Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960311 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Osedagal:

Yeah, white money is everything! Jack of all trade! Master of all. Please sprinkle a little vote for Nini
Unfortunately, Nini is going home. Vote for Pere instead. Make your vote count. A vote for saga, Nini or peace is like pouring water inside a basket.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Alexis11:

PERE topped here too. Amazing!

He's actually popular among the ladies. Those that do not hate him, loves him. No in-between.

VOTE PERE!!!
Pere is doing very well this week .

At this rate , he has top five in the bag.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Demnan:
Peace is the classic example of wife's best friend looking for any opportunity to snatch her husband.
Ahhhh, that girl have suffered. So u read her thoughts to know exactly what she was thinking?

Please be kind enough to drop a vote for Peace. Nah beg I dey beg.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
creolehunt:

The girl is a backyard gamer who is codedly looking for votes.

Seeing that Cross survived an eviction that sent Maria the perceived favorite home, she is now trying to aggressively attach to him for content and alliance.

I just don't like the girl though as i see her as sly
Eggzactly,, she is similar to Boma just codedly...By Sunday, their eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Osedagal:

I guess cos she was friends with Arin and most people hated Arin, thus transferring all that hatred to her.

Please vote to save her. Biko nu

Nobody transferred hatred to Nini Sha.

Nini earned her own fair and square, she was such an irritant in the first couple of weeks on the show, always interrupting during their Truth or Dare games, constantly switching the rules and refusing to do the dares or insisting some ladies don't do their dares

Na from there people dislike her, it wasn't because she was Arin's friend. Then, you have whatever it is she is doing with Saga, very irritating stuff. And let us not forget, she renewed her Hate subscription during that gossip session she had with Maria and Peace, where they collectively maligned other housemates with vile words

So, please, give Nini her due accolades. If you actually watch this show, you will not blame Arin for any hate Nini is getting.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
fertilewomb:

Archangels, I love what you're doing

Pls intensify the voting make our haters no laugh us on Sunday. I would have thrown in some votes but I can't at this point. My prayers are with you. She is not going anywhere on Sunday.

Queen ( I don't know what her fanbase is called) is not going anywhere on Sunday, my prayers are with her. I hope nde nmoor will come out and support their daughter .
Angel and Queen will not leave that house on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
200 IUCs DSTV

We’re all voting right away

Whitemoney
Pere

The other team taking care of Cross and Queen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2021
odion81:

Have you forgotten all the nonsense that she, Maria and Peace were talking about Angel?

The hatred for Nini was even before then sef, and btw everybody gossip about everybody.
Gossips constitute 90% of human conversations.

Everybody got their flaws though, but that girl she's very sweet, doesn't hold grudges. She stands for what is right; stood for White money against the Gen. Also did the same for Kayvee..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Chase27:
200 IUCs DSTV

We’re all voting right away

Whitemoney
Pere

The other team taking care of Cross and Queen

Please sprinkle a little vote for Nini
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Pclemenza:

I think she’s cool, I really think so but it’s just my observation.
Why the hate on SM though ?
Because of her relationship saga. They both don't do anything than follow each other as if this is vacation. Also her gist about other housemates in the executive lounge is nansense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I suspect that's Isoko probably irri or igbide dialect
That's Igbo Language

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

Pere is doing very well this week .

At this rate , he has top five in the bag.
That is what Maria fans thought.. Make una vote

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
That's Igbo Language
thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Sorry the way we vote, we are trying to keep the content kings and Queens. We don’t have d voting mindsets of Nigerians. We are a team cutting across the African countries eligible for voting

We may be including Saga and flushing out Nini
So that Saga can be more active. Saga is a lively person tho but woman no gree am.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2021
JBoss25:
Eeeeeewwweee. White monkey fans how market?
Mumu, if you get sense you'd know that they are over 20 various polls online. You carry kamer connect dy come here..
Vote for us we nor get fans embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
fertilewomb:

Archangels, I love what you're doing

Pls intensify the voting make our haters no laugh us on Sunday. I would have thrown in some votes but I can't at this point. My prayers are with you. She is not going anywhere on Sunday.

Queen ( I don't know what her fanbase is called) is not going anywhere on Sunday, my prayers are with her. I hope nde nmoor will come out and support their daughter .
It's been long I heard the boldened grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Viking07:
Unfortunately, Nini is going home. Vote for Pere instead. Make your vote count. A vote for saga, Nini or peace is like pouring water inside a basket.
It's not looking like Nini will go home Sha .

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Mumu, if you get sense you'd know that they are over 20 various polls online. You carry kamer connect dy come here..
Vote for us we nor get fans embarassed
Lol Angel is far above in the real poll .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Agbgift:
Don't know Who to vote for. Kind of Confused.
You can vote for Angel and Cross with a sprinkle of Boma lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Leave Maria alone !
She's doing very fine out here.
And we will spoil her massively .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Nobody transferred hatred to Nini Sha.

Nini earned her own fair and square, she was such an irritant in the first couple of weeks on the show, always interrupting during their Truth or Dare games, constantly switching the rules and refusing to do the dares or insisting some ladies don't do their dares

Na from there people dislike her, it wasn't because she was Arin's friend. Then, you have whatever it is she is doing with Saga, very irritating stuff. And let us not forget, she renewed her Hate subscription during that gossip session she had with Maria and Peace, where they collectively maligned other housemates with vile words

So, please, give Nini her due accolades. If you actually watch this show, you will not blame Arin for any hate Nini is getting.

With the truth or dare games, she was right with she said. T or D games doesn't have to be sexualized!

Nini thingy with Saga... Nini Isn't the one telling saga to be simping around na. She has stated it clear to him that she got a bf, and she won't do shii with him; told him directly and indirectly. What would you have her do??

They didn't only talk about Angel at the executive room, they talked about every other HM. Everybody talks about everybody. If you would want to downplay her nice personality because of her flaws which everybody sure has, I don't think that's fair enough.

Nini got a lovely persona, such a sweet soul!
She's a natural!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:
Who sent to eat sugary stuffs .

Cramps
Sorry dear. Take medication or bitters

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

It's not looking like Nini will go home Sha .

Thank you. Please vote for nini

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Crixxx:
Another melodious 1.
Coming from Saga. "Music Heals the Heart"

embarassed kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Osedagal:

Thank you. Please vote for nini
I won't.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Chase27:
Sorry the way we vote, we are trying to keep the content kings and Queens. We don’t have d voting mindsets of Nigerians. We are a team cutting across the African countries eligible for voting

We may be including Saga and flushing out Nini
So that Saga can be more active. Saga is a lively person tho but woman no gree am.

How can a woman be responsible for a man's behavior?? Saga is an adult. Nini told him several times that she ain't interested but body no gree am

Nini has a very lovely personality as well. She's such a sweet soul! Please you guys should sprinkle a little vote for her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
You can vote for Angel and Cross with a sprinkle of Boma lipsrsealed grin
u get sense small

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
JBoss25:
Eeeeeewwweee. White monkey fans how market?
so for your mind emmanuel,tega,Queen,pere will have more votes than whitemoney??lol...grin keep fooling yourself....

Anyways team whitemoney let's keep voting so that we can crash the poll....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Viking07:

Not true, Nini will stay. She needs your vote. Please drop small for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.