates. Very free spirited guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Please, keep our baby in your prayers. For Angel not to join in a music fest, she is really sad. God, help me console her
Eeghe:

I knoww
cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

I reject it for Cross

That babe is playing that boy. There is no ship there, just a girl who likes to use men, and the men she is using.

When are you ever gonna accept this girl? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Na Cross be mumu
I love you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Just look at whitemoney hand, Bleep bleach mf
vote for WhiteMoney on my dstv app and also through the mobile and web site. cool

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Peace is the classic example of wife's best friend looking for any opportunity to snatch her husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Dannyxy:

I love his character and cheerful nature. It's only his drink problem that I loathe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Demnan:

I feel for her sha, she has lost some close HMs in that house. At least, she's the richest now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Wanyiagu:

Aww....

Don't worry Boma is safe for now..Not when we have the likes of peace,tega,saga and Nini in that house..
Amen dear! Happier He is safe to the finale not just for now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Beorn:

When are you ever gonna accept this girl? grin

Never

Not as long as she keeps being this manipulative person, and after I don hear her Abuja gist, I just dislike her even more and understand her very ugly game.

Her own is to play all the guys, pander to them and chop fanbase here and there, while acting young, naive and oblivious. Man eater

I have so much more to say about girls like that, especially with her background, but make I just hold off.

I will never accept her, and once this show is over, all these men she has been manipulating will hopefully have sense. She can keep playing them inside the house and getting all her ego trips from there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Amen dear! Happier He is safe to the finale not just for now.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Na Cross be mumu
How is my baby doing on the polls even though I know ur job entails reporting negatives about him grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
How is my baby doing on the polls even though I know ur job entails reporting negatives about him grin

I no dey check polls on first night, I dey wait till Wednesday or Thursday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Never

Not as long as she keeps being this manipulative person, and after I don hear her Abuja gist, I just dislike her even more and understand her very ugly game.

Her own is to play all the guys, pander to them and chop fanbase here and there, while acting young, naive and oblivious. Man eater

I have so much more to say about girls like that, especially with her background, but make I just hold off.

I will never accept her, and once this show is over, all these men she has been manipulating will hopefully have sense. She can keep playing them inside the house and getting all her ego trips from there.

Omo. I think I have an insight of where your dislike for her stems from. It's more than just what she has done on the show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Na Cross be mumu
Well, I actually did not blame JayPaul for anything. I stated that he was forcing himself into the equation.

From what I observed, I think she likes Cross but she is using Jaypaul to play her game. Probably as a shield or something, I don't know.

But then, two persons can watch same thing and give it different interpretations. We are diverse in the way we process things.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Beorn:

Omo. I think I have an insight of where your dislike for her stems from. It's more than just what she has done on the show.

The show own was already provoking me, I got the gist last week, but by then, I don already dey suspect say she no pure.

As dem drop her biography for us, the behaviour just made sense.

Dem dey get pattern all these babes. The show behaviour is molding with the outside behaviour.

Na why I dey provoke when she is compared to Erica, because Erica's outside behaviour was nothing like she was eventually portrayed to be in the show. I just dey look Cross like I been dey look Erica, two of them have the same problem.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Yale9:
You just quoted a Pere fan cool

I thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.